- » Red Crab
Red Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red crab recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.2047
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab has a Distinctive tasteThe Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab Rousing taste. - 38.617
Crab Louis With Red Wine Vinegar
1. Hard-cook eggs; drain and refrigerate to chill.
2. In medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, catchup, chopped green onion, Worcestershire, red-wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper. Cover and refrigerate dressing at least 30 minutes.
3. To... - 31.7004
Cracked Crab With Red Pepper Aioli
Brush bell peppers with the 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
Place on rack of a broiler pan; broil about 4 inches below heat, turning often, until charred about 10 minutes.
Enclose peppers in a plastic bag and let stand for 15 minutes; then... - 42.3913
Red Cinnamon Crab Apple
Pack the crab apples in sterilized jars.
Combine the water, sugar and candies in a saucepan and boil until candies are melted, then pour over apples.
Place the lids on the jars and screw tightly.
Place on a rack in a container deep enough to allow water to... - 29.0728
Crab In Red Wine
A yummy crab in red wine. A super rich preparation of crab is shows in this video. This brings in the most lip smacking crab recipe. King Crab is always a popular dining choice when it comes to special events. These sweet, succulent crab lends itself to a out... - 88.2841
Cut crabmeat into medium size chunks, carefully removing any bony tissue; combine with celery in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with salad dressing and pepper seasoning; toss to mix well.
Serve in small scallop shell shape dishes or salad plates; garnish with parsley... - 24.9481
Red Pepper Stuffed With Crab
1) Remove the top of the peppers, core and seeds.
2) Take a large pan and boil some salted water in it.
3) Put peppers in this water and cook for five minutes. Then, drain it.
4) Take a mixing bowl and add cooked rice into it. Mix mozzarella to... - 42.4092
Prosciutto Crab Cakes With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
Combine crabmeat, prosciutto, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
Stir together egg and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Gently fold egg mixture into crabmeat.
Cover and chill at least 1/2 hour.
Shape mixture into 12 patties, using a scant 1/4 cupful... - 41.0469
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 46.0655
Crab Cioppino With Red Wine
The crab chippino is a cooked stew like preparation that can be served over bread. Cooked with whole cooked crabs along with veggies, with tomato sauce and red wine, the chippino is flavored with garlic, cloves and chili peppers and simmered to a finish. - 38.5569
Fillets Of Fish In Crab Sauce With Red Peppers
Put the strips of red pepper in a dish with the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4—5 minutes, until tender, stirring once. Set aside.
Mash the cream into the crab meat until smooth. Season to taste with salt and white... - 31.4494
Crab Cakes With Red Bell Pepper
In a bowl combine the crab meat, the salt, and black pepper to taste.
In a small saucepan cook the bell pepper in 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, - 26.6689
Crab And Red Pepper Tartlets
1. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Add and sauté the bell peppers until limp.
5. Take off heat and stir in dill. Keep aside
6. In a small bowl, blend the... - 41.9556
Chilli And Crab Stuffed Red Snapper
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Season inside and out and place in a shallow dish. Spoon over the sherry and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, make the stuffing. Carefully halve, deseed and finely chop the chilli. Place in a small bowl.
3.... - 34.9097
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.0198
Crab Stuffed Red Snapper
In 1-qt casserole combine tomato, celery, green pepper, onion and parsley; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish.
Spoon crab mixture into... - 43.855
Crab In Red Sauce
Place celery, onion and butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir once during cooking.
Combine liquid from tomatoes with flour.
Stir until smooth.
Add tomato liquid, tomatoes, tomato... - 43.1652
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Red Molded Crab Salad
Combine tomato paste and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Using a rotary beater, beat in cottage cheese, green onions, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
Fold in... - 34.8517
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 41.2017
Korean Banchan Spicy Crab
If you have sudden company and you want to serve them something fancy and exotic but do not have any time to prepare, make this deliciously spicy Korean appetizer. Watch James prepare this delicacy using frozen crab marinated in a spicy Korean sauce made... - 99.4114
Baked Crab Meat In Shells
Here is an awesome Baked Crab Meat in Shells recipe. The same old crab meat is baked and presented in a new style. Baked crab meat in shells gives a new taste to the crab meat. You can serve it as an appetizer. - 48.9654
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 94.1674
Crab Meat Tetrazzini
Crabmeat tetrazzini is another easy and simple dish. Tetrazzini is a dish made using meats but not red meats like seafood and poultry. What makes crab meat tetrazzini interesting is that is has delicious crab meat, mushrooms and creamy sauce. - 44.7922
Crunchy Crab Crostini
1. Combine the crab meat, peppers, scallions, and oregano in a medium-sized bowl. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll crosswise into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet, and bake at... - 33.0554
Shrimp Crab Bisque
1. To a medium sized microwavable casserole or bowl add butter.
2. Place in the microwave and melt the butter at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
3. Blend in flour, seasoning, bouillon, onion, red pepper sauce and 1 cup cream
4. Stir in shrimp and crab... - 45.0735
Shrimp Crab Boil
Wow your guest with this southern style shrimp crab boil recipe. Check out the video to see how the chef combines almost everything except the kitchen sink in a large kettle by combining veggies with loads of spices to make an absolutely amazing dish. Do not... - 104.265
Chesapeake Bay Crab Boil
1. In 12-quart stockpot, combine onions, carrot, celery, lemon, crab boil seasoning, crushed red pepper, salt, water, and beer. Heat to boiling over high heat; cook 15 minutes.
2. Using tongs, transfer crabs to stockpot. Cover; heat to boiling. Boil 5 minutes... - 35.098
Classic Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
Stir in crab; season with Kosher salt and pepper.
Cook snow peas in boiling water for about 1 minute until wilted, but still crisp.
Drain snow peas and drop into a bowl of cold... - 34.1881
Spicy Steamed Blue Crabs
1)Combine blue crabs, coarse salt, red pepper,pickling spice, celery seeds,crushed red pepper and set aside.
2)Use a large pot with a lid and mix water and vinegar in equal amounts to a depth of 1 inch and bring to boil.
3)Place a rack in pot over... - 39.5778
Crab mayonnaise is a salad dressing recipe for crab meat. Made with canned crab along with toamto puree, red wine and honey, crab mayonnaise is savory dressing when mixed with mayonniase and served over crab. - 39.8245
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash crab apples but do not remove stems.
Stick 2 or 3 cloves into each.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in large heavy kettle.
Add cinnamon and allspice, tied loosely in cheesecloth bag.-Boil for 10 minutes.
Add a few drops of red food coloring and crab... - 37.2196
Crab Filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms, chop stems finely, saute in butter with celery for a few minutes.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth, stir in lime juice, ginger, tabasco, chives, pepper and flaked crab.
Fill caps with crab mixture, sprinkle with... - 36.4937
Crab Apple Pickles
Boil sugar and water in electric frying pan; add cinnamon and cloves.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add layer of crab apples; boil carefully until tender.
Place in pint jars; pour syrup over apples and seal. - 25.049
Baked Crab Meat Remick
1 Drain the crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any. Cut the meat in chunks and place in 6 scallop shells or individual baking dishes; sprinkle with bacon.
2 In a large shallow pan, place the shells for easy handling. Heat in a moderate oven at 350... - 38.3033
Deviled Crab Croutons
1. Drain crab meat and, in a small bowl, toss with lemon juice and liquid red pepper; chill it for about fifteen minutes and drain well once more
2. Add in celery, parsley, mayonnaise or salad dressing and soy sauce and spoon onto croutons
3.... - 35.349
Crab Meat Salad In Snow Pea Pods
Remove stem ends and string the snow peas.
Blanch in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water for about 20 seconds.
Plunge immediately in cold water to stop the cooking and preserve their color.
Drain and pat dry.
Carefully pick over the crab meat to... - 39.8181
Leinenkugels Summer Shandy Crab Cakes
1. Dice up the roasted bell pepper, half the lemon and chop up the parsley.
2. In a ziplock bag, add the Ritz crackers and close the bag. Beat up the bag with a mallet until the crackers all become crumbs.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees... - 0
1. Put 3 tablespoons butter and onion into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Stir flour into the butter. Add milk gradually; stir constantly. Cook uncovered in microwave... - 35.9955
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter and saute uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
2 ) Stir in the flour then gradually stir in the milk gradually and... - 44.0097
Crab Meat Mornay
Crab Meat Mornay recipe has lasting taste. It takes lot of time for you to forget the taste. Crab Meat Mornay as a side dish for all family get-togethers. - 44.2359
Crab With Enoki Mushroom
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab... - 39.3955
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms has a Uplifting taste.The Mushrooms and Butter gives the Crab With Enoki Mushrooms Grand taste. Must catch it - 37.7645
Prepare crab, Leaving flesh in daws and Legs.
Chop each crab body into quarters with cLeaver or strong sharp knife.
Heat the oil in wok or Large pan; cook chilli, ginger, garlic, sauce, sugar, juice, vinegar and stock, stirring, until sugar has... - 42.2161
Baked Deviled Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Take a small pan and boil water. Hard boil the eggs.
3. Remove the eggs from the pan. Let it cool and peel.
4. In a large bowl, toss the crabmeat and lemon juice to mix properly.
5. Take another bowl and... - 41.1684
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash the crab apples.
Leave on the stems but remove the blossom ends.
Prick each apple several times with a fork.
Combine the sugar, cider vinegar, water, and spices in a preserving kettle.
Bring to the boil and add the apples.
Simmer gently... - 42.3284
Fill a large deep-frying pan one-third full with oil and heat it until it is very hot.
Carefully lower the crab pieces, a few at a time, into the oil and deep-fry for 1 minute.
Using tongs or a slotted spoon, remove the pieces from the oil and drain on... - 39.3923
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.413
Crab Meat Puff Hors D'oeuvres
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add scallions, celery, and red pepper and saute until vegetables are soft.
Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until most of liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a... - 30.9325
Crab Avocado Mango Stack - A Perfect Summertime Appetizer
For Wasabi Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl or jar add hot water and wasabi, mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes put red wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and set aside till used.
For Mango... - 0
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes
How to make authentic Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes by fine cooking instructor, and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. She lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay for 12 years. - 0
Soft Shell Crab Sandwiches With Pancetta And Remoulade
1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cornichons, red onion, tarragon, capers and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, arrange the pancetta slices in a single layer. Place a flat pot lid, slightly smaller than the skillet, directly... - 31.6954
Deviled Crab Croutons
1. Drain crab meat well, removing any bony tissue, or drain and flake tuna; toss with lemon juice and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a small bowl. Chill about 15 minutes, then drain well again.
2. Stir in celery, parsley, mayonnaise or salad dressing and soy... - 28.4608
Crab Papaya Veracruz
Cut papayas in half lengthwise,- scoop our and discard seeds.
Place papaya halves, cur side up, on a lettuce-lined platter; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions, green... - 41.63
Punggol Style Chilli Crab
Heat the oil and fry the sliced chillies until golden.
Add the garlic, onion and ginger and stir fry for a while.
Add the stock, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, salt and sugar and bring to a boil.
Add the crabs, cover and cook until the crabs are cooked (turn... - 36.9046
1. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In center of platter, mound crab. Arrange lettuce, eggs, cucumber, and tomato around crab. Serve with... - 33.2745
Broiled Open Faced Crab Meat Sandwiches
In a large skillet cook the bell peppers, the onion, and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Stir in the crab meat, the lemon juice, the egg, the Worcestershire sauce, the mayonnaise, the mustard - 26.5136
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.6064
Blue Crab Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the crabmeat, eggs, parsley, mustard and bread crumbs.
Mix well and let stand a few minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the tomato-orange chipotle sauce, combine the tomatoes, oranges, onion, cilantro and chipotles in another... - 43.211
Deviled Crab And Scallop Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a medium saucepan, heat1/4 cup butter.
3 Add in onion and saute until golden, for about 5 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the flour, salt, steak sauce, Worcestershire, red-pepper... - 44.4925
Crab Filled Trout With Roasted Pepper Coulis
1)Make a smooth puree of the roasted pepper, vinegar and oil. Strain.
2)Season according to taste.
3)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4)Mix together mustard, lemon juice, bread crumbs and mayonnaise.
5)Gently add in the scallion, crab,... - 45.8597
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.0045
Crab Xec Xec
Crab xec xec is a peppy and savory crab recipe. Prepared with coconut and tamarind juice along with spices to taste, the crab xec xec has onions in it. With chilies for a little heat, the crab xec xec is great with rice. - 41.5037
Soft Shell Crab Salad With Almonds And Pepper Dressing
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
Dredge each crab first in the flour, then egg, and finally the almonds.
Set the crabs aside.
In a medium skillet heat the oil and saute the crabs... - 40.0538
Crab Meat Dunk
1) In lime or lemon juice, marinate the crab meat for about 30 minutes.
2) Beat the mayonnaise, seasonings and cream cheese together till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Fold the marinated crab meat into the mixture.
4)... - 37.1268
Crab Stuffed Papayas
1) Cut papayas lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
2) Remove pulp from centers of papaya halves, leaving 1/2 -inch-thick shell.
3) Peel papayas.
4) Brush insides of shells with lemon juice.
5) Chop enough pulp to measure 1/2 cup; set... - 43.3639
Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter or bacon fat in pan.
When hot, add onions and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and cover vegetables with water.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add corn and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Add 2 cups milk and the cream.
Stir and bring to a... - 45.0554
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.917
Easy Deviled Crab
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, onion, cayenne, dry mustard, powdered horseradish and salt together.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/4 cup of melted butter and stir in the flour mixture.
4) Cook until the mixture is... - 47.7107
A good crab mornay recipe is rare to find, you are lucky to have hit the right page. It is an ideal main dish. The key ingredient here is seafood. Once tasted, I am sure you would love to prepare this crab mornay recipe for your dear ones! - 47.7675
Cromer Crab Cocktail With Pink Grapefruit
1. Check the crabmeat to ensure there isn't any shell in it, place white crabmeat in one bowl and black in another and season both with sea salt and black pepper
2. Add avocado in a blender along with lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil and blend... - 44.9206
Creamy Crab Fettuccine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large... - 36.9491
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 108.296
Crab A La Creole
The crab a la creole is a cooked hard shell crab recipe made with lemon juice and red peppers. Made with a generous amount of butter, the crab a la creole is a lip smaking seafood preparation that will be enjoyed by any seafood lover! - 36.5025
Crab salad is a very simple to make and delicious to eat salad. If you are a foodie you will love it. The crab salad is an interesting yet simple dish to prepare. Enjoy the simple crab salad immediately. - 40.4619
Yummy Crab Bisque
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
Place bacon in small dish.
In same casserole, combine reserved bacon fat, red pepper, onion an - 35.8738
Crab Salad Supreme
Heat tomato sauce, water, salt and vinegar to very hot, but not boiling.
Stir in package of gelatin; allow to cool slightly.
Add remaining ingredients, place in lightly-oiled casserole or mold; refrigerate until firm. - 29.8275
Crab Curry Dip
In small mixer bowl, beat evaporated skimmed milk and cream cheese.
Stir in crab, onion, red pepper, curry powder and garlic salt.
Cover and refrigerate. - 30.0584
Maryland Crab Cakes With Mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, combine egg, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning or crab seasoning, mustard and red pepper.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Gently fold in crabmeat.
Shape mixture into 6 balls; flatten into... - 42.466
Cracked Dungeness Crab On Ice
Purchase cooked crab or cook live crab as follows.
Bring a large kettle of lightly salted water to a boil.
Grasp live crab from rear, firmly holding back legs.
Drop crab, head first, into boiling water.
Cover and simmer 12 to 20 minutes.
Time... - 35.734
Pickled Crab Apples
Use 8 pounds crab apples in place of pears.
Do not parboil, but add raw to hot vinegar syrup.
If deeper tone is desired, add a little red vegetable coloring to syrup before pouring over apples in jars. - 17.2968
Honeyed Crab Apples
1. Wash and stem crab apples. Place each on a small stick.
2 Combine sugar, water, corn syrup and cinnamon in the top of a double boiler and heat, stirring, until dissolved. Then add enough food coloring to turn the mixture a deep red.
3. Continue to heat... - 24.0901
San Francisco Crab Salad
1. Cut crab meat into medium-size chunks, carefully removing any bony tissue; add to celery in a small bowl.
2. Sprinkle with salad dressing and red pepper seasoning; toss to mix well. Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors. - 27.9805
Fluffy Crab Salad
If you love crabs, you will sure go for this Fluffy Crab Salad. The Fluffy Crab Salad makes the best pick for the seafood theme parties and is rich with the flavors of cooked eggs, mayonnaise and buttered white bread. Check out the recipe of this chill and... - 31.9609
The stuffed crab recipe is prepared with cooked or frozen crabmeat along with breadcrumbs and vegetables as stuffing. Stuffed in crab shells or in casserole along with cooked crab meat, the stuffed crab maybe garnished with crab legs. - 47.1842
This crab and rice salad is made with cooked crab along with rice. Tossed with mushrooms and bell peppers, this healthy and filling salad meal is flavored with garlic and topped with cranchy walnuts for an extra appeal. - 34.5288
Sicilian Dressed Cracked Crab
In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic and wine vinegars, oil, garlic, bay leaves, chopped basil, thyme leaves, chopped rosemary, chopped oregano, Worcestershire, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Stir in crab; cover and refrigerate, stirring... - 31.211
Crab Cakes In Benedict Style
Those who enjoy eating seafood must check this out. The crab cakes look delicious and appetizing. The chef explains the recipe so well in the video. You can serve it with asparagus and egg. - 112.349
Phoebe and Barry show you how to make some delicious crab cakes. - 0
New Orleans Crab Cakes
In Batter Bowl, combine crab meat, eggs, bread crumbs, milk and red-pepper sauce.
With Lemon Aid, squeeze 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice into crab mixture, then toss lightly to mix.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil on 11-inch Square Griddle over medium-high heat.
Shape crab... - 40.4906
Marinated Crab Claws
Place crab claws in shallow dish, or oblong casserole.
Mix all ingredients and pour over crab claws.
Cover and refrigerate.
Serves 4 to 6. - 35.7814
This crab curry recipe is a seafood recipe prepared with crabmeat. Cooked with tamarind and coconut along with spices to taste, the crab curry has a rich gravy to it and can be served over rice. - 43.0277
Ginger Soft Shell Crabs
1) Grate the ginger coarsely.
2) Wash the crabs and pat them dry and flour them lightly.
3) In a skillet large enough to hold the crabs, heat butter and ginger.
4) Add crabs in the skillet and saute several times from the top side, until... - 35.8023
Red Crab Recipes By Category