- » Red Chutney
Red Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red chutney recipes.
Red Onion Chutney
This chutney is a very good combination for idly and dosa. - 39.3985
Red Pepper Chutney
This Red Pepper Chutney tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously seasoned and pear, raisin and pepper chutney with breads or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red Pepper Chutney are welcome. - 34.334
Red Tomato Chutney
1. Peel and chop the tomatoes. Peel, core and chop the apples and finely chop or mince the onions.
2. Place all the ingredients into a large pan and bring to the boil, stirring.
3. Cook gently, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the... - 34.1835
Red Onion Apple And Raisin Chutney
In a small bowl combine well 2/3 cup warm water, the vinegar, the honey, the raisins, the mint, and the cloves and let the mixture stand while cooking the onions.
In a large skillet cook the onions in the oil and the butter, covered, over moderately low heat,... - 29.1845
You May Also Like!
Red Hot Tomato Chutney
1. In a pot boil the water and add in the tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the tomatoes and remove the skin. Place in a bowl and puree with immersion blender.
3. Add in the tamarind to the tomato puree and blend again. Set aside.
4. In a pan... - 0
Red Cabbage Chutney
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, vinegar, beverage, sweetener, cabbage and apples.
2) Cover and simmer the vinegar mixture, stirring occasionally for 20 to 30 minutes until cabbage is soft.
3) If the mixture is dry add more water if needed.
4)... - 39.1449
Lalmasala Bharela Bangra ( Red Chutney Stuffed Mackerel )
1. Grind the chutney masala with salt to taste.
2. Wash and clean the mackerels. Remove the gills and stomach dirt and wash the stomach portion without tearing the fish.
3. Apply salt and mix the fish in the turmeric and chilli powder. Stuff through the gill... - 32.4533
Mangalorean Red Chili And Coconut Chutney
1. Grind together grated coconut, red chillies, garlic, tamarind pulp and salt to a paste.
2. Heat ghee, fry red chillies, urad dal and mustard seeds for 1-2 minutes and pour over the chutney. Chill and serve. - 34.1106
Apple & Dried Cherry Chutney
Apple and dried cherry chutney is a spiced fruit chutney made with granny smith apples. Prepared with added red onions, and spiced with ginger, red pepper and sugar to taste, the apple and dried cherry chutney has a hint of balsamic vinegar to taste. cooked... - 46.5528
Simple Plain Red Coconut Chutney
This is a very simple chutney that is usualy served with the breakfast items like dosa, idly or uttappams. It is so easy to make it hardly takes 10 minutes at the most. - 0
Red Tomato Chutney In A Pressure Cooker
Skin the tomatoes.
Peel, core and slice the apple.
Peel and slice the onion.
Wash the sultanas and dates in hot water before chopping.
Remove the trivet from the pressure cooker, then put in these ingredients.
Add the spices, tied in a muslin bag, the salt... - 37.7517
Red Chutney Recipes By Category