- » Red Chard Soup
Red Chard Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red chard soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red chard soup recipes.
Minestrone With Swiss Chard
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, celery, and prosciutto; cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Add broth, carrots, rosemary, and rice; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and... - 42.2236
November's Mystery Soup
1) In a large pot, saute the basil, oregano and onion in the oil until lightly golden.
2) Stir in the carrots and saute another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the split peas and mix well to coat with the oil.
4) Pour the water, stir and allow to boil.
5) Stir... - 48.8374
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In 4-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, Chinese chard, chili pepper, garlic, and five-spice powder and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 36.8072
Middle Eastern Bean Soup
Mideast Bean Soup is an unique bean recipe with a variation of kidney and garbanzo beans. The added brown rice and lentils in lamb stock make Mideast Bean Soup a heavy filling. Add some cayenne pepper if you want it spicy and serve with plain yoghurt. - 40.9997
Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove the sausage casing and cut them into slices.
2. Cut and discard the red stem from Swiss chard and chop it roughly.
3. Place a pot on heat, pour oil and brown sausage in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Drop smoked... - 111.811
Hearty Lentil Soup
This Hearty Lentil Soup is simply guilt free eating at its best. The flavors of bacon, maple, and apple, blends perfectly with the sweet heat of the cumin and curry making this an absolutely delicious weekend meal. - 119.861
Fennel And Bean Soup
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juice) and broth.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Cook the ditalini in a large pot of... - 47.0443
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat oil and saute the onions on medium flame for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn a light golden brown, add in green pepper, celery and garlic. Continue to saute for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the chicken stock, tomatoes, bay... - 43.5826
Peasant Minestrone Soup
1.Pick a soup kettle.Add garlic, onion, beans, carrots, celery and water and let it come to a boil
2. Cover pot, lower heat and let it simmer for 1 1/2 hours till beans are tender.
3. Add the pasta,tomatoes and the tomato puree,olives,bay... - 46.0895
Tuscan Kale And Coconut Soup With Tofu
This was inspired by the wonderful Thai coconut soups. Tuscan kale looks more like a small, dark green variety of Swiss chard than kale, but it takes longer to cook, which actually makes it ideal for this soup. Also, this i s a great recipe for your broccoli... - 111.255
1) In a pressure cooker add all the ingredients except the red beans alongwith 2 qts water.
2) Allow to cook at a pressure of 15 lbs for 35 mins, then let the pessure reduce gradually.
3) In a pan, cook the red beans and stir into the soup when ready... - 41.5232
Pure De Legumbres
1. Take a bowl and add beans into it and pour enough to cover it. Leave the beans to soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain the water.
2. Take pot, and add soaked beans and water and cook until their skins become loose. Drain the... - 44.86
Pierce sausage with a fork and put it in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Drain the beans and add to the sausage, along with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the sausage and set aside.
Continue cooking the beans until they... - 44.0332
Roast Turkey And Winter Vegetable Chowder
In a heavy 6- to 8-quart saucepan, cook the bacon over medium heat, stirring frequently, until browned.
Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat, and return the pot to medium heat.
Add the onion and... - 47.076
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Soak the beans in water to cover by 2 inches [5cm] in a bowl overnight.
Drain the beans and place in a large pot.
Cover with 1 inch [2.5cm] water, add 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Cook until almost tender, about 45... - 44.6669
Cut onion in chunks.
Cut red pepper in chunks and discard seeds.
Cut Swiss chard stems in 2-inch lengths; cut leaves in 2-inch-wide strips.
Using metal blade, process onion, red pepper, Swiss chard stems, and leaves separately with on-off bursts until each is... - 42.7463
1) Wash the beans well.
2) In a large pot, add the beans, 6 cups cold water, allow to boil for 2 min; cover and allow to stand for 1/2 hr, drain well.
3) Add 6 cups warm water to the pot and simmer covered for 1/2 hr,
4) Add 5 cups... - 42.73