- » Raw Dressing
Raw Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw dressing recipes.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 129.124
Sprouted Lentil Salad With Mustard Dressing
Try out this interesting way to eat lentils, just sprout them and coat with a flavorful dressing. Look at this impressive video that demonstrates and the recipe in a simple manner. The mustard dressing is absolutely tasteful and enhances the flavors so well.... - 124.116
Raw Kelp Noodles Salad With Asian Dressing
All the raw vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video! This recipe shows you how to put together a nutritious delicious salad that can be a quick meal when on-the- go. This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic veggies and nuts is not only raw... - 119.72
Zucchini Pad Thai With Citrus Ginger Dressing
1. Spiralize zucchini.
1. In a bowl, combine spiral zucchini, pepper, carrots, and lemon juice and put it aside.
2. For making the dressing – Combine orange juice, cilantro, scallions, sage leaves, ginger and tahini sauce in a blender.... - 118.606
Fresh And Simple Raw Dressing
1. In the salad bowl, combine, greens, cucumber and apple.
2. Using a citrus presser, squeeze the juice of orange and then the lemon.
3. Pour the citrus juice over the salad and toss it well.
4. Serve with your meal. - 117.758
Asian-style Raw Vegan Noodle Salad
This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic vegetables is not only vegan but also gluten free. This is a favorite at potluck parties and summer picnics and is a great way to clean up your fridge of leftover veggies. - 117.043
Do you want to make your own mustard dressing at home? Here is an outstanding video that presents a recipe for a wonderful mustard dressing with a variety of sprouts and dressing. Try out this spicy mustard dressing, which you can easily try out at your... - 116.222
Raw Living Pea And Lentil Sprout Salad With Curried Tomato Dressing
If you’ve recently begun sprouting seeds, grains and legumes, or are a long time sprout fanatic, this "raw-some recipes” will spark your desire to have sprouts at every meal. This recipe is protein packed and delicious. Sprouts - like all vegetables, are... - 114.755
Creamy Balsamic And Basil Dressing
If you like homemade salad dressings you will love this Creamy Balsamic and Basil Dressing recipe. Watch the video for the details of this luscious tangy dressing that will lift up the flavor of your regular salads. It is probably the most nutritious... - 114.509
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 113.168
How To Make Green Goddess Dressing
If you are craving for a rich and thick salad dressing, then here is something you are going to savour. This homemade green goddess dressing is so delicious, that you would no more prefer the readymade ones. Once you gather all the ingredients, preparation... - 112.961
Spicy-sweet and creamy this vegan dressing from quest chef Cathi DiCocco is great on her Mexican Sweet Potato Bean Salad and any many other hearty salads and slaws. - 112.835
Cashew Caesar Salad Dressing
Want to make your salad look and taste wonderful, try this Cashew Caesar salad dressing. This is a wonderful base dressing which can be easily stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. - 111.988
Kale Salad With Avocado Dressing
1. For the salad: In a bowl, add and combine the kale leaves with salt. Coat the leaves well with the salt. Continue mixing for 3 minutes or until the kale leaves are wilted.
2. Add lemon juice and coat the leaves again for another 2 minutes.
3. Add... - 111.565
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 110.57
Raw Liquid Gold Elixir Dressing
This is one of the staples that every raw foodie must have available in the refrigerator at all times and thus the name Liquid Gold Elixir! Made of lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger, it’s a brilliant yellow, sweet and sour with a bit of kick! This is... - 109.523
Raw Creamy Asian Dressing
Looking to dress up your green salad? While the title of this recipe may sound intimidating, but it is actually quite simple and you may already have all the ingredients on hand. It is a delicious creamy sesame paste and soy sauce dressing sweetened with raw... - 108.659
Sweet Orange Miso Dressing
Watch out for this video that displays a wonderful recipe for a flavorful salad dressing. With just a simple blend, your appetizing salad dressing is ready within no time to enjoy! - 108.388
Raw Baby Spinach With Miso Dressing
Nothing can beat the freshness of tender and crisp baby spinach. A simple flavorful dressing here can transform this into a great tasting dish. Watch this interesting video and make your own delightful baby spinach recipe within no time. Surely it is... - 108.275
Beet And Ginger Salad With Lemon And Honey Dressing
Even people who swear they hate beets, will love this salad. This is a simple salad, so very quick to make, and involves so few ingredients, it's basically a go-to salad when you crave sweet simplicity. This is a one texture, one smell, one color salad with a... - 108.194
Raw And Organic Honey Mustard Dressing
Hail to the raw food revolution! This dressing can easily put the bottled dressing industry out of business. This could easily be the best raw dressing recipe of all time. For all the newbies in the world of raw food cooking, this raw honey mustard dressing,... - 107.12
Raw Stuffed Avocado Canapes
You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw, organic meal. Santiago shows you how to make delicious stuffed avocado canapés that make a fantastic meal with lots of flavors, textures and colors. These look so... - 106.148
Raw Ranch Dressing
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious dairy-free ranch dressing using soaked cashews. Having a delicious, creamy salad dressing on hand makes it easier to get everyone in your household -- from finicky kids to stubborn... - 105.874
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Arugula
This is a delicious raw salad that should be a part of your raw food diet. If you are an Asian food lover, you are sure to love the flavors that the teriyaki sauce adds to the salad. The sauce is so versatile, it can be used for any other salad too. It’s... - 105.717
Non Dairy Ranch Dressing
A three course meal at an elegant dinner is ideal! So if the first course is a salad you might sometimes be eating one with or without a dressing! This video shows you how to make a non dairy ranch salad dressing! A creamy dressing and a video which is easy... - 103.09
Soy-ginger Salad Dressing
Delicious salad dressing with an Oriental flare. Super easy. Keep this in the refrigerator in an airtight container or jar and just shake before use. - 102.033
Raw And Dairy-free Creamy Ranch Dressing
Just cause you are on a raw and vegan diet doesn’t mean you cannot go out dining at fancy restaurants! Here is a dressing recipe that you can carry with you when dining out and enjoy all that there is at the salad bar without breaking your diet plan and... - 101.021
Raw And Organic Veggie Pizza
Before we say the word “pizza” all you pizza lovers have to be open minded. This may not be the cheesy greasy pizza that comes out of the oven but when it comes to raw food, you have to be open to trying different textures and flavors and be willing to... - 100.487
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 100.013
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar pour in apple cider vinegar, tarragon leaves, salt, pepper and honey.
2. Blend for few minutes, pour in the oil in a steady stream.
3. In a bowl take chopped apple and pour dressing over it. Mix well and pour salad... - 99.971
Mixed Greens Salad Dressing
Looking for a recipe for a yummy salad dressing that is also healthy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty dressing that will please everyone's taste buds. - 99.8571
This Healthy Dressing is almost magical in terms of the efforts you will take to prepare it and the benefits you will get out of it. Take a look at this video recipe to find out how quickly and easily you can put together this heart healthy, fat burning and... - 98.0533
Low Carb Ranch Dressing
1. In a large bowl, take mayonnaise, dry buttermilk powder, water, minced garlic, parsley, onion powder, dill weed, salt and pepper.
2. Mix for a few minutes. Chill in an airtight container.
3. Take salad ingredients mix the ranch dressing,... - 95.3993
Orange Ginger Salad Dressing
Fancy some exotic dressing for your salad? Take a look at this Orange Ginger Salad Dressing and you will be amazed at how jazzy your salad becomes by adding it. Give it a try and you will be glad you did. - 93.1395
Quickest Raw Vegan Salad Dressing And Salad In Just Over 10
1. In a blender combine vinegar, garlic cloves, ginger, celery.
2. Pour in water and salt. Blend for a few minutes.
3. In the same mixture, add in black sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and coconut butter. Blend for a few minutes.
4. Keep the... - 91.5556
Raw Honey Lime Vinaigrette
This raw honey lime dressing recipe will inspire you to eat salad all day! This raw homemade salad dressing is not only low in fat, but majorly high in nutrients and flavor. It smells like lemon and tastes of honey and the color itself reminds you of a... - 91.5303
Looking for a tasty side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will yield a sweet and tangy side dish that everyone is guaranteed to fall in love with. - 90.7409
Sesame Seed Dressing
Are you in love with salads and always keep looking for some new and interesting dressing recipes? If yes, this video is meant for you as it shows how to make a delicious tahini or sesame seed dressing for your vegetables salads. The chef explains how we can... - 89.4663
1. In a processing jar take cashews, lemon juice, coconut vinegar, olive oil, coconut nectar, garlic, garlic powder, basil and salt. Blend for few minutes.
2. Pour in the barley water and blend again for 3 minutes.
3. Garnish ranch dressing... - 85.7692
Raw Fruit And Veggies Salad With Persimmon Dressing
Would you like to try a yummy salad recipe that matches your raw food diet parameters? Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Fruits and Veggies Salad with Persimmon Dressing recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 82.3869
Refreshing Cilantro Dressing
The star of this dressing is fresh cilantro. Refreshing, zesty and oh-so-toothsome, this dressing is good enough to pep up any salad it goes into. Just make it the way Blythe Metz does it and treat yourself to a tasty homemade salad any day, any time. - 72.421
Cucumber And Cherry Tomato Salad With Mango Dressing
Have you been looking for an innovative salad recipe? Try this delicious Cucumber and Cherry Tomato Salad with Mango Dressing recipe. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 64.7344
Raw Thousand Island Dressing
Following a raw food diet? This recipe might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this classic Thousand Island Dressing with a variation that is meant to meet the raw food diet parameters. - 64.0818
Creamy Superfood Salad Dressing
Love salads how about adding a healthy slant to its dressing to make it healthier. Watch the video to see how the lady combines avocado with superfoods to make an absolutely healthy and tasty dressing. Better flow of instructions and clear directives would... - 53.211
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 47.2382
Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Here is a very simple, five minute recipe for a great tasting salad. No cooking, no mess and very nutritional. It looks good too. The combination of the colors complement the combination of flavors. This is a great appetizer before almost any Italian meal. In... - 38.9064
Raw Corn And Radish Salad With Spicy Lime Dressing
1. In a blender, puree the lime juice, jalapeno, honey and cumin. With the machine on, add the vegetable oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion and dressing. Season the salad with salt... - 31.3116
Paprika Salad Dressing
1. Beat first three ingredients and milk vigorously for a few minutes.
2. Add vinegar; stir well.
3. Add melted butter and paprika.
4. Set aside for a few hours to thicken. - 30.6268
Cole Slaw Dressing
Have you ever tried this wonderful Cole Slaw Dressing recipe. I often treat myself with coleslaw drenched in this amazing Cole Slaw Dressing! Just try it for yourself to understand why I treat myself to this more times than necessary! - 29.5855
Goddess Dressing: Low-fat, High-flavor
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare classic Goddess Dressing with herbs, spices, nuts, and healthy sweeteners. - 0
Easy Raw Creamy Coconut Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, blend coconut water, coconut meat, ginger and scallions.
2. Pour it in a bowl.
3. For making salad, in a dish, mix all the greens together.
4. Serve it a as dip with salad or simply pour it on salad. - 0
How To Make Vegan Salad Dressing - Raw Food
1. Into a blender, add all the ingredients (except olive oil and garlic) and blend until smooth.
2. With the blender still running slowly drizzle the olive oil into the center until completely emulsified.
3. Pour into a bottle, add the grated garlic... - 0
Raw Vegan Falafel With Tahini Dressing (super Yummy!)
No plans for dinner tonight? Don't worry, I've got you covered :)
This super simple, super delicious, raw falafel hits the spot every time. If I was selling it, I'd offer a double your money-back guarantee. For real. That's how good it is :)
So stop... - 0
Raw Pear Honey Vinaigrette
Today, Annmarie is making a raw food recipe for honey pear vinaigrette that she's going to put on an arugula and walnut salad. - 0
Salad Dressing - Italian Herb Vinaigrette, Ep 44
1. In a medium bowl add in the extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning mix, old style mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Drizzle the dressing over your favorite salad, toss and serve. - 0
Tahini Salad Dressing, Ep48
1. In a blending jar, add in onion, garlic and lemon juice.
2. In a measuring cup, add in the water, tamari, apple cider vinegar and tahini. Pour the mixture into the blender. And blend for a few minutes.
3. Pour the dressing in an airtight container... - 0
Vinaigrette: The Only Salad Dressing You Really Need
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to dress up your salads with tasty vinaigrettes made with natural, whole ingredients like balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and a tasty blend of seasonings. - 0
In Your Face Mustard Salad?
Hopefully this delicious salad dressing recipe makes up for my epic recipe fail last week :) Yum, enjoy! And feel free to leave out the mustard if you want, if you think mustard is the devil. - 0
My Raw Corn & Tomato Slaw Salad Dressing
1. Slice the tomatoes.
2. In a dehydrator, keep the tomato slices for few seconds and let the moisture dry by 10 %.
3. In a blender, put these tomato slices, celery stalks, cilantro, avocado and corns. Blend it all well.
4. For making... - 0