- » Red Cabbage Wine
Red Cabbage Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Red Cabbage Wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Red Cabbage Wine recipes.
Shredded Red Cabbage
Remove any bruised outer leaves of cabbage.
Cut cabbage in quarters and shred it into a bowl.
Melt butter in large saucepan on high heat.
Add cabbage and chicken stock.
Cover with lid.
Cook on high heat until steamed almost tender 15-20 minutes.
Add wine,... - 39.231
You May Also Like!
Red Cabbage With Red Wine Vinegar
Place cabbage in a saucepan with 3cm of boiling water.
Add the vinegar, caraway seeds and nutmeg.
Cover and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Drain well, toss with chives. - 29.717
Red Wine Cabbage
Weather you like or you dislike the good old cabbage, this recipe will certainly make you fall in love with it. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Red Wine Cabbage now. We guarantee this will top the chart of your favorites... - 101.286
Spiced Venison Steaks With Red Cabbage Confit And Red Wine Sauce
1. Flatten each steak to a 3/4-inch thickness between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
2. In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag or between 2 sheets of wax paper crush the peppercorns and the allspice berries coarse with the bottom of a heavy skillet.... - 36.6153
This red cabbage recipe is cooked with red wine and urrant jelly. Spiced with cloves and sweetened with a dash of sugar, the red cabbage is great as a side with meats and fish and goes best with simple cooked rice. - 35.0064
Red Cabbage Marmalade
Follow the directions for a tasty, excellent and filling Red Cabbage Marmalade. This Red Cabbage Marmalade was a super hit all over the place.Serve it in an attractive plate and it is more than perfect! - 21.2029
Shred cabbage fine, core and cut apples in small pieces.
Combine with sugar, vinegar, butter, salt and pepper in a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Cook covered 9 to 10 minutes str'riing once, on high.
Add wine and cook 2 minutes more again on high.
This is delicious... - 26.9988
This Red Cabbage with delicious seasonings makes a hit combination with rice or noodles! Try the Red Cabbage out and let me know what you feel about it! - 37.3585
Port Flavored Red Cabbage
In a heavy bottomed casserole dish, melt butter.
Without browning, cook cabbage, garlic and onion 6 minutes or so, stirring constantly.
Add in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Stirring occasionally, continue cooking until cabbage is tender. - 29.8323
Red Cabbage And Red Onions
1. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, vinegar and salt. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Heat butter in a large skillet. Add cabbage, turning 2 to 3 times. Stir in onions, apples, stock, sugar, caraway and pepper.
3. Cook, covered, over low heat for 1 hour, until... - 28.5901
Beets And Red Cabbage
– Cut beets into small sticks.
– In a bowl, combine red cabbage and wine. Season with salt and pepper.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic, then add beets and cabbage.
– Stir mixture. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. - 30.3239