Bean Sprout Salad
- » Red Cabbage Bean Sprout Salad
Red Cabbage Bean Sprout Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red cabbage bean sprout salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red cabbage bean sprout salad recipes.
Red Cabbage And Mung Bean Sprouts Saute
1.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet and cook cabbage and sprouts in it for 5 minutes.
2.Add caraway seeds, sea salt and paprika and mix well.
3.Serve warm with broiled onions. - 37.5611
Thai Sprout Salad
Steam or boil the vegetables, separately, until they are just cooked through.
Set aside and keep hot.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until they are well blended.
Stir into the vegetables until all the vegetable pieces are coated. - 28.5762
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
1. Mix the beansprouts with the coarsely shredded greens and chopped spring onions.
2. Decorate with thinly sliced red and green pepper and serve with a French dressing. - 28.9913
Bean Sprout Vegetable Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together cabbage, onion, pepper, celery, sprouts, and water chestnuts.
Prepare dressing, pour over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Garnish with peanuts - 31.3562
Cabbage And Sprouts
1) In a saucepan, heat oil.
2) Saute the cabbage and sprouts in the hot oil until tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with rosemary and serve immediately. - 32.1791
Bean Sprout And Chicken Salad
Wash chicken and drain thoroughly.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine ingredients for marinade, mix into chicken and marinate in a cool place for about 2 hours.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and stir-fry for about... - 43.5352
Sprouted Chick Pea Salad
1. Heat the oil in a wok or heavy skillet. Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes. Add the sprouts and saute for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and reheat, tossing lightly. - 28.2317
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
Savoy Cabbage And Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, combine spinach, cabbage, sprouts, onion and almonds.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Pour over salad; toss to coat thoroughly.
3. Serve at once. - 31.5715
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
Matki Salad - Healthy
For Sprouting Beans
1. Wash the beans twice or thrice in cold water. Soak it in 2 cups of water for around 10 hours or overnight.
2. Wrap it in a cheese cloth and let it sit for 1 or 2 days to sprout. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, add all the... - 0
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 32.7752
Thai Curry Chicken Salad
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add garlic, ginger, chilies, lemon grass, lime rind and onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Stir chicken, fish sauce and sugar into pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until... - 35.7889
3 Green Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
3 green salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a fresh salad made with leafy greens. Dressed with a herbed vinaigrette dressing flavored with ground cranberries, the 3 green salad also has a hint of garlic to it. Left to mingle the flavors, the green salad with... - 38.1518
Crisp And Crunchy Turkey Salad
Crisp and crunchy turkey salad is a lovely creamy turkey salad recipe. Prepared with a seasoned yogurt and mayonnaise dressing, the turkey salad has veggies like peas, beans sprouts, spinach and cabbage in it. Flavored with mustard and garlic to tase, this... - 36.6493
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.6073
Grilled Fish Salad
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly oil the foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to... - 38.4954
Asian Fresh Tuna Salad
Prepare the Asian Citrus Marinade and pour half over the tuna steaks.
Refrigerate to marinate for 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Place the tuna in the basket and rotate in the stopped position facing the heat rods for 4 minutes.
Turn basket and rotate the other side... - 35.546
Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain the chicken and set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 33.7492
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 31.3888
Oriental Chicken Salad
1.Place chicken fillets between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.To make marinade, combine sherry, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut oil and garlic in a glass bowl.
Add chicken fillets and marinate for 1-2 hours.
3.Remove chicken... - 48.4386
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 35.1346
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Oriental Grilled Fish Salad
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest (if using), black pepper and hot... - 39.1977
Oriental Salad Toss
The oriental salad toss is a tossed and dressed vegetable salad. Made with added mushrooms and bean sprouts, the oriental salad toss is soy sauce and yogurt dressng with a hint of mustard to taste. - 34.1084
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Spicy Asian Peanut Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, and stir well.
Spoon Peanut Sauce over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Cut... - 36.107
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl toss together the mixed greens, assorted fresh vegetables, red cabbage, and green onions. Break uncooked ramen noodles into small pieces; add to salad, tossing to mix.
2. To prepare chicken, rinse chicken breasts; pat dry with paper towels.... - 36.9702
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, bell pepper,... - 33.4723
Thai Turkey Salad
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper,... - 47.4634
Three Leaf Salad With Hot Walnut Soy Dressing
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Season well with salt and Szechwan pepper.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the walnuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the... - 29.9411
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 39.1847
Trim excess fat from meat; cut meat from the bone.
Slice meat across the grain into strips 1/4 inch thick and 2 to 3 inches long.
Place meats, vegetables, and sauces in separate bowls.
At serving time, preheat electric griddle to 350°.
For each serving, have... - 42.4054
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 41.0491
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.8048
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 43.6157
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 34.6437