- » Red Broccoli
Red Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red broccoli recipes.
Stir Fhed Broccoli And Red Peppers
In skillet over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil and sesame oil over high heat; stir-fry garlic and ginger-root for 30 seconds. Remove with slotted... - 30.5674
Broccoli With Sweet Red Peppers
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli. Cut the stems into 3/4- inch pieces and the florets into 1-inch pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for about 5... - 28.3025
Broccoli And Red Peppers
Chop the broccoli into 3/4" pieces.
Arrange them in a 9" glass pie plate, with the floret pieces in the middle and the stems around the edge.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Drain... - 44.2107
Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Wash, clean and chop the broccoli into 3/4th pieces.
2. Preheat the microwave oven.
3. Take a 9"" glass pie plate and arrange the broccoli pieces with the floret pieces in the middle. Place the stems around the sides.
4. Sprinkle... - 39.2849
Steamed Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Cut and remove the ends of broccoli stalks.
2. Peel and discard tough skin if any from the main stems.
3. Slice the stems and keep aside the florets separately.
4. Remove and discard seeds from the sweet red pepper half.
5. Cut lengthwise... - 38.4138
Broccoli And Red Pepper Stir Fry
Cut the broccoli florets into bite-size pieces and thinly slice the stems.
In a small bowl, combine the water, soy sauce, molasses, ginger and black pepper; set aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high... - 35.6664
Broccoli With Red Pepper And Shallots
Trim off leaves and tough ends of broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into flowerets.
Peel stalks, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
To cook broccoli, heat 2 quarts lightly salted water in 3-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil.
Add broccoli and boil, uncovered, 3 to... - 39.0839
Broccoli With Red Pepper Puree
1. Boil, steam or microwave the broccoli until crisp-tender; tip into a serving dish and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add garlic and peppers and fry for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to boil, then lower heat... - 31.5205
Red Potato And Broccoli Salad
Red Potato And Broccoli Salad is a simple salad limited only by ingenuity. Red Potato And Broccoli Salad is an excellent vegetarian salad. You will enjoy making it anytime. - 31.7311
Broccoli & Red Pepper Saute
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add Golden Herb with Lemon Soup Mix with water. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.... - 30.2169
Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini
My Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini dish gets better each time I prepare it. Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini is a great tortellini recipe that it is simply easy loving it. Try it! - 27.4449
Broccoli And Red Bell Pepper Salad
1) Using an electric mixer, beat the mayonnaise and vinegar together
2) In a bowl, toss the broccoli, red peppers, onions, crumbled bacon and the buts
3) Add the mayo dressing and toss
4) Season with salt and pepper
5) Place the refrigerator to chill... - 43.2013
Broccoli Rabe With Garlic And Red Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli rabe and cook until just tender but still bright green, about 3 minutes. Drain and coarsely chop.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and red pepper and cook over low... - 21.4674
Broccoli Red Pepper Frittata
Hot roasted red peppers and pungent garlic are used in generous proportions to make a deeply flavored brocolli red pepper frittata. It’s an ideal breakfast dish and brocolli gets a unique new twist in the oven! True to its name, Brocolli red pepper frittata... - 36.8694
Fish Baked On A Bed Of Broccoli Corn And Red Peppe
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, put the fish and lightly marinate with Italian dressing.
3) Cover the dish and refrigerate.
4) Take a small bowl and blend bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and... - 43.3394
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.5104
Orzo With Red Peppers Cauliflower And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Stir in orzo and return to boiling.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
Toss orzo with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, red pepper, dill, lemon juice, and black... - 37.5058
Roasted Broccoli And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a healthy pasta salad that’s not drowning in an oily dressing, this recipe is for you. This one is packed with good nutrients and no-unhealthy fats. Something pretty amazing happens when you roast vegetables in the toaster. You... - 105.329
Red Potato And Broccoli Soup
Nothing warms you up on cold fall day like a hearty bowl of soup. Chef Maxwell mixes up a tasty potato and broccoli soup for November. - 114.095
Broccoli And Red Onion Salad
For all the raw food lovers, here's a great recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef prepare this yummy salad without any cooking. We bet your family will love this too. Watch the video now. - 89.7484
Broccoli With Red Pepper & Onion
Trim tough ends off broccoli.
Peel broccoli stalks; cut lengthwise to make 1/3-inch-thick slices.
Fill a 12-inch frying pan or a 5 to 6-quart pan with 1 to 1 1/2 inches water; bring to a boil.
Add 1/3 to 1/2 of the broccoli, and cook, turning over once, just... - 35.4464
Tuna Pasta Broccoli And Red Pepper Salad
For dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid, shake well and refrigerate.
For salad: Peel broccoli stems and cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
Divide florets into 1-inch pieces.
Steam stems and florets separately in batches until... - 44.1275
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Sweet Red Pepper
1. Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until pasta is tender but still firm and broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken, bell... - 31.752
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Red Pepper Puree
Melt margarine in Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat.
Stir in broccoli, onions, celery and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring... - 43.8446
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.903
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze the beef round steak.
Slice the meat thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Cook the broccoli flowerets and carrot slices, covered, in boiling water 2 minutes; drain.
Mix the cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
Stir into the soy sauce and... - 43.837
Beef And Broccoli
1 Combine sliced beef with soy sauce, and let marinate 15 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
2 Add stock to pan and bring to a boil. Add broccoli, sugar and ginger, and cook covered over high heat 3... - 27.9741
Broccoli With Peppers
Broccoli with peppers is a herbed vegetable recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic and red pepper flakes for flavor, along with onions and red pepper, the broccoli with peppers is peppy and nurtitious. - 31.3892
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1) Using a knife, cut broccoli stalks lengthwise into even spears.
2) In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish add broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.
3) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
4) Cook broccoli tillcrisp-tender on 100% power (high)... - 39.937
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is easy to make. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry gets its taste from beef mixed with mushrooms and cornstarch. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is cherished by beef lover worldwide. - 38.7095
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1 Cut the broccoli stalks lengthwise into uniform spears.
2 In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish combine the broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.Cover with a vented clear plastic wrap.
3 Cook on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the broccoli... - 38.8656
Broccoli With Almonds And Blue Cheese Sauce
Wash the broccoli and remove the outer leaves and tough stalks. Make slits up the stalks to speed up cooking.
Put the broccoli in a dish with the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 10 minutes, rearranging once, until tender.... - 27.8784
Crabmeat Sauce Over Broccoli
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and garlic and cook until golden; remove. Add broccoli, stirring to coat with oil. Stir in salt, soy sauce, sugar, sherry and stock. Cook covered for 3 - 4 minutes until broccoli is bright green. Avoid overcooking.
2 Remove to... - 30.1627
Beef And Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin slices 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for about half an hour.
Rinse the broccoli and peel off the tough... - 43.5657
Oriental Beef And Broccoli
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite size strips.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together soy sauce, vinegar, molasses, garlic, and red pepper.
Stir in meat.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Cook... - 38.1177
Broccoli And Beef
Cut off flowerets from top of broccoli and cut large flowers in halves or quarters.
Peel broccoli stalks and cut in diagonal slices about 1/2 inch thick.
In a deep, 1 1/2-quart glass casserole place oil, onion and garlic.
Add beef, broken into... - 34.0939
Pasta Twists With Broccoli Rabe
1 ln a large saucepan, bringthe waterand 1/8 teaspoon of the salt to a boil over moderate heat.
Add the broccoli rabe and garlic, cover, and cookfor 6 minutes or until rabe stems are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes and red pepper.
2 In a 6-inch skillet,... - 38.6858
Orange Sauced Broccoli And Peppers
ln a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender; drain.
Return broccoli mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small... - 38.388
Savory Broccoli With Beef Broth
1) Cook broccoli in boiling water with salt, drain, and then keep aside.
2) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute garlic until brown.
3) Remove garlic and stir fry red pepper for 2-3 minute.
4) Crush the garlic and add to the red pepper along with... - 40.8333
Broccoli & Beef Stir Fry
Broccoli and beef stir fry is a vegetable and beef recipe made with fresh spices for flavor. Cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce for a lovely oriental flavor, the broccoli and beef stir fry is a bit saucy and can be served over rice or noodles. - 47.1589
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs slightly.
Make a paste with flour and a small amount of water.
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix.
Add mixture to a greased 1 quart ring mold.
Place mold in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes or... - 44.5861
Corned Beef And Broccoli Hash
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, until tender about 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute, stir-ring frequently, until they begin to brown about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 38.3574
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, ginger, -crushed red pepper, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat across the grain into 1/8 -inch slices.
Add meat to marinade; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for... - 40.2475
Parmesan Pasta With Broccoli Rabe
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add bell peppers, onion, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Add broccoli rabe and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low, partially cover, and cook until... - 28.8872
Healthy Low Carb Stir Fry Broccoli Slaw
Are you on the hunt for a delicious recipe that complies by all the low carb diet rules that you've been following? Then try this LowCarb360 recipe for yummy broccoli slaw that is healthy, low carb and amazingly tasty. - 112.506
Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Before beginning to stir-fry, prepare the vegetables and have all the ingredients at hand.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil on medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and chile and stir-fry for... - 45.187
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 42.832
Pasta Twists With Spicy Broccoli Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop. Remove to a plate and set aside.
3 Separate the broccoli tops from the stems. Cut the stems and tops into bite-size pieces. In... - 40.3796
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
2. Toast the sesame seeds in the hot skillet, shaking the pan constantly, 1 to 2 minutes until seeds turn golden and give out a nutty aroma.
3. Tip the seeds on to a plate.
4. Return skillet to the... - 40.529
Braised Broccoli Rabe
Coat a large saucepan with olive-oil cooking spray and place over medium heat.
Add the garlic and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
Add the broccoli rabe and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2... - 32.9193
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1. In a wok or large frying pan pour pineapple juice against medium-high flame, and bring the pineapple juice to boil.
2. Add broccoli, pepper, and onions together.
3. Toss to coat with the juice.
4. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add the pineapple... - 46.3407
Pasta With Roasted Peppers And Broccoli
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta and drain well, when done.
2) In a large skillet, sauté red pepper flakes for 2 minutes in hot oil over medium heat.
3) Stir in broccoli and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Cover the skillet... - 41.0717
Orange Sauced Broccoli & Peppers
1 In a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain; keep warm.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot margarine or... - 25.724
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice across the grain into bite size strips.
Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, and red pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion,... - 41.2785
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1) In a wok or large frying pan, add the pineapple juice.
2) Over medium-high heat, bring the juice to a boil.
3) Gradually add the broccoli, peppers and onions and toss well.
4) Over medium-high heat, stir-fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) To this,... - 42.8257
Peanut Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry chicken in batches until cooked through; remove... - 35.621
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tofu; stir-fry 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove tofu from wok; set aside, and keep warm.
Add broccoli, bell pepper, and soy sauce to... - 32.9092
Homemade Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add tofu; stir-fry 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove tofu from wok; set aside, and keep warm.
2. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and soy sauce... - 27.4458
Simple Garlic Broccoli
What can make a boring broccoli deliciously different is the addition of a zesty sauce. And this is exactly what Chef Keith Snow attempts with this recipe. Simple, satisfying and bursting with flavors, this healthy dish would surely jazz up your boring... - 101.504
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add broccoli and garlic. Saute 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove broccoli mixture; keep warm.
2. Add broth and next 4 ingredients to pan. Bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes or until... - 25.4876
Eggs And Broccoli
Rinse broccoli in cold water to separate; drain.
Spread broccoli in ungreased 12 x7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange eggs, cut sides up, on broccoli.
Mix soup, milk, pimiento, parsley, mustard, basil, onion powder and pepper sauce; heat... - 40.8464
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 103.582
Tomato Broccoli Puree
Combine broccoli, mushrooms and onion and reconstitute.
Drain, reserving liquid, and chop.
Cook, covered, in chicken fat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add reserved liquid, stock, potato and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and cook at gentle boil 15... - 41.7248
Broccoli Carrot Soup With Cheddar
If you are in a mood to have something healthy, comforting as well as delicious, you might try this soup. The blend of broccoli, carrot and cheddar offers a thick and creamy effect, which is quite filling too. Watch the video and apply the instruction to... - 111.713
Creamy Cauliflower And Broccoli Crunch
In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables and toss. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) - 31.7188
Pasta Broccoli Salad
Divide broccoli into florets; peel and slice stems.
In a large bowl combine pasta, broccoli, red pepper, celery, squash, scallions and cherry tomatoes.
Add dressing; toss until mixed.
Chill salad slightly. - 35.1977
Roasted Broccoli With Garlic
1. Place rack in upper third of oven and heat oven to 500°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Rinse broccoli, but do not pat dry. Transfer broccoli to prepared pan. Drizzle with oil; add garlic, pepper flakes, and salt. Toss until broccoli is coated, then... - 27.2798
Broccoli With Chilli & Crispy Garlic
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the stalks and cook for 2 mins, then add the florets and cook for 2 mins more.
2. Gently heat the garlic and oil together until the garlic just starts to sizzle and brown, then remove from the heat and add... - 25.2968
Broccoli And Corn Stir Fry
1) Break up the broccoli head in florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and chilies to sauté.
3) Add broccoli florets. Season with salt and stir for couple of minutes.
4) Add corn and pour the liquid. Allow it to cook... - 45.1755
Eggs And Broccoli
Heat oven to 350°.
Rinse broccoli in cold water to separate; drain.
Spread broccoli in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange eggs, cut sides up, on broccoli.
Mix soup, milk, pimiento, parsley, mustard, basil, onion powder and... - 41.6347
Broccoli With Pignolias And Peppers
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, toast pine nuts on High for 1 minute; stir once in every 20 seconds.
2. Remove the toasted pine nuts to a plate and keep aside.
3. In the same casserole, mix pepper, onion, and garlic; cook covered on High for... - 40.6917
Stir Fried Pork With Mushrooms And Broccoli
1 Cook rice with 2 1/4 cups of water as directed on the package,without butter and salt.
2 In a small bowl put cornstarch and gradually stir in teriyaki marinade with 1/2 cup of water and ginger.
3 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 46.1881
Rich And Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
A savvy eater knows how to eat healthy without compromising on taste and this savvy dish perfectly caters to that. Keith Snow whips up a rich and delicious cream of broccoli soup that not only delivers a big punch of many essential vitamins and other... - 104.182
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 43.6977
Broccoli With Wine Sauce
1. Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
2. Add broccoli and red pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add 1/4 cup of the wine and the black pepper.
4. Cook and stir the vegetables for 4 to 6 minutes or... - 35.496
Tortellini With Broccoli
In large bowl, combine red peppers, oil, cheese, parsley, garlic and pepper; set aside.
Cook tortellini in large saucepan boiling, salted water 15 minutes or until al dente (tender but firm).
Meanwhile, place broccoli in colander. Drain cooked pasta over... - 32.1138
Vegetable Rings On Broccoli Spears
Trim leaves and tough ends from broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into spears.
Peel stems with vegetable peeler; set aside.
Rinse red pepper under cold running water.
Make circular cut around top of pepper with paring knife.
Pull stem from pepper and remove stem... - 38.5342
Cheddar Broccoli Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and broccoli and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and cover the pan.
5. Simmer noodles and broccoli for 5 minutes,... - 42.9851
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 42.3424
Fresh Broccoli Salad With Bacon
Wondering what to take to the upcoming potluck party? Then look no further. This simple broccoli salad is sure to make your friends go wow! In this video the lady has very beautifully delivered step by step instructions on making a broccoli salad with bacon... - 113.239
This Broccoli Salad is a new favorite you'll make all through Summer! - 0
Broccoli Potato Caesar Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cook in boiling water to cover 18 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a large bowl.
Pour sour cream... - 42.0674
Marinated Tuna On Broccoli Rabe
To make the marinated tuna: In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oregano, lemon juice, oil, garlic and hot-pepper sauce.
Pour over the tuna and let marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the tuna from the marinade, reserving 1/4 cup of the... - 38.4741
Cut broccoli into florets, blanch in hot water.Mix alUthe'ingredients together,,'cook in tandoor or in microwave at 150 degreeC- for Serve hot accompanied with salad. - 22.2295
Mccormick's Broccoli Salad
1. In a medium bowl put the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise and whisk well.
2. In a large mixing bowl put together the broccoli, onion and raisins and pour the dressing over broccoli mixture and toss until well mixed.
3. Refrigerate for at least 2... - 38.9264
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Drain and spoon into a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, and red pepper.
Spoon soup mixture evenly over broccoli.
Sprinkle with... - 26.0711
Ruths Broccoli Casserole
1. Clean broccoli, stems and flowers, and cut into bite size pieces
2. Boil broccoli for 5 minutes in salt water. Drain, and place in a casserole.
3. Add chopped celery and red pepper.
4. Combine soup and cream, and pour over vegetables.
5. Garnish with... - 29.3908
Thai Broccoli Salad
Combine peanut butter, Equal, hot water, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and red Pepper flakes until well blended; set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli, red pepper, green onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 3 to 4... - 41.3489
Broccoli With Shallots
For butter sauce, stir together melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and rosemary.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add sweet... - 39.5942
Dalia With Broccoli In Sesame-garlic Sauce
Dalia or whole wheat with broccoli in sesame garlic sauce is a healthy and nutritious preparation that can be served as a meal. Cooked aong with french beans and red peppers, the broccoli is served with dalia and the sesame garlic sauce. - 43.7449
Spicy Pasta With Broccoli
1. In a 2-quart casserole, combine oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 1 minute, until softened.
2. Add broccoli, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until hot. Add rigatoni; toss to... - 31.2426
Vegetarian Broccoli Casserole
In large skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, celery and pepper until crisp-tender.
Stir in soup and sour cream.
In 1 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, layer broccoli and rice.
Top rice with soup mixture,... - 37.1953
In a 1 quart casserole combine rice, water, margarine, and bouillon granules.
Add broccoli and green or sweet red pepper, if desired.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till broccoli is crisp tender.
Let stand, covered, for 3 to 5... - 27.0293
Potato Broccoli Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Combine milk and flour, stirring until smooth.
Add milk mixture and cheese to vegetable mixture in Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 39.7339
Pasta With Broccoli
Trim off and discard the lower stems of the broccoli.
Cut top of the broccoli into florets.
Steam or cook in simmering water until crisp-tender, about 7 to 9 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to the... - 40.0027
Chicken And Broccoli Braid
Combine the chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix lightly.
Press the garlic into the chicken mixture.
Add the dillweed, mayonnaise and salt; mix well.
Unroll the crescent roll dough; do not separate.
Arrange the longest side... - 44.9786
Broccoli Salad Supreme
In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery and onions.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Just before serving,... - 37.8045
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.9656
Red Broccoli Recipes By Category