- » Ready Made Polenta
Ready Made Polenta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ready made polenta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ready made polenta recipes.
Spicy Polenta Pie
1. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 mins, stir in the mince, then fry for a further 5 mins until evenly, coloured. Mix in the jar of sauce. Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer for 20 mins, adding a splash of water if it starts to get too thick.
2. Heat grill... - 31.2931
Polenta is made from finely ground corn, and makes a nourishing and satisfying meal when greens are in short supply.
One pound of meal will serve 6 people.
Use in the proportion of 1 cup meal to about 3 cups water or stock.
Mix meal with sufficient water to... - 22.8809
Grilled Pepper Polenta
1. Place water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmering, then gradually whisk in corn meal (polenta) and cook, stirring, for 20 minutes or until mixture is thick and leaves the sides of the pan.
2. Stir in butter, black peppercorns and... - 38.0892
Basic Grits Porridge
All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast and this grits porridge recipe will take you there! The beautiful colors and flavors of grits make this traditional porridge extra special. This creamy porridge is the perfect breakfast treat and will get the... - 127.742
Polenta Tuna Cake
If you like mixing ingredients from two cuisines in your cake, this one is for you! Polenta tuna cake uses ingredients from Italian and Asian cuisine to make a simple, cheap and fast dish. What is more this dish can be made ahead of time and stored in a... - 119.871
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Pizza Made From Scratch
1. For the pizza dough, in a bowl take 3 tablespoons lukewarm water and put in the yeast and a pinch of sugar.
2. Make sure the water is lukewarm (110° to 115°F - neither hot nor cool to the touch).
3. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, stir the... - 44.951
Luscious Lamb Lollipops With Blackberry Reduction Sauce
This Easter impress your guests and your family with a gourmet dish without sweating out in the kitchen. Chef Charlie prepares lamb lollipops and serves it over fennel and cress salad, polenta cake and a mouth watering blackberry sauce. This sounds like a... - 116.913
Italian Salt Cod Spread
The salt cod spread is a traditional Venetian recipe, super-tasty and great to serve with polenta! - 127.459
Veal Piccata makes a surprisingly simple and wonderfully elegant dish to serve when you have company. This Veal Piccata is a special recipe made with pounded meat, sautéed and served with a sauce containing butter, lemon and spices. Did you know that Piccata... - 124.377
Shrimp In Tomato And Basil Sauce
Here’s a healthy meal that can be made fairly quickly, is economical and under 300 calories! Make sure to use cleaned de-veined shrimp. - 117.063
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 120.779
Strawberry, Blackberry, Champagne Terrine
Easter calls for a delicious dessert to end an elaborate meal with friends and family. Therefore, chef Charlie has this scrumptious Five layered Strawberry, Blackberry and Champagne Terrine. The recipe hardly calls for any cooking and therefore an easy recipe... - 113.673