- » Red Canapes
Red Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red canapes recipes.
Raw Red Bell canapes
Finding quick and easy meal recipes that fits into a raw and vegan diet it not easy. Watch this video and you will agree when I say it is! Here's a fast, fresh and tasty meal that will keep you filled. These bell pepper canapés are stuffed with raw vegan... - 105.454
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Canapes
In a small saucepan combine the vinegar, the garlic, the raisins, drained, and the brown sugar, bring the mixture to a boil, and boil it for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is softened.
Let the mixture cool slightly and whisk in the oil and 2 teaspoons of - 24.3387
Red Pepper Canapes
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat the oil and stock.
2) In this, saute the peppers and eggplant until tender, for 10 to 15 minutes. Keep aside.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together the tomato sauce, onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, garlic, bay leaf,... - 47.5728
Eggplant-red Pepper Canape Spread
Pierce skin of eggplant in four places.
Place eggplant and red pepper on paper plate in microwave.
Microwave on high for 12 minutes or until both the eggplant and the pepper are very soft.
Cut the eggplant and the pepper in half and drain in a colander for 30... - 38.9233
Hot Tuna Canapes
1. Drain and flake tuna. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, red pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
3. For each canape, place cucumber slice on toast round, pile tuna mixture in center... - 34.7067
Egg And Anchovy Canapes
1) Combine eggs, celery, olives, green pepper, walnuts, half of mayonnaise, Habitant red tomato chow chow, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto the toasted bread rounds.
3) To prepare canapes, garnish the bread rounds with... - 44.319
1) In a serving platter, arrange the crackers.
2) On each cracker, place 1 tomato slice, 1 sardine, 1/8 of the onion rings, and 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
3) Serve the canapÃ© by garnishing each with a dill sprig. - 33.4715
Fancy Pastrami Canapes
Place slices of bread on cutting board.
Mix butter with mustard and horseradish; spread evenly over bread.
Place slice of pastrami on each slice of bread, trim crusts and cut into two triangles.
Arrange canapes on shredded lettuce.
Mix pate with sour cream... - 31.9112
Smoked Lobster Canapes
Cream the first five ingredients together thoroughly.
Swirl in the centre of each canaped biscuit and top with a slice of pickled onion. - 20.6382
Cheese And Olive Canapes
1.Start by chopping the stuffed olives
2.In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and chopped stuffed olives
3.Place the prepared bread, and spread the cheese mixture over it
4.Now in the center of each canape, garnish with a quarter inch border... - 29.7856
Cut toast in desired shapes; butter.
Spread generously with caviar.
Sprinkle with a little lemon juice and garnish with onion and egg yolk. - 27.4561
Chicken Paste Canapes
Make a smooth mixture of ingredients; spread on toasted base; garnish with sliced stuffed olive, pimiento, or green pepper. - 14.6638
1. Place cucumber on a chopping board and cut into ¼ inch thick slices, crosswise. Make around 50 pieces.
2. Place cucumber slices on rectangular service platters.
3. Place ¼ teaspoon red caviar at centre of each slice and garnish with a tint parsley... - 30.4783
1. Pare cucumbers, leaving a small amount of green skin on. Slice crosswise into rounds 1/4 inch thick, making about 50 rounds.
2. Arrange on tray; spoon 1/4 teaspoon caviar in center of each round; top each with a parsley sprig. - 24.4036
Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. Spoon a scant teaspoon sour cream onto each cucumber slice and top with 1/8 teaspoon caviar.
3. Serve alongside or mixing with salads or as desired. - 28.8446
Marinated Sardines With Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, mustard, parsley and red-pepper sauce until well mixed.
3. In a... - 44.5111
Tuna Cucumber Canapes
1. Take tuna fish and drain them. Flake them and combine with salt, red pepper, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and mustard.
2. Score and peel the cucumber with tines of fork and thinly slice them.
3. For making each canapé, position the cucumber slice... - 41.0935
Cucumber Cocktail Canapes
1) Keep the cucumbers on paper towels.
2) Sprinkle salt on them and allow them to stand for about half an hour.
3) Press the paper towels firmly on the cucumbers to soak away the excess water.
4) Chop the cucumbers finely.
5) In a medium bowl, mix... - 44.2842
Mix all ingredients together except bread and tomatoes.
Season to taste, spread mixture over bread slices and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes.
If desired. - 35.5082
The marrow canapes are vegetable canapes prepared with sliced marrows topped with fried bread. Sprinkled with parsley and red pepper, the marrow canapes are broiled and best serve hot. I love serving these as a side in meals as an interesting addition of... - 40.1164
In blender or in small mixer bowl, blend cheese, anchovy paste and food color until smooth.
Spoon mixture into decorators' tube with rosette point attached.
Form a rosette on each Canape Toast Base .Garnish with sprig of mint. - 25.7563
Peanut Butter And Chutney Canapes
Blend cream cheese, peanut butter, chutney, Worces- tershire sauce and salt together; moisten with enough red wine to spread easily.
Spread on crackers.
May be stored in covered jar in refrigerator for weeks. - 29.6897
Pimento Cheese Canapes
Place cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Stir in mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.Add cheddar cheese, pecans, and pimiento; stir well.
Cover and chill up to 3 hours.
Sprinkle with smoked... - 37.6928
You can cut the canapes into any shape you wish, but remember that they must be bite-size, and easy to pick up.
Rounds and ovals look very pretty, but they do mean that some of the bread and topping ingredients will be wasted when cutting out.
Squares,... - 38.7606
Spicy Zucchini And Bacon Canapes
Combine cottage cheese, green onions, jalapeno peppers and seasoning in small bowl.
Mound cottage cheese mixture evenly on top of zucchini slices; sprinkle with bacon.
Top with sprinkle of red pepper or cherry tomato quarter.
Garnish with fresh chives or... - 28.2947
Classic Caviar Canapes
1. In a bowl chill caviar and add it to a small container, which should be placed at the center of platter.
2. Arrange sieved hard-boiled egg yolk, chopped hard-boiled egg white, and either chopped chives or onion in small containers.
3.... - 27.8907
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 31.886
Shrimp Butter Canapes
I tried these Shrimp Butter Canapes and should say that it was an instant hit. The Shrimp Butter Canapes is rich with the flavors of mustard, butter and seasonings. Just give this yummy Shrimp Butter Canapes a try. - 41.341
Scandinavian Style Canapes
1.In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, mustard and chopped dill.
2. Spread the bread with the yogurt mixture. Place a cucumber slice and a bell pepper square on each piece of bread and top with a piece of fish and a dill sprig. - 26.5185
Fruit Topped Canapes
Fruit Topped Canapes has a lovely taste. The cream with orange juice gives the Fruit Topped Canapes a fine taste. If you like fruit with cheese then try this Fruit Topped Canapes recipe. - 33.661
Saute the mushrooms in the margarine until liquid evaporates.
Chill and mix with the meat spread, and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Soften the pimento cheese and add the onion juice and nuts.
Drain the tuna and add celery, lemon juice and mayonnaise to... - 38.4144
Cut steak into small cubes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a glass bowl.
Add steak and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange steak in a single layer on a... - 41.2555
1) Scrape and discard all the fat and cut steak into cubes of measure 1/2-inch.
2) Mix together all other ingredients and pour over the meat.
3) Allow to stand for at least 2 hours, or preferrably for 12 hours.
4) Drain and retain the... - 44.73
Cheesy crackers just look like candy corn. They make great snacks or appetizers. These crackers are good plain, or served with dip or salsa. - 38.5294
Petals N Pickles
Stir together cream cheese and horseradish.
Spread canape bases with about 1/3 of cheese mixture.
Tint remaining cheese mixture pink with red food color; spoon into decorators' tube.
Pipe tinted cheese onto corner of each base in shape of flower blossom... - 25.0872
Chicken And Mushroom Spread
Mix all ingredients except onion halves.
Garnish canapes with cocktail onion halves.
About 1 cup (enough for 4 dozen 1inch canapes). - 22.4231
Kipper Herring Spread
Kippered herring spread is a delicious spread made with canned kippered herrings and egg yolks. Combined together with vinegar, red pepper sauce, the kippered herring spread is good to be served with canapes. - 23.6687
Crabmeat And Mushroom Spread
Finely chop crabmeat.
Mix all ingredients except parsley leaves and pimiento slices.
Garnish canapes with parsley leaves and pimiento slices.
About 1 1/4 cups (enough for 5 dozen 1 inch canapes). - 29.6131
Cheese Cracker Nibbles
Combine flour and red pepper in a mixing bowl; add cheese; mixing well.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Mix with hands until dough is smooth; shape into a ball.
Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface to Winch thickness.
Cut into... - 20.5802
Cheese Crackers are salty cookies. Cheese Crackers is served with tea and loved by many cookies. Cheese Crackers gets its taste from cheese and red pepper. - 31.45
Cheese Cracker Nibbles
1)Preheat the oven at 350°. MAKING
2)In a bowl mix flour,red pepper ,cheese and butter.
3)Give a ball shape to the dough.
4)On a flat surface,roll the dough and cut it into different shapes with a canape cutter or with a 1-inch cookie.
5)Place... - 31.8616
Kilbirnie Clam Dip
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Cover and refrigerate to chill and intensify the... - 33.9513
Double Cheese Bacon Dip
1. In a bowl, combine cheeses, salad dressing, and lemon juice.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy or dropping consistency.
3. Stir in the bacon, garlic, pepper and radish.
4. Serve immediately or cover and... - 40.1244
How To Make Ground Chicken 65
A new take on an old classic! Bringing the flavors of spices, curry leaves, garlic and ginger etc to ground chicken. A versatile recipe that you can use to make fillings and canapes as well! - 0
Smoked Salmon Napoleon
To Bake Pastry: Preheat oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll 1 sheet (or half) of pastry into a rectangle about 15 X 12 inches.
Cut rectangle in half lengthwise, making two 15 X 6-inch pieces.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Roll and cut... - 40.6775
The peperonata is a savoury side dish which can be served either hot or cold, alone or as a pasta seasoning: try it and choose your favourite way! - 114.887
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005