- » Red Cooked Duck
Red Cooked Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red cooked duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red cooked duck recipes.
Red Cooked Duck
Remove extra fat from body of duck.
Rinse duck with water, drain and dry well.
Rub salt inside the duck and brush 1 Tbs of the soy sauce onto the duck.
Let stand in a large pot for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400Â° F (204Â° C).
Put the duck breast side up on... - 44.3151
Try out this Red Cooked Duck with rice at your next meal ! As you pull off chunks of this delicious duck stewed with seasoning consisting of spices and soy sauce, and mouth them, you'll find them a wonderful treat you might have rarely tasted ! - 37.6732
Red Cooked Duck With Coriander
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together and spoon into a polythene bag.
2. Wipe the duck dry and prick the skin in several places. Stuff the body cavity with the onion and coriander stalks. Place the duck in the bag, rubbing the marinade in well. Leave... - 34.0735
You May Also Like!
Duck With Braised Red Cabbage
Melt half the butter in a flameproof casserole.
Add the onions and garlic and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in the cabbage, apples, clove-studded onion, allspice and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to... - 43.7336
Duck And Red Cabbage
Wash and drain cabbage, shred it finely and cook gently for 1 hr with the butter, in a tightly-covered pan, adding gravy or stock if necessary to prevent burning; season well.
Divide duck into neat joints and heat the pieces in a little gravy.
Add vinegar to... - 25.3284
Thai Duck Red Curry With Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 23.1981
Herb And Red Currant Stuffed Duck
Bone the duck.
Put it on a board with the neck towards you and cut off the wing and leg tips at the joint.
Place breast side down.
Using a sharp knife, slit through to the bone along its back.
Ease the flesh away from one side of the back and rib cage, then... - 40.2642
Wild Duck With Red Cabbage
1. To prepare cabbage shred cabbage very finely discarding any hard stem.
2. Cut duck into 4 pieces.
3. Chop onion and mix with cabbage.
4. Take a casserole butter well and put in vinegar, water and seasoning.
5. With cover cook in... - 44.6917
Duck With Red Wine
Rinse and dry duck inside and out with kitchen towel.
Prick skin all over with a skewer to allow fat to escape when cooking.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Place in a roasting tin on a high shelf in the oven, pre-hcatcd to 220°C/Gas Mark 7/425°F.
After... - 38.3918
Duck With Sage In Red Wine
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the butter, fry the ham and onions till the onions are golden in color.
3) Take the ham and butter out of the frying pan, retaining as much butter in the pan as possible.
4) In a... - 42.6152
Duck Stewed In Red Wine
1 The first day: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Remove excess fat from the legs. Skin the necks and cut them into 2-inch lengths. Remove the tips from the wings. Set legs, neck pieces, giblets, and trimmed wings aside in the... - 47.0445