- » Raw Crab Salad
Raw Crab Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw crab salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw crab salad recipes.
This crab and rice salad is made with cooked crab along with rice. Tossed with mushrooms and bell peppers, this healthy and filling salad meal is flavored with garlic and topped with cranchy walnuts for an extra appeal. - 33.0585
Dungeness Crab And Iceberg Salad
Fond of crabs? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this yummy Dungeness Crab and Iceberg Salad in this video. That’s not all, chef also shares a great method to crack and clean the Dungeness Crabs.... - 148.802
Crab Chuck Salad
Crab Chunk Salad has a Succulent taste. The Lemon juice and nutmeg gives the Crab Chunk Salad Refreshing taste. - 31.2475
Take raw fresh artichokes; wash and core center.
Break middle, remove, leaving cuplike artichoke.
Mix together thoroughly the shredded crab, diced onion and the cheese.
Mix to consistency with mayonnaise.
Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and... - 41.6032
Deluxe Crabmeat Salad
Remove any remaining shell or cartilage from crabmeat.
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, lettuce, and radishes; toss lightly.
Arrange a tomato slice on each lettuce leaf.
Place about 1 cup salad on each tomato slice.
Garnish with radish slices. - 33.8962
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 102.049
1) In a mortar and pestle, crush the chile and garlic to a fine paste.
2) Add the paste into the salad bowl.
3) Stir in sliced tomatoes, papaya and carrot in that order.
4) Toss well.
5) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by adding crab paste,... - 44.2717
Mediterranean Seafood Salad
In a large saucepan, bring the white wine to the boil, add the mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened.
Remove the mussels from the pan and set aside, reserving the liquid.
Discard any that remain closed.
Shell the mussels when... - 45.8541
Any combination of seafood, or shrimps only, may be used.
Method If shrimps are raw, place them in a baking dish, add water and lemon juice, cover and bake in a moderately low oven (325Â°F) for 15 minutes or until cooked.
Cool shrimps in the liquid.
Open... - 23.8492
Mexican Shrimp Salad
Fring water to boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
Add seasoning and shrimp.
Return to boil, remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
Drain shrimp in colander and run under cool water.
Peel, devein and cut shrimp in half horizontally to retain C... - 38.2661
Warm Cioppino Salad
1. To prepare lemon dressing, in a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, basil, oregano, and garlic; set aside.
2. Place spinach in a wide serving bowl, cover, and set aside.3. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is... - 31.9333
Easy Seafood Gumbo with Okra
The seafood gumbo is a mixed gumbo made with a medley of seafood and vegetables. Filled with added rice, this seafood gumbo is really filling and heavy. Flavored with bay leaf, onions and garlic, the seafood gumbo can be served with a fresh salad for a great... - 45.0634
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.9287
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung is a yummy appetizer. Shrimp Egg Foo Yung gets its taste from Shrimp mixed with crab meat and eggs. Seafood lovers just adore this Shrimp Egg Foo Yung recipe. - 41.5071
Shrimp And Eggplant
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a deep pan, boil eggplants until soft.
3) Once done, peel the eggplant. Chop the flesh and skin fine.
4) In another pan, heat butter.
5) Saute celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic and... - 47.1563