- » Red Avocado
Red Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red avocado recipes.
Avocado In Red Wine
Dice avocado flesh.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
The next day, drain avocados, reserving red wine marinade to use as a salad dressing ingredient in another recipe. - 30.0715
Avocado Dip With Red And Black Caviar
Split avocado in half lengthwise, remove pit, and carefully scoop out pulp, preserving shell.
Thoroughly mash pulp.
Stir in sour cream, lime juice, and salt until blended.
Spoon into half shells.
With back of spoon, make a cavity in center of each mound of... - 33.9534
Red Snapper With Avocado Sauce
Red snapper with avocado sauce is a cooked fish recipe that can be prepared with a red snapper. Herbed with thyme, oregano and parsley, the red snapper with avocado sauce is cooked with onions and served with cherry tomatoes and olives along with prepared... - 44.4876
Avocado-red Cabbage Salad
Marinate avocado in lemon juice; drain.
Combine avocado, cabbage, onion, celery, salt and pepper lightly with Roquefort Dressing.
Arrange in salad bowl; garnish with eggs. - 35.665
Avocado With Red Currant Vinaigrette
4. In a blender bowl, tip in the 4 parts oil and 1 part lemon juice and blend well
5. Add in a sufficient amount of redcurrants to color the sauce pink, thicken it and give a good sharp flavor. Blend this well again
6. Add sugar, salt and pepper to... - 35.5285
Avocado Fans With Red Pepper Paint
Cut avocados in half lengthwise; pit, then peel.
Lay cut side flat.
Cut each avocado into 1/4-inch-wide slices from base to 1/2 inch from top end.
With a wide spatula, transfer each half to a dinner plate; press slices gently from 1 side to fan.
Coat with... - 31.758
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish... - 107.744
Lamb With Avocado And Red Onion Salsa
Combine garlic, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the juice and 2 teaspoons of the oil in large bowl with lamb.
Cover; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining juice and remaining oil in small bowl with avocado, onion and coriander.
Griddle-fry (or... - 30.988
Grilled Red Snapper With Avocado Papaya Salsa
Prepare grill for direct grilling.
Combine coriander, paprika, salt and red pepper in small bowl or cup; mix well.
Brush oil over fish.
Sprinkle 2 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture over fish fillets; set aside remaining spice mixture.
Place fish, skin side down, on... - 40.7324
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.977
Red Bell Pepper Canoes
If you have not tried these vibrant and colorful Red Bell Pepper Canoes then you are surely missing out something delicious. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple delightful snack idea that is absolutely appealing and healthy. Check it out... - 104.919
Prepare all ingredients.
Heat tostada shells according to package directions.
In separate skillets heat beans and browned meat.
Assemble tostadas by spreading equal portions of beans on each shell.
Next layer equal portions of meat and guacamole (reserving... - 36.1717
Avocado Half Shells With Tartare Steak
Mix the beef, onion, parsley and salt together.
Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, twisting gently to separate halves.
Whack a sharp knife directly into seeds and twist to lift out.
Brush the avocados with lemon juice then fill with the beef mixture.
Make... - 35.279
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 77.662
Avocado Tomato Meat Loaf
Fry the bacon in a skillet until brown, then remove from skillet.
Add the celery, green onions, parsley and green pepper to bacon drippings and cook until tender.
Place in a bowl.
Mix in remaining ingredients and pack into a 5 x 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
Bake at... - 35.7039
Beef Tacos With Avocado And Cheddar
Crumble beef into a deep 1-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, for about 5 minutes on high or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add onions, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover casserole with a... - 35.3981
Hot Avocado Salad
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove from skillet and drain; crumble and reserve.
Cook and stir onion in bacon fat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper sauce; heat to boiling.
Pour over tomatoes,... - 34.221
Avocado Beef Patties
Halve avocado lengthwise and remove pit; then peel.
Slice half the avocado and coat pieces with lemon juice; set aside.
In a bowl, mash remaining avocado half.
Stir in chili peppers, egg, onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
Add beef and... - 41.654
Avocado Stuffed With Carrot And Peas
Drain and fill the centres with a across with a knife and pour over each a little stones.
Loosen rind, but do not remove.
Score Cut avocados in half lengthwise, removing mixture of green peas, chopped carrot and sliced potato.
Top with mayonnaise.
Lay... - 28.752
Chilled Avocado Soup
Jeff Murphy creates a zesty, refreshing chilled avocado soup with diced red bell peppers and avocado flavored with the ginger, oregano, lime juice and the soy sauce. Try out this amazing recipe in the upcoming summer season. - 117.725
About 20 minutes before serving: Halve avocados lengthwise; remove pits.
Brush with lemon juice.
Spoon jellied consomme into avocado centers; top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 teaspoon caviar.
Arrange on cracked ice; serve with lemon wedges. - 33.1721
Avocado Grapefruit Salad
Cut a ruby red grapefruit in half.
Remove alternate segments of the grapefruit and replace them with avocado wedges.
Remove the core of the grapefruit and fill the cavity with poppy-seed dressing to dip the avocado and grapefruit segments. - 20.4743
Romaine Salad With Avocado Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Add avocado; cover and shake well.
Combine lettuce and pepper strips in a large bowl; drizzle avocado mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup... - 34.2835
Orange Avocado Salad
Arrange avocado and orange slices on lettuce.
Sprinkle with onion.
Serve with a clear dressing such as Italian. - 23.9704
Here is a chunky avocado recipe, which takes just few minutes to prepare. Watch the video for step by step instructions. Perfect for breakfast, try it at home and is sure to become your family favorite soon. Best part is everything is organic! - 103.359
Heat beef broth, water, red pepper sauce and lemon juice just to boiling.
Add avocado. - 23.7615
Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Wash and dry lettuce leaves and set them on 4 individual plates.
Combine shrimp, celery, eggs, red pepper and shallots.
In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder.
Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
Spoon mixture on lettuce leaves.
Peel... - 45.6025
Avocado And Citrus Salad
To make the dressing: Combine vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Add olive oil gradually, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add garlic, orange rind, basil and mint.
Let stand, covered, at room temperature for 1 hour.
To make the salad:... - 41.8769
Avocado Souffle With Fondue Sauce
1 Make souffle: Separate eggs, putting whites into medium-size bowl, yolks into large bowl.
2 Peel, pit, and mash avocado by pressing through a sieve with a wooden spoon.
3 Melt butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; remove from heat; blend in... - 43.5892
Avocado Tomato Ring
Avocado Tomato Ring has a Ostentatious taste.The Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise gives the Avocado Tomato Ring Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 43.0929
Chop garlic in small amount of salt.
Chop basil next with avocado and mash well with juice of 1/4 lemon and same amount of water as lemon juice.
In bowl, add oil to avocado, using remaining 1 ounce water, then thin with vinegar and serve.
Serve on... - 30.2218
Devilled Stuffed Avocado Pears
1. Start by halving the avocados and discarding the stones
2. In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredeints together
3. In a bowl, now add the pepper, onions and tomatoes
4. Take the avocados and stones, and wipe surface of each half with... - 43.5364
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 48.0823
Yellow Rice And Avocado Salad
Prepare the rice according to package directions, except add the salt and saffron or turmeric.
Cool the rice slightly.
To the rice add 2 tablespoons of the Lemon Dressing.
Cover and chill the rice and the dressing for 2 to 24 hours.
In a large... - 46.8355
Avocado Shrimp Bake
Mix soup, cream, red pepper and cheese; cook until melted.
Place peeled avocado halves on baking sheet.
Fill with shrimp and cover with cheese sauce.
Bake at 325° for about 15 minutes.
Put crushed potato chips on top. - 34.2021
Avocado Pear Surprise
Avocado Pear Surprise has a nice taste. Avocado Pear Surprise can be served with any kind of course. Avocado Pear Surprise is easy to make dish. - 40.1565
Avocado Salad Vinaigrette
Avocado Salad Vinaigrette has a Yummy taste. The red sweet pepper and lemon juice gives the Avocado Salad Vinaigrette Incredible taste. - 33.5479
Orange Onion Avocado Salad
Arrange the lettuce on a platter.
Layer the oranges, onion and avocados in overlapping rows.
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and spoon over the salad. - 37.3672
Avocado And Tomato Salad
Fry bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Mix oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and red pepper sauce; pour over avocados.
Stir in bacon, tomatoes and onion.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
Just before serving, place on salad greens with slotted spoon. - 31.9561
Avocado Filled Pita
1. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado halves and chop the flesh coarsely. Combine with the lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano, and Worcestershire.
2. Fill pita halves with the avocado mixture. Combine the tomato, scal-lion, and red pepper... - 25.5357
Scoop flesh from avocados and press through a fine sieve; beat in remaining ingredients.
Serve over wedges of lettuce, halved endive spears, or in hollowed-out tomatoes Or use to dress any seafood salad instead of mayonnaise. - 25.9872
Fettuccine With Bacon And Avocado
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a large saucepan . Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place bacon and onion in a frying pan and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add pureed avocados, cream and lemon juice,... - 33.4587
Chicken Avocado Melt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 1/4 inch thickness.
Combine cornstarch, cumin and garlic salt in shallow dish.
Add chicken, dredging to coat.
Combine egg and water in small bowl.
Place cornmeal in shallow... - 44.1111
Lettuce Parcels With Avocado And Pimento Sauce
1. Peel, halve and stone the avocado; chop the flesh and put into the liquidizer with the garlic, chopped pimento, lemon juice and rind, chicken stock and salt and pepper to taste; blend until smooth. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Mix the cooked rice with... - 32.5468
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
Nancy Tomion's Cream Of Avocado Soup
Peel and cut up avocado.
Whirl in blender with chicken broth with chili powder and coriander.
Heat in top of double boilder for 10 minutes.
Cool and add cream.
Pass caviar as garnish.
Store soup in plastic juice container in... - 33.8305
Avocado Holiday Supreme
Combine the lobster, crab meat, shrimp and green and red peppers in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients, blending well.
Cut the unpeeled avocados in half.
Remove the pits.
Carefully fold together the dressing... - 39.2072
Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh into an electric blender jar.
Add the oil, lemon juice, onion, salt, and red pepper seasoning, and blend until smooth.
Serve over wedges of lettuce, tomato slices, or cold, cooked seafood. - 31.8607
Avocado Salad Plate
1) On each salad plate, arrange layers with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, avocados, leek and red pepper with watercress surrounding them.
2) In a bottle, mix together lemon juice, rind, oil, salad cream or mayonnaise, sugar and salt by shaking well.
3)... - 42.7914
Avocado And Tomato Towers
Deseed the tomatoes, chop them and season with pepper.
Put in a bowl, add the chopped chilli and set aside.
Chop the avocados into small cubes and squeeze the lemon all over them.
Chop the spring onions and the basil finely and add to the avocados.
Mix in... - 44.8026
Chicken Avocado Strudel
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan and cook onion and curry powder for 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft. Transfer onion mixture to a bowl, add cream cheese, chicken, red pepper, mushrooms, avocado and black pepper to taste. Mix well to combine.... - 32.8823
Avocado Salad With Grapefruit And Bacon
1. Blanch the bacon in a small pan of simmering water until the fat is translucent, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. With a sharp knife, remove all the white pith and the outside membrane from the grapefruit. Remove the sections by cutting between the... - 41.0625
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
In a small bowl, combine chiles, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, oil, and vinegar.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day.
Pit, peel, and quarter avocados; drizzle all over with lemon juice.
Set bowl of salsa in center of a large platter and arrange... - 32.9147
Avocado Salad With Consomme
1) Halve and pit the avocados.
2) Spoon 1/3 can jellied consomme into each avocado half and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Then add a spoonful of sour cream and top with a teaspoon of red caviar.
4) Serve the Avocado... - 32.5158
Classic Cumin Catfish With Citrus Avocado Salsa
Cumin catfish with citrus avocado salsa is one of the exquisite preparations, which you would surely like for its multiple health quotients as well as the fabulous taste. Cooking catfish was never so easy, so don't miss this video to watch. - 102.754
Pork Strips With Hot Potato Avocado Salad
1) In a pan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in pork and garlic and cook till well browned.
3) Lower the heat and mix in the sage and potatoes.
4) Stir well to coat with the oil.
5) Place lid over the pot and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
6) Mix in vinegar and... - 39.4002
Avocado Pear Waldorf
1) Thinly slice the avacodo and apple vertically. Alternately arrange the slices on a plate, smear with lemon juice.
2) In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, celery, salt and pepper; blend well and put at the bottom of the avocado and apple; finally top... - 38.8173
Avocado Cream Dip
Combine avocado, garlic, lime juice, sour cream and mayonnaise in processor or mixer, beat until smooth.
Stir in red pepper, shallots, horseradish cream and the dash of tabasco. - 26.8514
Avocado Guacamole is a special dish from Mexican cuisine. Find out how the chef makes us feel comfortable with making a Mexican dish with ease along with some valuable tips on how to alter the recipe to suit your taste. Anyone who is dreads trying out new... - 105.824
Cut avocadoes lengthwise.
Remove pit, scoop out pulp.
Sprinkle lemon juice inside shells.
Mash avocado pulp thoroughly; blend remaining ingredients except mayonnaise.
Spread mayonnaise over top and refrigerate.
Before serving stir mayonnaise into mixture and... - 32.3536
Lemon Avocado Aspic
Mix gelatin and salt with boiling water, stirring until dissolved; mix in lemon juice, pepper seasoning, and onion and chill until syrupy.
Fold in avocado and cabbage, spoon into an ungreased 1-quart mold, and chill until firm.
Unmold and serve with... - 31.761
Rye Bread With Avocado
Rinse, drain and finely chop the shrimp.
Butter the bread and cut each slice into 3 equal parts.
Peel the onion and chop with the washed red pepper.
Wash and shake the dill dry, then chop.
Mix the onion, dill, shrimp, and red pepper with the lemon juice.
Peel... - 37.1147
Avocado Onion Salad
1)Mix cubes of avocado and chopped onion with vinegar.
2)Chop parsley and
add with marjoram to avocado.
3)Slice pepper into strips and add.
4)Mix it well.
5)Serve as soon as ready. - 40.8978
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 48.1754
Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit.
Carefully scoop out the flesh, in neat teaspoonfuls or using a melon ball cutter, and place it in a mixing bowl.
Set the avocado skins aside.
Add the celery, apples, shrimp and mayonnaise to the avocado flesh and... - 38.0652
Avocado With Jalapeno Dressing
Prepare Jalapeno Dressing; set aside.
Cut off peel and white membrane from oranges; cut crosswise into thin slices.
Cut avocados in half lengthwise; pit and peel.
Fan each avocado half by slicing lengthwise at 1/2-inch intervals, without cutting through... - 31.9333
Avocado With Crispy Filling
1) Halve and stone the avocado pears.
2) Core and dice the apples.
3) In a bowl, combine the apple, celery, onion, crab meat and parsley together.
4) Then drizzle the mixture with the French dressing.
5) Spoon the mixture equally in each avocado pear... - 37.3548
Avocado And Rice Salad
Toss rice with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, olive oil, olives, and chervil.
Chill in refrigerator while cutting avocados in half lengthwise.
Peel fruit and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to keep from discoloring.
Hollow out a larger hole... - 34.788
Betty's Shrimp And Avocado Salad
How to prepare a shrimp and avocado salad that's a perfect summer lunch or dinner treat...and quick to make. Cooking pro Betty Bannerman
Busciglio takes you step by step using only fresh ingredients. - 0
Creamy Cold Avocado Soup
Puree the avocados in a food processor until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chile and nutmeg.
Beat in the cream.
Remove to a bowl.
In a saucepan over medium heat cook chicken broth and sherry for 5 minutes.
Set aside and let cool.
Then, blend into... - 40.7175
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
Insert metal blade.
Chop cilantro; leave in work bowl.
With motor running, drop chiles through feed tube; continue processing until finely chopped.
Transfer chiles and cilantro to a mixing bowl.
Add to chile mixture.
Change to slicing... - 43.1617
Avocado Relish With Caramelized Onions
1. In a medium skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the diced onion, season with salt and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until richly browned, about 10 minutes; let cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sautéed onion with the fresh lime... - 28.6539
Avocado Corn Salad
In a skillet or saucepan, combine the corn, oil, water, cumin, and optional cayenne or red pepper flakes.
Cook, covered, on medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the corn is tender.
Uncover and cook for an additional minute or two to evaporate the excess... - 48.0136
Avocado And Bibb Lettuce Toss
CITRUS DRESSING: In bowl, stir together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce; whisk in oil. (Dressing can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days; whisk before using.)
In large salad bowl, arrange Bibb lettuce, endive and... - 37.4602
Chilean Avocado Salad
1) Cut each tomato quarter lengthwise into 3 thin wedges.
2) In 4 plates, evenly divide the tomatoes.
3) Sprinkle each plate with 1/2 cup cantaloupe.
4) In the center of each plate, arrange 2 avocado halves, flat side down.
5) Over the avocado, drape a... - 41.3181
Fajitas With Avocado Sauce
1) In a foil, wrap desired number of tortillas and place in warm oven.
2) Place steak on a piece of foil.
3) In a bowl, combine 1 teaspoon lime juice, half of the garlic, sour cream, peel, mashed avocado, and salsa and mix well and keep aside.
4)... - 42.2386
Mexican Salad With Avocado Dressing
The night before, combine dressing ingredients in a jar.
Leave overnight at room temperature.
The next day, strain the dressing; discard chilies and garlic.
Set aside a little of the dressing.
Pour the rest of the dressing into the bottom of a salad bowl.
Cut... - 45.2642
Smoked Trout With Avocado
1) Slice the avocados in two halves and remove the stones. Peel the halves and slice the flesh.
2) Place avocado slices in a bowl and drizzle lemon juice to prevent darkening.
3) Take a saucepan and heat cream and cream fraiche until... - 38.2383
Lobster Salad With Mango And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, creates the prefect summer meal - a succulent lobster salad with sweet mango and luscious avocado. Ideal for an appetizer or as a main meal. A seafood lover's dream! You don't want to miss this! - 92.8686
Cut cucumber into chunks and place in a blender with the 1/4 cup cilantro, lime juice, and 2 cups of the broth; whirl until smooth.
Pit, peel, and coarsely chop avocados.
Add 1 avocado to cucumber mixture and whirl until smooth; add remaining avocado and... - 38.923
Crab And Mackerel Salad With Avocado
Remove the flesh from the crab shells and set aside.
In a large deep frying pan, heat the wine and lime juice over moderate heat until boiling.
Reduce heat, simmer.
Add the mackerel fillets and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside... - 43.2208
Healthy Cooking: Avocado Chicken Salad
For diet freaks for a healthy lunch crunchy salad is a must and here is a salad that you can make with chicken and avocado. Check out Sarah making healthy avocado chicken salad with other simple vegetables and flavors. Delicious and healthy, makes a great... - 104.809
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Grilled Chorizo And Avocado Sandwiches
Tommi says: "These are the most irresistible sandwiches imaginable. Creamy Hass avocado, spicy chorizo, fresh lime juice and plenty of rocket. It is both fresh and earthy; rich and light, simple yet full of flavour. They are a cinch to make at the weekend... - 27.5757
Avocado With Peppers
1) In food processor, through feed tube, put seeded jalapeno.
2) Set aside.
3) Chop the bell pepper coarsely.
4) Keep aside.
5) Peel avocado and cut into pieces.
6) In the processor, process the avocado with lime juice, until mixture is... - 36.9925
Avocado Tomato Cocktail
Try this version of amazingly delicious Avocado Tomato Cocktail recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Avocado Tomato Cocktail is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 39.2166
Cucumber And Avocado Salad
1. Chop the onion and cucumber, dice the tomatoes, and keep them in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the avocados along with lemon juice.
3. Toss the avocados in the large bowl of chopped vegetables mix them well.
4. In a small bowl... - 117.06
Shrimp And Avocado Salad With Lemon And Cilantro
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and simmer until opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Scoop avocado flesh from shells and coarsely chop; reserve shells.... - 40.1697
Bacon Shrimp And Avocado
Bacon Shrimp And Avocado was something I thought of, at the last moment. But after tasting this Bacon Shrimp And Avocado dish, I praised myself for it. Good one! - 34.8175
Turkey And Avocado Focaccia
1. The evening before, mash the grated lime rind and half the lime juice with the butter on a plate.
2. Cook the bacon for around 2 minutes over medium heat (high heat will make it stick) in a dry frying pan, stirring often. Drain on kitchen paper and leave... - 25.2965