- » Red Caviar
Red Caviar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red caviar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red caviar recipes.
Crepes With Caviar
Have the above foods available and allow guests to make their own delicious crepes.
These crepes would be perfect for an informal yet elegant cocktail party. - 19.4003
Blini With Sour Cream And Red Caviar
Try out your next meal with this awesome Blini With Sour Cream And Red Caviar ! These sour cream and red caviar topped mini pancakes are an irresistible treat ! Don't forget to tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 30.4752
Red Caviar Dip (taramosakta)
The red caviar dip is an exotic dip prepared with red caviar and flavored with olive oil, and lemon juice. Combined with minced onions and wheat bread, the red caviar dip is best served chilled with crackers or greek bread. A flavorful dip, I whip these up... - 35.595
Cream Cheese With Red Caviar
1. Line a small 5 inch diameter bowl from the interiors with cling wrap or food grade plastic sheet.
2. Place softened cream cheese in this bowl and press gently.
3. Demould on a serving tray and gently flatten out the top of the created mound.
4.... - 32.715
Red Caviar Sauce With Shrimp And Vegetables
Red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables reminds of the shrimp cocktail. Serve this sauce with the cocktail shrimps if you wish or just as suggested. Enjoy red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables!! - 33.5089
Red Caviar Dip
In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice, blending well.
Add the caviar and mix again, gently but thoroughly.
Taste for seasoning.
Serve with potato chips, Pita bread cubes or crackers. - 24.1815
Red Caviar Madrilene
1. Pour the madrilene into six bouillon cups. Stir into each cup a heaping tea spoon of caviar. Refrigerate until the madrilene jellies. - 19.7107
Sour Cream And Red Caviar
1) Combine sour cream with caviar.
2) Chill in refrigerator.
3) Serve either with cocktail dip or as a first course on lettuce leaves. - 25.1943
Avocado Dip With Red And Black Caviar
Split avocado in half lengthwise, remove pit, and carefully scoop out pulp, preserving shell.
Thoroughly mash pulp.
Stir in sour cream, lime juice, and salt until blended.
Spoon into half shells.
With back of spoon, make a cavity in center of each mound of... - 33.9534
Red Caviar is a simple and delicious seafood appetizer that will addict you in no time! For me, the Red Caviar always comes in handy especially when I have a grand dinner planned! It creates the best impression ever! - 36.4973
Red Caviar Roll
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a 15 1/2" X 10 1/2 " X 1" jelly roll pan with foil.
3 Brush with olive oil and dust with flour, shaking out excess.
4 For the roll: in a small saucepan, melt butter.
5 ... - 43.3165
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1. Use only choice, inner stalks of celery. Wash thoroughly.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese with the onion, parsley, caviar, salt and pepper. Stuff the celery stalks with the mixture and refrigerate until serving time - 24.7101
Red Caviar Cheese Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in blender or processor and mix until smooth.
Season with pepper .
Add 1/3 of caviar and blend until light pink.
Transfer to serving bowl.
Add remaining caviar stirring gently with wooden spoon.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Let... - 31.2974
Red Caviar Spread
Place water, lemon, caviar, onion and 1/4 cup olive oil in blender.
Remove crusts from Pepperidge Farm bread, tear into small pieces.
With motor running add bits of bread and remaining olive oil.
Blend until mixture is pale and has consistency of heavy cream. - 25.9621
Deviled Eggs With Red Caviar
1. Hard boil the eggs by covering them with water so that the water is just about an inch above them.
2. Bring rapidly to the boil and then take the pan over the heat.
3. Let the eggs stand for 20 minutes and then shell the eggs.
4. Cool the... - 44.1756
Jellied Consomme With Red Caviar
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup consommé, to soften for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Take a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan or 3-quart shallow baking dish and add the... - 33.8993
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1) Select and rinse the inner celery stalks thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, caviar, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
3) Stuff the caviar mixture into the celery stalks and place in the refrigerator until... - 32.786
Red Caviar In Cream
Put all ingredients except caviar in blender.
Whirl for a few seconds.
Mix lightly and chill.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Spread on toast rounds and garnish with dill or chives for a first course or use as a dip for potato chips, scallions, and carrot... - 25.9371
White Bean Salad With Red Caviar
Cover the beans by 5 cm (2 in) cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain them, put them in a saucepan, cover with fresh water and bring to the boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, then drain again.
Return to the pan, cover again with water, and bring to the... - 43.4069
Drain tomatoes for at least 2 hours; reserve juice for other purposes.
Blend cheese with enough cream to make it spreadable; mix in onion juice.
Spread each sauteed bread round with cheese.
Mash tomatoes and spread a little over cheese on each round.
Cover... - 28.7226
Mushrooms With Caviar
1) Clean all the mushroom caps thoroughly and place them in a large bowl.
2) Pour over the vinegar-and-oil salad dressing, allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Just before serving, wipe the marinated mushroom caps with dampened paper towel, and ... - 34.1046
This Caviar Eggs recipe is an easy-to-prepare breakfast course. An amazingly delicious egg dish, caviar egg is a recipe that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.4827
Mix yolks with mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, mustard and salt.
Divide evenly among halves.
Cover each with red and black caviar - 29.3593
Scoop out egg yolks, and mash.
Add mayonnaise, caviar (reserving a little for garnish), pars-ley and onion juice.
Taste for seasoning, and add salt if necessary.
Heap mixture into egg whites, and garnish with caviar.
Chill. - 26.2785
Pour the warm soup into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, onion, sherry, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour into 4 soup cups and chill until almost set.
At this point stir 1 teaspoon red caviar into each cup and chill until set.
When ready to serve top each cup... - 31.6887
Celery Stuffed With Caviar
Blend caviar with cheese and enough anchovy oil to make thick mixture; add minced onion.
Use no salt.
Stuff celery; chill. - 19.3281
Beat the cottage cheese and buttermilk until smooth; chill 1 hour.
Mix in the onion and caviar. - 20.4418
Caviar Crowned Mould
In blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
Process until smooth, 10 to 20 seconds.
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over wine; let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Stir over... - 40.6437
Crepes With Caviar
Have above foods available; let each person make his own crepes.
These are perfect for an informal yet elegant cocktail party. - 22.2484
California Cowboy Caviar
In a large bowl mix vinegar, hot sauce, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the cubed avocado and mix gently to coat.
Add the peas, corn, onions, cilantro and tomatoes to the avocado mixture and mix gently.
Adjust taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Serve... - 36.1573
Appetizer Caviar Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil, bake at 400Â° for 30 minutes or until done.
Let potatoes cool to the touch.
Cut each potato in half crosswise, and carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
Combine potato pulp and melted butter,... - 26.8128
This Caviar Crousade is a delicious bread version; an easy to prepare breakfast. An irresistible combination of caviar, eggs, and bread; I bet, this Caviar Crousade dish will give you a lot of praises! - 41.1202
Caviar wedges are a great snack to serve. It can also make nice tiffin for your kids or a sandwich for quick meal. You will like it and relish it very much. It is a nice way to prepare caviar. Enjoy caviar wedges!! - 45.2901
Cut toast in desired shapes; butter.
Spread generously with caviar.
Sprinkle with a little lemon juice and garnish with onion and egg yolk. - 27.4561
Egg And Caviar Dip (terry's)
Separate the egg yolks and whites and press through a strainer separately into two bowls.
Blend together the cream cheese and sour cream.
Season with the onion, salt and pepper, blending well.
Spread the mixture over the entire surface of a serving... - 36.8289
Caviar And Sour Cream Omelette
Prepare basic omelet, but add 1 teaspoon chopped chives.
Cook as directed.
Top folded omelet with a dollop of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of red caviar.
Sprinkle with chives. - 19.2765
Divine Caviar Pie
Spread dinner-sized plate completely with cream cheese.
Beginning in the centre, mound red caviar.
Surround that with chopped egg yolks; then chopped onions; then black caviar, then chopped egg whites.
At this point you should have worked your way to the edge... - 33.4239
Place eggplant in a shallow baking pan and bake in a 375Â° oven for 50 minutes or until soft.
Dip in cold water and peel off skin.
Dice and place in a bowl.
Combine vinegar oil salt cumin, pepper, and allspice and pour over eggplant, mixing well.
Mix in... - 39.1432
Easy Eggplant Caviar
Wash eggplant, discard green end, and bake whole on a shallow pan at 400Â° F., until it is soft to the touch at its broadest end, about 30 minutes.
Cool cooked eggplant, then cut in half length wise and scoop flesh from shell.
Discard skin and excess... - 27.7889
Snow Peas With Caviar
Top, tail and string snow peas.
Drop into saucepan of boiling water, boil for 30 seconds, drain.
Rinse under cold tap, drain again, pat dry.
Beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy; add sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper; beat until well... - 33.7081
This wonderful Eggs Caviar is tasty and addictive. I made this dish quiet for a party at home and the whole batch vanished in seconds! Try this brilliant Eggs Caviar recipe for yourself! - 32.8718
Caviar In Artichokes
Drain the artichokes on paper towel and arrange them, cup side up, in a serving dish.
Season them with the lemon juice.
In separate bowls, press the yolks through a fine sieve, and mash the egg whites with a fork.
Now assemble as follows: Cover the artichokes... - 30.9193
Baked Potatoes With Caviar
Scrub potatoes and prick skins all over with a fork.
Brush each potato with oil and sprinkle salt over the skins.
Wrap each potato in a double thickness of aluminum foil and place directly into hot coals.
Cook 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Test by inserting a metal... - 40.231
Elegant Caviar Pie
1)In a medium bowl, mix boiled eggs and soft butter.
2)Into a 9 inch quiche pan or pie plate, transfer egg mixture and press it tightly. Top with sliced green onions.
3)Mix together lemon peel, sour cream, hot pepper sauce and lemon juice. Spread this... - 46.9691
Discover the taste and flavor of this exotic ingredient that the world loves. This caviar puffs is a great way to prepare the delicate caviar in the most tastiest of ways . - 42.4722
Egg And Caviar Spread
Peel and chop the eggs very finely.
Beat together with softened butter or margarine, 1/4 cup of the sour cream dip, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the celery.
Spread egg mixture on a flat serving platter, shaping a layer about 1 inch thick.
Chill till... - 41.2263
1) In a bowl, add yoghurt, whipped topping, minced red onion, sour cream and caviar. Combine well.
2) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap.
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill.
4) Mix the caviar dip once right before serving.
5) Serve the dip... - 29.1731
1 Heat water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small saucepan. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until batter forms a smooth ball that follows spoon around pan. Remove from heat at once; cool slightly.
2 Beat in egg - 22.5199
Caviar Cream Cheese Dip
Place all ingredients except the caviar in the work bowl and process for 5-8 seconds.
Transfer to a bowl and mix in most of the caviar, keeping 1 tablespoon for garnish.
Transfer on to a serving dish, form into a mound and garnish by sprinkling the remainder... - 29.6652
Classic Caviar Canapes
1. In a bowl chill caviar and add it to a small container, which should be placed at the center of platter.
2. Arrange sieved hard-boiled egg yolk, chopped hard-boiled egg white, and either chopped chives or onion in small containers.
3.... - 27.8907
Let cream cheese stand at room temperature, to soften—about 1 hour.
Then, on serving tray, shape into a mound about 5 inches in diameter; flatten top.
To serve: Spoon caviar over top of cream cheese, letting a little drizzle over... - 23.7421
Stir together eggs, butter, and onion.
Line small shallow dish or soup plate with plastic wrap.
Press mixture into it.
Refrigerate until mixture hardens.
Turn out mold; cover with caviar.
Frost with sour cream. - 34.0714
1) Chop the eggs thoroughly.
2) Mix eggs with enough mayonnaise to hold chopped the mixture together.
3) On the base of 6-inch springform pan press the mixture gently.
4) Chill for several hours or overnight.
5) Unmold egg mold from the... - 36.1846
Set aside 2 tablespoons caviar, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon onion for garnish; cover and refrigerate.
Combine remaining caviar, parsley and onion with sour cream and pepper in medium-size nonmetallic bowl and blend well.
Sprinkle gelatin over water... - 42.968
Pastry Fingers With Cream Cheese And Caviar
1. Grease large cookie sheet. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat water and butter or margarine until butter melts and mixture boils. Reduce heat to low; vigorously stir in flour all at once until mixture forms a ball and leaves side of pan. Remove... - 31.1346
Bring cream cheese to room temperature and mix with sour cream.
Gently fold in lemon juice, onion, dill and pepper until well blended.
Fold in the caviar carefully.
Refrigerate until needed. - 28.2039
Caviar A La Crème
In heatproof measuring cup combine gelatin and water.
Place cup in a saucepan of hot water; heat and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Press cottage cheese through sieve.
In mixing bowl beat together sieved cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream till smooth;... - 40.3513
Caviar And Cream Cheese Rounds
1) Into a bowl, mix the cream, cheese, lemon juice, salt and white pepper to taste
2) Onto each toast spread the cheese
3) Spoon a 1/4 teaspoon of caviar and carefully place a slice of lemon and a sprig parsley
4) Chill in the refrigerator before... - 35.6377
1. Combine the eggs and mayonnaise, and press the mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
2. Scatter the onion over the mixture, then spread the caviar evenly over the onion. Spoon the sour cream onto the center of the pie, and carefully spread it to the... - 26.7156
Corn Cakes With Caviar
1. In a food processor or blender place 1 cup corn kernels and add 2 tablespoons milk.
2. If using blender, blend half at a time and process until almost smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
4.... - 44.7936
Cucumber Bisque With Caviar Puffs
To make the Caviar Puffs
1. Heat water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small saucepan.
2. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until batter forms a smooth ball that follows spoon around pan. Remove from heat at... - 46.8917
Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. Spoon a scant teaspoon sour cream onto each cucumber slice and top with 1/8 teaspoon caviar.
3. Serve alongside or mixing with salads or as desired. - 28.8446
Cream the flesh of a large avocado with 50 ml (2floz) 1/4 cup) sour cream and a few drops of chilli sauce.
Spoon or pipe the mixture into the bouchee cases and top with a teaspoonful of red or black caviar-style lumpfish roe.
Sprinkle a little lemon juice on... - 17.2518
Caviar Stuffed Eggs
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into halves.
2. Carefully scoop out the egg yolks into a bowl without breaking the whites.
3. Arrange whites on a platter and set aside.
4. Sieve or mash the yolks until smooth.
5. Add the mayonnaise,... - 37.5809
Combine cream cheese, onion and mayonnaise; mix well.
Divide among bread slices.
Sprinkle caviar onto each piece; garnish with lemon wedge.
Makes 8 servings. - 28.72
Russian Blinis With Caviar
In a medium bowl combine the yeast and warm water.
Set the mixture in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes.
Slowly add the all-purpose flour.
Cover the mixture with a kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
In a separate bowl combine the... - 41.6495
1. In a bowl, cream together cheese, bouillon, water, onion and mayonnaise.
2. Shape into a ball and frost completely with the caviar.
3. Serve on a bed of endive or romaine lettuce, garnished with clusters of Olives a la Grecque.
4. Serve... - 32.4663
Texas Style Caviar
Ever tried a vegetarian caviar? Well its not really caviar but is just as great! In this recipe, Katherine shows you how to make a vegetarian style caviar, only more delicious, more healthy, and makes a great dip! Filled with the goodness of vegetable and... - 122.964
Flounder And Caviar
Poach flounder in white wine with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
When flesh flakes easily, lift fish to hot platter.
Set aside in warm oven.
Stir flour into melted butter.
Do not allow to brown.
Add 1 cup fish stock... - 45.128
Grilled Pepper And Caviar Salad
Cut peppers in half, grill, cut side down until skin blisters and blackens; cool.
Peel away skin, cut peppers into thin strips about 5 cm long, cut celery the same length as peppers.
Combine peppers and celery with Dressing.
Toss lightly, garnish with... - 32.5322
Caviar-stuffed Pea Pods
Caviar-Stuffed Pea Pods is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Caviar-Stuffed Pea Pods dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 34.5555
Avocado Salad With Consomme
1) Halve and pit the avocados.
2) Spoon 1/3 can jellied consomme into each avocado half and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Then add a spoonful of sour cream and top with a teaspoon of red caviar.
4) Serve the Avocado... - 32.5158
Caviar And Potato Omelette
1. Put potato in a small nonstick skillet. Add water just to cover and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potato is tender, 8 to 12 minutes. Drain; transfer potato to a plate.
2. Wipe... - 32.7889
Cucumber Bisque With Caviar Puffs
1 Saute cucumbers and onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a large saucepan; stir in curry powder, salt, instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes, water, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2 Heat to boiling, crushing bouillon cubes, if using, with - 25.3464
Berit's Mackerel Mousse With Caviar
1. Flake the mackerel and mix with the horseradish until smooth. Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form and then fold into the fish.
2. Lightly oil 4 small 90 ml (3 fl oz) china pots, ramekins or cocottes. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into each.
3.... - 29.5756
Cheese And Caviar Croutelettes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Add the pepper, salt, dry mustard, lemon peel, lemon juice, MSG, milk and food coloring. Mix well.
3) Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4) With the mixture, fill the croutelettes.
5) Top... - 35.0944
Sour Cream Caviar Mould
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add vinegar and sour cream and stir until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Pour into a shallow, flat-bottomed 3- to... - 35.0652
Salmon Caviar Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) In another large bowl, combine the chopped eggs and onion.
3) Lightly toss the egg mixture with the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the... - 44.2741
Wash vegetables and cut or dice as needed.
Mix all ingredients together and serve with tortilla chips. - 33.8784
Marinated Sardines With Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, mustard, parsley and red-pepper sauce until well mixed.
3. In a... - 44.5111
Combine the beans, corn, tomatoes with green chiles, bell peppers, onion, cilantro and tomato in a large bowl and mix well.
Combine the wine vinegar, lemon juice, taco seasoning and garlic in a covered jar and shake until well blended.
Pour the vinegar... - 36.7835
Texas Black Bean Caviar
In saucepan, cover beans with 3 times their volume of cold water; let soak overnight.
Drain and cover with same amount of fresh water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer over medium low heat for 1 hour or until tender.
Drain and rinse.
In bowl, toss together... - 32.7936
New Potatoes With Mock Caviar
This New Potatoes With Mock Caviar is very easy to make. All you have to do is to follow the one step instruction I have furnished below. You will never regret making this! - 19.806
Cripple Creek Caviar
1.Mix together first 6 ingredients.
2. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
3.Add in green onions and tomatoes.
4. Toss well.
5. Serve caviar with pita wedges or Melba rounds. - 38.9527
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil. Stir in the onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and black pepper until blended.
2. Gently stir in the black-eyed peas and refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours. Many Texans recommend marinating... - 32.6297
Cowboy Caviar Black Eyed Pea Salsa
Cook the black-eyed peas and halved jalapenos for about 45 min-utes to 1 hour, or until the beans are tender, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt towards the end.
Drain and transfer to a mix-ing bowl.
Tie the marjoram and thyme sprigs together.
Place in a large... - 45.9553
1) Drain peas and keep aside.
2) To the peas, add remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Kee in refrigerator for 3 days.
4) On the first day, remove garlic.
5) Serve with wide corn chips. - 38.0307
Kentucky Style Caviar
If you are looking for impressive, quick and easy nibbles to serve at parties or with drinks, this is it. Kentucky Caviars, as Chef Betty likes to call her favorite caviar dish is an easy and elegant appetizer that your guests will love to lap up. This... - 107.674
Red Caviar Recipes By Category