Red Currant Jelly
- » Red Cabbage With Currant Jelly
Red Cabbage With Currant Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Red Cabbage With Currant Jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Red Cabbage With Currant Jelly recipes.
This red cabbage recipe is cooked with red wine and urrant jelly. Spiced with cloves and sweetened with a dash of sugar, the red cabbage is great as a side with meats and fish and goes best with simple cooked rice. - 35.0064
Sweet-sour Cabbage Medley
This Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley tastes yummy ! An irresistible side course with rice or noodles, this Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley is a desire ! Just try out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 36.4846
Red Cabbage And Beet Slaw Salad With Currant Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, mix cabbage and beets, and sprinkle with walnuts.
2) Heat a small pot, add currants, water, lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar and transfer... - 44.2773
Braised Red Cabbage
1) Shred the red cabbage finely.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F before baking.
3) In a heat-proof casserole with lid, bring the red cabbage, applesauce, sugar, vinegar, water, currant jelly, duckling fat and salt to a boil.
4) Bake, covered... - 38.223
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, jelly, water and salt in large saucepan; cover.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender but still a little crisp. - 23.7385
Sweet Red Cabbage
Combine first 6 ingredients in 3-quart saucepan over medium-low heat and cook 1 hour.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Stir in lemon juice for tartness if desired. - 28.1437
Braised Red Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Slice red cabbage thinly.
3. In a large heavy ovenproof pot, melt butter over medium heat.
4. Stir in the cherries and cook for 2 minutes until they begin to soften.
5. Add cabbage, vinegar, apple... - 48.1732
1.Preheat the oven to 400F to gas mark 6.
2.Rinse cabbage and slice finely.
3.Cook chopped bacon and onion in drippings.
4.Take a Romertopf and Add a layer of cabbage in it topped with bacon and onion.
5.Add vinegar, red currant jelly,... - 43.6528
Red Cabbage, Danish Style
1) In a large heavy saucepan melt butter.
2) Stir in cabbage and cook for 5 minutes turning frequently.
3) Add beer, jelly, and salt.
4) Cook cover in simmering heat for about 1 1/2 hours.
5) Cook uncovered for the last 30 minutes to evaporate liquid,... - 33.2696
This Red Cabbage with delicious seasonings makes a hit combination with rice or noodles! Try the Red Cabbage out and let me know what you feel about it! - 37.3585
Sausage With Red Cabbage
Cook chopped onion in 1 tablespoon of butter in Dutch oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Add apple and cook 1 minute.
Stir in cabbage, water, vinegar, sugar and salt.
Stud onion with cloves and add to pan with bay leaf.
Cover tightly and simmer 50 to 60... - 39.5481
Bavarian Red Cabbage
1. Shred the cabbage; rinse in colander; drain well.
2. Heat bacon drippings or oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven. Saute onion until soft in fat. Add cabbage and cook over low heat, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until cabbage begins to wilt.
3. Add the... - 33.3825
Danish Red Cabbage
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 3.
Wash the cabbage in cold water, remove the tough outer leaves.
Slice the cabbage very finely.
Place the butter, sugar, salt, water and vinegar together in a very large heatproof casserole.
Bring to the boil and add the... - 38.837
Red Cabbage, Danish Style
Cut cabbage into quarters, cut out core, and remove tough outer leaves.
Add cabbage to hot butter in a large heavy skillet; cook about 5 minutes to soften, turning frequently with a spoon.
Stir in a mixture of vinegar, water, sugar, and salt,... - 30.3304
Pork Chops With Red Cabbage
1 Using damp towels, wipe chops.
2 With edge of saucer, pound chops on both the sides , to flatten.
3 In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with 3/4 tea spoon salt and the pepper.
4 Coat the chops evenly on each side with the mixture.
5... - 45.1827
Bavarian Red Cabbage Bayerisches Kraut
1) Shred the cabbage.
2) in colander, rinse the shredded cabbage.
3) Drain it well and keep aside.
4) In Dutch oven or large kettle, heat the oil or drippings.
5) Over low heat, saute the shredded cabbage.
6) Keep stirring and cook for... - 44.3758
Shredded Ruby Cabbage
1. Take a large saucepan or a stock pot and heat water with sugar, salt, and jelly added to it Bring the liquid to a boil, while stirring until the jelly and sugar dissolves
2. Reduce the flame and tip in the cabbage and onion.
3. Cover the pot and... - 40.9853
Sweet Sour Cabbage Medley
1) Shred the cabbage head.
2) Halve the apples, then core and dice them.
3) In a large skillet, stir the cabbage, apple, onion, jelly, water, lemon juice and salt in the melted butter or margarine, blend well.
4) Allow to boil, stir... - 37.3796
Danish Sweet And Sour Cabbage
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc.
Process cabbage (about 1 1/2 quarts or 1.5 liters) into 4-quart (4 liter) saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat, and simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours, stirring... - 28.6376
Shred the cabbage and put it under a weight for several hours.
Drain the cabbage and put it in a large bowl.
Add the jelly and preserves to the lemon juice, mixing well.
Toss this mixture with the cabbage until it is well-mixed.
It will be a color symphony on... - 29.9802