Red Bean Salad
- » Red Bean Tomato Salad
Red Bean Tomato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red bean tomato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red bean tomato salad recipes.
Green Bean Salad With Red Onion And Tomato
1) In a pot containing in 1/2-inch boiling water, steam green beans for 3 or 4 minutes, covered.
2) Remove from heat and place them under cold running water to prevent further cooking. Drain well.
3) Take a bowl and add beans, onions, cucumber, and... - 41.7084
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 110.129
Green Bean And Plum Tomato Salad
1. Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley.
2. Salad: Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender-crisp. Drain and rinse under cold... - 30.8242
Cuban Bean Salad
1. Open the red beans and drain and wash the water from the can.
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarter and keep them in a large salad bowl.
3. Slice the onion, chop the fresh cilantro, dice the green chili pepper and mince the garlic, keep them... - 0
Green Bean And Red Pepper Salad
1. Toss string beans with red pepper and onion in a large glass bowl.
2. Combine tomato juice, white wine vinegar, basil, mustard, garlic, and black pepper.
3. Pour tomato dressing over string bean mixture. Chill for 1 hour. - 28.7955
Red Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients except dressing.
Pour dressing over salad.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator for several hours. - 24.4275
Bean Salad With Tomato Dressing
Line salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
Toss together sprouts, drained and rinsed beans, shallots and radishes; place in salad bowl.
Serve Dressing separately.
Dressing: Puree or process all ingredients until smooth. - 35.2423
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 50.0074
Vinaigrette Of Black Beans With Tomato
1. Soak beans overnight in cold water enough to cover them completely.
2. In a large piece of cheesecloth, tie onion, celery, bay leaves, red pepper flakes, oregano, and carrot.
3. Drain the soaked beans and add to a large heavy... - 47.7312
Wax Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the basil for 20 seconds. Plunge the basil leaves into a bowl of ice water; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Cook the beans in the boiling water until just tender, 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to the ice water;... - 36.1125
White Bean And Tomato Salad
Drain the beans.
If you are using canned beans, rinse them very gendy in a colander and then set them aside to drain.
Combine the garlic, red onion, celery, lemon juice, olive oil, mint or basil, tomatoes, and salt and pepper in a large salad bowl.
Add the... - 35.1966
Bean And Tomato Salad
Wash the beans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Put the drained beans in the pressure cooker with 600 ml (1 pint) water containing 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20... - 48.5621
Bean & Tomato Salad
1. Cook the onion in a small covered dish on the rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2 min. Allow to cool.
2. Combine the drained beans, dill cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl. Add the onion.
3. Place the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and mustard in a screw-top jar.... - 33.598
Northern Beans And Sun-dried Tomato Salad
1.Chop sun dried tomatoes, parsley, carrot and garlic clove.
2.In a medium sized salad bowl mix carrots, parsley ,sun dried tomatoes and garlic.
3.For the dressing add red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil with salt and... - 95.9234
Feta And Bean Salad With Slow Roasted Tomatoes
1. Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas 1/4. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment. Halve the tomatoes, then lay them on the sheet in a single layer. Brush each cut half with a little olive oil, then put a basil leaf on each. Sprinkle with salt and... - 38.2903
Green Bean And Tomato Salad With Goujons Of Roasted Lamb Leg
Thinly slice 5 cloves garlic.
Cut small slits into lamb; insert garlic slices.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place lamb in roasting pan; roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of leg reads 1 30 degrees F.
Cut lamb into... - 38.6565
Tomato, White Bean, And Tuna Salad
In a medium-size bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the tomatoes and lettuce.
Allow the mixture to blend flavors by marinating it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Cut the tops off the tomatoes; reserve them.
Hollow out the centers and turn... - 39.0818
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 137.359
Tomatoes Stuffed With Baby String Beans
1) In a bowl, mix together all the vinaigrette ingredients, stir well and put aside.
2) Remove the top and bottom slices of the tomato.
3) Using a small spoon remove the seeds and the pulp so you only the ring of flesh and skin are retained.... - 41.8738
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2423
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.1648
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.4767
Marinated Green Bean Salad
1. Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover; steam 3 minutes. Plunge into ice water; drain. Combine beans and tomatoes in a dish.
2. Bring water and vinegar to a boil in a saucepan. Add dill seeds and remaining ingredients. Pour over... - 33.9637
Tomatoes & Gorgonzola With Black Beans
Overlap tomato slices at 1 end of a platter.
Sprinkle with shallot and pepper.
Mound cheese alongside; mound beans next to cheese.
Garnish with watercress.
Offer oil and vinegar in cruets.
Let each diner spoon a portion of each ingredient onto an individual... - 32.9723
Red Bean & Lamb Soup
Sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add lamb shanks and brown evenly on all sides (about 20 minutes).
Lift lamb from pan; add remaining 2 tablespoons... - 37.375
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 27.2972
Beef And Beans Taco Salad
In 1-quart bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce, cheese, and taco shells; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 30 minutes).
Chill 2 bowls.
Line each chilled bowl with 2 lettuce leaves; spoon an equal amount of beef mixture over each... - 32.7449
Chilled Bean Salad
Drain green and wax beans and combine with the red pepper and tomatoes.
Add dillweed and basil to salad dressing; stir to combine.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss gently.
Chill for several hours or overnight. - 25.5665
Avocado And Tomato With Spicy Beans
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender. Add red kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, salt, and hot-pepper sauce; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
2. In cup, stir water and... - 32.7777
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 26.2743
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 29.3385
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 62.6284
Zesty Bean Salad
This Zesty Bean Salad is simply fabulous ! I love this irresistible seasoned garbanzo beans with my rice or pasta dishes ! Try this Zesty Bean Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 42.1966
Meat And Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add garlic clove, salt, basil, pepper and red wine vinegar and blend well.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except the greens and toss them to blend.
3. Freeze overnight or for atleast 6 hours to blend the flavors.... - 39.5247
Black And White Bean Salad
Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, salsa, vinegar, cilantro, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 37.1672
Marinated Black Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl (make sure that it is not an aluminium bowl) and mix together lettuce, sour cream to combine well.
2.Wrap using plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight or for 3 hours minimum for flavors to infuse
3.Take a... - 45.7066
Guanajuato Style Bean Salad
1. Place chickpeas and black and pinto beans in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Boil, steam or microwave green beans until just tender, drain and refresh under cold running water. Add cooked fresh beans, tomatoes, chilies and onion to bowl and toss to... - 35.8962
Quick And Easy Bean Salad With Yogurt
In bowl combine beans, green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic.
In small cup combine yogurt, oil, and lemon juice; pour over bean mixture.
Chill until ready to use.
Arrange greens on serving platter; top with bean mixture and surround with tomato... - 38.7116