- » Red Crab
Red Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red crab recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Crab Louis With Red Wine Vinegar
1. Hard-cook eggs; drain and refrigerate to chill.
2. In medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, catchup, chopped green onion, Worcestershire, red-wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper. Cover and refrigerate dressing at least 30 minutes.
3. To... - 29.5074
Crab And Red Pepper Tartlets
1. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Add and sauté the bell peppers until limp.
5. Take off heat and stir in dill. Keep aside
6. In a small bowl, blend the... - 39.7292
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab has a Distinctive tasteThe Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab Rousing taste. - 36.2183
Crab In Red Wine
A yummy crab in red wine. A super rich preparation of crab is shows in this video. This brings in the most lip smacking crab recipe. King Crab is always a popular dining choice when it comes to special events. These sweet, succulent crab lends itself to a out... - 111.674
Cracked Crab With Red Pepper Aioli
Brush bell peppers with the 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
Place on rack of a broiler pan; broil about 4 inches below heat, turning often, until charred about 10 minutes.
Enclose peppers in a plastic bag and let stand for 15 minutes; then... - 39.7744
Red Cinnamon Crab Apple
Pack the crab apples in sterilized jars.
Combine the water, sugar and candies in a saucepan and boil until candies are melted, then pour over apples.
Place the lids on the jars and screw tightly.
Place on a rack in a container deep enough to allow water to... - 26.7449
Cut crabmeat into medium size chunks, carefully removing any bony tissue; combine with celery in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with salad dressing and pepper seasoning; toss to mix well.
Serve in small scallop shell shape dishes or salad plates; garnish with parsley... - 24.0422
Red Pepper Stuffed With Crab
1) Remove the top of the peppers, core and seeds.
2) Take a large pan and boil some salted water in it.
3) Put peppers in this water and cook for five minutes. Then, drain it.
4) Take a mixing bowl and add cooked rice into it. Mix mozzarella to... - 41.1568
Prosciutto Crab Cakes With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
Combine crabmeat, prosciutto, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
Stir together egg and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Gently fold egg mixture into crabmeat.
Cover and chill at least 1/2 hour.
Shape mixture into 12 patties, using a scant 1/4 cupful... - 39.5044
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 45.3845
Crab Cakes With Red Bell Pepper
In a bowl combine the crab meat, the salt, and black pepper to taste.
In a small saucepan cook the bell pepper in 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, - 25.6824
Crab Cioppino With Red Wine
The crab chippino is a cooked stew like preparation that can be served over bread. Cooked with whole cooked crabs along with veggies, with tomato sauce and red wine, the chippino is flavored with garlic, cloves and chili peppers and simmered to a finish. - 37.048
Fillets Of Fish In Crab Sauce With Red Peppers
Put the strips of red pepper in a dish with the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4—5 minutes, until tender, stirring once. Set aside.
Mash the cream into the crab meat until smooth. Season to taste with salt and white... - 29.1349
Chilli And Crab Stuffed Red Snapper
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Season inside and out and place in a shallow dish. Spoon over the sherry and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, make the stuffing. Carefully halve, deseed and finely chop the chilli. Place in a small bowl.
3.... - 37.0497
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 44.1326
Crab In Red Sauce
Place celery, onion and butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir once during cooking.
Combine liquid from tomatoes with flour.
Stir until smooth.
Add tomato liquid, tomatoes, tomato... - 41.5797
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 37.1733
Crab Stuffed Red Snapper
In 1-qt casserole combine tomato, celery, green pepper, onion and parsley; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish.
Spoon crab mixture into... - 44.4275
Red Molded Crab Salad
Combine tomato paste and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Using a rotary beater, beat in cottage cheese, green onions, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
Fold in... - 32.2161
Boiled Blue Crabs
Blue crabs with a distinct difference, a la cajun style. If the thought of cooking blue crabs has scared you up till now, try this recipe. Easy tips as to what to do and how to do makes boiling blue crabs - 78.9863
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 42.8262
Crab mayonnaise is a salad dressing recipe for crab meat. Made with canned crab along with toamto puree, red wine and honey, crab mayonnaise is savory dressing when mixed with mayonniase and served over crab. - 37.7382
Baked Crab Meat In Shells
Here is an awesome Baked Crab Meat in Shells recipe. The same old crab meat is baked and presented in a new style. Baked crab meat in shells gives a new taste to the crab meat. You can serve it as an appetizer. - 48.3292
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 97.4068
Crab Meat Tetrazzini
Crabmeat tetrazzini is another easy and simple dish. Tetrazzini is a dish made using meats but not red meats like seafood and poultry. What makes crab meat tetrazzini interesting is that is has delicious crab meat, mushrooms and creamy sauce. - 45.1254
Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
Crab cakes are delicious on their own and are great to serve as appetizer. Watch this video to learn how to make the most delicious and perfect crab cakes. Sandwich a crispy brown crab between a fresh soft bun halves topped with mayonnaise and tomato slices,... - 127.943
Crunchy Crab Crostini
1. Combine the crab meat, peppers, scallions, and oregano in a medium-sized bowl. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll crosswise into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet, and bake at... - 30.7835
Shrimp Crab Boil
Wow your guest with this southern style shrimp crab boil recipe. Check out the video to see how the chef combines almost everything except the kitchen sink in a large kettle by combining veggies with loads of spices to make an absolutely amazing dish. Do not... - 104.133
Classic Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
Stir in crab; season with Kosher salt and pepper.
Cook snow peas in boiling water for about 1 minute until wilted, but still crisp.
Drain snow peas and drop into a bowl of cold... - 33.0906
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash crab apples but do not remove stems.
Stick 2 or 3 cloves into each.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in large heavy kettle.
Add cinnamon and allspice, tied loosely in cheesecloth bag.-Boil for 10 minutes.
Add a few drops of red food coloring and crab... - 36.4038
Punggol Style Chilli Crab
Heat the oil and fry the sliced chillies until golden.
Add the garlic, onion and ginger and stir fry for a while.
Add the stock, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, salt and sugar and bring to a boil.
Add the crabs, cover and cook until the crabs are cooked (turn... - 34.0782
1. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In center of platter, mound crab. Arrange lettuce, eggs, cucumber, and tomato around crab. Serve with... - 33.3757
Crab Xec Xec
Crab xec xec is a peppy and savory crab recipe. Prepared with coconut and tamarind juice along with spices to taste, the crab xec xec has onions in it. With chilies for a little heat, the crab xec xec is great with rice. - 40.5499
This crab and rice salad is made with cooked crab along with rice. Tossed with mushrooms and bell peppers, this healthy and filling salad meal is flavored with garlic and topped with cranchy walnuts for an extra appeal. - 33.0585
Korean Banchan Spicy Crab
If you have sudden company and you want to serve them something fancy and exotic but do not have any time to prepare, make this deliciously spicy Korean appetizer. Watch James prepare this delicacy using frozen crab marinated in a spicy Korean sauce made... - 102.643
Baked Crab Meat Remick
1 Drain the crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any. Cut the meat in chunks and place in 6 scallop shells or individual baking dishes; sprinkle with bacon.
2 In a large shallow pan, place the shells for easy handling. Heat in a moderate oven at 350... - 38.6492
Maryland Crab Cakes With Mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, combine egg, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning or crab seasoning, mustard and red pepper.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Gently fold in crabmeat.
Shape mixture into 6 balls; flatten into... - 41.2711
Crab Apple Pickles
Boil sugar and water in electric frying pan; add cinnamon and cloves.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add layer of crab apples; boil carefully until tender.
Place in pint jars; pour syrup over apples and seal. - 23.8845
Crab Meat Salad In Snow Pea Pods
Remove stem ends and string the snow peas.
Blanch in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water for about 20 seconds.
Plunge immediately in cold water to stop the cooking and preserve their color.
Drain and pat dry.
Carefully pick over the crab meat to... - 37.5208
Crab Curry With Coconut
An absolutely delicious curry dish. This video prepares a classic Caribbean style crab curry with a spicy coconut gravy. This delicious sauce is mixed over tender and tasty crab legs to make a yummy mouth-watering dish. This hearty coconut curry sauce is rich... - 136.601
Leinenkugels Summer Shandy Crab Cakes
1. Dice up the roasted bell pepper, half the lemon and chop up the parsley.
2. In a ziplock bag, add the Ritz crackers and close the bag. Beat up the bag with a mallet until the crackers all become crumbs.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees... - 0
Marinated Crab Claws
Place crab claws in shallow dish, or oblong casserole.
Mix all ingredients and pour over crab claws.
Cover and refrigerate.
Serves 4 to 6. - 33.5391
Deviled Crab Bake
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened in medium-size saucepan. Stir in the flour, mustard and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture bubbles. Stir in milk slowly; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3... - 33.2277
Deviled Crab Bake
1 In a medium-size saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened.Stir in flour, mustard, and salt; cook, stirring all the time, just until mixture bubbles. Stir in milk slowly and continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens... - 41.4999
Crab Meat Mornay
Crab Meat Mornay recipe has lasting taste. It takes lot of time for you to forget the taste. Crab Meat Mornay as a side dish for all family get-togethers. - 44.3751
Crab With Enoki Mushroom
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab... - 39.874
Essential Crab Chops
In a 2 quart saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour, salt, and red pepper.
Add milk, stirring till blended.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1 minute more.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crab meat and green... - 41.0279
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms has a Uplifting taste.The Mushrooms and Butter gives the Crab With Enoki Mushrooms Grand taste. Must catch it - 36.2195
Baked Deviled Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Take a small pan and boil water. Hard boil the eggs.
3. Remove the eggs from the pan. Let it cool and peel.
4. In a large bowl, toss the crabmeat and lemon juice to mix properly.
5. Take another bowl and... - 39.481
Shrimp Crab Bisque
1. To a medium sized microwavable casserole or bowl add butter.
2. Place in the microwave and melt the butter at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
3. Blend in flour, seasoning, bouillon, onion, red pepper sauce and 1 cup cream
4. Stir in shrimp and crab... - 46.7227
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.3539
Maryland Crab Cakes
To make sauce, blend all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate sauce until ready to serve.
Stir sauce before serving.
To make crab cakes, pick over crabmeat, discarding any gristle.
Mix together crabmeat, parsley, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, mustard, and... - 40.7992
Crab Meat Puff Hors D'oeuvres
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add scallions, celery, and red pepper and saute until vegetables are soft.
Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until most of liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a... - 28.4796
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash the crab apples.
Leave on the stems but remove the blossom ends.
Prick each apple several times with a fork.
Combine the sugar, cider vinegar, water, and spices in a preserving kettle.
Bring to the boil and add the apples.
Simmer gently... - 42.771
Spicy Crab In Coco Milk
Do you like crabs in any form, then here is one scrumptious recipe for you. Here the chef provides simple guidelines to make a perfect crab, dipped in coco milk and broth. Also, do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef mentions when breaking the shells.... - 86.7009
Chesapeake Bay Crab Boil
1. In 12-quart stockpot, combine onions, carrot, celery, lemon, crab boil seasoning, crushed red pepper, salt, water, and beer. Heat to boiling over high heat; cook 15 minutes.
2. Using tongs, transfer crabs to stockpot. Cover; heat to boiling. Boil 5 minutes... - 35.1211
Flake and pick over crabmeat (best to do it with your fingers) to remove bones.
Combine with mayonnaise, skim milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, red hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Divide mixture equally into 8 individual ramekins or... - 31.8423
Crab Boil Seasoning
In a double layer of cheesecloth combine mustard seed, whole coriander, bay leaves, whole allspice, cloves, and red pepper.
To cook 4 pounds of seafood, place cheesecloth bag in 3 to 5 quarts boiling water with seafood.
Makes 1 bag. - 24.0025
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes
How to make authentic Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes by fine cooking instructor, and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. She lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay for 12 years. - 0
Soft Shell Crab Sandwiches With Pancetta And Remoulade
1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cornichons, red onion, tarragon, capers and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, arrange the pancetta slices in a single layer. Place a flat pot lid, slightly smaller than the skillet, directly... - 29.1902
Saute mushrooms, onion, celery, and carrot in butter in a large saucepan over low heat 2 minutes or until tender.
Add chicken broth, salt, and red pepper; bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Pour vegetable mixture into container of an... - 33.3587
Crab Papaya Veracruz
Cut papayas in half lengthwise,- scoop our and discard seeds.
Place papaya halves, cur side up, on a lettuce-lined platter; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions, green... - 39.6168
Crab And Rice Primavera
Bring vegetables and water to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
Add milk, imitation crabmeat, butter, garlic salt and basil.
Bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice and cheese.
Cover, remove from heat.
Let... - 34.8732
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. ln a large bowl, lightly toss the crab with the green onions, parsley, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, Old Bay seasoning if you wish, Worcestershire, salt, and red pepper sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs.
2. In a small clean bowl, beat the... - 32.1613
Blue Crab Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the crabmeat, eggs, parsley, mustard and bread crumbs.
Mix well and let stand a few minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the tomato-orange chipotle sauce, combine the tomatoes, oranges, onion, cilantro and chipotles in another... - 41.7449
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.5474
Deviled Crab And Scallop Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a medium saucepan, heat1/4 cup butter.
3 Add in onion and saute until golden, for about 5 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the flour, salt, steak sauce, Worcestershire, red-pepper... - 44.837
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 47.3423
Soft Shell Crab Salad With Almonds And Pepper Dressing
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
Dredge each crab first in the flour, then egg, and finally the almonds.
Set the crabs aside.
In a medium skillet heat the oil and saute the crabs... - 37.7946
Crab Meat Dunk
1) In lime or lemon juice, marinate the crab meat for about 30 minutes.
2) Beat the mayonnaise, seasonings and cream cheese together till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Fold the marinated crab meat into the mixture.
4)... - 39.4917
Crab Stuffed Papayas
1) Cut papayas lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
2) Remove pulp from centers of papaya halves, leaving 1/2 -inch-thick shell.
3) Peel papayas.
4) Brush insides of shells with lemon juice.
5) Chop enough pulp to measure 1/2 cup; set... - 44.932
Crab And Rice Primavera
Crab and rice primavera is a vegetables and crabmeat preparation. A cheesy seafood recipe, it is flavored with garlic and basil and cooked in milk. Finished with rice and cheese, it is filling and savory with Italian flavors to it. - 39.0529
Crescent Crab Purses
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In small bowl add all ingredients except dough. Mix together.
3) Open out the dough into 1 large rectangle 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Press firmly to seal the tears.
4) Divide and cut rectangle into twelve... - 39.1477
Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter or bacon fat in pan.
When hot, add onions and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and cover vegetables with water.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add corn and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Add 2 cups milk and the cream.
Stir and bring to a... - 43.7091
Crab Hoppin John
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil over high heat. Add the black-eyed peas and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer until almost all the water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. The peas should no longer taste... - 36.9201
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.85
Hot Deviled Crab
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and pepper and saute until onion is golden.
Sprinkle vegetables with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk and,... - 39.7948
Hot Deviled Crab
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and pepper and saute until onion is golden. Sprinkle vegetables with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk... - 31.7443
A good crab mornay recipe is rare to find, you are lucky to have hit the right page. It is an ideal main dish. The key ingredient here is seafood. Once tasted, I am sure you would love to prepare this crab mornay recipe for your dear ones! - 47.5386
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 111.491
Crab A La Creole
The crab a la creole is a cooked hard shell crab recipe made with lemon juice and red peppers. Made with a generous amount of butter, the crab a la creole is a lip smaking seafood preparation that will be enjoyed by any seafood lover! - 36.0034
Spicy Steamed Blue Crabs
1)Combine blue crabs, coarse salt, red pepper,pickling spice, celery seeds,crushed red pepper and set aside.
2)Use a large pot with a lid and mix water and vinegar in equal amounts to a depth of 1 inch and bring to boil.
3)Place a rack in pot over... - 41.128
Crab salad is a very simple to make and delicious to eat salad. If you are a foodie you will love it. The crab salad is an interesting yet simple dish to prepare. Enjoy the simple crab salad immediately. - 40.3681
Yummy Crab Bisque
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
Place bacon in small dish.
In same casserole, combine reserved bacon fat, red pepper, onion an - 34.5846
Crab Salad Supreme
Heat tomato sauce, water, salt and vinegar to very hot, but not boiling.
Stir in package of gelatin; allow to cool slightly.
Add remaining ingredients, place in lightly-oiled casserole or mold; refrigerate until firm. - 28.6829
Crab Filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms, chop stems finely, saute in butter with celery for a few minutes.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth, stir in lime juice, ginger, tabasco, chives, pepper and flaked crab.
Fill caps with crab mixture, sprinkle with... - 32.7316
Crab Curry Dip
In small mixer bowl, beat evaporated skimmed milk and cream cheese.
Stir in crab, onion, red pepper, curry powder and garlic salt.
Cover and refrigerate. - 28.4811
Cracked Dungeness Crab On Ice
Purchase cooked crab or cook live crab as follows.
Bring a large kettle of lightly salted water to a boil.
Grasp live crab from rear, firmly holding back legs.
Drop crab, head first, into boiling water.
Cover and simmer 12 to 20 minutes.
Time... - 33.8872
Pickled Crab Apples
Use 8 pounds crab apples in place of pears.
Do not parboil, but add raw to hot vinegar syrup.
If deeper tone is desired, add a little red vegetable coloring to syrup before pouring over apples in jars. - 14.9999
Deviled Crab Croutons
1. Drain crab meat and, in a small bowl, toss with lemon juice and liquid red pepper; chill it for about fifteen minutes and drain well once more
2. Add in celery, parsley, mayonnaise or salad dressing and soy sauce and spoon onto croutons
3.... - 34.4514
Honeyed Crab Apples
1. Wash and stem crab apples. Place each on a small stick.
2 Combine sugar, water, corn syrup and cinnamon in the top of a double boiler and heat, stirring, until dissolved. Then add enough food coloring to turn the mixture a deep red.
3. Continue to heat... - 22.9912
Fluffy Crab Salad
If you love crabs, you will sure go for this Fluffy Crab Salad. The Fluffy Crab Salad makes the best pick for the seafood theme parties and is rich with the flavors of cooked eggs, mayonnaise and buttered white bread. Check out the recipe of this chill and... - 30.5562
The stuffed crab recipe is prepared with cooked or frozen crabmeat along with breadcrumbs and vegetables as stuffing. Stuffed in crab shells or in casserole along with cooked crab meat, the stuffed crab maybe garnished with crab legs. - 46.0227
Crab Cakes In Benedict Style
Those who enjoy eating seafood must check this out. The crab cakes look delicious and appetizing. The chef explains the recipe so well in the video. You can serve it with asparagus and egg. - 104.025
Red Crab Recipes By Category