- » Red Chutney
Red Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red chutney recipes.
Red Onion Chutney
This chutney is a very good combination for idly and dosa. - 41.0941
Red Pepper Chutney
This Red Pepper Chutney tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously seasoned and pear, raisin and pepper chutney with breads or meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red Pepper Chutney are welcome. - 32.8135
Red Tomato Chutney
1. Peel and chop the tomatoes. Peel, core and chop the apples and finely chop or mince the onions.
2. Place all the ingredients into a large pan and bring to the boil, stirring.
3. Cook gently, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the... - 32.432
Red Onion Apple And Raisin Chutney
In a small bowl combine well 2/3 cup warm water, the vinegar, the honey, the raisins, the mint, and the cloves and let the mixture stand while cooking the onions.
In a large skillet cook the onions in the oil and the butter, covered, over moderately low heat,... - 25.6982
You May Also Like!
Red Hot Tomato Chutney
1. In a pot boil the water and add in the tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the tomatoes and remove the skin. Place in a bowl and puree with immersion blender.
3. Add in the tamarind to the tomato puree and blend again. Set aside.
4. In a pan... - 0
Lalmasala Bharela Bangra ( Red Chutney Stuffed Mackerel )
1. Grind the chutney masala with salt to taste.
2. Wash and clean the mackerels. Remove the gills and stomach dirt and wash the stomach portion without tearing the fish.
3. Apply salt and mix the fish in the turmeric and chilli powder. Stuff through the gill... - 29.8743
Red Cabbage Chutney
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, vinegar, beverage, sweetener, cabbage and apples.
2) Cover and simmer the vinegar mixture, stirring occasionally for 20 to 30 minutes until cabbage is soft.
3) If the mixture is dry add more water if needed.
4)... - 39.1873
Mangalorean Red Chili And Coconut Chutney
1. Grind together grated coconut, red chillies, garlic, tamarind pulp and salt to a paste.
2. Heat ghee, fry red chillies, urad dal and mustard seeds for 1-2 minutes and pour over the chutney. Chill and serve. - 32.9052
Red Tomato Chutney In A Pressure Cooker
Skin the tomatoes.
Peel, core and slice the apple.
Peel and slice the onion.
Wash the sultanas and dates in hot water before chopping.
Remove the trivet from the pressure cooker, then put in these ingredients.
Add the spices, tied in a muslin bag, the salt... - 35.911
Indiana Red Tomato Chutney
1. In a heavy large saucepan, bring the mixture of carrots, chopped tomatoes, apples, lime juice, celery, ginger, cloves, brown sugar, vinegar, parsley, raisins, ground cloves, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg to boil. Lower the heat to allow the mixture... - 34.3999
Sweet And Sour Chutney
Looking for a quick and easy chutney to jazz up your snacks and sides? Then try this sweet-sour recipe at home. Sweetly pungent, this delicious chutney is a great way to spice up your dishes. This video just shows how to blend this yummy concoction in... - 106.784
Red Chutney Recipes By Category