- » Red Bean
Red Bean Recipes
Red beans are also known as kidney beans and chili beans. This variety of beans is named so due to its dark red skin and its visual resemblance to a kidney.
Varieties of Red Beans Recipes:
Kidney bean, Honduran ... More »
Korean Sweet red Bean Porridge
This warm sweet porridge made out of red beans with rice dumplings is a great dessert for a cold winter day and makes a delicious bowl of breakfast as well. It is a quick and easy recipe to make for a nutritious meal during the holiday season. The sweet and... - 131.349
Homemade Sweet red Bean Paste
You can easily buy pre-made red bean paste in a can from a Korean or Asian grocery store but why not make it at home when it is so easy. Homemade versions are always healthier and tastier without artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings. Once you taste... - 126.677
Korean Red Bean Ice-cream Bars
What is the weirdest flavor of ice-cream you have ever eaten? Try this one! Unique but extremely delicious, this Korean red bean paste ice-cream is also healthy! Aeri shows us how to make ice-cream bars using homemade red bean paste but canned red bean paste... - 120.662
Zensei Red Bean Soup
Are you searching for a great oriental recipe for winters? Watch this video now and learn this amazing Zensei Red Bean Soup which is an absolute treat in winters. That’s not all, the chef also shows the step by step procedure to prepare the traditional Red... - 116.551
Red Beans And Rice With Smoked Turkey Wings
1. In a large stock pot pour water or low sodium chicken stock and add the turkey wings and over medium heat cover the pot and let the smoked turkey simmer for 1 hour.
2. In the meantime discard any pebbles or unwanted object from the beans, rinse... - 109.787
Popeyes Copy Cat Red Beans And Rice
For those who love the Red Beans and Rice served at Popeye’s Louisiana kitchen restaurant . This is a copycat recipe which will show you how to make your favorite dinner at home. The dish is made with canned beans it saves you a whole lot of time and... - 107.943
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 102.754
Lafayette's Spicy Baked Red Beans
1) In a large flameproof casserole, place the beans and cover with at least 2 inches of water.
2) Place over moderate heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and set aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the beans after an hour and rinse... - 47.5808
New Orleans-style Red Beans
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This New Orleans-style Red Beans recipe might be what you are looking for. A great Side Dish recipe is one like this. A good way to use up Beans is to make some irresistible New Orleans-style Red Beans. Don't miss... - 44.9914
Red Hot Beans
1) Soak the beans and keep them overnight.
2) Cook the seoaked beans for about 1 1/2 hours or 30 minutes if using a pressure cooker.
3) In a heavy iron pan, pour the oil and fry the onions till they are soft and then add the diced... - 44.8156
Smoky Red Beans
Rinse beans; combine beans and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Stir the 1/2 teaspoon salt into beans and soaking water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour or till... - 44.2972
Red Beans With Peas And Pasta
Cook the beans in 1 quart fresh water for 1 hour.
Be sure that they are not overdone.
Cook the pasta, drain, and chill in cold water.
Prepare dressing of the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and oregano if desired.
Add sugar to... - 43.4337
Tex Mex Red Beans
1. Pour in some cold water over the beans and let it stand for about 8 hours. Allow the beans to soak in the water.
2. Drain the beans.
3. In a large pot, bring the beans to boil in 2 quarts water for 10 minutes and then simmer for about 45 minutes.... - 43.0723
Red Bean And Pepper Soup
1) In a bowl, place the beans.
2) In a saucepan, pour half of the stock or water to the boil.
3) Stream the stock over the beans to cover and allow to soak for 1 hour.
4) In a cooker, heat and gently saute the bacon in its own fat.
5)... - 42.4907
Red Beans In Edible Cups
1) In a large bowl, combine the kidney beans, yellow beans, tomatoes, shallots, chives and basil.
2) In a cup, whisk together the vinegar and oil.
3) Pour the vinegar mixture over the bean mixture.
4) Toss well to combine.
5) To serve, place... - 42.12
Red Bean Toss
Drain beans; combine celery, pickle, onion and cheese.
Blend seasonings with mayonnaise.
Add to bean mixture and toss lightly.
Spoon into quart shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with corn chips.
Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or just until heated through.
Garnish... - 41.4728
Braised Five Flower Pork And Red Bean Cheese
Pork with cheese is liked by many and for those of you who like it, here is a recipe which will fascinate you even more-the Braised Five Flower Pork And Red Bean Cheese. I have spend quite some hours in the kitchen trying to make this Braised Five Flower Pork... - 41.0654
Not Yo' Mama's Red Beans
Day 1: Add enough water to the red beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the beans... - 39.0639
Pork And Red Beans
1 Dredge the pork in the flour, shaking off any excess.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the pork; saute for 5 minutes or until lightly browned all over.
2 With a slotted spoon,... - 38.3952
Family Style Hot Dogs With Red Beans And Rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
ADD beans, hot dogs, rice, broth, ketchup,... - 38.3648
Flageolet And Red Runner Beans
1) Fry the shallots and garlic in butter,by turning them frequently .
2) Add the already soaked beans and cover them with cold water and add bay leaf, thyme, and salt and pepper,mix well.
3) Allow the mixture to boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for... - 36.5772
Red Bean Shepherd's Pie
1. Scrub potatoes and thinly slice. Cook, covered, in enough boiling water to cover for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly tender; drain. Run cold water over potatoes in colander. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil. Add onion, celery, garlic, and... - 36.391
Red Bean Pate
1. Fry the onion in the oil and add the chopped mushrooms, celery and pulped garlic.
2. Add the soaked beans with the water they were soaked in and boil until cooked, which will take about 1 1/2 hours or less in a pressure cooker.
3. When the beans are really... - 35.1149
Easy Red Beans Aid Rice
Cook sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 34.1255
Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese
I was the star at the dinner party in which I served this Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese dish. Jeez! Such a huge amount of praise and applaudes for just a Braised Pork With Red Bean Cheese dish. I was wonderstruck and so will you be, once you try this! - 33.1317
Red Hot Beans
1.Soak beans in water overnight, then drain well.
2.In a large saucepan place beans, eggplant, capsicum, onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato puree, chilli sauce and water.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring... - 31.0831
Red Bean And Bacon Dip
1. Place bacon in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
2. Stir in beans; mash with fork. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 2 to... - 29.2933
Red Bean Paste
Boil the kidney beans in a pressure cooker till soft.
Mash the beans when cold and add the castor sugar.
This paste is used for stuffing.
Note: Traditionally the paste is made from cooked fermented red soya beans.
There are various types of soya... - 20.7222
Red Bean Recipes By Category