- » Raw Broccoli Dip
Raw Broccoli Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw broccoli dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw broccoli dip recipes.
Anchovy Dip For Raw Vegetables
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Serve with raw vegetables radishes, celery and carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli flowerets or thinly sliced zucchini. - 26.2981
Hot Broccoli Dip
In a 1-quart casserole combine broccoli, onion, and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 4 to 5 minutes or till broccoli is tender.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine cooked broccoli mixture, lemon juice, horseradish, salt,... - 41.9419
Raw Vegetables Sewed With A Dip
1. Put the curd dip in a small bowl and place it in the centre of a large flat glass dish.
2. Decorate with the assorted vegetables and serve as a snack for evening cocktails. It is very refreshing and a good change from the fried snacks. - 25.2206
Hot Broccoli-cheese Dip
Hot Broccoli-Cheese Dip brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Hot Broccoli-Cheese Dip for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 37.3659
Curried Herb Dip
Mix all ingredients together.
Serve with small raw vegetable pieces of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, raw mushrooms, or cherry tomatoes.
Always popular - 30.5735
Combine marmalade, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and curry powder in 1 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sugar is dissolved.
Stir to blend.
Refrigerate 10... - 33.8456
Minted Veggie Dip
I love this Minted Veggie Dip recipe. This Minted Veggie Dip might sound a bit creamy but it tastes awesome. You should make it! - 23.7849
Classic Dill Dip
Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream and Dill Mix together to blend well.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Serve with assorted crudites: raw vegetables such as cherry tomatoes, carrot and celery sticks, broccoli florets, cucumber rounds and bell... - 25.8736
Hot Artichoke Dip
Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on large cookie sheets.
Bake in a 325°F (165°C) oven until crisp and tinged with brown (15 to 20 minutes).
Transfer toast to a rack to cool.
Meanwhile, set aside 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese.
In a large bowl,... - 40.5009
White Lightning Cheese Dip
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients and process at low speed till smooth; chill for a few hours to blend all the flavours
2. Goes well with raw vegetables say cauliflower florets, carrot sticks, celery and so on
3. Could also be served at... - 28.876
Fresh Vegetable Dip
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients.
2. Use a large spoon or a small wire whisk to mix ingredients.
3. Add seasonings, to taste.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two to allow flavors to blend.
5. Spoon dip into a dip bowl.... - 41.2022
Curried Chickpea Dip With Vegetables
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add the garlic clove and cook for 5 minutes. Rinse the garlic under cold water and discard the peel.
2. Process the garlic and scallion in a food processor or blender until minced. Add the chickpeas, ricotta,... - 32.7196
Crudites With Hot Anchovy Dip
To make the dip, put the butter in a pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Put the anchovy fillets with the cream in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour the anchovy cream onto the garlic butter,... - 26.8582
Smoked Salmon Dip
Finely chop salmon.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salmon, cheese, milk, lemon juice, horseradish, and pepper.
Transfer to a 2-cup freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve, thaw the container of frozen dip for 24 hours in the... - 41.2295
Summer Vegetables With Tomato Cream Cheese Dip
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Blanch broccoli and green beans in it for about 1 minute or until they have lost the raw taste. Instantly rinse the vegetables under cold water to stop cooking and seal color. Drain the vegetables in a... - 35.7514
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 30.4502
Herbed Portobello Mushroom Steak
Why not make an awesome herbed portobello mushroom steak with a pine nut cheese topping. Look at this amazing video that is just perfect for an outdoor raw or vegan get together. Go ahead and watch this video to make this outstanding and delicious treat and... - 120.911
Hummus With Pita Triangles And Crudites
In a food processor or blender, puree the garbanzos with the garlic, lemon juice, and cayenne until smooth.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Garnish with a sprig of parsley and a sprinkle of cayenne.
Spread on pita triangles and serve with crudites. - 31.0407
Heat all gently for 10 minutes in a fondue pot or slow cooker in which you will serve this sauce.
Cut assorted raw vegetables such as carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, cucumbers, etc to be dipped into this sauce. - 22.6513
Party Bread Pot Fondue
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Slice a 1-inch "lid" off top of bread; reserve. Hollow out loaf, removing 4 ounces of bread from center (reserve for other use).
3. To prepare filling, in large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese, sour... - 37.9587
1. Season the steak and coat with oil.
2. Grill or broil the steak according to desired degree of doneness.
3. In a steamer, place the prepared sting beans, broccoli, and cauliflower.
4. Steam the vegetables for 5 minutes until blanched and crunchy.... - 32.4056
Chicken And Vegetable Tempura
1.In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in 1 tablespoon oil, eggs, and beer until smooth. Batter will be thin. 2. Heat about 3 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or wok to 365Â°F. Dip chicken pieces and vegetables in batter... - 31.7072
Don't settle for a bland curry when you can do more! Fresh steamed cauliflower can be a feast ideal for lunch or dinner. Cook this simple dish at home and enjpoy a simple cajun dish from Beryl Stokes. - 87.6849
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015