- » Raw Meat Chicken
Raw Meat Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw meat chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw meat chicken recipes.
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 130.679
This Pate Maison tastes delicious ! Though you might have to wait a bit to enjoy it after preparation, once you dig into this superly delcious Pate Maison, you'll agree that the wait was worth it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 40.9165
Raw Mango Chicken Curry
This recipe is about the combination of raw mango and chicken which really tastes delicious. - 49.752
Dumplings With Meat Filling
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt, make a well and stir in the egg.
2) Gradually add the water, mixing lightly until dough is formed.
3) It may not be necessary to add all the water.
4) Knead on a lightly floured surface until very smooth.
5)... - 45.1934
Raw Italian Stew
Italian stew or Giambotta made the vegetarian way for raw food lovers. This is a lip-smacking stew that also is pleasing to the eye with its assortment of vegetables stewed in tomato puree. Although the steps in the video may seem a little difficult to... - 90.6692
Mix all the ingredients together and proceed as directed. - 20.7003
These Two Meat Balls are terrific ! No wonder they're a part of most party meal fare ! While you water your mouth over these meat balls in flavorful onion bouillon, I'll make a fresh dish. Why don't you join me and tell me what you think about these Two Meat... - 37.2951
Chicken And Sausage Terrine
Discard the skin and bone and cut the chicken into small pieces.
Leave to one side.
Stir together all remaining ingredients except the bacon.
Line a glass or ceramic casserole with half the bacon slices.
Cover with one-third of the sausage mixture and top... - 38.1032
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 131.342
Meat Or Poultry Forcemeat
1.Put the meat through the food chopper 4 times.
2. Stir in the crumbs, salt, pepper, onion, lemon juice, melted butter or margarine and the egg. Beat until the mixture is light and smooth.
3. This stuffing may be used for a small roasting chicken of 3... - 25.2879
Meat And Celery Salad
1. Blend the mustard, paprika, salt and mayonnaise.
2. Mix the apple, celery and meat. Toss with the dressing until thoroughly mixed. - 30.04
Meat Or Seafood Fondue
Meat: boneless beef sirloin or tenderloin, chicken breasts, or boneless leg of lamb.
Cut in bite-sized pieces.
Seafood: salmon or swordfish steaks (cut in 3/4-inch squares); whole raw medium-sized shrimp (shelled and deveined); or scallops (halved if large). - 17.0047
Mixed Meat Val D Or Pate En Croute
FILLING: Saute the onion in butter until transparent, then add the minced pork and cook slowly for 15 minutes.
Do not brown.
Season well with salt, pepper, a little mace and nutmeg.
Spread about 1/3 of mixture in the bottom of the pastry-lined pan.
Add a row... - 39.0567
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil or chicken stock. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, herbs, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is golden, for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add the beef and stir until it... - 27.0116
Beef And Pork Meat Dish
Beef And Pork Meat Dish is my favorite dish. I love this delicious meat preparation especially its texture. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Beef And Pork Meat Dish recipe! - 32.2787
Meat Cake Soup
1) In a bowl, mix together egg yolks, scallions, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into 12 small flat cakes.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil and carefully drop the cakes into it.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot,... - 38.441
Noodles And Meat
1) In a deep skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the meat 5 minutes.
2) Add the salt, pepper, cabbage, celery, bean sprouts, soy sauce and sugar.
3) Mix well, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
4) In a bowl, mix together the cornstarch and... - 44.1463
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 43.6062
Note the 1/3 fat proportion.
To this add 1 egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon of any combination of ground pepper, bay leaves, cloves, nutmeg, thyme, oregano, sage, savory or basil, plus appropriate spirits and citrus peel.
Forcemeat is what eggs are to a... - 33.4594
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 39.9444
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.0773
Assorted Meats And Rice
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail... - 45.1225
Herbed Chicken And Shrimp
Herbed Chicken And Shrimp includes all the flavors I like, Herbed Chicken And Shrimp is the best of the kind that I have tasted so far. Do not hesitate! - 33.4274
Chicken Curry With Brown Rice
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken; cut meat into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, carrot and celery; dice them.
3. In a saucepan, prepare chicken broth following instructions on the package.
4. Add diced vegetables, tomato puree and... - 48.3318
Broiled Chicken On Skewers
Cut the meat of the raw chickens into bite-size pieces.
Pound or chop to a paste the walnuts, onions, garlic, and salt.
Blend in the lime juice.
Toss the chicken with the mixture and let stand 1 hour.
Thread the chicken on skewers.
Arrange on an oiled... - 33.668
Birds Nest Soup
Birds' Nest Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Birds' Nest Soup; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 40.1041
Why not plan your weekday meal with some Veggie Fajita.? Watch this video and learn how to make very healthy, delicious and yummy fajita. There is always something really good about an aromatically enticing plate of veggie fajitas. The taste, the smell and... - 118.604
Corn And Chicken Soup
This hearty Corn And Chicken Soup is a joy to prepare and serve. I served it at a friends farewell dinner and it became an instant hit!. The Corn And Chicken Soup is filling and delicious. Try it! - 34.4304
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 41.1259
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 37.1755
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 121.293
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Here’s another fresh, healthy and delicious fruit salsa recipe. It is super easy to make and pairs beautifully with fish, chicken or pork. - 130.902
Place butter, onion, celery, leek, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Mix well and add raw chicken, beans (with liquid), seasonings and banana peppers.
Pour in enough hot chicken stock to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Cover casserole and... - 36.5757
Spicy Chicken A La King
In skillet, melt 1 tbsp of the butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion, celery and green pepper just until tender.
With slotted spoon, remove vegetable mixture and set aside.
To skillet, add remaining butter; heat until melted.
Stir in flour; heat... - 40.205
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at BLEND to coarsely chop vegetables.
Chill before serving.
If desired, thin soup with chilled chicken broth. - 35.374
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 40.8312
Sesame Chicken Chinese Style
Cut the chicken thighs in half across the bone.
Marinate them in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and enough cornstarch to make a thick sauce for 1 hour.
Add the sesame seeds.
Deep-fry pieces in peanut oil at 375° until lightly browned. - 27.7706
Chicken Giblets With Mushrooms
1. Heat the butter, add the mushrooms and onion and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the chicken livers and cook three minutes. Add the gizzards and hearts and cook about three minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper, add the wine and cook... - 24.7519
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 143.843
Fiesta Chicken Rolls
These Fiesta Chicken Rolls taste marvelous ! Try these chicken rolls stuffed with cheese and onion seasonings along with greens and vegetables for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Fiesta Chicken Rolls is welcome. - 36.1577
Chicken And Black Beans
Cut the chicken meat into slices and place them in a bowl.
Add a pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin ,1/2 teaspoon sherry, few drops sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce and a pinch cornflour and work all thoroughly together.
Leave to rest.
Chop the ginger and... - 41.8246
New Orleans Chicken And Crab Gumbo
Brown onion, pepper, ham, chicken and okra in melted butter.
Add tomato juice, shrimp, crab meat, boiling water or stock, bay leaf, basil, thyme and parsley.
Season to taste with salt and cayenne.
Bring to boil.Lower heat.
Simmer in covered pan 20... - 44.1829
Chicken Stuffed With Kasha
In a bowl mix the beaten egg or 1/4 cup Egg Beaters with the kasha to coat it thoroughly.
In a dry frypan, cook the mixture until egg is dry. (Mary says she thinks this is to seal the kasha.)
Then cook kasha in water in a saucepan with the chicken fat and... - 43.1614
Chicken Velvet Soup
Chicken velvet soup is made with chicken pieces and corn. Prepared along with scallions, the chicken velvet soup has egg whites in it and is quite a savory soup to pair with a meal. Easy to prepare this chicken velvet soup is refreshingly simple and delicious - 37.0416
Using a large heavy bottom pot, saute onions, chilies (if desired) and garlic in oil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, turmeric, ginger, cumin and coriander and saute together until onion is transparent.
Add raw chicken pieces and saute until chicken is well coated with... - 36.1492
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 28.0151
Barbecue Chicken Kabobs
1. Combine barbecue sauce, water, and garlic. Boil 1 minute. Cool. Marinate chicken and green onions in mixture for 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
2. Drain. Reserve marinade.
3. Alternate chicken, mushrooms, and onion pieces... - 26.009
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 40.7233
Prepare the Bolognese Sauce; refrigerate.
Bring chicken broth and 1/4 cup butter to boiling in a large skillet; add tufoli and cook, covered, until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Carefully remove; cool.
Saute shallots and garlic in sweet butter for 2... - 41.2888
Chicken Cordon Rouge
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Combine panko and sesame seeds in a bowl and set aside.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound chicken breasts until each is about 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt... - 39.4501
Greek Chicken Pilau
This Greek Chicken Pilau is simply amazing ! Try out this irresistible chicken and rice mix and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Greek Chicken Pilau are welcome ! - 45.9748
Cube chicken and put into casserole with celery, uncooked rice and the seasonings; add the boiling liquid which may be milk or chicken gravy and water and bake covered for 1 1/4 hours at 375° F. - 23.0391
Chicken Tomato Casserole
1. Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in large heavy frying pan; drain on absorbent paper; place in 3-quart baking dish;
2. Saute rice in same frying pan, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until golden-brown; add onion and garlic; saute over low heat 10... - 30.1749
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 124.65
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cube chicken.
In saucepan brown chicken and meat in hot oil.
Stir in broth, vegetables, parsley, the 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and savory.
Cook, covered, till meat is tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, to prepare... - 44.0523
Chicken Wings With Spanish Rice
1. Wash the chicken wings, drain them and pat dry.
2. Heat the oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft and lightly browned, stirring constantly.
3. Remove the onions from the skillet and set aside. Add... - 35.5872
Indonesian Chicken Broth
Combine stock, bay leaves, ginger and seasonings.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add chicken last 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaves and ginger.
Cook celery and onion in oil, covered, 10 minutes.
Add to broth, bring to boil and cook 5... - 39.1957
Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make healthy and delicious Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad. - 86.5891
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 142.227
Mince chicken finely, gradually add butter and egg yolk, season well, sieve if desired.
Stir in half-whipped cream, fold in stiffly-beaten egg whites.
Place in a well-buttered souffle mould or straight-sided tin; cover with greased paper and steam gently and... - 28.205
Chicken With White Button Mushrooms
Roughly chop the onion and quarter the mushrooms.
After removing all tendons, cut the chicken meat into pieces the size of a largish butter bean.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cook the onion for 2 minutes at a high heat.
Add and fry the chicken pieces for 3-4... - 37.5685
Mamma Leone's Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook onions, celery, and garlic in oil until onions are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the chicken, pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, tarragon, chili powder, and cayenne. Cook, stirring, 5 to 10 minutes.
2.... - 28.4812
1. Prepare a smooth mixture of all the ingredients given, by adding one after other in the given order.
2. Make 8 round flat cakes of just 1/2 inch thick from the mixture.
3. On slow heat, fry in margarine or butter for 12 minutes.
4. Serve... - 37.7006
1. Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven, add the chicken, ham, onions and garlic and brown the chicken on all sides.
2. Add the tomatoes, cover and simmer twenty minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer... - 33.1256
Souper chicken is an oven cooked chciken recipe made with celery or mushroom soup along with milk. Flavored with bouillon and added onion soup mix, the souper is moist and can be served over rice or with dinner rolls for a filling and satisfying meal - 29.0901
1 Wash the chicken carcasses, bones and giblets. Put them in a large stewpan, add the water, bring to a boil and remove any scum that rises to the surface.
2 Meanwhile, peel, wash and slice the onions and carrots.
3 Add the sliced vegetables and seasonings... - 31.5906
Baked Chicken Paella
1. Shake chicken with flour in paper bag to coat well. Brown, a few pieces at a time, in salad oil in large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
2. Place rice in a 10-cup shallow baking dish; arrange browned chicken on top.
3. Stir water into chicken... - 28.1801
Ginger Glazed Chicken
1. Wash chicken quarters; pat dry; remove skin, if you wish.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan. Dip chicken in butter to coat both sides; then arrange, meaty side up, in a single layer in same pan.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 20... - 31.5306
Celery Chicken Pilaf
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy roasting pan. Stir in garlic and onions; saute 5 minutes, or until soft. Add chicken and shrimps.
3. Combine the tomatoes, salt, red-pepper seasoning and bay leaf in a... - 30.8628
Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
3) Once the cooking is done, remove the chicken pieces from the soup and skin and bone the meat.
4) Cut the meat into small cubes and put it back in... - 40.9546
Unfried Rice With Chicken And Carrots
1 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the chicken broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 39.3932
Coq Au Vin With Ham
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Dredge the chicken with flour. In a skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Transfer the chicken to an earthenware casserole and add the ham, onions, garlic, thyme, parsley, bay leaf, mushrooms,... - 33.3423
Arroz Con Pollo With Olives
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, onion, garlic, salt, saffron, pepper, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until chicken and rice are tender; stir... - 36.7108
1. Chop the meat very fine.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well This will stuff a 4-pound bird. - 23.943
Italian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Wholemeal Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken meat into small cubes.
Saut 6 the chicken in the olive oil with the garlic.
Cook until the chicken loses its pinkness.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and... - 43.858
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 112.8
Chinese Style Shredded Chicken
Cut all chicken meat (raw) from bones (use 2 large whole chicken breasts in place of whole chicken if you prefer).
Cut meat in slivers.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Drop in chicken pieces and fry quickly until lightly browned.
Add celery, water chestnuts,... - 39.192
Hot Chicken Mousse
Whiz chicken meat and egg whites in a blender adding 2 egg whites and 1/2 cup chicken at a time in three amounts until pulverized.
Place mixture in a bowl resting on ice cubes.
Add the salt, Worcestershire Sauce and cayenne pepper.
Mix well and add the cream... - 31.9868
Chicken Nectarine Salad
Chicken Nectarine Salad has an Implausible taste. The wine vinegar and mayonnaise gives the Chicken Nectarine Salad Astonishing taste. - 31.8092
Chicken Soup With Herbs
1.Pick a soup kettle, add all the ingredients,except salt.
2.Cook on a slow simmer, covered for upto 20 minutes
3.Season with salt to taste.
Chicken stock can be made easily with the bones of the chicken carcass,covered and... - 44.455
Fiesta Chicken Kiev
1. Pound each raw chicken piece with a meat hammer to flatten.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons butter and cheese spread until well blended. Mix in onion, salt and chilies.
3. Divide mixture equally onto the 8 flattened chicken pieces, placing a portion at one end of... - 31.6077
Basic Chicken Broth
Cooking In a large pot, heat water and chicken bones to boiling.
Skim off any foam that forms on the top.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add green onions, ginger, pepper, and salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain broth, discarding bones and... - 29.54
Fry walnuts in hot oil, but don't brown.
Drain and reserve oil.
Combine cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
Place 3 tablespoons of the hot oil in a skillet.
Saute chicken cubes until browned.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch... - 38.8934
Special Chicken Omelette
Special Chicken Omelet is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Special Chicken Omelet, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.1649
Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup
This Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup is a class apart from the rest ! Try out this savory rice and chicken appetizer. Let me know if you like it this Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup. - 46.657
Chicken Rice Salad With Cashews
Combine chicken, celery, onion and rice in large bowl.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey and salt; mix well.
Pour dressing over mixture and toss lightly but thoroughly.
Adjust seasonings; mix lightly.
Place in refrigerator,... - 34.4796
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 40.3004
Deep Fat Fried Chicken
Ask the poulterer to draw and clean the bird but leave it untrussed.
Mix the salt, pepper and Ve-Tsin together and very thoroughly sprinkle the inside and outside of the bird with them, rubbing the mixture well in.
In a pan wide enough and deep enough for the... - 32.5752
Use tender spring chickens, clean thoroughly, wash and drain, then cut into serving portions.
Wipe with clean cloth and salt.
Place livers and gizzards beneath wings.
Turning pieces first in flour, then in beaten egg, and lastly in breadcrumbs, fry in ample... - 37.3671
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
On inside of each thigh, cut meat to bone along entire length.
With knife blade, scrape meat free from bone; then cut meat into 1-inch chunks.
Place a wok or 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1/2... - 41.5617
Chicken And Seafood Pilaf
1. Pull skin from chicken pieces, if you wish. Place chicken, meaty side down, in a single layer on rack of broiler pan.
2. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes; turn; broil 10 minutes longer, or until lightly browned; set aside for Step 4.
3. Pour drippings... - 31.3011
Hearty Cream Of Chicken Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except for the flour.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, take out the chicken parts from the soup. Let the chicken cool.
4) Skin and bone the meat and... - 44.6492
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 143.904
Jamaican Curry Chicken
This is best Jamaican style curry chicken. Keith Loren keeps you entertained as he makes the dish. Magical, funny and ultimately delicious. - 146.378
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw chicken until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Following directions, slice onion, then bell pepper.
Heat a wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil; then add... - 44.1236
Seafood And Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a large skillet heat oil to sauté onion and garlic.
3) Place celery, green pepper, tomatoes, bay leaf, broth, tomato paste, oregano and paprika.
4) Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes by... - 43.2508
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 44.4848
Fettuccine With Beef Tenderloin And Chicken
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until meat is just cooked.
Remove beef and chicken.
Leave pan on a medium-high heat.
Add to hot pan.
Add to above and... - 39.9704
Spiced Rice Stuffings For Turkey Or Large Roasting Chicken Stuffing
Saute onions in butter until golden.
Add liver and heart and the chopped meat and continue to saute until meat is browned.
Add herbs, spices, and salt and pepper.
Dilute tomato paste in water and add.
Bring liquid to a boil.
Add rice, cover, and cook until... - 36.8295