- » Red Apple Salad
Red Apple Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red apple salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red apple salad recipes.
Red Apple Salad
Combine fruits, celery and nuts in bowl.
Combine and mix salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add to fruit; mix carefully.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve on crisp salad greens. - 41.509
Red Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and clean apples.
2. Cut off the tops of apples.
3. Discard the core and spoon out fruit leaving only a thin casing.
4. Chop the apple, banana, nuts and water-cress.
5. In a bowl add the fruits.
6. Prepare dressing in a bowl... - 40.1217
Raisin And Red Apple Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Combine cooked pasta, chicken, raisins, apple and onions in a large bowl.
3. Place mayonnaise, honey and mustard in a small bowl and stir to mix well.
4. Add dressing to th - 29.7295
You May Also Like!
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage And Apple Salad
Sweet and sour red cabbage and apple salad is a fruited vegetable salad. Made with tart apples and added peppers, onions, the sweet and sour salad is flavored with vinegar and honey. Tossed to serve, it is unique in taste and flavor. - 31.5603
Red Cabbage-apple Salad
Mix all ingredients except salad greens in a medium bowl.
Refrigerate covered 2 hours.
Serve on salad greens on individual plates. - 31.2311
Festive Red And White Salad
Dissolve cinnamon candies and gelatin in boiling water.
Add applesauce; mix well.
Pour half of mixture in 8" square baking pan.
Chill until firm.
Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
Stir cream cheese until smooth.
Add nuts and celery; mix... - 43.7584
Red Cabbage And Apples
1) In a large serving bowl, mix together yogurt, honey and vinegar until smooth.
2) Stir in apples, cabbage and raisins and chill, covered in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
3) Again mix well and if desired, drain the liquid from the... - 35.8195
Red And Green Salad
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, apples, celery, walnuts and blue cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt and pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss well. - 35.4071
Red Cabbage Kraut With Fennel And Apple
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add cabbage and fennel to skillet; cook, turning and pressing with tongs until cabbage wilts, about 5 minutes.
Add apple, apple juice, and vinegar to skillet.
Reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and cook until... - 38.5388
Endive And Red Lettuce Salad With Apple Wedges And Walnuts
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 36.9446
Apples And Red Cabbage
1. Combine cabbage, apples, vinegar, and brown sugar in saucepan over medium heat. Mix well.
2. Simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender-crisp. Add nutmeg. - 23.457
Spicy Apples And Red Cabbage
Saute onion in butter in large kettle until lightly browned, add raisins, cabbage, and apple.
Tie pickling spice in wet piece of cheesecloth.
Add to cabbage mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes.
Mix sugar and... - 37.1803
Apple And Ham Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and parsley; toss lightly. - 24.7514
Red Apple Salad Recipes By Category