- » Red Applesauce
Red Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red applesauce recipes.
Valentines Day Red Applesauce Mold
No Valentine’s Day spread is complete with a decadent dish. And Betty’s hot and sweet red applesauce mold perfectly fits the bill. This recipe brings together yummy flavors of applesauce, cherry jellos, red hot cinnamon candies and more in a perfectly... - 110.554
Applesauce Ham Loaves
These Applesauce Ham Loves are an irresistible meal fare. Try out this mixed meat dish with a genreous spread of fruity apple sauces and tell me how you've enjoyed this heavenly fare. Your suggestions for this Applesauce Ham Loves is welcome ! - 43.9637
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Soy And Applesauce
Baked Pork Tenderloin has a Tasty taste. The concoction of flour, salt, pepper, butter, sauterne wine and soy sauce gives the Baked Pork Tenderloin Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 40.8002
The rosy apple sauce is a thick and deliciously sweet apple sauce. Prepared with apples and sugar with apple juice, the rosy applesauce is a cooked dessert sauce that can be served hot or cold. - 30.5164
Microwave applesauce at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes in a 1-cup glass measure or individual serving dishes suitable for microwaving.
Garnish with cinnamon or a few red hot candies. - 17.3445
Combine applesauce with cinnamon candies.
Fold in egg white.
Chill in refrigerator.
Spoon into serving dishes. - 24.1747
In saucepan, combine applesauce, candies, and horseradish.
Cook and stir over medium heat till candies are dissolved.
Cool; refrigerate till ready to serve. - 21.1658
This Rosy Applesauce is my dreamy dessert sauce ! Pour this cooked pureed apple over latkes if you want. Otherwise use it as a dessert topping. Tell me how you've used this Rosy Applesauce. - 25.6601
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and red hots in 3 cups boiling water, stirring until they dissolve.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice and salt.
Chill until set in a square 8 x 8 x 1 1/2-inch pan or gelatin mold. - 27.9386
In saucepan combine applesauce, cinnamon candies, and food coloring.
Heat till candy is dissolved.
Stir cooled applesauce mixture into softened ice cream.
Spoon into 9x9x2-inch pan.
Freeze applesauce mixture at least 6 hours or overnight. - 27.3222
Pink Applesauce Glaze
1. In a bowl mix together applesauce, food color and sugar. Substitute red cinnamon can dies for food color.
2. Cook for 20 minutes till the sauce has a translucent shiny look. Stir continuously, so that no lumps are formed.
3. Serve pink... - 28.4047
Applesauce Pineapple Salad
Dissolve gelatin in applesauce that has been heated to boiling.
Add rest of ingredients and chill until set. - 25.3823
Here is the Homemade Applesauce recipe you have been looking for, listed with all the ingredients and step by step instructions as to how to make it. Homemade Applesauce can't get easier. So what are waiting for! - 21.3501
Layered Applesauce Salad
Dissolve candies in hot water, add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour 1/2 of mixture into oiled mold, and chill.
Blend softened cream cheese, nuts, celery and mayonnaise.
Spread cheese over firm gelatin in mold.
Pour remaining apple... - 37.5418
An easy and quick applesauce salad that you can make and freeze! - 39.0299
Simmer cinnamon candies in hot water until dissolved.
Add gelatin; stir well.
Add apple sauce.
Pour into a ring mold.
Chill until firm. - 24.8564
Slow Cooker Chunky Applesauce
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 26.546
1.Rinse the apples well and cut them in quarters.
2.Take out the centre part and keep the apples aside.
3.Take a 3 quart glass casserole, put apples with water in it and secure the casserole with all glass lid or plastic wrap.
4.Heat the... - 36.6973
Easy Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve candies in boiling water, add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Add cold water and applesauce.
Chill in a ring mold.
Unmold and fill center with cottage cheese. - 27.8618
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and candy in boiling water.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice, and a dash salt.
Chill till partially set.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Blend remaining ingredients; spoon atop; swirl through salad to marble.
Cut in 9 squares. - 37.2794
Cinnamon Applesauce Revel
Cinnamon apple sauce revel is a chilled and frozen dessert made with gelatin base. Flavored with apple sauce spruced up with cinnamon candies, the cinnamon applesauce revel has whipped cream and walnuts in it too. It can be served with additional whipped... - 37.6459
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
1) Stir the candy and gelatin in the boiling water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the lemon juice and applesauce, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Stir in the walnuts and mix well.
4) In a 8x8x2 inch pan, pour the mixture.
5) Blend rest of the... - 43.4343
Thick Berry Applesauce
Turn your freezer into your own gelato bar with this colorful beery applesauce that's finished with a tangy taste. This sauce is chock full of berries and doused in a apple, Yum! It has the flavors and colors of Christmas to create a festive atmosphere. Keep... - 119.6
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally. - 22.0185
Rosy Applesauce Relish
Combine and stir.
Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Stir before serving.
Keeps well. - 28.1485
Put apples, sugar, water, lemon juice, and food coloring in blender container; cover and blend till smooth.
Heat in saucepan over low heat to serve warm, or chill. - 29.8705
1) In a food processor bowl fitted with a disc over the knife blade, with the slicing side up, slice the apples and process for about 10 seconds.
2) Remove the disc, scrape down the apples, then process for another 20-25 seconds, until they are finely... - 36.502
Gingerbread With Applesauce Topping
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the green apples, red apples, and apple juice or cider.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour,... - 42.2449
1) Chop the cored and deseeded apples into small pieces.
2) In a saute pan, add the apples along with sugar, cinnamon and a little water.
3) Cook the apples for about 20 minutes until they turn soft and tender.
4) Using a potato masher or blend, blend... - 32.1957
Fresh Uncooked Applesauce
1. Fill a large vessel with 3 cups cold water. Add lemon juice to the water.
2. Peel and core and thinly slice the apples into the cold water.
3. Allow the apples to soak in the water for 15 minutes, to prevent them from browning.
4.... - 39.8365
Heat cinnamon candies and water, stirring frequently, until candies are melted.
Pour on gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour into 3 or 4 cup mold or into baking pan 8 X 8x2 inches.
Chill until firm.
Try a garnish of... - 27.1479
Pork Roast With Applesauce Salsa
1. Combine the salsa ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Score the top of the pork loin and place in a shallow pan.
3. Mix brown sugar, vinegar, nutmeg and salt. Rub mixture over pork loin.
4. Roast for 1 1/2 hours or... - 35.7056
Chunky, Spiced Applesauce… With Soused Raisins
This spiced, not-too-sweet version of a comforting old-time favorite -applesauce- is one of my children's preferred accompaniments to dinner any time of the year. By far, Macintosh apples make the best applesauce, so they make up the majority of this... - 44.4501
Red Applesauce Recipes By Category