- » Red Coconut Chutney
Red Coconut Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red coconut chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red coconut chutney recipes.
Mangalorean Red Chili And Coconut Chutney
1. Grind together grated coconut, red chillies, garlic, tamarind pulp and salt to a paste.
2. Heat ghee, fry red chillies, urad dal and mustard seeds for 1-2 minutes and pour over the chutney. Chill and serve. - 34.1106
Simple Plain Red Coconut Chutney
This is a very simple chutney that is usualy served with the breakfast items like dosa, idly or uttappams. It is so easy to make it hardly takes 10 minutes at the most. - 0
Coconut Chutney - Nariyal Chutney - Simple, Quick And Easy
1. In a blender add the coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies and roasted chickpeas (if using). Pour a little water and blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl and season with salt to taste.
2. In a small frying pan heat oil on medium and add the red... - 0
Mango And Coconut Chutney
• Grind grated coconut, mango, green chillies and salt u can add water to make a fine past.
• Take the past into a bowl.
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the cumin seeds, black gram, Mustard seeds and red chillie till the mixture turns... - 38.3898
Mango And Coconut Chutney
1. Peel the mango and discard the stone. Cut the mango flesh into small pieces.
2. Transfer the mango flesh to a food processor and add to this the chopped fresh coriander, chillies, desiccated coconut, sugar and salt to taste. Grind all the ingredients for... - 30.1189
Learn how to make coconut chutney by following these easy steps. Coconut chutney goes along with many South Indian dishes. It is fast and easy to make. - 0
Kerala - Style Coconut Chutney
This is a delicious South Indian spicy condiment very commonly made in Kerala. It is typically made with coconut mixed with other spices and served with Idli, Dosa and Vada. - 0
Grind all the ingredients to a paste with very little water. - 25.159
1. Grate coconut and grind all ingredients together. If desired, this chutney may be tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves and a little, water be added to moisten it. - 26.1883
Easy Coconut Chutney
Put all the ingredients except the tamarind through a mincer (grinder).
Squeeze the tamarind in a piece of muslin or cheesecloth to extract the juice, then add the liquid to the other ingredients. - 24.2134
Indian Style Coconut Chutney
Boil the chana dhaal in water to cover until soft enough to be mashed.
Mash the dhaal with a wooden masher and set aside.
Put the coconut, garlic, ginger, crushed red chillies, salt, green chillies, fresh coriander and lemon juice in a food processor or... - 40.674
Tiny Coconut Chutney Meatballs
1. Prepare Basic Meatballs except — add coconut before mixing ingredients and shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4-inch balls. Arrange in 2 baking dishes, 8x8x2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave one dish at a time on high (100%) 3 minutes; rearrange... - 22.2536
This is a basic coconut chutney usually served along with dosas.idlis,utthapams etc... - 38.7165
Spicy Coconut Chutney
Chef Manjula is making a Spicy Coconut Chutney or a Spicy Indian Coconut dip in her kitchen. For those who are not aware, it’s a very popular dish in South India and enjoyed with Indian snacks and breakfast dishes. So if you cook Indian food regularly, this... - 130.087
1. Grind coconut, red chilli and tamarind paste by adding 1/2 a cup of water to a smooth paste.
2. Add salt and add 1/4 cup of water to make it a bit thin.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil and add mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter add curry leaves and... - 35.8891
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 36.8591
Thengai Chutney - 2
This is another version of the thengai chutney. Coconut contains rich amounts of iron, magnesium, potassium, and dietary fiber. However, it is also very high in saturated fat. So if you have diabetes or heart disease, you should consume this in moderation.... - 0
Quick Simple Kobbara Chutney
1.Grind the coconut, roasted gram dal, green chili, garlic, cumin, salt,water and keep aside.
2.Heat oil in a pan for seasoning; add mustard seeds, black gram and red chili.
3.Once it starts to splutter, add the seasoning in the in the... - 0
Chutney Powder Making Made Easier
Chutney powder is a must have condiment in south Indian houses. Watch the video to know how to make this spicy and flavorful mixture to serve with idlis and dosa. - 88.8611
A quick and easy side dish for rice when you don't have time to make a sambar or kuzhambu. Just mix this with rice with some oil and have it with a vegetable side dish. - 0