- » Raw Apple Cookies
Raw Apple Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raw apple cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raw apple cookies recipes.
Quick And Easy Candy Apple Cookies
This is a creative spin on the traditional fall favorite- Candy Apples. Watch Brit make Candy Apple Cookies. Why Cookies? Because candy apples are pretty messy to eat and quite difficult to get right. This version of candy apples does not need you to make a... - 114.215
You May Also Like!
Organic Raw Cookie
Surprise your sweet tooth with these raw edible vanities. Blythe Metz tells you how to make healthy, tasty raw cookie at home using organic ingredients. This cookie is so sumptuous that you won't really miss the baked ones at all. - 80.7381
Fullyraw Apple Pie
Yummy yummy yummy I got pie in my tummy! There's no better pie to bring to a holiday feast to share with family and friends! I hope that you enjoy my special twist on this classic pie! It's raw, vegan, and simply delicious! - 0
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Beat the honey, oil, and eggs.
Mix all dry ingredients.
Add to honey mixture.
Add and fold together the apple and vanilla, and the raisins and nuts.
Bake at 400 Degree for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from tins to cool. - 38.621
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl mix honey and tahini together.
3) Add nuts and mix again.
4) Mix oatmeal with cinnamon and combine it to the mixture till blended.
5) On oiled cookie sheet drop by teaspoonfuls.
6) Bake for... - 36.6462
Raised Peanut Cookies
Combine honey with apple juice and heat to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over surface and leave to soften.
Combine oatmeal, soy flour, salt and peanut flour.
Beat eggs and add oil and vanilla to them.
Combine yeast mixture and egg mixture and add to dry... - 42.2666
Chris's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar; add honey and eggs, and blend thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients except oatmeal and raisins.
Stir into the egg mixture.
When thoroughly mixed, add vanilla,... - 43.0691
Crunchy Cookiesâ€”without Baking Powder
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2) In a bowl mix dry ingredients wheat germ, soy flour, oatmeal, yeast, sea salt, chopped peanuts thoroughly.
3) In another large bowl beat together oil, honey and molasses.
4) Add eggs one at a time... - 44.6255
Pink Party Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare the curried applesauce dressing combining all the ingredients, except the corn oil in a bowl.
3) To this, gradually add the corn oil. Mix well. Use 3/4 cup of the dressing for this recipe.... - 48.3302
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 42.1779