- » Red Bean Pudding
Red Bean Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red bean pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red bean pudding recipes.
Chinese Red Bean Paste
Well, what I did with this Red Bean Paste with was to add a few new flavors to the old classic Chinese recipe. Red Bean Paste is my favorite type of cooking and I have done my best for this one. Don't blame me if you feel like thanking me in person for this! - 32.2812
Eight Precious Rice Pudding
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water over low heat for 30 minutes.
When soft, cut the dates in halves and set aside.
Wash the glutinous rice and drain.
Place the rice in a saucepan, add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for about 15... - 44.2135
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding has a fine taste. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding gets its taste from rice mixed with orange and almonds. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 45.0245
Thai Luk Chup
For all the sweet teeth here is a master piece of desserts. Thai luk chup is an out of the world dessert, which was served in the royal palaces in ancient times and even now it has high regard among Thai people. This video shows how this truly artistic,... - 108.015
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.365
Classic Eight Precious Pudding
1. Prepare the red bean paste
2. Generously oil a heatproof bowl, about 8 to 9 inches in diameter. Arrange the fruit and nuts at the bottom in a decorative circular design. (This design may also extend up the sides of the bowl.)
3. Meanwhile wash glutinous... - 29.0018
Baked Corn Pudding A La Mode
Try out this relatively easy to prepare Corn Pudding a la Mode. Seasoned with a combination of ingredients, this is an extremely delicious treat to serve. - 50.6268
Corn Pudding A La Mode
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and... - 44.8364
Kansas City Steak Soup With Corn Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Lightly grease a souffle dish or separare ramekins of 5-ounce each with butter. Dust a little flour over the butter and shake off the excess.
3) In a blender, puree 1/2 cup od corn kernels to a smooth... - 45.4812
Santa Rosa Plum Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean, add seeds to plum mixture. Discard bean. Toss mixture gently to combine. Spoon into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a... - 35.2517
Healthy Homemade Tofu Dessert ( Dau Fu Fa )
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white... - 84.6343