- » Raw Sliced Cucumber Pickle
Raw Sliced Cucumber Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw sliced cucumber pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw sliced cucumber pickle recipes.
Fresh Organic Raw Pickles
If you ever go to a health food store or a farmers market and to buy a jar of fresh made pickles that have no preservatives or are not pasteurized and are made of organic cucumbers, you will have to shell out at least 8 dollars a jar! Watch the video and... - 107.054
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 117.14
Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables
A good idea for a variation on your spread. Here’s the recipe for a Vietnamese style salad. A pickled recipe, this looks tempting too. A tangy and sweet flavor, it definitely makes a good addition! - 112.351
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/16" slice off blossom ends.
2) Strelize 8 pint jars.
3) Pack the raw cucumbers into sterilized hot pint jars.
4) To each jar, add 1 tblsp dill seeds and 3 peppercorns.
5) In 2-qt saucepan, combine vinegar,... - 37.8654
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/8" slice off each end of cucumber.
3) Cut cucumbers crosswise in 1/8" to 1/4" slices.
4) In 8 sterilized hot pint jars, place 2 slices onion and 1 dill head in each .
5) Pack raw cucumber slices.
6) Place 1... - 42.2813
Raw Organic Ketchup And Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
Ketchup has to the most loved kids’ condiment. They love ketchup so much; they need ketchup with ketchup to dip into ketchup! Most of us prefer to buy it bottled from the supermarket. But those have a large amount of preservatives, flavorings and other... - 118.853
Learn how to make this inside-out sushi roll with this step by step video. This Americanized version of sushi made with crab-sticks, avocado and cucumber, is really easy to make at home and even more when you have the sushiquick roller. You can use the... - 119.777
Salad wheel is a mixed vegetable composed salad made with turnips, tomatoes and cucumbers. Shaped and oarranged as a wheel with spokes, the salad wheel is parsleyed and pepped up with sweet pickles. An enjoyable salad served as a side, it€™s a real... - 37.9012
The Californian Hamburger
This californian hamburger recipe is prepared with minced sirloin along with raw onions and mayo. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the beef is cooked on the grill and served between split buns with tomato slices and dill pickle. - 44.8469
Jellied Vegetable Salad
1. Chill a 1-quart square or long pan in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the boiling water to dissolve. Add the sugar, lemon juice... - 33.9766
Sushi Norimaki Vinegared Rice Rolled In Seaweed
Cut the raw fish in 4 strips of the same length as the nori.
Cut the cucumber in quarters lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut into sticks.
Cut the nori in half.
Place the half nori sheet on a bamboo rolling mat, with the shiny side down.
Top the nori with... - 37.7316
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.8378
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.8932
Put meat in kettle and add water to cover.
It is better to start with more water and let it cook away than to add water later on.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and continue cooking, skimming occasionally, until meat is half done.
Add diced vegetables, garlic,... - 45.4593
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 42.1779
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
To Make Curry Sauce:
1. In hot butter in large skillet, saute chopped onion, chopped apple, garlic, and curry powder until the onion is tender—will take about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat blend in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the ground ginger, cardamom... - 44.5157