- » Red Ale
Red Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of red ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for red ale recipes.
Frozen Ginger Ale Salad
Soak gelatin in orange juice for 5 minutes; then add lemon juice.
Place the pan in hot water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add sugar and ginger-ale, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add fruit and cool until slightly thickened.
Fold in mayonnaise and... - 32.6144
Cheddar-ale Cheese Spread
This Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread is unique ! A creative blend of cheese and an alcoholic beverage creates magic ! Just try this Cheddar Ale Cheese Spread with your favorite bread dishes and let me know if you like them. - 30.1047
Spiced Sausages In Ale
1) In a muslin cloth, make a bundle of bay leaves, peppercorn, whole cloves.
2) In a skillet, put the sausages and saute until lightly browned on all sides but not cooked.
3) Drain the fat from the pan.
4) Add the ale and the bundle of... - 42.1144
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stud orange spiral with cloves 1/2 inch apart. Place in shallow pan along with apples; bake, uncovered, 20 minutes.
3. In large saucepan, combine ale, rum, sugar and ginger; bring just to boiling, stirring until sugar is... - 32.1621
Curried Mussels In White Ale
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and lemongrass; cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the mirin, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain the sauce.
2.... - 27.1433
Sea Bream, Proven^ale Style
Put the onion and pepper into an oval dish large enough to contain the fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini (courgette), eggplant (aubergine) and tomato to the dish.
Pour the vinegar and 1/3 cup (2 tablespoons) of olive oil... - 44.7356
Irish Ale Stew
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut the beef slices into pieces about one inch by two inches.
Flour them lightly, brown them a few at atime in hot oil and put them into a large oven-proof casserole.
Add onions and garlic to oil in pan and brown them lightly,... - 43.8909