- » Red Crab Soup
Red Crab Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red crab soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red crab soup recipes.
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 44.1326
Saute mushrooms, onion, celery, and carrot in butter in a large saucepan over low heat 2 minutes or until tender.
Add chicken broth, salt, and red pepper; bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Pour vegetable mixture into container of an... - 33.3587
Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter or bacon fat in pan.
When hot, add onions and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and cover vegetables with water.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add corn and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Add 2 cups milk and the cream.
Stir and bring to a... - 43.7091
Curry Crab Soup
Flake crabmeat; remove cartilage.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and bubbly.
Slowly stir in milk.
Continue stirring until mixture thickens slightly.
Stir in half and half, flaked... - 41.0942
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 111.491
Laurens Crab Soup
Melt butter in the top of double boiler.
Add flour and seasoning, except wine.
Add milk, stir until thick.
Add crab meat.
When ready to serve add heated cream and sherry - 34.8163
Tasty Crab Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and oil.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in water, tomatoes, bouillon, turmeric, thyme and pepper.
Microwave at High for 14 to 17 minutes,... - 40.3453
1. Put the stock into a large saucepan with the ginger, tomatoes, chilli, rice wine or sherry, vinegar and sugar. Bring to the boil, then cover, lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes to allow the flavours to mingle and mellow.
2. Blend the cornflour... - 31.975
Shrimp Crab Bisque
1. To a medium sized microwavable casserole or bowl add butter.
2. Place in the microwave and melt the butter at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
3. Blend in flour, seasoning, bouillon, onion, red pepper sauce and 1 cup cream
4. Stir in shrimp and crab... - 46.7227
Crab And Broccoli Soup
Saute chopped onion in butter.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and cream; heat thoroughly, stirring constantly.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot soup.
Add seasonings, broccoli, and crabmeat.
Serve with French bread and white wine. - 39.8551
Silky Corn Soup With Truffle Oil And Crab Meat
Winter time, and it’s ‘jalfrezi’ outside. What better way to warm up than with a classic Corn Soup? A quick, delicious and yummy recipe by Chef Nick. Everyone will love this gourmet soup, which offers a creative take on traditional Corn Soup with the... - 144.633
Maryland Crab Soup
Place first 9 ingredients in a stockpot and simmer, covered, for 3 hours.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove bones andcrabshell.
Makesabout 5 quarts. - 37.8069
She Crab Soup
Traditionally this recipe is made with she crabs whose eggs give a delicious texture to the soup.
These crabs are available only in a few markets in spring, but regular crabs or even canned crab meat (about 2 cups) can be used instead.
Method Cook crabs in... - 20.943
Spicy Crab Soup
Bright Coral Soup, running through with lots of sweet and succulent Crab...a fantastic contrast to the hot, spiced Soup! - 112.546
Creamy Crab Bisque
Crab Bisque has a Extraordinary tasteThe Peppercorn and Heavy Cream gives the Crab Bisque Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 31.7394
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
2) Now, add pepper, onion, and fennel to it. Mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Stir in 1 cup of water, peppercorns and sherry. Let the vegetables simmer until soft.
4) Bring this... - 38.4253
Corn And Crab Chowder
Chef Maxwell has a recipe for a special corn and Virginia crab chowder to warm us up on these cold winter days! - 113.827
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.928
Sustainable Seafood Gumbo With Dungeness Crab
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a culinary adventure to the sultry State of Louisiana with an incredible seafood gumbo using sustainable seafood - Dungeness crab, shrimp, clams and mussels. You don't want to miss this! - 34.23
Thick Lentil Soup
1) Slice salami into 1/4 inch strips.
2) In a heavy kettle, heat fat and brown salami strips slowly in it.
3) Sauté onions and minced garlic for 5 minutes and stir in water, washed lentils, celery, green pepper and spices.
4) Cover and... - 41.7106
Chicken Crabmeat Pepperpot
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add chicken and corn to broth. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in crabmeat and remaining ingredients; cover... - 29.4857