- » Red Bean Buns
Red Bean Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red bean buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red bean buns recipes.
Sweet Bean Buns
Sweet Bean Buns is a tasty and filling bun that is perfect for your late brunch or even a formal breakfast at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Sweet Bean Buns recipe. - 37.0019
Ma Yung Bao Steamed Sweet Bean Buns
Soak red beans overnight.
Place red beans and water in a pan, cook over high heat until soft.
Drain and mash well.
Make a smooth paste, add essence and sugar, mix well.
Divide dough into 10 equal parts and roll each into a circle, about 8 cm (3") in... - 34.0343
Sweet Bean Buns
Prepare pastry mix as directed on package for a 2-crust pie.
Roll all dough out on a floured board to form a rectangle 12 by 16 inches.
Cut in twelve 4-inch squares.
Place an equal amount of the bean paste in each square.
Shape bean paste mound in a rectangle... - 30.3068
Misal Pav Or Matki Usal - Spicy Curry With Buns
1. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the turmeric powder, onions, garlic paste, ginger paste and stir fry until the onions are cooked.
2. Add in the coconut, tomato, salt and cook covered for 7-8 minutes or until the... - 126.559
Steamed Date Buns
Melt the lard in the wok at moderate heat, add the canned bean paste and chopped dates, and cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes.
Transfer the contents of the wok pan to a bowl and cool thoroughly.
Place a spoonful of the mixture into the center of... - 26.5865
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 30.5462
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Wish to prepare something easy for a quick weeknight meal? What better than black bean burgers that are flavorful, healthy and easy to cook up. Camilla Saulsbury tells you how to prepare meat-free burgers at home. These burgers are so yum and flavorful that... - 97.3676
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.377
Fiesta hamburger is a ground beef burger, prepared with cheese and beans. Seasoned and skillet cooked the fiesta hamburgers are best served on toasted round buns. - 36.7712
Beef 'n Bean Sandwiches
In skillet combine sloppy joes mixture, kidney beans, celery, and oregano; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes.
Split and toast hamburger buns.
Spoon meat mixture onto bottoms of buns; top with cheese and bun tops. - 29.2279
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.859
Bayou Bean Burgers
Mix beans, 1/4 cup cheese, relish, onion, salad dressing, and mustard.
Spread buns with margarine.
Spread 1/4 cup bean mixture on bottom half of buns.
Top with remaining cheese and bun tops.
Wrap in foil.
Heat at 350° for 20 minutes. - 37.7651
Smoked Beef And Bean Burgers
In a bowl slightly mash the drained kidney beans.
Add the snipped beef, salad dressing or mayonnaise, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Spread bean mixture on bottom halves of the hamburger buns.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 3... - 37.7026
Process the onion, using the fast pulse, until it's in small but still discernible pieces.
Heat half of the oil in a medium-sized skillet over high heat and cook the onion and curry powder for 3 minutes.
Add the beans, raisins, parsley, lemon juice and cooked... - 40.7919
Vegetarian Quinoa Burgers
Rich and flavorful, this nutty, earthy flavored burgers make for quick weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares with her a vegetarian burger recipe that is a treat for the epicureans. Try making this at home and enjoy a filling, tasty burger at home. - 104.943
Vegan Tuna Fish Sandwich
I created this vegan "tuna fish" salad sandwich for Greenpeace's Think Outside of the Can campaign. - 117.361
Usal is a protein rich dish that can be eaten with pav/bread and even roti, if one wishes. This dish is very healthy and is also easy to digest, ideal for all age groups. - 27.1725
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 108.83
Beef Burgundy Chili
1)Make 4 flat ground beef patties about the diameter of the hamburger buns.
2)Heat a heavy skillet and brown the patties on both the sides.
3)In a saucepan, heat the chili con carne and pour in the wine. Stir well.
4)Pour the chili into the skillet,... - 32.7364
1. In medium skillet, saute meat, stirring until it loses its red color.
2. Add beans and catsup, mixing well. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Spoon mixture over buns. - 23.9543
1) Shape ground beef into 4 flat cakes of the same size as the hamburger buns.
2) In a saucepan, heat the fat and add in the cakes. Brown well on both sides.
3) Heat chili con carne and allow to boil.
4) Stir in the wine.
5) Add the chili over the... - 38.9991
Hot and spicy Camper's Chili over fresh hamburger buns makes my breakfast an irresistible fare ! The Camper's Chili is one of the best red bean breakfast accompaniments that I've come across. Just try them out and feel free to suggest ! - 33.1633
1) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the celery, onions and pepper in the oil over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the onions are tender.
2) Stir in the turkey, crumble the meat and saute for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3)... - 38.7237
1. Chop cauliflower, broccoli, celery and shallots into small pieces, place in large bowl, add carrot and mung beans, dot with 30g butter, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in potato, curry powder, cumin powder, crumbled stock cube and egg. Allow... - 35.8788
Open Face Chili Sandwiches
Crumble beef into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till beef is done and onion is tender, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir kidney beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt into... - 41.0014
Delicious Pav Bhaji
The Indian street food can't really do anything without the delicious Pav Bhaji! Once you have a taste of this superb dish, there would be no going back. Watch and learn from Manjula as she demonstrates in this video. Enjoy! - 122.024
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 44.434
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.9142
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Make three 1/2 inch-deep diag onal cuts at regular intervals in each frankfurter.
Cut cheese slice into 36 strips, about 1X 1/4 inch.
Insert cheese strip in each frankfurter cut.
Mix beans, tomato sauce and seasonings in un greased... - 33.972
In a large bowl, coarsely mash beans.
Stir in onion, corn, crumbs, chilies, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
Crumble beef and turkey over mixture; mix well.
Shape into eight patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine the mayonnaise and salsa; refrigerate... - 41.4138
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 46.2592
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 109.541
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
Pav Bhaji - Indian Vegetarian
If you have plenty of fresh vegetables available with you, then prepare this delicious pav bhaji at home. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make this awesome snack at home. It can be eaten as a snack or as a meal in... - 109.368
Pav Bhaji -part 1
If you're fond of having Indian food, then you must have heard of this dish. It is called the Pav Bhaji in India. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef boils all the vegetables which are needed to make the pav bhaji. You should... - 95.1785
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 95.9704
Red Bean Buns Recipes By Category