- » Red And Green Lettuce Salad
Red And Green Lettuce Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Red And Green Lettuce Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Red And Green Lettuce Salad recipes.
Crunchy Tomato And Lettuce Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
Need something fast, filling and flavorful for lunch? Toss up some tomato and lettuce and drizzle some green goddess dressing for a quick, lip-smacking lunch treat. Bursting with fresh summer veggies, this refreshing salad is all you need to fill yourself... - 99.1311
Tuna Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for tuna salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of tuna salad in each lettuce leaf, garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.7922
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash all greens well.
2. Plunge the leaves into a large basin of ice-chilled water and soak for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry them using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5.... - 46.9172
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.1361
Chef's Lettuce Salad
Wash the greens, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Wash and dry the watercress and leave whole.
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss lightly to distribute dressing evenly.
Divide among the plates and serve. - 33.1119
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place all ingredients for chicken salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf.
Garnish with green onions and tarragon.
Then fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 41.0494
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 103.35
Betty's Asian Lettuce Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Asian Lettuce Salad. This is green, leafy salad that is loaded with goodies like Mandarin orange segments and chow mein noodles. - 0
Betty's Springtime Salad -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Springtime Salad. This is a colorful, healthy, and tasty addition for an Easter table. - 0
Arugula And Leaf Lettuce Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) Chop the walnuts coarsely and place them on a small baking sheet or on sheets of heavy-duty foil. Toast in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or till they have browned completely.
3)... - 44.3576
Apple And Lettuce Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves off the heat and wash thoroughly.
Plunge the leaves into a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain the lettuce and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Tear the leaves into bite sized... - 48.4432
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Cos Lettuce Salad
Separate the lettuce leaves.
Wash and dry them thoroughly.
Wrap in a damp tea towel and put in a plastic bag.
Chill in the refrigerator 1-2 hours.
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a glass jar and shake well.
Break the big leaves into bite-sized... - 47.2203
Watercress Butter Lettuce & Shrimp Salad
1. Place mustard seeds in a small bowl; pour boiling water over them. Let stand for at least 10 minutes or up to 8 hours; drain well
2. Spray a shallow rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bread cubes in pan; spray with cooking spray. Bake in a 350°F... - 35.4157
Lettuce And Pomegranate Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a bowl mix lettuce with spring... - 41.3598
Greek Lettuce Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Pour into a cruet.
Remove seeds and membranes from green pepper; slice lengthwise.
On individual serving plates, place lettuce, pepper, and tomatoes.
Divide cheese, olives, and onion... - 42.3869
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Vegetarian Stuffed Lettuce
1. Core the lettuce and make a small hollow in the center.
2. In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients and mix well
3. Pack the stuffing into the lettuce.
4. Wrap the lettuce head in foil or cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill... - 43.8162
Rainbow Salad: A Colorful Main-dish Salad Packed With Nutrition
Vegetables in a variety of colors provide a broad range of nutrients. In this how-to raw food preparation video, Jennifer Cornbleet shares information about the link between color and nutrition and shows you how to bring both together in one big, healthy... - 0
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 46.6716
1. In a bowl, combine pickled peppers, roasted red pepper, green olive tapenade, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Add mozzarella, mix well and set aside to marinade while you shred the lettuce.
3. In a separate bowl, combine shredded lettuce, basil, and... - 0