- » Red Apple Coleslaw
Red Apple Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red apple coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red apple coleslaw recipes.
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 35.1678
Tangy Apple Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients barring apple and cabbage
2. Now mix in the cabbage and apple and bledn it all together; cover and chill
3. Serve as appropriate - 36.5625
Apple Grape Coleslaw
Add salt, pepper, sugar, onion and vinegar to shredded cabbage.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Then add grapes and salad dressing combined with lemon juice.
Toss together, chill and serve. - 28.9741
An Apple A Day Coleslaw
1. Dressing: In large serving bowl whisk all dressing ingredients together.
2. Slaw: In medium bowl toss apple pieces in rice wine vinegar. Pour off excess vinegar. Add apples to dressing mixture in serving bowl. Toss to coat.
3. Add remaining slaw... - 38.5385
1) Make all the arrangements in advance.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine vegetable soup mix along with sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 41.8423
In bowl, toss chopped apples with lemon juice.
Add cabbage and salad dressing; toss to thoroughly coat.
Season to taste with pepper.
Cover; refrigerate - 24.6545
Honeyed Apple Slaw
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine yogurt and remaining 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add to cabbage mixture; toss.
Cover and chill. - 32.3672
You just have to try this Apple Slaw recipe. For salad lovers like me, the flavor of this dish incomparable! Try this excellent Apple Slaw recipe! - 38.0843
Apple Dot Slaw
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the slaw ingredients in it.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients. Blend nicely.
3) Pour the dressing over slaw and toss nicely. Refrigerate before serving, if desired. - 40.9052
Apple Cabbage Slaw
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the sugar, flour, mustard and celery seeds. Stir in the milk very gradually.
2) Cook the ingredients over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 50.2175
Apple Sour Cream Slaw
Combine celery, cabbage, carrots, apples, raisins, and peanuts.
Mix remaining ingredients to make a dressing and pour over vegetable mixture.
Toss to mix well. - 31.2674
Apple And Orange Slaw
Place first three ingredients in a bowl tossing to combine.
Combine mayonnaise and brown sugar.
Add this mixture to cabbage mixture and coat well.
Cover and chill one hour. - 24.2651
Apple Orange Slaw
Place first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Combine yogurt and brown sugar in a small bowl, stirring well.
Add yogurt mixture to cabbage mixture, tossing gently to combine.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 30.4003
Sour Cream-apple Slaw
For coleslaw dressing, in a mixing bowl stir together sour cream, beaten egg yolk, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, sugar, paprika, and salt; mix well.
In a large mixing bowl place shredded green and red cabbage and the cubed apples.
Pour dressing over... - 32.5169
Red And White Cabbage Slaw
1) Form a hollow in red cabbage to form a shell. Keep the centre for later use.
2) In a bowl, mix white cabbage, shallots, apple, green pepper, garlic and seasonings together.
3) Bind with mayonnaise.
4) Spoon all the salad into the red... - 39.0451
Red Hot Slaw
1) Halve, core and finely shred the red cabbage. Peel and roughly grate or finely shred the carrot.
2) In a large bowl, combine the red cabbage and the carrot.
3) Core and dice the apples, toss in the lemon juice and stir into the cabbage and... - 47.0468
Red Spangled Slaw With Dried Cranberries
In a medium bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, cranberries, and apple.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together margarita mix, vinegar, oil, celery seed, and salt.
Pour over slaw and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for... - 36.3352
Cabbage And Apple Slaw
In a bowl stir together the yogurt, the sour cream, and the honey, add the cabbage, the apple, the onion, the parsley, and salt and pepper to taste, and stir the salad until it is combined well. - 23.2631
Cabbage And Apple Slaw
If you had enough of the regular cucumber and tomato salads, introduce yourself to the Cabbage and Apple Slaw salad. Take out the left over cabbage from you refrigerator , add some sour cream and dish out the Cabbage and Apple Slaw. Bingo!... - 38.0147
Apple Nut Slaw
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 29.687
Apple & Sweet Pepper Slaw
1 For dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt or mayonnaise, dressing mix, and honey until blended. Thin with a little water, if necessary. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 In a large bowl combine cabbage, pepper, carrot, celery, and... - 26.636
Confetti Apple Slaw
This Confetti Appleslaw is terrific !Just try this delicious seasoned apple and cabbage salad for your next meal with some rice ! Let me know if you've liked this Confetti Appleslaw ! - 35.4935
Apple Caraway Slaw
Blend the first 6 ingredients and chill.
Reserving half of 1 apple for garnish, cut unpared apples into cubes.
Combine with cabbage.
Add chilled dressing and caraway seed; toss until well mixed.
Turn slaw into serving bowl.
Slice reserved apple half into thin... - 37.6474
Apple Caraway Slaw
Dip apple in lemon juice.
Toss apple, cabbage and celery with Dressing. - 21.4676
Apple And Sweet Pepper Slaw
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, salad dressing mix, and honey.
If , necessary, add a little water to reach desired consistency.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, sweet pepper, apple, carrot, and... - 31.4898
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Cole Slaw Of A Different Color dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 27.3985
Chicken And Beef Coleslaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and Colman's Whole Grain Mustard.
2) Spoon the mixture over bread slices, arrange apple slices, and then top with another slice of bread.
3) In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients and... - 41.1627
Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 29.798
Coleslaw Salad Bowl
In screw-top jar combine red wine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and shake; chill.
Quarter apple rings.
In large bowl toss together red and green cabbage, spinach, mushrooms, and apple pieces.
Shake dressing; pour over salad and... - 39.6717
1. Discard coarse outer leaves and thick stalk from the cabbage. Shred cabbage finely, put in a bowl.
2. Scrape carrots and grate coarsely; add to the cabbage.
3. Trim off the ends from the onions and discard; slice onions thinly.
4. Wash peppers, remove core... - 38.4842
Remove coarse outer leaves from cabbage or cabbages, cut in half and trim out coarse central stem.
Cut the heart leaves into fine shreds, allowing about 1 gill per portion.
Wash and drain both thoroughly and leave in separate bowls of iced water for about an... - 33.6046
1. In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, apple and green pepper
2. In a smaller bowl, blen together evapourated skim milk, salt, and pepper, add vinegar to it and pour over the vegetables, tossing around gently
3. Cover and chill till ready to... - 38.7135
Lobster Or Crab Coleslaw
1. Gently toss cabbage with apples, celery, and lobster or crab meat.
2. Combine mayonnaise with chili sauce; toss well with cabbage mixture. - 25.602
1. Place green and red cabbage, apple and jicama in large bowl; reserve.
2. Mix sugar, water and vinegar in 1-cup measure. Cover tightly and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling; stir. Microwave uncovered 30 seconds longer. Stir in mustard seed... - 30.4711
1 In a bowl, mix salad dressing and pineapple juice.
2 Toss together with other ingredients to coat evenly.
3 Serve immediately - 32.7035
Remove stalk and shred cabbage very finely; grate carrots.
Cut celery and spring onions, including green parts, into diagonal pieces.
Wash, but do not peel apple, core and cut into dice.
Mix together all prepared vegetables and apple and add enough dressing... - 32.0706
Toss cabbage, apples and green onions in a large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 34.9003
Fast Fabulous Coleslaw
Fast Fabulous Coleslawmay sound plain but it does have a great taste associated with it. This Fast Fabulous Coleslaw was handed over generations and my mom recommends it too. Try it! - 32.3795
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.6928
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix well.
Taste to adjust the salt.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors, stirring once or twice.
Toss well just before serving.
A nice variation is to add a small can of crushed... - 34.1994
Insert slicing disc.
Shred cabbage; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred carrots; add to cabbage mixture.
Change to metal blade.
Chop apples; add to cabbage mixture and stir until thoroughly... - 44.5944
Place the apple in a bowl, sprinkle with the lemon juice and toss well.
Add the cabbage, carrot, dates, sultanas and grapes.
Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Pile into a serving dish. - 34.3628
Cook Quick Cook Wheat as directed on packet, cool.
Combine wheat, cabbage, celery, apple, carrot and sultanas in salad bowl, pour Dressing over, toss lightly.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients in screw top jar, shake well. - 31.7343
Caraway Coleslaw are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious caraweed seeds when taking a bite of the Caraway Coleslaw is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 26.5114
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 41.5375
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth.
Pour over chicken mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
To serve, spoon Cole slaw into a... - 31.3922
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 111.345
Deli Style Chicken Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients, and set it aside
2. Then combine sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and stir it until it turns smooth
3. Pour the mixture over chicken and toss gently, also cover and chill for... - 38.896
Coleslaw With A Healthy Twist
Whatever time of day and whichever meal may it be, its always a good time to indulge in a healthy crunchy low fat salad. Now what can be quicker and better than putting together a tasty tangy coleslaw? The best thing about a coleslaw is that it complements... - 0
Cahbage Pineapple Slaw
Combine, tossing till mayonnaise coats all ingredients.
Line salad bowl with garden lettuce; fill with salad.
Garnish with red apple wedges. - 25.8766
Cabbage Pineapple Slaw
Cabbage pineapple slaw is a crisp vegetable and fruit salad prepared with marshmallows. Tossed with mayonnaise and served on lettuce lined plates, the 4 four fruit and vegetable salad is fresh and delicious. - 26.9609
Apple Cole Slaw
Apple Cole Slaw is very easy to make. Apple Cole Slaw can be served with any kind of course. Apple Cole Slaw has a simple taste. - 31.5471
Zucchini Apple Slaw
In a large bowl combine zucchini and onions.
Core apples and cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
Add apples to zucchini mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and poppy seeds until well-blended.
Pour dressing over salad and mix lightly until... - 39.3284
1. Combine cabbage, apple, and celery.
2. Combine yogurt, honey, white wine vinegar, mustard, and paprika.
3. Toss cabbage mixture with dressing. - 29.1246
Apple And Parsnip Slaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
Stir well; set aside.
Combine parsnips, apple, and green onions in a bowl; toss well.
Add buttermilk mixture; toss gently. - 33.8397
Crunchy Apple Slaw
This an amazing Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe. This delicious dish with theapples and cabbages goes well with a numbr of dishes. I am sure this Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe will win you some fans. - 36.808
Apple Caraway Slaw Dressing
The apple caraway slaw dressing is prepared with caraway seeds and yogurt. Combined together with brown mustard and garlic salt, the apple caraway slaw dressing is best chilled before serving. - 28.8081
1) In a large bowl, add white cabbage, pineapple and diced apple.
2) Add vinaigrette dressing and most of lemon juice and toss.
3) Add walnuts, black olives and apple slices brushed with lemon juice to decorate the salad.
4) Garnish fruit... - 39.2659
In a large salad bowl combine shredded cabbage, orange sections, halved red grapes, and sliced celery.
For dressing, combine the orange yogurt and chopped apple Spread dressing over cabbage mixture. Cover; chill.
Just before serving, gently toss salad;... - 28.6299
Confetti Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. In large glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 29.0503
Hot Cabbage Slaw
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions, celery, carrots and bell pepper.
Saute until onion is translucent.
Add cabbage, cover and cook 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Add to vegetables and stir to mix... - 43.636
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036
Scoop out the cabbages, leaving the outer shells unbroken. Chop the scooped part finely and put it in ice-cold water for at least 30 minutes.
Chop the apples leaving the skins intact.
Mix the cabbage and apples with the cream. Add salt and sugar. Chill... - 27.0701
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
In glass casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still slightly crisp.
Stir twice during cooking.
Serve hot or cold. - 33.0444
In a large 6 quart (3 1) pot, heat oil over medium heat.
Add juniper berries, peppercorns, bay leaves, and thyme.
Stir briefly to release the fragrances of the spices.
Add apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, chicken stock, and brown sugar.
Bring to a boil... - 41.4238
Microwave Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
1. In a microwave glass casserole, combine all the ingredients till completely mixed. Cover the dish and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted but crisp. Ensure that the cabbage is stirred twice during cooking.
2.... - 33.1544
Wash the cabbage well. Curl back the outer leaves, cut around the base of the heart and scoop out the heart, leaving a 'bowl'. Finely shred the cabbage heart and put in a bowl with the cheese and apples. Combine the mayonnaise with the mustard, sugar and... - 26.6331
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrots, apples and onions.
Cover and refrigerate.
In a medium-size bowl or in food processor or blender combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and tarragon; blend well.
Before serving pour dressing over cabbage mixture and... - 38.2206
1) In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the apple and lemon juice. Toss well to coat the apple pieces.
2) To this, add the remaining ingredients. Toss well.
3) With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl.
4) Keep in the refrigerator for an hour. The flavors... - 43.5158
Old Fashioned Cabbage Slaw
1. Trim the cabbage; quarter; shred fine. (You should have about 12 cups.) Combine with sugar, salt and the fennel seeds in a large bowl; toss to mix well; let stand at room temperature, tossing occasionally, about 1/2 hour; drain, discarding liquid.
2.... - 30.7211
Thinly slice or shred cabbage; place in an 8-qt.
Add 2 tablespoons vinegar.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onion, apples, sugar, mustard and remaining vinegar.
Cook,... - 40.2278
Cabbage And More Slaw
In a large mixing bowl combine the desired vegetables, walnuts, and green onions.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Drizzle dressing over mixture in... - 38.0328
To celebrate the picnic season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is White’s tongue-in-cheek ... - 31.396
Sweet And Creamy Cole Slaw
Place a small, heavy nonstick skillet over high heat and add the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
Toss and cook until the seeds start to pop, then remove them and set aside.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and puree the dressing... - 36.5953
Fresh Apple And Cranberry Slaw
Watch this video and learn to make a fresh and flavorful crunchy apple slaw that is sure to leave your guests asking for more! The slaw will go well with almost everything. It can even be savored alone. The taste is really great! - 122.81
Whether you are looking for a light lunch option or chunky winter starter, this is it. This no-cook salad can be tossed together in minutes and served as a yummy side or even a main dish. Betty shares an extremely simple apple salad recipe that is packed with... - 100.12
Fresh Fruit And Slaw
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except peanuts; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Sprinkle with... - 38.8213
Grilled Fish Burgers
The first installment in this series features grilled fish burgers with jicama, apple & red pepper slaw--a healthy refreshing take on the usual coleslaw, perfect for a hot summer day. - 99.5934
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 38.9082
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) Mix together chicken, chopped apple, celery, grapes, and pecans or walnuts in a medium sized bowl.
2) After adding the salad dressing and toss lightly to mix well
3) If required, place in the freezer for 10 minutes to quick chill or chill up to 4... - 38.8784
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 109.555
Chinese Cabbage Salad
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, oil and ginger in large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple.
2. Add cabbage, onions, raisins, cilantro and sesame seeds; gently stir until well combined. - 37.7806
Normandy Pork And Cabbage
Trim fat from pork; discard. Cut pork widthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Cut each apple half into 6 wedges. Set aside.
Heat wok over high heat about 1 minute or until hot. Drizzle oil into wok and heat 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon butter and swirl to coat... - 35.7448
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Want to make a quick meal! Make a simple grilled chicken sandwich which is the fitting meal for an anytime. Check out the video for more! - 108.187
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 97.2275
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches are the tastiest thing to make with the pork shoulder grilled to the tee and a tasty sauce made to accompany, there is nothing more to this sandwich! Watch this video for more on this recipe by the bbq pit boys! - 98.3754
Roast Leg Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Place the pork leg in the roasting pan.
3) Sprinkle a mixture of salt, pepper and sage over the meat. Rub the ingredients well into the meat.
4) Place the garlic over the meat.
5) Pour in apple juice or cider... - 39.2206
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587