- » Red Bean Drink
Red Bean Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red bean drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red bean drink recipes.
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 101.436
Strawberries In Red Wine With Vanilla Bean
1.Strawberries have to be hulled.
2. Cut away the white core with the tip of the knife.
3.Slice some big berries into two.
4. Leave the others whole.
5.In a non aluminium bowl combines all berries, sugar, wine and vanilla bean.
6.Refrigerate covered... - 36.4617
Michael Jackson Drink
Michael Jackson is the name of a Soy milk drink that is sold on the streets of Malaysia. - 30.7465
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 96.9035
Pizza - Red Pepper & Green Beans Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread. Top the pizza with onions, red chili flakes, tomato and black pepper, followed by green beans, red peppers, jalapeno and Parmesan. Bake in the oven for 7... - 109.088
Feta And Herb Stuffed Chicken With Red Wine Shallot Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a food processor, add in the butter, feta cheese, parsley, coriander, tarragon and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it and whizz the processor.
3) Stretch and loosen chicken... - 44.7003
Southwest Beef And Pinto Beans
1.In a slow cooker, add dried pinto beans, beef broth, sliced pork and steak.
2.Put red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, cumin seeds, chili powder and dried marjoram.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients for 11-12 hrs. on LOW. - 38.4255
Organic Stuffed Red Peppers
If you love organic food, you don't have to survive on bland and run of the mill veggie products only. Don't be lost of ideas, just follow Arthur Potts to make wonderful organic stuffed red peppers. Very easy and simple, you can try it right way and engulf... - 103.769
White Trash Snap Beans
Green snap beans taste awesome with potatoes and bacon. If you have not tasted them so far, do it now. Just watch this video here and see how you can prepare the dish as well. It easy, quick and nutritious. - 106.327
Wine & Berry Compote
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, water, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla bean.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1... - 38.5731
French Fried Cauliflower Au Gratin
1.In a slow cooker, put pinto beans, beef broth, salt pork, lean beef, red chili, onion, garlic, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, cumin seeds and marjoram.
2.Put the cokker's lid on and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 12 hours.
3.Once the beans... - 35.6301
Mulled Glow Wine
1 In a large nonreactive pot,heat the ingredients over very low heat until hot, but not simmering.
2 Keep warm (an electric slow cooker is the perfect appliance).
3 Serve hot. - 31.7428
Warm Duck Salad With Merlot Dressing
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick the skin of the duck with a fork, rub with salt and black pepper, then place in a roasting tin and roast for 50 mins until the skin is golden and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins until almost... - 37.018
Pizza - Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread. Top the pizza with onions, red chili flakes, tomato, 1/3rd of Parmesan, followed by green beans and season with pepper and top the layer with 2/3rd portion... - 115.015
In a mixing bowl, soak the bulgur with the 1/2 cup water.
Soak the bread crumbs in the 3/4 cup water.
Simmer the lentils with one cup water for about 20 minutes, or until very soft.
Mix together all the ingredients, kneading well.
Refrigerate about 3 to 4... - 42.4868
Yummy Homemade Sizzler
Its a sizzler preparation with chicken breast along with a couple of side dishes. Surprise your guests by treating them with this delicious homemade sizzler :) - 31.4055
Layered Potato And Spinach Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiled potatoes, black beans, onions and corn, mix everything together and mash it using a spoon.
3. Add cumin, chili powder and mix well, set aside.
4. In the baking... - 121.227
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 100.623
Black Eyed Peas And Pork
Boil peas 5 minutes; throw in cooking oil at this time.
Turn fire down low for 3 1/2 hours, really low.
Go watch T.V. or have a nice stiff drink.
Red wine goes good when you are ready to eat.
About 3 hours after you have turned the fire down, throw in the... - 43.7925
Remove excess fat from lamb. Combine wine, garlic, onion, bay leaf, carrots, thyme, salt and pepper. Marinate lamb in wine mixture for 12 hours. Preheat oven to very hot 230C (450F). Wrap lamb in bacon rashers, securing with toothpicks. Place on a rack in a... - 32.0986
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.354
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 46.6125