- » Red Bar Sauce
Red Bar Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red bar sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red bar sauce recipes.
1. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic and stir occasionally until they are soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes. - 26.1685
Red Barbecue Sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce And Dry Spice Rub
If you are grilling your meat regularly then you should be knowing about Red Barbecue sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce and Dry Spice Rub in detail or you will end up with a dish that not what you have wanted. Here is an insightful video where the chef is... - 107.297
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stand back. - 22.8716
Bar B Q Chicken
Combine and mix first 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; keep hot.
Arrange chicken pieces on cooking grill.
Cover kettle and cook about 1 hour or until fork tender, basting frequently with sauce. - 35.8731
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Grilled Whole Red Snapper
1. Marinate the whole fish overnight in the teriyaki sauce, turning once. Heat grill to very hot and season it with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the zucchini with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Rub a little olive oil on the flat... - 29.3629
Fruitcake With Lemon Sauce Fondue
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together date bar mix with hot water in it. Mix nicely together.
2) Add marmalade, eggs, baking powder, flour and spices. Stir to mix well.
3) Add raisins, pecans and... - 43.5462
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
With a vegetable peeler peel 1 orange and 1 lemon in thin slices with none of the white adhering to them.
Cut peel into very fine shreds.
Mince or chop 3 shallots or onions very finely.
Put into a saucepan with the shredded rind and a little water and boil... - 43.5823
Mom's Marinara Sauce
1. Take a large, heavy saucepan and heat oil in it over medium flame
2. Saute onions and garlic in it for about ten minutes till they turn golden
3. Barring cheese, add all the other ingredients, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for an hour. Keep... - 44.1638
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.5642
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
Instant Salad Nicoise
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring the tomatoes and eggs; mis them well to blend
2. Divide it into three individual serving bowls
3. Garnish with tomato and egg and serve - 40.6056
Roast Lean Pork
You will find the Roast Lean Pork a rare treat! Prepare the Roast Lean Pork with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 42.9428
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Buffalo Wings - Oven Baked
The super bowl is here and you have invited all your friends at home but don't know what to cook? Don’t worry, check out the yummy and delicious Hot Chicken Wings. A great recipe for such an occasion. Mke sure you make plenty of chicken wings, you don't... - 132.146
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a saucepan, gently heat butter and chocolate, stirring often, till a smooth sauce.
3) Take off from the heat and stir in the sugar.
4) Stir in the eggs and 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, just until... - 46.8945
This video will help you to learn how to poach your Salmon or any other similar fish the correct way to retain its texture as well as flavor the flesh well. The 4 step technique shown by chef makes the learning even more simple, watch and follow for a perfect... - 109.266
Wegmans Poached Etruscan Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this restaurant style salmon at home with ease.
There is no simpler way to cook fish than poaching. This recipe "ticks all the right boxes" because fish that is poached retains flavor, form and... - 132.507
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0
Korean Style Fried Chicken
Long day at work got you down? Brighten up your evening with this lip smacking Korean delight. Usually eaten as an after meal snack or with beer, the crackly, crusty Korean chicken spiced and flavored with honey, pepper, garlic and sake truly makes for a... - 108.164
Everyone’s ordered nachos at a sports bar or a restaurant only often find them kinda wimpy. A mound of chips barely covered with cheese and an ice cream scoop’s worth of guacamole on top. And there’s never enough salsa. No bueno.
Sean and Adam’s... - 0