- » Red Cabbage And Pears
Red Cabbage And Pears Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Red Cabbage And Pears recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Red Cabbage And Pears recipes.
Red Cabbage And Pears
In large saucepan, combine water, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and pepper; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to low.
Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or... - 36.0748
America's Cut With Red Cabbage And Pears
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt, sage, thyme and pepper. Add water. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 50 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in Dutch oven until crisp. Add... - 28.7568
You May Also Like!
Red Wine Cabbage
Weather you like or you dislike the good old cabbage, this recipe will certainly make you fall in love with it. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Red Wine Cabbage now. We guarantee this will top the chart of your favorites... - 101.286
Cabbage And Pear Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the watercress, cabbage, and bell pepper in a salad bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, cut the pear into 1/2 -inch cubes and add it to the salad bowl.... - 38.3801
Pear And Cabbage Slaw
1) Soak pears in fruit juices.
2) In a bowl, mix cabbage, pepper, pimento, onion, seasoning, garlic powder, orange rind and mayonnaise.
3) In a plate, put the salad and garnish it with pear slices and serve. - 39.8606
Pear & Radish Cabbage Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together lemon juice and honey.
Cut pears in quarters and trim away stem and core.
Thinly slice fruit crosswise into bowl and mix gently to coat with dressing.
Mound cabbage and radishes onto fruit.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 2... - 36.6891
Braised Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage
Cut each head of cabbage into quarters; cut out core.
Thinly slice cabbage; discard tough ribs.
In 8 quart Dutch oven, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
Add onions and pear and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in cabbage, beef broth, and remaining... - 41.9761
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Partridge With Pears
1. Put the herbs and cloves in a saucepan with the wine and water, bring to the boil, cover and remove from the heat while you prepare the birds.
2. Rub each bird inside and out with salt and a cut lemon. Arrange them in two earthenware oven-to-table dishes,... - 28.252
1) In a 4-quart pot add cabbage, apples, pears, onions, oranges, stock, honey, and ginger.
2) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3) Mix vinegar and marmalade.
4) Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 45.6053
Napa Cabbage Water Kimchi (나박김치)
1. For the kimchi broth: In a bowl with water, add hot pepper powder, sugar, salt. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the radish and cabbage pieces, sprinkle sea salt, toss well and set it aside for 20... - 129.124
Roast Partridge With Young Cabbage
Take the legs from each partridge and divide them into two.
Chop off the claws if they are still attached.
Cut the backs off the birds but leave the wings.
The separated breasts will look like two plump, winged hearts.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 2... - 46.1129