- » Red Chile Sauce
Red Chile Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red chile sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red chile sauce recipes.
Red Chile Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Trim the fat from the pork and cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
Put the meat in a lightly oiled or sprayed deep baking pan and bake it for 30 minutes, stirring often to ensure even cooking.
To make the red chile sauce, place the... - 41.3838
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 45.0516
Homemade Red Chile Sauce
1 Melt lard in a saucepan over low heat. Add the flour and stir until well mixed and slightly browned.
2 Add the smaller amount of chile to the bouillon or water, either when trying a new batch of chile or when preparing this recipe for the first time. Taste,... - 34.2743
Fresh Red Chile Sauce
Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, adding more water if necessary.
Sometimes fresh chiles will still have fibers after they are pureed; strain if a smoother sauce is desired.
Adjust the seasonings to taste, heat... - 26.6032
Red Chile Sauce With Tomato
In a blender puree the tomatoes and set aside.
Heat oil in a saucepan and whisk in flour.
Stir until slightly browned.
Add the ground chile into the broth (start with smaller amount and add more to taste).
Gradually stir into flour and continue to stir until... - 38.1417
Red Chile Sauce
Wash chile; remove stem, seeds, and veins.
Place chile in a bowl; add boiling water to cover.
Let stand 15 minutes or until chile is soft; drain and coarsely chop.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add chile, onion, and garlic.
Pulse 4 or 5 times... - 29.6917
Mexican Red Chile Sauce
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Toast lightly in a 400° oven for 3 or 4 minutes only or until they give off a mild aroma.
If burned, chiles will be very bitter.
Remove from oven, let cool to touch, then remove and discard stems, seeds, and any pink pithy... - 33.5587
Braised Pork With Red Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly brown.
Push to sides of pan, add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook until... - 34.5803
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 34.3451
Chile Con Carne Filling And Sauce
1 Simmer the meat in water to cover over medium to low heat. Cook until tender.
2 Cut meat into very tiny cubes, or chop in an electric blender at low speed. Heat the drippings in a large skillet. Add the meat and brown.
3 Add the flour, stirring constantly,... - 31.4558
Breakfast Eggs With Corn Tortillas And Chile Sauce
To make the roasted red tomato sauce, place the tomatoes, chiles and garlic in a baking pan under the broiler, or on a screen over a gas flame, and roast them until their skins blister and blacken, turning them frequently.
Allow the vegetables to cool.
Peel... - 42.5634
Mom's Chile Sauce
Mom'S Chile Sauce is a lovely piquant sauce that is mouth watering! I served this for an informal get together for dinner with some cooked meat and it was a complete success. Try making Mom'S Chile Sauce at home and you will understand why! - 37.3738
Colorado Chile Que Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over moderate-low heat.
2) Add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another 4 minutes.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
5) Heat the mixture to boiling.
6) Reduce the... - 41.0894
Chile Cilantro Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, place the chilies.
2) Add water up to 2 inches above the chilies.
3) Allow the chilies to soak 8 hours or overnight.
4) Drain the chilies and pat dry with paper towels to soak the extra moisture.
5) Tear off the stems and... - 40.7224
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 36.1374
Spicy Shrimp In Chile Sauce
1. In a small skillet, mix the sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water and cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cook without stirring until the mixture becomes a deep amber caramel, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 29.2519
Poached Eggs With Chile-cheese Sauce
You'll simply love this Poached Eggs With Chile-Cheese Sauce recipe. A rare combination of egg, chili, and cheese sauce; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 39.2884
Cilantro Pesto Halibut With Chile Garlic Dipping Sauce
Process cilantro, soy sauce, black pepper, oil, 1/2 t sugar, and garlic cloves in a food processor until minced.
Spread onto both sides of fish fillets to coat and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Simmer 1/2 cup... - 42.3012
Chimayo Rep Chile Salsa
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 2 quarts of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 2 cups of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 2 cups of plain water.
Add the garlic and salt to the... - 26.8938