- » Red Artichoke
Red Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red artichoke recipes.
Baby Red Potato And Artichoke Salad
Wash the potatoes well and cut off 1/2 inch of peel all the way around each one, but otherwise leave them unpeeled.
Steam them over 1 inch of boiling water to which you've added the white vinegar and 1 teaspoon of salt until the potatoes are tender, 10 to 15... - 39.5027
Braised Fish With Artichoke Hearts And Red Peppers
Rinse the fish fillets and set aside.
In a large nonreactive skillet, saute the onions in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
Thinly slice the bell pepper lengthwise, add it to the onions, and continue to saute for 3 more minutes.
Drain the artichoke hearts,... - 45.3012
Artichoke-stuffed Red Snapper
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and saute until translucent.
Add artichoke hearts and saute for 3 minutes longer.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; remove from heat and allow mixture to cool... - 33.2489
Red Potato And Artichoke Salad
For the salad: Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain and let cool about 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the... - 39.8067
Artichoke Red Pepper Tossed Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar and seasoned salt; shake well.
Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 40.074
Artichoke Stuffed Red Snapper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and saute until translucent.
Add artichoke hearts and saute for 3 minutes longer.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; remove from heat and allow mixture to cool... - 34.8724
Baked Red Snapper With Artichoke Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the onions and sautÃ© till they are translucent.
4) Add the artichoke hearts and sautÃ© for another 3 minutes.
5) Add the bread crumbs, lemon... - 45.5466
Linguine With Red Anchovy Sauce And Artichoke Hearts
In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and the oil from the 2 cans of anchovies.
Reserve the anchovies for later.
In the oil saute the garlic until soft.
Chop half of the anchovies and, along with the tomatoes, salt, pepper, and basil, add them to the... - 39.2639
Baked Artichoke Squares
Baked artichoke squares are cheesy vegetable squares. Prepared with added celery and mushrooms, the artichoke squares are combined with cheese and eggs to form a mixture. Flavored with herbs and a dash of red pepper, the baked artichoke squares are savory and... - 46.6097
Clip barbs from artichokes.
Boil in water seasoned with salt, red pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice, until tender.
Mix cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and olive oil.
Mixture must be very moist.
Stuff between leaves of artichokes.
Make a band of foil around... - 44.3541
An introduction to this Stuffed Artichokes to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. Treat your family to this Stuffed Artichokes and they are going to adore you for it. - 49.8258
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
1. Cook artichoke hearts; drain; put into small bowl.
2. Combine the salad-dressing mix, vinegar, water and olive oil in jar with tight-fitting cover; shake well to mix thoroughly.
3. Pour about 1/4 cup over warm artichokes (save remaining dressing for salad... - 21.5997
Remove the stalks and cook the artichokes in boiling salted water for 50 minutes.
Take the artichokes out of the water, drain, and pull out the inner leaves and the choke so that the firm base of the artichoke can be seen.
Stir the wine vinegar into the... - 39.0822
Microwaved Chicken With Artichoke Hearts
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray; add pepper, artichoke hearts, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. In small mixing bowl combine wine, cornstarch, and Italian seasoning,... - 32.2469
Savory Stuffed Artichokes
1. Wash artichokes; cut off thorny tips of leaves with kitchen shears; place in 6-quart Low Pressure Cooker/Fryer with water; clamp on cover; bring up pressure on setting #9 (high heat); reduce to setting #2 (low heat); cook 16 minutes; turn off; reduce... - 28.0029
Appetizer Artichoke Hearts
Drain the artichoke hearts.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
Add the onion and saute until translucent.
Add the mushrooms.
Saute ten minutes longer.
Set aside to cool.
To the first mixture, add all the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Transfer... - 40.4765
Baked Snapper On Artichoke Pesto With Mashed Potato Flakes
Whether you have caught a red snapper and got your hands over some fresh ones at the supermarket, this video tells you exactly what to do with it. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy to prepare red snapper dishes that can be prepared easily at home using your... - 63.6999
Chipped Beef With Artichoke Hearts
Chipped Beef With Artichoke Hearts is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chipped Beef With Artichoke Hearts, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 30.7417
Sauteed Artichoke Hearts With Garlic And Lemon
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the artichokes and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until artichokes just start to brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 17.5853
Tournedos With Artichoke Hearts In Mushroom Sauce
1. Dice canned tomatoes, reserving liquid. Prepare artichoke hearts as label directs, except prepare both packages together,Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot butter or margarine, cook onions... - 31.2881
Sauteed Baby Artichokes
Bend the outer leaves of the artichokes back until they snap off close to the base and remove several more layers of leaves in the same manner until the white inner leaves are reached.
Trim the tips and quarter the artichokes.
In a small bowl toss the... - 35.3986
Italian Marinated Artichoke Hearts
1. In a small bowl and cook the artichoke hearts. Drain and put them in the bowl again.
2. Take a jar with tight-fitting cover and mix together salad-dressing mix, vinegar, water and olive oil.
3. Shake well to mix properly.
4. Add about 1/2 cup over... - 33.7195
Osso Buco Buco With Baby Artichokes
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Discard the artichoke stems and cut off about 1 inch from the tops.
3) Remove any tough outer leaves at the base and then using a scissors, trim the points from the remaining leaves.
4) Half the... - 42.7066
Sea Bass With Artichoke Saute
1. Spray the broiler rack with non-stick spray; preheat the broiler.
2. Heat 2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens,about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the... - 33.9454
Grilled Artichokes is an amazing dish that is flavoured with the wonderful spices and grilled. Chef Amelia Ceja prepares this simple yet delicious dish - Grilled Artichokes! Paired with Ceja Vineyards' Sauvignon Blanc and Red Vino de Casa, this magical... - 130.333
Artichoke Hearts And Peas In Radicchio Cups
Artichoke Hearts And Peas In Radicchio Cups are loved by families almost everywhere. This is a simple yet special Artichoke Hearts And Peas In Radicchio Cups recipe which can be served at any time. Happy Cooking! - 24.9965
Easy Artichoke Cheese Melts
1. In a bowl combine artichokes, Monterey Jack, Parmesan and mayonnaise. Spread over toasts; top with red pepper and olive slivers.
2. Arrange on a baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm. - 25.4372
Wash artichokes well and trim as needed.
Dissolve salt in water.
Add artichokes and soak overnight.
Next morning drain dry.
Using coarse blade, grind artichokes.
Combine artichokes, onions and peppers, set aside.
Dissolve sugar in vinegar and bring to a... - 43.1614
Brush or scrape the artichokes thoroughly clean.
Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and add 1 cup salt.
Soak overnight in a cool place.
Squeeze the juice from the vegetables and combine with the vinegar, sugar, remaining salt, flour, mustard and... - 36.226
Oyster Filled Artichokes
1. Discard the stalks and a ½ inch top portion of artichoke. Snap off the spike end and remove discolored leaves. Wash with cold water, drain and keep aside.
2. Take a 8 quart large kettle, add 3 inch water and bring to a boil. Mix... - 44.7163
Artichoke Hearts With Herb Cream
1) Follow the packet instructions and cook the artichokes
2) Add the lemon juice, garlic and salt to the water
3) Drain the hearts onto absorbent towel and allow to cool
4) Into a mixer bowl add the cream cheese and beat till smooth
5)... - 47.481
Crab Artichoke Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2-quart casserole. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat; add green onions. Cook and stir about 2 minutes. Add flour; cook and stir 2 minutes more.... - 34.4663
Artichoke Corn And Oyster Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a heavy, medium saucepan, bring the cream and oyster liquor to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Season the sauce with the mustard, salt, white pepper and... - 37.6032
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 125.35
Artichoke Hearts Marinated With Olives
Artichoke Hearts Marinated With Olives is a delicious vegetable preparation that you can use for your parties. Try the Artichoke Hearts Marinated With Olives dish, they have never let me down! - 34.1809
1. In 3/4 cup water, soften the gelatin.
2. In a saucepan, pour in the soup, tomato juice and 1 juice can water and bring in to the boiling point.
3. Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved and set aside to cool.
4. Add seasonings to taste, lemon... - 44.1689
Pasta Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using large stainless-steel knife, cut off stem of each artichoke flush with base so that artichokes will stand upright; snap off any small or discolored leaves, at base. Using scissors, remove barbed tips of leaves, cutting about 1/2 inch off tip of each... - 36.667
Penne With Artichokes
1) Take a medium saucepan and cook artichoke hearts in it with water and lemon juice, over medium heat, until soft.
2) Cut artichoke hearts into four on cooling, saving the cooking liquid in saucepan for later use.
3) In a large skillet,... - 44.1
Shrimp And Artichoke Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate until needed.
Place an 8 quart pot of lightly salted water over high heat and add the artichokes.
Cover and... - 44.5497
Sunchokes - Raw Or Cooked
One of our first spring harvest veggies, Sunchokes or Jerusalem Artichokes are mostly grown organically by small farmers. Cook any way you would a potato or raw like a carrot. High in vitamins A & B, Iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iodine. Low-Carb,... - 104.732
1. Using a 5 cm/2 in biscuit cutter, cut out 12 circles of bread. Brush both sides of each bread circle with a little oil and place on a baking tray lined with nonstick baking paper and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 10-15 minutes or until bread is golden... - 31.9266
Cauliflower And Artichoke Heart Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook cauliflower pieces in the boiling water until tender but crisp. Alternatively, prepare the frozen cauliflower following package directions.
2) Drain the cooked cauliflower and place it immediately... - 32.2763
1. Combine artichoke hearts, red pepper, mayonnaise, water, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, basil, and oregano in bowl.
2. Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. - 38.0826
Combine crumbs, artichoke liquid, oil and lemon juice.
Add hearts, blended, mashed or cut-up, saving one for the top.
Add cheese, garlic and pepper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve on Melba toast rounds or pastry shells.
Serves 18 to 20. - 33.9456
1. Mix pesto, cream and vinegar until smooth. Cut artichokes into bite sized pieces. Half mushrooms, if desired.
2. Mix all ingredients, except feta cheese, until well coated. Crumble in feta cheese and serve. - 37.2515
Arborio Salad With Artichokes
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt, butter or margarine.
Cool to room temperature.
Blot artichoke hearts dry on paper towels.
Cut each heart in half.
Cut ends off tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise and slice thinly.
In a bowl,... - 41.4881
Quick Tortellini With Artichokes
1) In a large bowl, add all ingredients except pesto sauce.
2) Stir in sauce and add to pasta mixture; toss lightly.
3) Immediately serve or refrigerate for later use.
In case of refrigerated mixture, allow to stand at room temperature 30... - 36.7489
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 45.8633
Rotini Artichoke Salad
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate salad 2 hours in refrigerator.
Mix again before serving. - 23.9293
Romaine And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl,mix together iceberg and Romaine lettuces, onion, artichoke hearts and pimento.
2) Toss gently to combine.
3) In a measuring cup or small mixing bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the lettuce... - 46.8504
Wash artichokes carefully; cut into small bits.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
Rinse and squeeze out water.
Make a paste of turmeric, pepper, dry mustard, flour, brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar and water.
Boil until thick.
Grind peppers and onions;... - 35.9721
Spinach Artichoke Casserole
Arrange artichoke hearts in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in spinach, sour... - 39.724
Cheesy Artichoke Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 mini muffin pan cups with no stick cooking spray. Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine cheese, cream... - 32.0289
Hot Artichoke Dip
1) Add in the cream cheese into a 1-quart microwavable serving dish.
2) Microwave on HIGH for about 30 to 60 seconds till the cream cheese soften. Halfway through, give the cheese a good stir.
3) Add in the marinated artichoke hearts, 1 tablespoon of... - 34.601
In medium bowl, combine artichoke hearts, soup, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, roasted peppers, black pepper, red pepper and salt.
Spread mixture in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Cover and bake at... - 35.739
Artichoke Mushroom Quiche
Cook artichoke heatts according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well; press artichoke heatts between paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Postion knife blade in food processor bowl; add artichoke heatts.
Top with cover, and process until finely... - 43.5601
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brush 1 side of each bread slice with melted Crisco®.
Place brushed side up on ungreased cookie sheet.
Cut artichoke hearts in half; drain on paper towels.
Place an artichoke piece, cut side down, on each bread slice.
Beat egg whites... - 41.1347
1. To prepare artichokes scrub them well with a stiff brush and then pare and chop coarsely.
2. Coarsely chop onions and peppers.
3. In a large bowl mix well combining chopped vegetables, salt and 2 quarts cold water.
4. Cover and... - 43.6032
In a mood to have some veggies? Can't think of any dish? Don't worry, check this video in which our talented chef is going to show you how to make the perfect Simmered Artichokes. The artichokes can also be served with grilled chicken on the side. - 110.831
Saddle Of Lamb With Artichoke Puree
1. Rub lamb with olive oil. Combine salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Rub over lamb. Cover with grapevine leaves. Seal with foil. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Puree artichoke bottoms and mushrooms. Combine with butter and heat.
3. Set roast in a roasting pan.... - 32.3638
1) Prepare Bibb and iceberg lettuce by tearing into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a salad bowl, place the greens and add mandarin orange sections, artichoke hearts, avocado slices, onion slices, and blue cheese.
3) Toss... - 41.3011
Roasted Pepper And Artichoke Spread
1. In food processor Process Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic until smooth. Place mixture in slow cooker.
2. Stir in artichoke hearts and red bell pepper well.
3. With cover cook on Low for 1 hour and stir again.
4. To... - 30.3953
Scrub and wash artichokes.
Chop artichokes, peppers, and onions fine.
Sprinkle over with the 2 cups of salt.
Let stand 12 hours, squeeze.
Cover over with 1/2 part vinegar and 1/2 part cold water.
Let stand 24 hours.
Make a sauce of vinegar (to cover mixtu - 28.7608
Dandelion Greens With Artichoke Hearts
Remove and discard tough stems from dandelion greens.
Coarsely chop enough greens to make 3 cups and place in a salad bowl.
Mix in romaine and radishes.
Drain marinade from artichoke hearts and combine it with vinegar, salt, mustard, and garlic; blend... - 31.7132
Pasta Salad With Artichoke Hearts Cheese And Peppers
1 Cook the pasta in unsalted water according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons of the artichoke marinade, the applejuice, vinegar, marjoram, salt, and red peppersauce until well blended.
2 Drain the artichoke... - 31.6344
Artichoke Pesto Pasta
1. Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat, shaking pan often, until golden (about 3 minutes). Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Combine artichokes, Parmesan, Neufchatel, onion, mustard, garlic, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth in a... - 34.766
Oyster And Artichoke Soup
1) Melt the butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan and add the celery, garlic and shallots.
2) Cook over medium flame till the vegetables have tendered and then stir the flour into the mixture.
3) Over medium flame, cook the mixture for 3 minutes,... - 42.9062
Pea, Artichoke Heart And Cheddar
1. Whisk the dressing together.
2. In a salad bowl add peas, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, red pepper and chopped parsley.
3. Pour on the dressing. Toss to coat the chickpeas well.
4. Marinate salad for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Serve... - 45.2698
Whole Wheat Artichoke Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Place the tomatoes, cut side up, in a large saucepan.
Cover with a fitted lid.
Cook over very low heat for approximately 40 minutes.
Gently mash the tomatoes and add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
Cook the pasta according to package... - 33.0295
Carpaccio With Arugula And Artichoke Dressing
Freeze the beef, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 1 hour, or until it is firm but not frozen solid, and with a very sharp knife cut it across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Arrange the slices about 3 inches apart on sheets of plastic wrap, cover them w - 21.8012
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Cut artichoke hearts in half.
Saute artichoke hearts and mushrooms in oil until lightly cooked.
Stir in the tomato paste, water, garlic, red pepper, salt, and pepper.
Cook until mixture thickens. (If using canned artichoke... - 37.2747
Lemon Chicken Cavatelli With Artichoke Hearts
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken and onion in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until chicken is browned and onion is golden, about 5 minutes. Add broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, and hot pepper. Drain marinade from artichoke hearts and add... - 28.5319
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add artichokes, shallot, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Cook for 3-5 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add garlic and walnuts. Cook 2 minutes, over medium heat, stirring... - 0
Tomato And Artichoke Salad
Put the sliced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and scallions in a flat vegetable serving dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add the olive oil, vinegar, and oregano.
Stir gently with 2 forks.
Let the salad stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for 30... - 30.5071
Artichoke Heart Casserole
Grease casserole with olive oil.
Quarter artichoke hearts.
Mix with all ingredients.
Place in casserole, sprinkle bread crumbs on top, and bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes. - 34.5206
To Microwave: In 1 quart microwavable bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard.
Stir in artichokes, peppers and chili powder.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 5 minutes or until hot, stirring... - 28.8841
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 45.2686
Tomato Artichoke Salad
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the artichoke hearts, without using salt.
2) Drain the artichoke hearts and allow cooling at room temperature.
3) In a medium bowl, add artichoke hearts and tomatoes.
4) In a jar, add rest of... - 46.6445
How To Make Artichoke Dip
Artichokes make for fast, easy and delicious dips. You can devour it with tortilla chips or pita wedges or serve them along with your party hors de oeuvres. Its so simple to make that you won't blink twice before making it. Follow this recipe video for... - 88.7259
Italian Bean And Artichoke Salad
Cook green beans and artichoke hearts separately according to label directions; then drain and cool.
Cover and chill.
Make dressing separately by combining olive oil with wine vinegar, onion juice, salt, oregano, rosemary and pepper.
Lightly... - 37.2049
Artichoke Cheddar Strata
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add chopped green onions; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Arrange half of bread cubes in a 9-inch quiche dish... - 39.5316
Cookin’ Greens Chopped Spinach And Artichoke Dip
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In the meantime, heat the oil in a large skillet; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters and sauté for 7 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Chopped Rapini and continue cooking until both... - 30.1648
Jerusalem Artichoke Pickle Relish
Wash and sterilize 6 (1-pint) jars and closures, stand them on a baking sheet, and keep hot in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Using a stiff vegetable brush, scrub artichokes carefully under cold running water; scrape away any blemishes but do not peel, then... - 38.1168
Crab & Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add mayonnaise and beat until past blended, season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Fold in crab meat with rubber spatula.
Mix together 1/2 cup Parmesan,... - 42.4093
Chick Pea And Artichoke Stew
In a saucepan, bring the water or vegetable stock to a simmer.
While the water heats, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 8 minutes, until soft.
Stir the turmeric and paprika into the onions and saute for a minute.
Add the potatoes, rosemary,... - 42.758
Artichokes With Chicken Livers
1) In a large skillet, melt the margarine and add the onion. Cook gently for about 5 minutes till the onion is soft and lightly colored.
2) On paper towels, pat the chicken livers dry and add them to the pan. Toss with the onions for about 5 minutes,... - 36.5345
Athenian Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a soufflé dish or ramekin mould with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a small wire whisk or a spoon to lightly beat the mixture to blend all... - 43.9896
Chick Pea And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add the chickpeas, artichoke hearts, tomato, and scallions. Mix gently and keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
3) Using a wire whisk, beat until the mixture is blended... - 45.1658
Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style
This is an irresistible Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents Russian Style recipe that make for an impressive appetizer. The flavor of artichokes blended with the other ingredients makes this dish completely delectable. Make this Jerusalem Artichoke Vol Au Vents... - 46.6266
Warm Artichoke Salad With Bacon And Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and 1 tablespoon of water; set aside. (The vinaigrette can be prepared 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate.) Before... - 43.2667
Artichoke Stuffed Manicotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare filling, in large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion 2-3 minutes, until tender.
3. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the thyme and salt and saute 2... - 45.459
Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing
This Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing is so very delectable ! Just try this meat and vegetables cooked salad with a bowl of rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing are welcome ! - 37.5566
Artichoke Hearts And Carrots With Spaghettini
1. In a medium pan over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of oil. When the butter and oil are hot, add the garlic and shallots. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 cup of oil, lower the heat, and let the oil get hot.... - 36.3624
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around outside of... - 39.6714
Wash, trim and cut the lettuce.
Place in a salad serving bowl.
Arrange the artichoke, tomatoes, peppers and eggs around the lettuce.
Blend the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
Pour over the salad and serve. - 37.5428
An easy artichoke and rice salad is tossed in a refreshing lemon vinaigrette. Fresh, light and lemony, this salad is summer! - 35.5311
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour Vinaigrette Dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
To serve, arrange salad mixture on a lettuce-lined platter, and top with tomato halves and egg quarters. - 32.058
Red Artichoke Recipes By Category