- » Red Chili Chutney
Red Chili Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red chili chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red chili chutney recipes.
Mangalorean Red Chili And Coconut Chutney
1. Grind together grated coconut, red chillies, garlic, tamarind pulp and salt to a paste.
2. Heat ghee, fry red chillies, urad dal and mustard seeds for 1-2 minutes and pour over the chutney. Chill and serve. - 32.9052
You May Also Like!
Combine garlic, chillies, onion and ginger.
Cook for 3-4 minutes on HIGH, stirring halfway through cooking.
Stir in tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, pectin and pepper.
Cook for 8-10 minutes on HIGH, stirring during cooking.
Pour into hot sterilised... - 36.6492
Muji Chetini is easy to make chutney recipe. Muji Chetini gets its taste from radish mixed with chilli powder and yoghurt. Muji Chetini is loved by many people. - 28.9726
Red Hot Tomato Chutney
1. In a pot boil the water and add in the tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the tomatoes and remove the skin. Place in a bowl and puree with immersion blender.
3. Add in the tamarind to the tomato puree and blend again. Set aside.
4. In a pan... - 0
Kashmiri Chutney has a lips smacking taste. Kashmiri Chutney get its flavor from malt vinegar mixed with carrots and red chili. Kashmiri Chutney is served as side dish. - 26.3543
Instant Mango Chutney - Aam Ki Chutney - Mango Salsa
Those who like making different kinds of chutney will like this one. The mango chutney tastes different from the regular ones. It's simple to make and you can eat it with corn chips. Check out the recipe as chef Bhavna shows this amazing chutney. - 108.879
How To Make Dates Chutney - Khajur Ki Chutney
Learn how to make super simple and flavorful Khajur ki chutney. Khaur i.e. dates lend a lovely sweet flavor to the dish and we balance it out with spice from dried red chilli, add earthy tones from sesame seeds, cashew nuts and peanuts. To aid digestion, add... - 0
Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
Oh mama! The Mango Chutney is an absolute delight. I'm sure that you and your mama would agree after getting a taste of it. The chunky texture, and the sweet & sour taste makes this a superb condiment to other dishes. Enjoy this relish as you make it! - 143.04
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
Peel and core pineapple, cut into small pieces.
Combine with all other ingredients except nuts.
Cook slowly until pineapple is tender (about 30 mins.).
Add nuts and cook until chutney is of desired consistency.
Stir frequently to prevent scorching.
Pour into... - 32.8056
1) Core and dice the pears.
2) Peel the onions and garlic, finely chop them.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the pears, onions, garlic and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 4 hours, stirring... - 44.0629