- » Red Basil
Red Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red basil recipes.
Corn And Red Peppers With Basil
Cut corn from cob.
Cut red peppers into strips.
Pack corn loosely into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Place 3 or 4 strips of red pepper in jars of corn.
Add 1/2 teaspoon basil to each jar.
Cover with boiling water, leaving 1 -inch head space.
Remove air... - 30.5427
Roasted Red Pepper And Basil Dip
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Refrigerate the tofu for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook... - 35.2024
Red Onion And Orange Salad With Fresh Basil
1) Rinse romaine leaves thoroughly. Take 8 neat leaves and pat dry with paper towels. Place the 8 leaves in a plastic bag and put aside in the refrigerator.
2) Wash and peel oranges. Remove white pith and cut into slices 1/4 inch... - 46.3619
Seafood Crepes With Creamy Lemon Dill And Basil Red Sauces
For Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce:
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume... - 44.207
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 42.6248
Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches With Basil Spread
To make the basil spread: Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
In a food processor or blender, process the... - 42.9983
Sauteed Red Peppers With Basil
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add bell peppers and cook, stirring, until tender when pierced about 8 minutes.
Stir in chopped basil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve; or, if made ahead, cover and let stand for up to 6 hours or... - 31.2188
Red Potatoes With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, take broth, lemon juice, oil, garlic, pine nuts, basil, pepper and parsley in a container of a food processor. Blend them well.
2) Put the dressing to a bowl and cover it. Keep the dressing in the refrigerator.
3)... - 42.5451
Basil Red Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring together canned tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor pulse process tomato mixture, basil, onion, garlic,... - 40.51
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.0198
Pears Poached In Red Wine With Basil
Peel pears and slice off a bit of the bottom so that pears can stand up.
Place peeled pears in mixture of water and lemon juice as they are peeled.
Mix the wine and sugar with rosemary and boil for 5 minutes.
Add pears and simmer, covered until they are... - 37.0204
Pan Fried Red Mullet With Basil And Citrus
1. Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish in a single layer. Pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with the crushed peppercorns. Lay the orange slices on top of the fish. Cover the dish, and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
2. Halve the... - 39.3685
Chicken With Red Peppers And Basil
1. In a small bowl, mix together chicken pieces with fish sauce and set it aside
2. Remove the core, seeds and veins from the red pepper and dice it large
3. Drain the chicken, strain the liquid into cocnut milk; in a large wok, heat oil and add... - 46.2057
Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette has a unique taste. The red wine vinegar with black pepper gives the Basil-Walnut Vinaigrette a wonderful taste. - 34.8167
Creamy Fresh Basil Dressing
Wash basil leaves well. Combine basil with all ingredients, except red onion, in a blender or food processor. Whirl until well blended.
Stir in red onion. Cover and refrigerate. - 29.4001
Combine the cream and water, then add the crumbs.
Combine the remaining ingredients except the butter and mix well, then add the rusk mixture.
Mix until smooth.
Shape into balls, then brown in a small amount of butter.
May be served with potatoes... - 34.685
Calf's Liver With Basil
This recipe for calf's liver with basil is one of my earliest experimental recipes which turned out great. Made with calf liver strips cooked in beef stock along with onions, cloves, butter and basil, the calf's liver with basil can be served for parties as a... - 46.0083
Roast Beef With Garlic-basil Puree
Roast Beef With Garlic-Basil Puree is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe, Roast Beef With Garlic-Basil Puree is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 39.4397
Beef Stew With Basil Tomato Paste
Heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute in a heavy 10 inch skillet that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Season the steak cubes with the pepper, add to the skillet, and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a 4 quart Dutch oven.
Add... - 43.8928
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.1199
Chilled Cucumber And Basil Soup
Put the cucumbers into a blender or a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Process for 1 minute.
Add the yogurt, basil, mustard and lemon juice.
Puree until completely smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 31.5719
Tomato Basil Mold
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the tomato juice, onion, celery, dried basil and thyme, peppercorns, cloves, salt, and red pepperto a boil over moderately high heat.
Lowerthe heat and simmerfor 1 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the gelatin... - 42.3271
Roasted Peoppers With Millet And Basil
1. Cut each red pepper in half and remove the seeds and white membrane. Pack the pepper halves tightly into a roasting tin with the skin side down.
2. Heat a frying pan until hot, add the millet grains and toast for 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan often.
3. In a... - 36.2069
Vegetables With Basil
Cut eggplant into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Seed red pepper, then cut into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add eggplant, cook until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add fennel, cook further 3 minutes.
Add red pepper, basil, salt and pepper, mix... - 24.3895
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 32.7218
Roasted Pepper Passata With Basil Yogurt
To make the soup, heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/ gas 7, Put the tomato, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme in a roasting tin, spoon over 2 tbsp olive oil and season.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, until wilted and slightly charred all over (or put under a hot... - 47.4006
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 43.8155
Low Calorie Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
1) In a shaker/sealable container, add the tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, basil, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and about 1 tablespoon water.
2) Seal the container/shaker and mix/shake it well.
3) Allow it to refrigerate for up to 1... - 36.4183
Baby Salmon With Basil Vinaigrette
To prepare Basil Vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, basil, garlic, tarragon, and chili paste to taste in a blender or food processor.
With motor running, slowly add oil.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Rinse salmon... - 43.3382
Tomato Onion Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 118.432
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Place tomatoes in a large shallow plate or bowl and sprinkle with basil leaves. Sprinkle with vinegar and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 20.5948
Mini Caprese Salad
1. In a large glass or nonreactive bowl, combine mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
2. In a separate small bowl, blend olive oil, vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic salt and oregano.
3. Stir the dressing into the salad - 25.5596
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients.
Shake until blended. - 26.196
Basil Walnut Vinaigrette
Combine the mustard, red wine vinegar and basil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Add the salt and pepper to taste.
Process 1 minute; shut off and scrape down bowl.
Process 30 seconds and leave the motor running while you slowly pour... - 34.5961
Basil Beets And Onion
Cut off all but 1 inch of fresh beet stems and roots; wash.
Do not peel.
Cook, covered, in , boiling water with fennel seeds and peppercorns for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Drain; discard fennel seeds and peppercorns.
Slip skins off beets... - 37.9204
Crab Riso Salad With Basil And Mint
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil and mint.
Add the riso, crabmeat, red peppers and scallions; add salt and black pepper to taste. - 26.5584
Grilled Shrimp With Potatoes Peas And Basil
Lightly coat the shrimp with no-stick spray.
Grill over a high flame or broil about 5" from the heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until the shrimp turn pink.
Remove the shells and devein.
In a large bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lemon... - 37.9862
Linguine With Shrimp And Basil Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add and saute just until shrimp are pink, approx 3 minutes.
Add pasta, toss, and serve with Parmesan... - 38.2667
Basil Yogurt Dressing
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the yogurt, shallot, scallion, garlic, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, water, basil, pepper, thyme, and cilantro.
Seal the jar and shake well. - 34.8083
Browned Basil New Potatoes
Browned Basil New Potatoes is one of my hot favorites and is a dish quite easy to prepare. Red potatoes and seasonings combine to form this a royale dish. Just give this yummy Browned Basil New Potatoes a try. - 33.766
Chicken Pieces With Mushrooms And Basil
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove chicken and keep warm in a low oven.
2. Add butter to pan, then add leeks, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, lime... - 36.6351
Tomato Basil Salad
Arrange tomato slices alternately with basil leaves around the edge of each salad plate.
Place the onion rings in the centre of each salad and pour over combined garlic, olive oil, lime juice and pepper. - 28.7736
Tomato Basil Salad
1. Cut each tomato slice in half and arrange alternately with basil leaves around the edge of each salad plate.
2. Place onion rings in center of each salad and pour over combined garlic, olive oil, lime juice and pepper. - 33.4969
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Wrap And Roll Basil Pinwheels
1. Spread each flour tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese or semisoft cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover cheese. Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips between tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1 to 2 inches... - 28.4235
Tomato And Basil Salad
Blend the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard together in a jar.
Shake to blend.
Check to see if you wish sugar.
Gently stir in the parsley and basil.
Place a leaf of lettuce on each of four plates.
Arrange the tomato and onion slices on top of one... - 41.1095
Walnut Basil Pesto
A farm to fork account which traces the journey of walnuts. Walnuts grown in most Northern Californian farms are the products of organic and sustainable agricuture. They find their way into delectable desserts and savory dishes all across the country. - 117.644
Nectarine Plum & Basil Salad Salsa
In a large nonmetal bowl, mix nectarines, plums, basil, vinegar, and honey. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.) - 26.7011
Basil And Walnut Pesto
Make your appetizers more appeasing with this unique pesto sauce. Chef Keith Snow shows how to add a punch of flavor to basic basil pesto with walnuts. Try blending this pesto at home and treat your family to an exciting, flavorful pesto delicacy. - 102.734
Orange And Basil Glazed Shrimp
1. For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice, cornstarch, basil, salt, and crushed red pepper. In a large skillet heat butter or margarine and peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 32.5389
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 33.5228
Fresh Tomato Basil And Ricotta Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, onion and garlic.
2) Add ricotta cheese, olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
4) Fold in cooked pasta and toss gently.
5) Serve the pasta... - 37.9937
Basil Roasted Peppers
Rinse peppers thoroughly.
Place peppers on baking sheet and broil until almost completely black, turning peppers to char evenly.
Remove from oven and place in a large plastic bag.
Seal and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove peppers from... - 36.056
Bruschetta With Basil
1. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; brush evenly with olive oil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; stir well. Spread over bread slices.
3. Cut 1... - 30.8451
Edamame Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
Add the edamame, beans, tomato, celery, onion and basil; mix well.
Let stand at... - 36.3092
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.1404
Bruschetta With Basil
Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; brush bread slices evenly with olive oil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread mixture evenly over... - 33.3434
Basil And Bean Soup
Completely soften beans as directed .
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; add water to cover and mix well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours, then turn to low setting for 8 to 14 hours (or cook entire time on high setting for 5 to 7 hours). - 34.0843
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
Start by toasting the ciabatta, either under a grill, in the oven or in a toaster.
In a large mixing bowl mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and chilli.
Now take the basil leaves, roll them up together, almost like a cigar, and slice.
Add these to... - 36.8026
Zucchini With Basil Vinaigrette
GETTING READY 1) Cut the zucchini diagonally in the pieces of 1/4 inches. MAKING 2) In a steamer, place the zucchini. ... - 33.049
Chicken Salad With Basil
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool, then cut into thin slices.
2. Arrange lettuce, mint and basil leaves attractively on a serving platter, then... - 38.7353
Iced Tomato Soup With Basil
1. Bring some water to the boil. Wash the tomatoes, plunge them into the boiling water for 10 seconds, then peel and discard the seeds.
2. Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds with a sharp knife, and cut into pieces.
3. Place the cucumber and tomatoes in a... - 29.5296
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.034
Provencal Vegetable Soup With Basil
Provencle Vegetable Soup with Basil yet another delicious soup. The perfect mixture of potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic cloves, zucchini (courgettes), olive oil, sprig thyme, bayleaf, white wine, fresh basil with French bread and salt and... - 46.2246
Cheddar-topped Baked Tomatoes With Basil
Whether you have an excess of heirloom tomatoes or just picked up extra when shopping, this is one great recipe to use the red, ripe yields. Betty shares her personal favorite tomato recipe topped with gooey cheese, butter, breadcrumbs, and seasoning and... - 111.614
Tomato Bacon And Basil Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Pour in olive oil in steady stream and keep on whisking.
3) In a large bowl, place tomatoes, bacon, and basil to toss.
4) Pour in... - 45.154
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.4314
Tomato Basil Trout
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add trout to pan, pour over wine and top with tomatoes, basil and black pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when test with a fork. - 30.7696
Peppers With Saffron And Basil
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take peppers and put under the hot grill for about 10 minutes or until their skins are charred . Flip occasionally to evenly roast on all sides.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl and soak... - 46.8312
Linguine With Tomato Basil Sauce
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes and herbs.
Increase heat to high, bring to boil and cook until some of liquid... - 42.8861
Basil Cauliflower And Sweet Peppers
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket.
Arrange the peppers on top.
Set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover and steam for 10 to 15... - 28.5385
Basil And Peanut Chicken
1. To cook the chicken, dust it with cornstarch.
2. In large frying pan, heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil to medium temperature, add chicken and cook, turning, for about 30 minutes such that brown on all sides and fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Remove... - 47.6396
Sun Dried Tomato Basil Rice Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place eggplant on a foil-lined bak-ipg sheet, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and Italian seasoning Over eggplant.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Combine 2 cups boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand... - 39.6454
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 130.592
A great pasta sauce from Italy, based on basil and grated cheese. - 36.6677
Artichoke Basil Quiche
Combine rice, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, egg white, and dillweed in a bowl, stirring well.
Spread rice mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Melt margarine in a small nonstick... - 46.2597
Grilled Lemon-basil Snapper With Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 12 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Let... - 33.5018
Baked Tomato Slices With Cheese And Basil Leaves
Arrange the tomato slices in a baking tray greased with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and crush the basil leaves and sprinkle them also over the tomato slices. Sprinkle pinches of sugar over the tomatoes. Drizzle some oil over them. Top with grated cheese and pop... - 27.328
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
Tomato Basil Chicken
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly add oil through food chute, processing until well blended.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each... - 32.844
Penne And Shrimp Salad Primavera With Basil Dressing
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the penne for 7 to 8 minutes, or until it is slightly tender.
Add the asparagus, the zucchini, and the summer squash, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook them, stirring, for 1... - 42.2741
Noodle Galettes With Basil Water And Tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, bring back to a boil and cook, stirring, until al dente, about 4 minutes. Drain in a colander and toss with 2 tablespoons of the pure olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. In a baking pan, shape... - 39.9333
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.1361
Quinoa Basil Tabbouleh
1) In a medium saucepan, add the quinoa in the boiling water, then simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes until the water is absorbed. Then gently fluff the quinoa with a fork.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and allspice, mix... - 42.2854
Tomato Sauce With Dried Basil
1) In a saucepan, blend the tomato paste and water together.
2) Stir in the diced tomatoes, olive oil, and garlic.
3) Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until volume is reduced to about 1/3.
4) Discard the garlic, then whirl the mixture... - 41.165
Basil & Bean Soup
1.Day before serving, soak beans overnight in cold water to cover.
2.The next day, drain beans in colander; rinse under cold water.
3.Prepare vegetables; dice zucchini, pare and dice turnips and potato; pare carrots and slice thinly; slice celery; coarsely... - 35.7538
Basil Gazpacho With Shrimp
Combine the oil and garlic in a small dish.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is tender.
Stir in the shrimp.
Sprinkle with the paprika.
Cover with a lid or wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the shrimp are cooked... - 43.7518
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 27.6696
Basil, Orange And Peach Salad
1. Wash and dry basil leaves, arrange on a serving plate.
2. ln a small bowl combine orange segments, peach slices and onion.
3. Mix together vinegar, garlic, apple juice and oil until well combined and pour over oranges, peaches and onion.
4. Toss well, and... - 38.1053
Basil Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon to a salad bowl. Add beans to saucepan and bring to a boil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and chill under cold water;... - 33.4722
This Basil Tabbouleh tastes incredible ! Try this amazing mixed bulgur and vegetables salad from the Middle Eastern Cuisine with meat, pasta or rice and let me know if you share my passion for this ! - 41.5669
Basil Scalloped Potatoes
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until tender.
Combine 1/4 cup skim milk and flour; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
Add flour mixture to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or... - 41.0843
Basil Potato Salad
Slide potatoes into boiling, salted water and cook over medium heat until potatoes are just fork tender.
Run cold water over potatoes, peel, and cube.
Put potatoes in a deep bowl.
Cook bacon over medium-high heat, turning as needed.
Bacon... - 38.2603
Basil Tofu Italiano
1. Set tofu on a plate lined with a double layer of paper towels; top with more paper towels and another plate, then put a can on top of plate so sides of tofu bulge slightly. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, then pour off and discard liquid. Pat dry with clean... - 30.8768
Red Basil Recipes By Category