- » Red Chile Rice
Red Chile Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red chile rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red chile rice recipes.
Cilantro Cucumber And Red Chile Salad
1.In a non aluminium bowl, mix cucumbers, cilantro and then add crumbled dried chiles,
2.Season with salt.
3. Add in oil and vinegar.
4. Coat well.
5. Let alone for 30 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
6. Serve at normal room temperature. - 39.7528
Braised Pork With Red Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly brown.
Push to sides of pan, add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook until... - 34.5803
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 30.819
Chilli Rice Mold
Saute red pepper in butter in a skillet until barely tender.
Remove red pepper with a slotted spoon, reserving butter in skillet, set red pepper aside.
Saute onion in remaining butter.
Arrange pepper strips to radiate from bottom center of a greased 1... - 37.9003
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 58.1541
Chile Con Carne
Soak beans in water overnight.
The next day, place water and beans in saucepan, cover and cook gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Cut the beef into 1 inch cubes.
Peel and chop onion.
Heat the drippings or oil and butter in a skillet.
Add the beef.
Cook till brown, then... - 42.4613
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 48.5862
Spicy Shrimp In Chile Sauce
1. In a small skillet, mix the sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water and cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cook without stirring until the mixture becomes a deep amber caramel, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 29.2519
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 91.0503
Ginger Chile Basted Crab
In a small nonreactive bowl, combine vinegar, oil, ginger, chile, garlic, cilantro, and tomato; set aside.
In a 10- to 12-quart (10- to 12-liter) pan, bring 6 quarts (6 liters) water to a rapid boil over high heat.
Picking up 1 crab at a time, hold crabs from... - 37.8815
Cilantro Pesto Halibut With Chile Garlic Dipping Sauce
Process cilantro, soy sauce, black pepper, oil, 1/2 t sugar, and garlic cloves in a food processor until minced.
Spread onto both sides of fish fillets to coat and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Simmer 1/2 cup... - 42.3012
Spicy Grilled Chicken With Apples And Chiles
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine all the juices, peppers, onions, garlic, parsley, and cilantro
3. In a shallow dish, place the chicken breasts, and pour the marinade... - 45.4896
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 45.2775
Coconut Red Beans And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring the 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 49.5995
Red Beans And Rice
1. Use a slow cooker.
2. Put sausage, beans, bell pepper, jalapefio chilies, onions and tomatoes.
3. Put the lid of the cooker.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5-6 hrs. on LOW.
5. Take a pan and cook rice in it following the instructions given on the... - 41.1241
Easy Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a heavy saucepan and cook sugar, salt, water and vinegar in it on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously to form a smooth mixture.
3.Stop stirring for a while so that the sugar syrup forms into a 4-6 inch thread.
4.In a bowl, whisk... - 38.1193
Shrimp Fried Rice With Basil
Here is a simple variation in the regular Chinese style fried rice. The chef here has prepared a simple shrimp fried rice with basil, that is definitely a twist in the taste. Definitely something unique simple to prepare after a busy day at work! - 102.329
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 40.2694
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy pot over medium heat.
Add chile pepper, onion, and bell peppers.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add garlic,... - 47.8155
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the corn, black beans, green chiles, onion, bell pepper, rice, boiling water, orange juice concentrate, 1/4 cup of the lime juice, the cumin, and the chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 2... - 31.9018
Mexican Hot Rice
1 Rinse the rice well with several washings of cold water.
2 Heat the lard or bacon drippings in a large heavy skillet. Add the rice and stir until it becomes brown. Add the onion and cook until it is golden.
3 Add the tomatoes, boiling stock, salt and chile.... - 29.2423
Spicy Cabbage And Beef Rolls
Remove 10 outer leaves of cabbage; cook leaves in boiling salted water 5 to 8 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
Reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
Combine next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Place equal portions of meat mixture in center... - 37.9992
Baked Red Snapper
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Place the fish in a greased baking pan.
Sprinkle over 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, then sprinkle over half the caraway seeds, half the sliced chile, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Turn the fish over and repeat with the... - 31.328
Red Lentil Patties With Cilantro Sauce
To make the patties:
1. Place the rice and lentils into a medium saucepan with 4 cups of water, the turmeric, and the salt. Cover, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the cover and simmer, without stirring, until the water is... - 38.3169
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 30.4054
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 50.4852
Southwestern Brown Rice
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add chicken broth and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes.
Stir in green chiles and... - 37.6949
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of... - 36.5762
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.5528
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 52.8261
Sweet Potato Erissery
If you like, prepare basmati rice as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan combine sweet potatoes, salt, turmeric, ground red pepper, and 1 1/2 cups water; heat to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8 to 10... - 42.4659
1) Into a large saucepan, add the stock and 1 1/4 cups water with the chiles, cinnamon stick, salt, and butter.
2) Allow the liquid to a boil.
3) Mix in the rice and cashews, cover with lid tightly, and cook over moderate heat for 25 minutes, until the... - 35.409
Southwestern Two-bean Chili And Rice
Cook the rice using package directions.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the undrained chili beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes with green... - 36.0117
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok. Add the eggs and scramble lightly with a wooden spoon over high heat. Transfer the eggs to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, add the chiles,... - 29.0737
Spanish Rice Sopa Seca De Arroz
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then roughly chop onion in it after cutting it into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off.
2) Add in green and red peppers and chop roughly after cutting them into 1-inch pieces, pulsing... - 47.5528
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add butter and olive oil over low heat.
3) SautÃ© onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until softened but not browned.
4) Increase the heat to moderate and add the chile,... - 44.5678
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the kidney beans. Wash the beans under cold water for about a minute. Let the beans drain.
3) Slice off the top ends of the peppers and scoop out their seeds.
4) Add in the peppers... - 44.5803
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.3407