- » Raw Meat Chicken
Raw Meat Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw meat chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw meat chicken recipes.
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 129.124
This Pate Maison tastes delicious ! Though you might have to wait a bit to enjoy it after preparation, once you dig into this superly delcious Pate Maison, you'll agree that the wait was worth it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.4641
Raw Mango Chicken Curry
This recipe is about the combination of raw mango and chicken which really tastes delicious. - 46.4015
Dumplings With Meat Filling
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt, make a well and stir in the egg.
2) Gradually add the water, mixing lightly until dough is formed.
3) It may not be necessary to add all the water.
4) Knead on a lightly floured surface until very smooth.
5)... - 45.288
Raw Italian Stew
Italian stew or Giambotta made the vegetarian way for raw food lovers. This is a lip-smacking stew that also is pleasing to the eye with its assortment of vegetables stewed in tomato puree. Although the steps in the video may seem a little difficult to... - 73.2269
Mix all the ingredients together and proceed as directed. - 21.7218
These Two Meat Balls are terrific ! No wonder they're a part of most party meal fare ! While you water your mouth over these meat balls in flavorful onion bouillon, I'll make a fresh dish. Why don't you join me and tell me what you think about these Two Meat... - 36.7219
Corn And Chicken Soup
This hearty Corn And Chicken Soup is a joy to prepare and serve. I served it at a friends farewell dinner and it became an instant hit!. The Corn And Chicken Soup is filling and delicious. Try it! - 36.7909
Chicken And Sausage Terrine
Discard the skin and bone and cut the chicken into small pieces.
Leave to one side.
Stir together all remaining ingredients except the bacon.
Line a glass or ceramic casserole with half the bacon slices.
Cover with one-third of the sausage mixture and top... - 39.2913
Mamma Leone's Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook onions, celery, and garlic in oil until onions are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the chicken, pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, tarragon, chili powder, and cayenne. Cook, stirring, 5 to 10 minutes.
2.... - 29.6131
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 133.662
Meat And Celery Salad
1. Blend the mustard, paprika, salt and mayonnaise.
2. Mix the apple, celery and meat. Toss with the dressing until thoroughly mixed. - 31.6598
Meat Or Poultry Forcemeat
1.Put the meat through the food chopper 4 times.
2. Stir in the crumbs, salt, pepper, onion, lemon juice, melted butter or margarine and the egg. Beat until the mixture is light and smooth.
3. This stuffing may be used for a small roasting chicken of 3... - 29.4351
Meat Or Seafood Fondue
Meat: boneless beef sirloin or tenderloin, chicken breasts, or boneless leg of lamb.
Cut in bite-sized pieces.
Seafood: salmon or swordfish steaks (cut in 3/4-inch squares); whole raw medium-sized shrimp (shelled and deveined); or scallops (halved if large). - 18.1275
Mixed Meat Val D Or Pate En Croute
FILLING: Saute the onion in butter until transparent, then add the minced pork and cook slowly for 15 minutes.
Do not brown.
Season well with salt, pepper, a little mace and nutmeg.
Spread about 1/3 of mixture in the bottom of the pastry-lined pan.
Add a row... - 41.5582
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil or chicken stock. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, herbs, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is golden, for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add the beef and stir until it... - 28.6141
Beef And Pork Meat Dish
Beef And Pork Meat Dish is my favorite dish. I love this delicious meat preparation especially its texture. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Beef And Pork Meat Dish recipe! - 33.6369
Meat Cake Soup
1) In a bowl, mix together egg yolks, scallions, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into 12 small flat cakes.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil and carefully drop the cakes into it.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot,... - 38.6311
Noodles And Meat
1) In a deep skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the meat 5 minutes.
2) Add the salt, pepper, cabbage, celery, bean sprouts, soy sauce and sugar.
3) Mix well, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
4) In a bowl, mix together the cornstarch and... - 45.1325
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 45.1705
Note the 1/3 fat proportion.
To this add 1 egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon of any combination of ground pepper, bay leaves, cloves, nutmeg, thyme, oregano, sage, savory or basil, plus appropriate spirits and citrus peel.
Forcemeat is what eggs are to a... - 34.5567
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 41.3723
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 47.6054
Assorted Meats And Rice
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail... - 44.9373
Chicken Velvet Soup
Chicken velvet soup is made with chicken pieces and corn. Prepared along with scallions, the chicken velvet soup has egg whites in it and is quite a savory soup to pair with a meal. Easy to prepare this chicken velvet soup is refreshingly simple and delicious - 38.9714
Chinese Style Shredded Chicken
Cut all chicken meat (raw) from bones (use 2 large whole chicken breasts in place of whole chicken if you prefer).
Cut meat in slivers.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Drop in chicken pieces and fry quickly until lightly browned.
Add celery, water chestnuts,... - 40.7754
Sesame Chicken Chinese Style
Cut the chicken thighs in half across the bone.
Marinate them in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and enough cornstarch to make a thick sauce for 1 hour.
Add the sesame seeds.
Deep-fry pieces in peanut oil at 375° until lightly browned. - 29.7065
Chinese Walnut Chicken
Cover the walnuts with boiling water and a bit of salt.
Let them stand 15 minutes, and then drain and dry them.
Fry in deep fat until deep brown.
Mix the raw chicken with the wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch combined.
To... - 42.6977
Chicken Curry With Brown Rice
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken; cut meat into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, carrot and celery; dice them.
3. In a saucepan, prepare chicken broth following instructions on the package.
4. Add diced vegetables, tomato puree and... - 48.2163
Broiled Chicken On Skewers
Cut the meat of the raw chickens into bite-size pieces.
Pound or chop to a paste the walnuts, onions, garlic, and salt.
Blend in the lime juice.
Toss the chicken with the mixture and let stand 1 hour.
Thread the chicken on skewers.
Arrange on an oiled... - 36.2703
Birds Nest Soup
Birds' Nest Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Birds' Nest Soup; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 41.6029
Why not plan your weekday meal with some Veggie Fajita.? Watch this video and learn how to make very healthy, delicious and yummy fajita. There is always something really good about an aromatically enticing plate of veggie fajitas. The taste, the smell and... - 88.8658
Grapefruit & Avocado Salad
Ventura County is a hub of agriculture and we are blessed to have an abundance of fresh, delicious produce at our fingertips. My husband and I grow citrus and avocado trees on our property and I'm always looking for creative new ways to use these ingredients... - 0
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
Spread rice in shallow metal baking pan, 13x9x2; toast in moderate oven (350Â°), stirring once or twice, 15 minutes, or until golden-brown; empty at once into strainer; rinse under cold running water; save for further use.
Remove skin from chicken pieces;... - 40.4037
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 35.5009
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 126.799
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Here’s another fresh, healthy and delicious fruit salsa recipe. It is super easy to make and pairs beautifully with fish, chicken or pork. - 129.182
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
Cut the raw chicken diagonally into thin slices.
Place them in a bowl with few drops ginger sherry, few drops sesame oil, tiny pinch salt, tiny pinch Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water and work them very well into the meat with the finger... - 43.6752
1. Chop the meat very fine.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well This will stuff a 4-pound bird. - 25.3683
Fiesta Chicken Rolls
These Fiesta Chicken Rolls taste marvelous ! Try these chicken rolls stuffed with cheese and onion seasonings along with greens and vegetables for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Fiesta Chicken Rolls is welcome. - 37.6559
Chicken And Black Beans
Cut the chicken meat into slices and place them in a bowl.
Add a pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin ,1/2 teaspoon sherry, few drops sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce and a pinch cornflour and work all thoroughly together.
Leave to rest.
Chop the ginger and... - 42.9972
New Orleans Chicken And Crab Gumbo
Brown onion, pepper, ham, chicken and okra in melted butter.
Add tomato juice, shrimp, crab meat, boiling water or stock, bay leaf, basil, thyme and parsley.
Season to taste with salt and cayenne.
Bring to boil.Lower heat.
Simmer in covered pan 20... - 42.0277
Chicken Stuffed With Kasha
In a bowl mix the beaten egg or 1/4 cup Egg Beaters with the kasha to coat it thoroughly.
In a dry frypan, cook the mixture until egg is dry. (Mary says she thinks this is to seal the kasha.)
Then cook kasha in water in a saucepan with the chicken fat and... - 45.2475
Using a large heavy bottom pot, saute onions, chilies (if desired) and garlic in oil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, turmeric, ginger, cumin and coriander and saute together until onion is transparent.
Add raw chicken pieces and saute until chicken is well coated with... - 37.9707
Spicy Chicken A La King
In skillet, melt 1 tbsp of the butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion, celery and green pepper just until tender.
With slotted spoon, remove vegetable mixture and set aside.
To skillet, add remaining butter; heat until melted.
Stir in flour; heat... - 42.1713
Italian Chicken Rice Casserole
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Heat 4 tablespoons each butter and oil in large skillet over moderate heat.
Brown chicken well on all sides.
Pour sherry over chicken; remove chicken from pan.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic to pan; saute until golden.
Add rice;... - 45.3104
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.2495
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 42.2582
Prepare the Bolognese Sauce; refrigerate.
Bring chicken broth and 1/4 cup butter to boiling in a large skillet; add tufoli and cook, covered, until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Carefully remove; cool.
Saute shallots and garlic in sweet butter for 2... - 42.7518
Unfried Rice With Chicken And Carrots
1 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the chicken broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 40.5769
Chicken Cordon Rouge
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Combine panko and sesame seeds in a bowl and set aside.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound chicken breasts until each is about 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt... - 40.5255
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Cube chicken and put into casserole with celery, uncooked rice and the seasonings; add the boiling liquid which may be milk or chicken gravy and water and bake covered for 1 1/4 hours at 375° F. - 24.2039
Chicken Giblets With Mushrooms
1. Heat the butter, add the mushrooms and onion and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the chicken livers and cook three minutes. Add the gizzards and hearts and cook about three minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper, add the wine and cook... - 26.5031
Chicken Tomato Casserole
1. Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in large heavy frying pan; drain on absorbent paper; place in 3-quart baking dish;
2. Saute rice in same frying pan, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until golden-brown; add onion and garlic; saute over low heat 10... - 31.5858
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 126.766
Fettuccine With Beef Tenderloin And Chicken
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until meat is just cooked.
Remove beef and chicken.
Leave pan on a medium-high heat.
Add to hot pan.
Add to above and... - 41.2205
Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make healthy and delicious Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad. - 108.615
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cube chicken.
In saucepan brown chicken and meat in hot oil.
Stir in broth, vegetables, parsley, the 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and savory.
Cook, covered, till meat is tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, to prepare... - 45.7962
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Mince chicken finely, gradually add butter and egg yolk, season well, sieve if desired.
Stir in half-whipped cream, fold in stiffly-beaten egg whites.
Place in a well-buttered souffle mould or straight-sided tin; cover with greased paper and steam gently and... - 29.4602
1. Prepare a smooth mixture of all the ingredients given, by adding one after other in the given order.
2. Make 8 round flat cakes of just 1/2 inch thick from the mixture.
3. On slow heat, fry in margarine or butter for 12 minutes.
4. Serve... - 37.5444
1. Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven, add the chicken, ham, onions and garlic and brown the chicken on all sides.
2. Add the tomatoes, cover and simmer twenty minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer... - 34.357
1 Wash the chicken carcasses, bones and giblets. Put them in a large stewpan, add the water, bring to a boil and remove any scum that rises to the surface.
2 Meanwhile, peel, wash and slice the onions and carrots.
3 Add the sliced vegetables and seasonings... - 33.5596
Fry walnuts in hot oil, but don't brown.
Drain and reserve oil.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
Place 3 tablespoons of the hot oil in a skillet.
Saute chicken cubes until browned.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch... - 40.9451
Risotto With Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter in a heavy pot, add the onion and saute until brown.
2. Stir in the rice and cook, stirring, until each grain is golden in color. Add the Marsala and cook slowly until it is absorbed into the rice. Add the hot chicken stock, two cups at a... - 28.1793
Place butter, onion, celery, leek, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix well and add raw chicken, beans (with liquid), seasonings and banana peppers.
Pour in enough hot chicken stock to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Cover casserole and... - 39.0281
Ginger Glazed Chicken
1. Wash chicken quarters; pat dry; remove skin, if you wish.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan. Dip chicken in butter to coat both sides; then arrange, meaty side up, in a single layer in same pan.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 20... - 33.7601
Barbecue Chicken Kabobs
1. Combine barbecue sauce, water, and garlic. Boil 1 minute. Cool. Marinate chicken and green onions in mixture for 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
2. Drain. Reserve marinade.
3. Alternate chicken, mushrooms, and onion pieces... - 28.5942
Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
3) Once the cooking is done, remove the chicken pieces from the soup and skin and bone the meat.
4) Cut the meat into small cubes and put it back in... - 40.4329
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) Cut the chicken in 2 inch pieces.
2) Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of salt over the chicken pieces and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, bet the eggs, flour and salt to a smooth batter.
4) Dip the chicken in the egg batter.
5) In a... - 44.3849
Chicken Curry With Rice
Saute the washed mushrooms in the iat in a skillet until tender.
Cook the minced onion and apples in the butter in the top of a double boiler, over direct heat, until tender.
Remove from heat, add flour, salt, pepper, and curry powder, and blend.
Then... - 41.7057
Coq Au Vin With Ham
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Dredge the chicken with flour. In a skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Transfer the chicken to an earthenware casserole and add the ham, onions, garlic, thyme, parsley, bay leaf, mushrooms,... - 33.9829
Arroz Con Pollo With Olives
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, onion, garlic, salt, saffron, pepper, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until chicken and rice are tender; stir... - 38.7965
Papaya Murgh Masala
Cut the chicken into seven pieces.
Mix the ghee, spices, curds and salt and rub into the chicken.
Set aside to marinate for two hours.
Bake the chicken in a moderately hot oven for half an hour.
Turn the pieces of chicken, lower the heat and bake for fifteen... - 34.8084
1. Brown the trimmed giblets in the oil in a heavy skillet.
2. Add 1 teaspoon salt, the pepper, thyme, and wine. Cover tightly and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, place the trimmings and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.... - 32.3639
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 111.262
Italian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Wholemeal Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken meat into small cubes.
Saut 6 the chicken in the olive oil with the garlic.
Cook until the chicken loses its pinkness.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and... - 45.8852
Chicken With White Button Mushrooms
Roughly chop the onion and quarter the mushrooms.
After removing all tendons, cut the chicken meat into pieces the size of a largish butter bean.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cook the onion for 2 minutes at a high heat.
Add and fry the chicken pieces for 3-4... - 39.9133
Hot Chicken Mousse
Whiz chicken meat and egg whites in a blender adding 2 egg whites and 1/2 cup chicken at a time in three amounts until pulverized.
Place mixture in a bowl resting on ice cubes.
Add the salt, Worcestershire Sauce and cayenne pepper.
Mix well and add the cream... - 34.9112
Chicken Nectarine Salad
Chicken Nectarine Salad has an Implausible taste. The wine vinegar and mayonnaise gives the Chicken Nectarine Salad Astonishing taste. - 33.6147
Chicken Hash With Vegetable
In food grinder, chop chicken, onion, potato and carrots.
Mix well with remaining ingredients.
Place in slow pot; cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. - 32.4376
Cook beans in a little salted water just until tender-crisp.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add slivers of raw chicken and cook until golden.
Add beans, celery, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, almonds, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate and chicken stock.
Mix... - 38.8199
Chicken Soup With Herbs
1.Pick a soup kettle, add all the ingredients,except salt.
2.Cook on a slow simmer, covered for upto 20 minutes
3.Season with salt to taste.
Chicken stock can be made easily with the bones of the chicken carcass,covered and... - 45.186
Basic Chicken Broth
Cooking In a large pot, heat water and chicken bones to boiling.
Skim off any foam that forms on the top.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add green onions, ginger, pepper, and salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain broth, discarding bones and... - 30.5111
Chicken Or Turkey Soup
1. Be sure that no turkey stuffing or gravy clings to the turkey bones. Crack the larger bones, cover them with water in a 3-quart kettle, add celery and parsley, cover and simmer 1 hour. Remove bones.
2. Add salt and rice. Cook 45 minutes longer, or until... - 30.2493
Greek Chicken Pilau
This Greek Chicken Pilau is simply amazing ! Try out this irresistible chicken and rice mix and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Greek Chicken Pilau are welcome ! - 47.024
Special Chicken Omelette
Special Chicken Omelet is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Special Chicken Omelet, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.4355
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup
This Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup is a class apart from the rest ! Try out this savory rice and chicken appetizer. Let me know if you like it this Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup. - 47.6419
Chicken Rice Salad With Cashews
Combine chicken, celery, onion and rice in large bowl.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey and salt; mix well.
Pour dressing over mixture and toss lightly but thoroughly.
Adjust seasonings; mix lightly.
Place in refrigerator,... - 36.8564
Thick Chicken Soup
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt, oregano, and garlic.
Brown on all sides in oil in skillet; add ham, onion, green pepper, tomatoes, and 1 cup water.
Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, remove and discard bones from chicken.
Return chicken meat to mixture... - 43.7925
Chicken 'n Rice In A Bag
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry; set aside.
Combine rice, cream of chicken soup and water in crock pot; stir well to mix in soup.
Place chicken pieces in a see through roasting bag; add onion soup mix.
Shake bag to coat chicken pieces thoroughly.
Puncture 4... - 33.328
Try this alluring Chicken Gumbo recipe. An easily prepared soup recipe, this Chicken Gumbo is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 43.0905