Red Bean Salad
- » Red Bean Tomato Salad
Red Bean Tomato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red bean tomato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red bean tomato salad recipes.
Green Bean Salad With Red Onion And Tomato
1) In a pot containing in 1/2-inch boiling water, steam green beans for 3 or 4 minutes, covered.
2) Remove from heat and place them under cold running water to prevent further cooking. Drain well.
3) Take a bowl and add beans, onions, cucumber, and... - 42.2011
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 111.929
Green Bean And Plum Tomato Salad
1. Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley.
2. Salad: Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender-crisp. Drain and rinse under cold... - 32.3194
Cuban Bean Salad
1. Open the red beans and drain and wash the water from the can.
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarter and keep them in a large salad bowl.
3. Slice the onion, chop the fresh cilantro, dice the green chili pepper and mince the garlic, keep them... - 0
Green Bean And Red Pepper Salad
1. Toss string beans with red pepper and onion in a large glass bowl.
2. Combine tomato juice, white wine vinegar, basil, mustard, garlic, and black pepper.
3. Pour tomato dressing over string bean mixture. Chill for 1 hour. - 30.4327
Red Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients except dressing.
Pour dressing over salad.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator for several hours. - 26.4371
Vinaigrette Of Black Beans With Tomato
1. Soak beans overnight in cold water enough to cover them completely.
2. In a large piece of cheesecloth, tie onion, celery, bay leaves, red pepper flakes, oregano, and carrot.
3. Drain the soaked beans and add to a large heavy... - 49.5861
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
Wax Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the basil for 20 seconds. Plunge the basil leaves into a bowl of ice water; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Cook the beans in the boiling water until just tender, 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to the ice water;... - 38.2578
White Bean And Tomato Salad
Drain the beans.
If you are using canned beans, rinse them very gendy in a colander and then set them aside to drain.
Combine the garlic, red onion, celery, lemon juice, olive oil, mint or basil, tomatoes, and salt and pepper in a large salad bowl.
Add the... - 34.962
Bean And Tomato Salad
Wash the beans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Put the drained beans in the pressure cooker with 600 ml (1 pint) water containing 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20... - 48.3615
Bean Salad With Tomato Dressing
Line salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
Toss together sprouts, drained and rinsed beans, shallots and radishes; place in salad bowl.
Serve Dressing separately.
Dressing: Puree or process all ingredients until smooth. - 35.8319
Bean & Tomato Salad
1. Cook the onion in a small covered dish on the rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2 min. Allow to cool.
2. Combine the drained beans, dill cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl. Add the onion.
3. Place the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and mustard in a screw-top jar.... - 35.7493
Tomatoes Stuffed With Baby String Beans
1) In a bowl, mix together all the vinaigrette ingredients, stir well and put aside.
2) Remove the top and bottom slices of the tomato.
3) Using a small spoon remove the seeds and the pulp so you only the ring of flesh and skin are retained.... - 41.9756
Marinated Green Bean Salad
1. Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover; steam 3 minutes. Plunge into ice water; drain. Combine beans and tomatoes in a dish.
2. Bring water and vinegar to a boil in a saucepan. Add dill seeds and remaining ingredients. Pour over... - 36.3267
Feta And Bean Salad With Slow Roasted Tomatoes
1. Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas 1/4. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment. Halve the tomatoes, then lay them on the sheet in a single layer. Brush each cut half with a little olive oil, then put a basil leaf on each. Sprinkle with salt and... - 37.5315
Green Bean And Tomato Salad With Goujons Of Roasted Lamb Leg
Thinly slice 5 cloves garlic.
Cut small slits into lamb; insert garlic slices.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place lamb in roasting pan; roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of leg reads 1 30 degrees F.
Cut lamb into... - 40.5412
Tomato, White Bean, And Tuna Salad
In a medium-size bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the tomatoes and lettuce.
Allow the mixture to blend flavors by marinating it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Cut the tops off the tomatoes; reserve them.
Hollow out the centers and turn... - 40.2065
Northern Beans And Sun-dried Tomato Salad
1.Chop sun dried tomatoes, parsley, carrot and garlic clove.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix carrots, parsley ,sun dried tomatoes and garlic.
3.For the dressing add red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil with salt and... - 94.3572
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 136.014
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.6031
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.0444
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2024
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
Beef And Beans Taco Salad
In 1-quart bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce, cheese, and taco shells; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 30 minutes).
Chill 2 bowls.
Line each chilled bowl with 2 lettuce leaves; spoon an equal amount of beef mixture over each... - 34.6707
Tomatoes & Gorgonzola With Black Beans
Overlap tomato slices at 1 end of a platter.
Sprinkle with shallot and pepper.
Mound cheese alongside; mound beans next to cheese.
Garnish with watercress.
Offer oil and vinegar in cruets.
Let each diner spoon a portion of each ingredient onto an individual... - 35.0684
Red Bean & Lamb Soup
Sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add lamb shanks and brown evenly on all sides (about 20 minutes).
Lift lamb from pan; add remaining 2 tablespoons... - 37.4393
Chilled Bean Salad
Drain green and wax beans and combine with the red pepper and tomatoes.
Add dillweed and basil to salad dressing; stir to combine.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss gently.
Chill for several hours or overnight. - 26.9818
Avocado And Tomato With Spicy Beans
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender. Add red kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, salt, and hot-pepper sauce; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
2. In cup, stir water and... - 34.326
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.1404
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 32.0167
Black And White Bean Salad
Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, salsa, vinegar, cilantro, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 36.8718
Marinated Black Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl (make sure that it is not an aluminium bowl) and mix together lettuce, sour cream to combine well.
2.Wrap using plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight or for 3 hours minimum for flavors to infuse
3.Take a... - 45.4602
French Bean Salad
Place French beans, butterbeans, cucumber, red pepper, onion and basil in a salad bowl.
Pour vinaigrette over salad, toss well, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Line a platter with the lettuce leaves.
Arrange salad on top, with tomato halves. - 29.864
Tuna-and-cannellini Bean Salad
Combine beans, tuna, and onion in a medium bowl, set aside.
Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, basil, capers, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over bean mixture, and toss well.
Serve on lettuce leaves.
Garnish with tomato... - 36.6624
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 135.98
Taco salad is a heavy side salad that is quite filling. Made with beef and beans along with tortilla chips, the taco salad is a layered salad and has veggies like lettuce and tomato in it flavored with taco sauce and seasonings. - 36.1619
Black Bean Garden Salad
Combine the black beans, vegetables, and cilantro in a large salad bowl and mix well.
For the dressing, 'whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before... - 37.996
Corn And Bean Salad
Wash and sort the beans.
Place them in the water, bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let them soak overnight.
Cook covered in the same water for about 1 1/2 hours until tender.
Peel the onions and slice into thin rings.
Wash, dry, and slice the... - 42.2182
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 61.0337
Zesty Bean Salad
This Zesty Bean Salad is simply fabulous ! I love this irresistible seasoned garbanzo beans with my rice or pasta dishes ! Try this Zesty Bean Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 43.7122
Salad Nicoise With Red Wine
In a jar, combine oil, vinegar, salt and garlic; blend well.
Set aside a few egg slicesfor garnish.
In a large salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour dressing over; tossthoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Garnish with reserved egg slices.
Makes... - 42.3057
Black Bean Salad Fiesta
How about a nice colorful bowl of salad? This salad is rich in protein and fiber and is low fat. This salad has black bean as its main ingredient, but has loads of other ingredients too. Full of flavor, this is a must try. Watch the video, and try it out! - 116.721
Soya Bean Salad
Soak the soya beans overnight in the water to cover.
Drain and add fresh water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce to low and simmer about one hour, or until the beans are tender, but not mushy.
Place the beans in a large mixing bowl... - 38.7629
Celery And White Bean Salad
Here’s a salad recipe that will be loved by all. It’s tasty & quick & healthy & good to pack for lunch because it holds well. - 118.646
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 120.723
Guanajuato Style Bean Salad
1. Place chickpeas and black and pinto beans in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Boil, steam or microwave green beans until just tender, drain and refresh under cold running water. Add cooked fresh beans, tomatoes, chilies and onion to bowl and toss to... - 33.6041
Quick And Easy Bean Salad With Yogurt
In bowl combine beans, green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic.
In small cup combine yogurt, oil, and lemon juice; pour over bean mixture.
Chill until ready to use.
Arrange greens on serving platter; top with bean mixture and surround with tomato... - 41.049
Healthy Garbanzo Beans And Ranch Salad
Salads are known to impart additional nutritional value to your meals apart from adding taste. Here is an exceptionally good recipe of Healthy Garbanzo Beans and Ranch Salad that you will totally love. The salad is packed with essential nutrients and make for... - 108.582
White Bean And Radicchio Salad
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
To serve, arrange tomato slices evenly on 4 plates; top evenly with bean mixture. - 33.749
Soybean Salad / Healthy Salad / Indian Salad
How to make Soya Bean Salad? Very easy salad recipe for summer using soya beans. Salad recipe Indian style. Very healthy, quick and nutritious recipe for veg salad with Indian food. - 0
White Bean Salad
1. Using water, rinse drained beans.
2. Drain well.
3. Take a salad bowl and add drained beans along with rest of the ingredients.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill till served.
6. Serve chilled. - 38.6485
Summer Bean And Vegetable Salad
A great way to beat out Summer heat is by making crunchy and colorful salads with vegetables. Here is a recipe to make Summer Bean Salad with different kinds of beans as the key ingredients along with other vegetables as well as seasonings. Cool way to beat... - 118.11
Broccoli Garbanzo Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place garbanzo beans.
2) Rinse the under cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Allow the beans to drain for 1 minute.
4) In a small bowl, add vinegar and next 7 ingredients.
5) Stir well to mix altogether. Place aside.
6) In... - 49.4781
White Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients but not the lettuce leaves. Toss well.
2.Refrigerate covered for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
4. Spoon in the bean mixture over the... - 41.3104
Marinated Kidney Bean Salad
Soak beans overnight.
Cook until soft ("Cooking Beans").
Combine cooked kidney beans, celery, pepper, parsley and scallions in a large bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, molasses and tamari in a jar; shake with lid on.
Pour dressing over bean mixture.
Allow to... - 45.3252
Black Bean Salad
Combine oil, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add beans and onions; toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, add peppers and tomatoes.
Garnish with sliced avocado. - 40.9808
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6035
Bean Sprout Salad
I am glad just thinking of the fact that you will enjoy this Bean Sprout Salad. You don't need many ingredients to make this great Bean Sprout Salad dish. Anyone will love it! - 32.5693
Fusilli Salad With White Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine remaining salad ingredients. Add pasta and toss lightly to mix.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together, whisking the olive oil in gradually at the end,... - 31.9974
Strong Salmon Seafood Salad With Beans
Cut the salad ingredients cold, in moderate size
pieces and blend them. Tear ginger, hack the garlic and
blend the rest of the ingredients in the vinegrette. Mix the
vinegrette with the salad. - 40.1852
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.2536
Potato And Bean Salad
To a large saucepan of boiling water, add potatoes, bay leaf, garlic, peppercorns, and salt.
Boil potatoes until just about done, 13 to 18 minutes.
Remove bay leaf, garlic, and peppercorns.
Add beans and cook until tender, about 7 minutes.
Drain, place in a... - 41.3962
Corn And Black Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together corn, beans, bell pepper, green onions, red onion, garlic, tomato and jalapeno pepper.
2) Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
3) For preparation of dressing : In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together Italian... - 49.5126
Meat And Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add garlic clove, salt, basil, pepper and red wine vinegar and blend well.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except the greens and toss them to blend.
3. Freeze overnight or for atleast 6 hours to blend the flavors.... - 39.3232
Hot Sauerkraut And Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, combine sauerkraut, celery seeds, tomato juice, pepper and minced onion.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add beans and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
4) Spoon into bowl to form a mound.
5) Sprinkle with the parsley and... - 36.1937
Tropical Bean Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the stock, mustard, lemon juice, oil and garlic. Add pepper to taste and whisk until smooth. Stir in the basil; set aside.
2. Wash and trim the Romaine and cut the leaves in half crosswise; wrap the top halves in... - 30.4617
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
Mushroom And Green Bean Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together shallots, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oil and mustard.
2) Snap off the edges of beans and cut them into 1-1/ 2-inch lengths.
3) Cover them with water and cook on top of the stove, or add 3 tablespoons water... - 46.6177
Sauteed Tuna With White Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, vinegar, mayonnaise, capers, half of the garlic, and the sage in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the tuna with the pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the tuna. Cook the tuna... - 32.1685
Crunchy Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, combine waterchestnuts, bean sprouts,cherry tomatoes, Chinese leaf, radishes, peppers, celery sticks, and sesame seeds.
2) Toss well and keep aside.
3) Add the dressing over and toss well once more. - 39.9569
White Beans In Parmesan Vinaigrette
1. Place the beans in a medium-size saucepan, add enough water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the bay leaf and salt, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are tender, adding water if necessary to... - 34.5963
Savory Lima Beans
1) In a saucepan, boil the water and blanch the lime beans for 5 minutes.
2) Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3) Add the onions and tomatoes to the beans.
4) Toss the mixture and combine.
5) In a cup, mix together the vinegar, oil,... - 47.6117
Green Bean And Carrot Salad
1) Trim and blanch the beans in the boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the beans.
3) Peel the carrots, deseed the pepper and cut them into thin strips.
4) Peel... - 47.9278
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
White Bean Shrimp Salad
Combine shrimp shells, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, lemon peel, cloves, coriander, rosemary, wine and water in 6-quart saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced to 2 cups, about 1... - 45.4812
Shrimp And Black Bean Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well with a wire whisk.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turn... - 43.6797
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.6805
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Phoenix Spinach Tomato Salad
1. Place a pot on flame, and heat roasted garlic oil in it.
2. Drop spinach in pot and let it sear. Turn off the flame, and let it rest.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cooked spinach.
4. Sprinkle sunrise seasoning, and add tomatoes in it.
5. Drop... - 105.196
Herby Tomato And Pasta Salad
1.Cook both tagliatelles together in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Rinse under cold running water, drain and set aside to cool completely.
2.Place cold tagliatelles, zucchini, capsicums and beans in a large salad bowl.
3.To... - 43.1546
Black Bean Salad
1. Combine the black beans, red onion, tomato, coriander, corn, and cucumbers in a large bowl.
2. Combine the black pepper, red wine vinegar, water, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl with a wire whisk.
3. Toss the bean mixture with the dressing. - 30.575
Southwest Bean And Corn Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Combine the beans, corn, tomato, red onion, and cilantro in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss well to coat. - 30.1299
Warm Bean Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, celery and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until celery is tender-crisp.
2. Stir in beans, parsley, vinegar and pepper. Cover; microwave on high 2 1/2 minutes or until heated... - 30.9558
Three Bean Salad With Mustard Dressing
Place chickpeas and beans in bowl. Add chili pepper, green onions, tomatoes, shallot and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
Place garlic in another bowl. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste, vinegar and mustard; mix well.
Pour in... - 32.4756
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan add garbanzos, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
2. Simmer beans over medium heat and simmer gently until heated.
3. In a shallow heat-proof serving bowl combine celery, onion, and parsley.
4. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, salt,... - 50.5755
White Bean Garden Salad
Place the beans in a serving dish and toss with the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pretend you're planting a beautiful garden.
Take a large handful of the radish sprouts and insert them into the beans as if they grew out of them.
Then... - 47.252
In a large bowl, whisk together the vegetable juice, lime juice, oil, salt, lime peel, mustard, and cumin.
Add the black beans, kidney beans, soybeans, pepper, tomato, onion, and cilantro and toss to coat. - 38.9994
White Bean Vegetable Salad
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan; add carrot, and cook 1 minute.
Drain; set aside.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well with a wire whisk.
Add carrot, yellow pepper, green onions, tomatoes, and beans, and toss... - 37.4877
Chicken Patties With Bean Salad
1. In small bowl, mix kidney beans, vinegar,sugar, 1 tablespoon oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Into medium-sized bowl, tear bread in small pieces. Add chicken, egg, carrot, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; mix well, breaking chicken into small pieces. With... - 32.7629
Summer Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and toss. Serve and Enjoy! - 34.7266
Four Bean Salad
1 In a large bowl, add the first 8 ingredients.
2 Toss gently.
3 In a jar, add the next 8 ingredients.
4 Cover tightly, shaking vigorously.
5 Pour the marinade over vegetables, tossing gently.
6 Cover and place in the refrigerator.
7 ... - 45.2687
Cannellini Bean Salad
1) Combine together the beans, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, parsley and mozzarella in a large bowl.
2) Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, thyme, lemon rind ad black pepper in a small bowl.
3) Pour the lemon juice-oil mixture all... - 38.9419