- » Red Berries
Red Berries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red berries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red berries recipes.
Grilled Chicken Breast With Red Berries
Brush the chicken breasts with vegetable oil; season and let drain.
In a pan, grill the chicken on both sides and set aside.
Pour the wine into the pan.
Add the berries and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
Add the sugar and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 45.01
Whole Wheat Berries And Scallions
Place the berries in a 3- to 4-quart pot with 2 quarts of water.
Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and cook, partially covered, at a rapid simmer for 1 hour, or until the berries are tender but still very crunchy.
Check the pot occasionally to see that the... - 30.4416
Salad With Oat Berries
Cook the oat berries in 1 1/2 cups water with the bouillon.
Mash the blue cheese and mix with the vinegar and oil.
Wash, quarter, core and dice the apple.
Wash the endive, clean and cut into strips.
Dice the Camembert.
Peel and chop the onion.
Mix with the... - 36.139
Berries With Cream Cheese Dip
It’s the berry picking season, and apart from the smoothies and the tarts, another recipe to use up your berries is shown in the video! A video with all the directions clear and precise! - 92.8428
Yogurt And Berries With Vincotto Sauce
Yogurt, Berries And Vincotto is an amazing dessert with the yogurt, fresh strawberries and raspberries and vincotto sauce that is actually cooked wine. Try out this delicious and fantastic dessert and you shall surely relish the wonderful blend of flavours. - 113.737
Crunchy Pecan Greens With Fresh Berries
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ramen noodles and pecans; cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.
2. Combine ramen noodles, pecans, salad greens, and next 3 ingredients in a large... - 30.6463
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the sugar and wine.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes, stirring in between. Then, stir until the sugar dissolves well.
3) Cook again for 5 minutes more to form a light syrup.
4) Then, add the brandy and mix... - 40.8057
Berries And Greens
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the watercress, arugula, strawberries, onions, and ferns.
2. Sprinkle with the vinegar, oil, and orange rind and toss it well.
3. Serve as is in room temperature. - 35.1673
Honey Lime Berries And Greens
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the salad ingredients. Toss nicely.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
3) Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately. - 42.1454
Wheat Berries Primavera
Combine water and wheat berries in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Partially cover; reduce heat and simmer 1 hour or until wheat berries are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Melt margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and next 3... - 39.0892
Sweet Potato Shortcakes With Berries
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside. Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup. Mash enough of the sweet potatoes to make 1/2 cup. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining... - 38.1236
Spinach Salad With Berries & Toasted Walnuts
Super nutritious and ultra delish salad for you to have as a light meal or on the side. Yum! BTW, I changed my mind on the mint as soon as I added cinnamon to my walnuts! Thanks for watching! - 0
Individual Meringue Cups With Lime Cream And Fresh Berries
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 225°F. Trace six 3 1/2-inch circles onto a sheet of parchment paper. Turn the parchment paper upside down and place it on the baking sheet.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, using the... - 42.3235
A fun take on Cherries Jubilee I came up with for the Fourth of July (Independence Day in the United States). Take the shot of the kirsch on top then enjoy the dark cherry compote, no bake cheesecake filling, and the blueberry confit. The compote is a little... - 102.737
Jam Of Four Berries
Rinse the strawberries carefully and drain, then remove the stems.
Examine the raspberries, but do not rinse.
Rinse the currants and remove the stems.
Rinse the cherries and remove the stones.
Place the cherries in a large saucepan and cook over low heat for... - 37.4144