- » Raw Coconut Oil
Raw Coconut Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw coconut oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw coconut oil recipes.
Coconut Oil Chocolates
1. Add in walnuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds in a silicone ice cube tray.
2. In a pan, melt the coconut oil and add honey. Let it cook for a few minutes.
3. With the help of a strainer stir in the cocoa powder in coconut oil mixture and... - 103.112
Tropical Green-ya Colada
If you like pina colda but are not a big fan of pineapple, there is a healthier and more refreshing non-alcoholic version of the famous cocktail. Packed with the goodness of greens, coconut oil, raw honey and fruits, it’s a perfect smoothie to make for a... - 111.912
Homemade Raw Caramel
If you are concerned about the sugar level in your desserts try this Homemade Raw Caramel recipe next time. It tastes as good as the regular caramel but with a lot more health benefits. Check out this video for the directions. - 110.994
Raw Coconut Soup
Won't you like to try some delicious coconut soup. Here is an excellent video that shows a wonderful recipe for an absolutely flavorful and healthy coconut soup. Watch this interesting video and you would surely ask for more! - 125.521
Raw Vegan Macadamia Coconut Crust/ Topping
1. In a processor put in macadamia nuts and dried coconut. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt; pour coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon and combine well.
4. Crumble the mixture over banana cream pie and serve. - 95.4889
Creamy Coconut Salad
Have you ever tried to prepare a salad with fresh coconut meat? Here is an excellent video that shows an amazing recipe for coconut salad and also some great techniques to remove fresh coconut meat. Surely you would love to see this video and enjoy the... - 126.876
Apple Ginger Medley With Coconut Cream
Looking out for a nutritious power packed breakfast recipe. Watch this impressive video that displays an outstanding recipe for a healthy breakfast. The video is step by step, informative and easy to understand. You and your kids would definitely love this... - 129.684
High Raw Coconut Cream Pie
Imagine a decadent coconut cream pie that was actually good for you! And, no, this is not a low-fat version chock-full of processed ingredients. This is a raw, vegan, sugar-free coconut cream recipe that tastes almost like the real deal, but only uses real,... - 106.993
Coconut Milk With Raw Mangoes
Grind the grated mango to a pulp in a mixie along with one cup of water. Strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
Take a saucepan. Place the mango water and the coconut milk into it.
Add turmeric, sugar and salt to the liquid.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in... - 34.1583
Raw Jackfruit In Coconut Curry
Gently fry the jackfruit in 1/2 cup pure ghee till soft and set aside.
In the same vessel, add a little more ghee and cook the ground masala till red. Add 1 cup water, the freshly cut coriander and salt and allow to simmer for 7 minutes.
Place the asafoetida,... - 35.2827
Raw Vegan Coconut Banana Cream Pie
1. In a mixer jar take coconut flesh, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Mix well in mixer.
2. Pour water and make a smooth paste.
3. In a large pan take bananas pour mixture over it.
4. Drizzle some chocolate sauce, put in nuts and... - 107.47
Classic Oe Choc Coconut Smoothie
1. In a blending jar take coconut flesh, coconut water, cocoa, coconut oil and eggs.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve the Choc Coconut Smoothie with protein bars and enjoy! - 97.1053
Mango Coconut Smoothie, Ep 4
Looking for a healthy breakfast idea which is super quick and simple to make. Then take a look at this mango coconut smoothie recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef blends together mango with baby spinach and coconut to make a nutritious and yummy... - 77.5509
Wilted Kale Salad With Coconut Curry Sauce
Why not try this flavorful and amazing wilted kale salad with a coconut curry sauce. Have a look at this fantastic video that displays this fabulous salad recipe that is would offer a great impressive treat to your guests for a get together or party. This... - 136.476
Mango And Coconut Chutney
• Grind grated coconut, mango, green chillies and salt u can add water to make a fine past.
• Take the past into a bowl.
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the cumin seeds, black gram, Mustard seeds and red chillie till the mixture turns... - 41.6747
Super Chocolate Smoothie
Want to try a different kind of smoothie? Try this Super Chocolate smoothie! This is made from raw milk, raw frozen chicken liver, ginger and raw eggs. This is a delicious way to fill the stomach. - 117.268
1. Break the coconut and take out flesh/meat with the help of a spoon and put it in a jar.
2. Take out the coconut water and pour it in the same jar where coconut flesh is kept.
3. Pour in drinking water and blend.
4. Reserve half of the... - 99.0359
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 108.662
Raw Choco Chip Date Cookies
Want to feel reenergized? Don’t have time for time to stop and think? This is a perfect snack to whip up for yourself and the kids! Dates will give you the necessary nutrition! Watch this video on how to make this easy cookies! - 93.119
Raw Chocolate Pops
care to spice it up? Add one of the following: 1 inch fresh ginger, 1 Cayenne pepper, 4 drop B. RAW lavender essential oil.
Liquefy coconut oil by placing the glass jar under warm water. Pour liquid coconut oil in blender with spice of choice, add the rest... - 24.584
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Raw Cacao Superfood Dessert Balls, Ep 46
Tonight I have the great opportunity to make some fabulous raw dessert treats for a Life Coaching Event here in Montreal. These cacao balls I make are so super yum, that I decided to share the recipe and show you how to make them!!
Enjoy and have a fabulous... - 34.6061
Simple Coconut Rice
Wash the rice in several changes of water; drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the rice, salt, coconut milk, and enough water to just cover the rice.
Cover and cook over very low heat for 20 minutes, or... - 28.3391
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.652
Chocolate Cake With Raw Cacao, Walnuts And Dates
This one here is a chocolate cake which is healthy and great. Yes, you heard it right. The vegan chefs show how a few raw ingredients can be skillfully combined to recreate a decadent chocolate experience for you. Vegan or otherwise, it is a treat. - 142.755
Raw Ginger Snaps
Have you been looking for an easy to make Raw Ginger Snaps recipe? Bingo! You've got it right here. Watch chef Dorothy prepare these delicious and full of medicinal benefits Raw Ginger Snaps now. - 79.2263
Fried Coconut Prawns With Coconut Martini
Take a look at this video recipe of Fried Coconut Prawns with Coconut Martini. Imagine sitting in the balcony with a plate full of these shrimps, and the cool martini in your hands. Doesn't that sound like a little paradise. Treat yourself with your loved one... - 144.973
Instant Greenaa Colada
Looking for a variation in beverages to serve for your upcoming party? Look no further, here is an Instant Greenaa Colada recipe exclusively for you. It is easy to make and is packed with the goodness of fruits. Serve it to your guests and watch them getting... - 104.018
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 119.966
Raw Vegan No Bake Chocolate Pie
Most raw food vegans would find it delicious and decadent. This is a raw chocolate pie with walnuts, with no baking involved. It is also gluten free. Try it today! - 139.77
Raw Mango Chutney
1. peel and chop the mango. Grind it to a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilli and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and pour it over the ground chutney.
3. Serve as a side dish with rice or can also... - 38.2397
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine all together.
3) Gradually pour in milk to make a spreading consistency.
4) Use the spread to fill between layers of cake. - 32.7759
Gooey Cinnamon Buns
Try out these gooey cinnamon buns for a nutritious breakfast. Watch this impressive video to make these flavorful buns that are raw and requires no baking. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. Simply try out and enjoy! - 135.109
Minty Cashew Cream
Diane Hoch and Alex Anzalone teach you how to make Minty Cashew Cream, a wonderful topping and a healthy alternative to whipped cream. - 103.625
Raw Lemon Sheet Cookies
In search of a great snack that fits your raw food diet parameters? We've got one right here for you. Watch chef Dorothy share this fabulous Raw lemon Sheet Cookies recipe, that is so easy to make. - 82.3827
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 125.976
Homemade Super-food Raw Chocolate
As if raw chocolate is not enough of an aphrodisiac in it's own right, Dashma shows you how to make the perfect aphrodisiac raw chocolate for your valentine! This delicious raw chocolate is packed with super foods. From the dance-floor to the dojo, the... - 84.1877
Want to have sprouty meal? Then watch this exciting video that uses a variety of sprouts to make a healthy wholesome meal. Sprouts are a great source of many essential nutrients, so see this wonderful video and equip yourself to make a great meal! - 133.821
Cashewnut And Almond Butter
How about having your crackers, or fruits with a dip in nut butter? This video shows you how to get organic butter from cashew and almond! A whizz from the food processor and that’s about it! - 86.4592
Raw Vegan Cheesecake
To finish up our spring cleaning month Jon makes a delicious raw vegan blueberry cheesecake. - 0
Raw Delicious Hazelnut Candies
Today, Annmarie wanted to make some treats for the girls in the office. This raw food recipe for Hazelnut candies is from Solla! - 0
Raw Food Holiday Dessert: Chocolate Candy Cups
Do you love chocolate, but are trying to avoid traditional store-bought candies that are so often loaded with corn syrup, trans-fats, and preservatives? In this video, Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates how to satisfy your sweet tooth with a chewy treat made... - 0
Raw Banana Kaalan (a Traditional Kerala Curry)
This is a traditional Kerala delicacy that is made during throughout the year. There are two variations that are popular in Kerala- one with raw banana and the other with ripe mangoes. In this version, learn how to make the yummy curry with raw bananas. - 0
Raw Banana Curry
Steam cook the bananas with adequate water and salt till tender but not mushy.
Peel and dice them. Meat the oil in a pan and place the mustard in it.
When it splutters add the rest of the seasoning ingredients and saute ; for 30 seconds.
Add the diced bananas... - 37.3202
Raw Super Smoothie
Energy loaded smoothie. This video makes an amazing cranberry and avocado smoothie with whole lot of flavor and energy infusing ingredients. Thick and rich, such a smoothie can be so filling. So make it for breakfast and feel all energetic throughout the day. - 107.634
Banana, Avocado And Chocolate Smoothie
Is your recent commitment to a raw food diet making you miss all the yummy treats? Then you must watch this video and learn to make a chocolate smoothie so rich and delicious that you wouldn't even know that it is all raw and vegan. So what are you waiting... - 102.901
Sweet Corn And Carrot Soup
Make this Thanksgiving and fall season more special with this awesome raw soup. Take a look at this great video to make this dish that everyone in the family would surely enjoy. The video is nicely presented and informative too. Check it out… - 127.701
Cacao With Orange Cream
1. For the chocolate base: In a blender, add the coconut butter, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, yacon syrup and salt. Blend this mixture starting at a low speed and increasing it to high speed.
2. Once done, transfer the mixture onto a baking... - 119.945
Vegas Style Herb Tea And Banana Smoothie
Here is a most delicious and super healthy smoothie you would have ever tasted. Check out this incredible and informative video that presents a Vegas style super food smoothie recipe. See this video and you would surely feel delighted to make this outstanding... - 133.401
Basic Coconut Rice
1) Rinse the rice thoroughly and drain well.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions in the oil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Stir in the rice, salt, coconut milk, and enough water to just cover the rice.
4) Cook, covered, over a... - 38.561
Vegan Nori Wrap
Nori can be rolled into a wrap for breakfast or for main course. Watch this video to see an amazing recipe for vegan nori wrap with plenty of fresh vegetables and seasonings. See the video to try out this outstanding recipe and rejoice! - 115.101
1. Soak rice in water for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Drain well (till nearly dry) and powder. Sieve through a fine sieve.
3. Grind together onions, cumin, garlic and salt.
4. Extract coconut milk. Add ground ingredients.
5. Roast rice flour. When still hot add coconut... - 40.7316
Raw Donut Holes
Are you on a raw food diet? Here's a recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these yummy Raw Donut Holes. The recipe is really easy to follow, try it today. - 81.0375
Raw Key Lime Pie With A Double Chocolate Crust
This amazing pie from Gabby over at veggienook is worth making. Many times over. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 2
To get things ready:
For noodles : Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
1. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
2. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
3. Pour olive oil over noodles.
4. Keep for few minutes to marinate.... - 83.6388
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 1
1. For noodles - Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
2. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
3. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
4. Pour olive oil over noodles. Keep for few minutes to marinate.
5. For Sauce - In... - 83.6164
Oe Raw Apple Pie
1. In a blender, add in the dehydrated almonds, desiccated coconut and dates. Blend well.
2. Pour in the coconut oil and blend again.
3. Take out the mixture into a pie pan and press with hands. Place in refrigerator.
4. In a food processor, add in... - 0
Grated Raw Mango Chutney
Grind the coconut and green chillies very smooth and soft and set aside.
Place 4 teaspoons peanut oil in a small karahi and fry the curry leaves, ginger and mustard seeds till crisp.
Place the grated mango, chopped onions, coriander, ground coconut and green... - 28.5949
Raw Vegan Bittersweet Chocolate Tart
In order to stay balanced I like to make desserts which are healthy and still incredibly delicious. This Bittersweet Chocolate Tart tastes fabulous and is still really healthy. Now that doesn't mean I would eat it every day but as a treat, is it amazing. - 0
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 101.807
Raw Food Recipe To Stay Warm In The Winter
1. Break one coconut and take water out of it. Put the water in the blending jar.
2. Scoop out coconut flesh from the shell.
3. Chop coconut into small pieces.
4. In hot water put pau dárco, cats claw, catuaba, muira puama tea leaves, reishi... - 89.9928
Raw Peach Cobbler
This is sweet and sour peach cobbler recipe video with a twist. Here, the crumb layer is made using cashewnut powder (the real stuff) which makes it flavorful compared to the original recipe. - 77.5762
Sweet & Spicy Dessert Balls Recipe
1. In a blender, blend sunflower seeds, flax seeds, shredded dried coconut and cacao beans.
2. Add dates, chilli, salt and blend untill throughly mixed.
3. Add honey and coconut oil and again blend to mix thoroughly.
4. Take small portions at a time... - 117.192
Raw Buffalo Wing Sauce
We're in Buffalo, so obviously, it was worth a shot to try to make a raw food recipe for hot wing sauce...Of course, we have no chicken wings to add it to, but maybe you can help us figure out what we can put it on! - 0
Raw Chocolate Almond Mini Cups
I like to eat sweets, not every day but every week. I created this healthy treat so I can enjoy a sweet treat that will support my body. This treat can be made in just a few minutes. It will keep in the freezer for months, if you don't eat it all before then. - 0
Raw Protein Bars
No more buying crappy protein bars when you make these all natural, healthy protein bars in 5 minutes. Literally! And to to top it off, there's only 4 ingredients. How awesome is that? - 107.642
Raw Brazil Nut Cookie Dough Bars
These brazil nut cookie dough bars are the best tasting treats I've had in years and I have no problem eating them even through they're loaded with fat. - 0
Prawn And Raw Mango Curry
1. De-vein, clean and wash prawns properly. If the prawns are big ,then u can cut each prawn into half.
2. Cut the mango into medium pieces.
3. Crush ginger and onion.
4. In a skillet/wok/kadhai, combine crushed onion-ginger, prawns,... - 44.4889
Raw Food - Peanut Butter Cups
There are two special ingredients that make it taste like Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, so if you’ve had impostors before, this is the real deal. Just be sure to keep it cool with these guys… too much chocolate is… well… too much chocolate! Take a... - 133.309
Raw Vegan Kale & Cashewnut Pesto
Are you interested in raw and vegan food - in that case, this easy recipe of pesto would come helpful to you. It takes only few minutes to blend up this pesto by using few simple ingredients, which are quite easily available in your backyard herb garden.... - 109.952
Raw Magic Aloe Smoothie
Aloe is not a common flavor for smoothies but after watching this video you will make it your favorite one. Although, meant for the health conscious foodies, junk lovers should also give it a try. - 76.7086
Raw Daily Smoothie
A daily smoothie for all Raw Food lovers which will energize you and at the same time tingle your taste buds. It's a quick video for a quick recipe of smoothie. - 58.7364
Raw Chocolate Torte
1. Line the 8”square pan with parchment paper.
2. To make the halvah – Mix together all ingredients, in a food processor.
3. Pat the ingredients into wax lined square pan.
4. Chill the mixture in the freeze.
5. To Make The Filling... - 91.0215
Homemade Raw Almond Butter
1. Rinse the almond and sprinkle Himalayan sea salt and soak in water for 8 hours.
2. Drain the sprouted almonds, keep aside.
3. Preheat the dehydrator at 118 degrees F; line a sheet with cookie sheet.
4. Place the almonds over... - 105.022
Raw Organic Truffles
If you want to make your Christmas unforgettable, make truffles for your family members. You will enjoy making this dish. Truffles are really great dessert. Enjoy the recipe video. - 112.652
Christmas Special Raw Butter Cookies
Christmas Special Butter Cookies are always a delight. Make these cookies in your favorite shapes and sizes and watch your family delighted with joy. Don't miss out on this video, it will certainly prove helpful. - 98.9288
Raw Banana And Pink Masoor Dal Gravy
• Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with 4 cups of water. Add the chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric and chilli powders and the fresh coriander and salt. Cover and cook till the dal is tender and then pass it... - 31.8003
Homemade Sunrise Sedition
On a muggy summer noon, why settle for something familiar? Tali uses fresh tangerines to stir up a reinvigorating classic cooler that boasts of exotic flavors, unlikely combinations, and a splash of ingenuity. It's so simple and so refreshing that you will... - 92.5009
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 34.3423
Double Beans Cooked In Raw Tomatoes
Soak the double beans overnight in plenty of water. Next day, remove them from the water and wash twice. Place them in a pressure cooker with 1/2 tsp of turmeric, salt to taste and six cups of water. Cook till tender.
Place the chopped onions in a large... - 32.3119
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 36.626
Cheesy Broccoli Without Cheese
If you adore you broccoli, then you should try this Cheesy Broccoli without Cheese recipe. This is a familiar tasting dish, but it is much healthier than the usual ones with cheese sauce. Watch and learn, folks! - 143.414
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Love ice creams, but hate the store-bought commercial ones? Why not try making your own ice creams at home using raw ingredients. Robyn tells you how you can prepare delicious ice cream at home using plant products. Surprised! Well, then check out this video... - 108.404
Healthy Ice Cream
1. In a blending jar, add ice cubes, whey protein, dandy blend, hemp protein and amino acids (L - Lysine).
2. Combine vitamin C, Tyrosine, glutamine, super seed and Udo’s oil.
3. Also add in coconut cheese, raw egg and stevia, blend for few minutes.... - 88.0742
Meen Peera Pattichathu Fish With Grated Coconut
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Crush coconut, onions, ginger, chillies and garlic under a grinding stone. Add the turmeric powder.
3. Mix in the raw fish with the crushed ingredients, curry leaves and salt to taste.
4. Put the mixture in a pan or an... - 40.1575
Chakka Curry Jackfruit With Coconut
1. Cut jackfruit into quarters. Cut off the white pith on top.
2. With oiled hands, separate fruit, remove seeds and slice into thin, long pieces.
3. In a big strong pan, put in the prepared jackfruit. Add salt and sprinkle a little water over.
4. Cover... - 42.1742
Coconut shrimp is fried shrimp recipe. Made with fresh shrimp, and double coating of worcestershire sauce and coconut cream mix, with flaked coconut, the coconut shrimp is fried to a golden brown. Served as an appetizer or side, it is savory and delicious. - 43.8853
Heat cooking oil to 325Â°-350Â°.
Beer Batter: Prepare beer batter by mixing all the beer batter ingredients.
Dredge shrimp in flour; shake off excess.
Holding shrimp by the tail, dip them individually in the batter, shake off excess and then dip into the... - 34.8212
Cashew Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. - 33.174
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 114.677
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 127.223
Jamaican Baked Coconut Shrimp With Jerk Seasoning
When looking for a speedy evening supper, this Jamaican-inspired dish could help sizzle up your palate. Shrimp cooked with coconut and seasoned with Jamaican jerk seasoner makes for a spicy, speedy main dish. Betty prepares this lip-smacking non-vegetarian... - 104.829