- » Red Berries Sauce
Red Berries Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red berries sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red berries sauce recipes.
Yogurt And Berries With Vincotto Sauce
Yogurt, Berries And Vincotto is an amazing dessert with the yogurt, fresh strawberries and raspberries and vincotto sauce that is actually cooked wine. Try out this delicious and fantastic dessert and you shall surely relish the wonderful blend of flavours. - 113.737
You May Also Like!
Crushed Red Berry Sauce
1 In a medium-size bowl, sprinkle the strawberries with the sugar.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature, allowing the berries to form their own syrup.
2 Mash the strawberries with a potato masher or wooden spoon, then add the raspberries and mix... - 23.3922
Apples In Red Berry Sauce
Core the apples with an apple corer and peel.
Put in a small oval dish and surround with the frozen blackcurrants.
Pour over the redcurrant syrup.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 6 minutes.
When the apples are tender but still retain their shape, pour over... - 30.7938
Duck Breasts With Red Wine And Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine the wine, stock, shallots or onion, fennel seed, juniper berries, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Place the pan over medium heat and allow the liquid to simmer for 20-25 minutes... - 47.9324
Grilled Chicken Breast With Red Berries
Brush the chicken breasts with vegetable oil; season and let drain.
In a pan, grill the chicken on both sides and set aside.
Pour the wine into the pan.
Add the berries and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
Add the sugar and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 45.01
Red Raspberry Sauce
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix raspberries with 2 cups of water.
2. Bring to boil, lower the heat and simmer for about half an hour.
3. Sieve the raspberry mixture to remove the seeds.
4. Mix cornstarch and sugar.
5. Add 2 tbsp water to the mixture... - 40.8715
Sautéed Duck Breasts With Red Cabbage And Raspberry Sauce
1. Add duck giblets to saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes for giblets to turn tender. Keep aside ½ cup drained liquid.
2. Keep aside the minced giblet and meat separated from... - 45.5544
Baked Alaska With Red Raspberry Sauce
1. Prepare ice-cream cake: Place ice cream in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, stirring occasionally, until spread-able, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, split each ladyfinger lengthwise in half. Line bottom and side of 10-inch... - 44.2648
Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce
These Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce tastes incredible ! This fruit mix simmered in fruit liqueur tastes incredible ! Try these Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like it ! - 45.1644
Red Snapper In Raspberry Sauce
Puree the raspberries in a food processor, pass through a fine sieve.
Pour into a sauce pan, and bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch with the lemon juice, whisk into the sauce along with the honey.
Simmer until thick.
Brush the fillets with the oil, then... - 37.2413
Frozen Berry Sauce
In small saucepan over low heat, thaw berries; add jelly and stir until melted.
Remove from heat and let cool to lukewarm.
Spoon over ice cream and garnish with almonds. - 24.5895
In a small saucepan combine undrained berries and cornstarch. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Stir in jelly. Press through a sieve. Discard solids. Cover and chill. Before serving, place berries or peaches in a bowl.... - 21.9416