- » Red Chard
Red Chard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red chard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red chard recipes.
How To Cook Red Swiss Chard
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards shares with you How to Cook Red Swiss Chard!
"Delicious in any color, Swiss Chard is nutritious side dish that's quick & easy..." - Kimberly Edwards - 0
In a mood to have some veggies? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Stir Fried Red Chard. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check... - 102.788
Prosciutto Stuffed With Red Chard
1) Lay chard leaves in a flat surface and slice lengthwise into thin ribbons.
2) Chop roughly again crosswise.
3) In a large saute pan warm olive oil over medium heat.
4) Put greens, garlic and salt and fry for 7 to 1 0 minutes.
5) Pour... - 41.4065
Chicken Paillard With Lemon Parsley Butter And Seared Red Chard
1. Rinse the chicken breast in clean water and pat dry.
2. Place each breast flat on a chopping block.
3. With your knife parallel to the chopping block, slice the breast in half through the middle to make it half as thick.
4. Place each slice between 2... - 42.8428
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 48.3027
Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the whole eggs, egg whites, chives, Parmesan cheese, milk, and pepper.
Stir in... - 44.3019
Sauteed Swiss Chard With Garlic
One of the woodier greens, Swiss chard is a versatile one when it comes to holding texture and taste after being cooked up. Easy on the pocket, Swiss chard is packed with nutrients and is versatile enough to be added to a wide variety of dishes. A simple... - 116.825
Swiss Chard With Balsamic Vinegar
Place Swiss chard, chicken broth, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and black pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook about 8 minutes or until greens are tender.
Add the balsamic vinegar and toss. - 31.8116
Swiss Chard Southern Style
Rinse chard thoroughly, removing stems.
Cut leaves into strips by rolling each leaf into a tube shape and cutting at 1/2-inch intervals with sharp knife.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and water.
Cook until water... - 39.2284
Grilled Pork Chops With Anchovies And Swiss Chard
1. In a small bowl, mash the anchovies with three-fourths of the garlic and stir in 3 tablespoons of the oil. Arrange the chops on a baking sheet and rub with the anchovy mixture. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Light a grill. In a large, deep skillet, cook the... - 27.8166
Pasta With Swiss Chard And Cheese
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 1 minute. Add Swiss chard, black pepper, and red pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently,... - 33.7855
Penne With Swiss Chard And Pine Nuts
1) Fill a sink with cold water, and put the chard leaves in the sink.
2) Place a colander in the water, and put the chard stems in the colander.
3) In a large pot, add lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta in this water. Drain... - 45.7848
Swiss Chard With Ham
Cut off the tough stems from the Swiss chard leaves, including 1-2 inches (2.5-5 cm) into the leaves; discard the stems.
Wash the leaves well, drain and shake off excess water.
Pile the leaves flat and slice into strips 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide.
In a... - 38.207
Swiss Chard Salad
Wash the Swiss chard thoroughly in running cold water, remove stems and chop.
Place in a saucepan with water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes.
Squeeze out the excess water.
In a mixing... - 40.8561
Nivig (swiss Chard)
Wash and stem the Swiss chard.
Chop into one-quarter-inch slices.
Place in a saucepan with the water.
Cover and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for five to ten minutes.
Squeeze to remove excess moisture.
Heat the butter... - 39.5253
Stuffed Chard Or Grape Leaves
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add nuts and cook, stirring, until golden.
Remove nuts with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add onions to pan and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown (15 to 20 minutes).
Add parsley and cook for 2... - 45.9587
Swiss Chard With Poblanos And Hominy
1. Light a grill or preheat the broiler. Grill or broil the poblanos, turning frequently, until charred all over, 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. Peel and seed the poblanos; cut into 1/2 inch-thick... - 25.2835
Pasta With Lentils And Chard
Rinse chard well.
Trim off coarse stem ends; then cut stems crosswise into 1/4 -inch-wide strips and set aside.
Cover chard leaves and refrigerate.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chard stems, lentils, onion, garlic, cumin seeds, red... - 46.4325
Minestrone With Swiss Chard
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, celery, and prosciutto; cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Add broth, carrots, rosemary, and rice; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and... - 42.2236
Potatoes And Swiss Chard With Fettuccine
Seeing how popular potatoes and swiss chard with fettuccine has become with my family, I can assure that its going to be popular with your family too. This European recipe makes a delectable main dish. The goodness of different variety of cheese makes... - 49.8621
Chicken And Swiss Chard Stew With Fennel
1. Place the chard, with water still clinging to the leaves, in a large pot or Dutch oven. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring once, until deflated and softened, 6-8 minutes. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the fennel seeds, pressing... - 35.0375
Warm Wilted Chard Salad
Wash the chard.
Chop the leaves and cut the stalks into thin strips.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chard, spinach, zucchini, onion, cauliflower, and mushrooms.
In a small frying pan, fry bacon until crispy.
Remove bacon from the pan and... - 43.4311
Swiss Chard Rice And Tofu
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut stems off chard leaves; dice stems and set aside. Cut leaves into 1/2-inch strips; set aside.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat for 1 minute. Add chard stems, onion, and garlic; cook over medium-high... - 30.6638
Veal Chops With Swiss Chard
1. On sheet of wax paper combine flour and Italian seasoning; dredge chops in flour mixture, coating both sides.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine margarine and oil and heat until margarine is melted; add chops and cook over medium-high heat until done... - 28.3239
Crustless Swiss Chard Quiche
In a large covered pot, cook the chard in water until tender, about 15 minutes.
Then saute the onion and mushrooms in oil until lightly browned.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Put the chard in an oiled 8-inch quiche pan.
With a knife and fork, chop the... - 45.0963
Pasta With Swiss Chard
Trim and discard ends of chard stems; then cut off remainder of stems at base of each leaf.
Thinly slice stems and leaves, keeping them separate.
(If using kale, cut off and discard coarse stems; slice leaves thinly.) Set chard or kale aside.
Stir pecans in a... - 41.6881
Swiss Chard Beurek
In a large bowl sprinkle the yeast into the warm water with the sugar and one tablespoon flour.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
Stir in the flour, oil, one cup water and salt until well blended.
Knead about ten... - 40.297