- » Ravioli Spinach Sauce
Ravioli Spinach Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ravioli spinach sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ravioli spinach sauce recipes.
Ravioli In Fresh Spinach Sauce
Trim off stems from spinach. Wash leaves carefully in plenty of cold water.
Place spinach in saucepan and pour in cold water. Add salt, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove saucepan from heat.
Drain spinach and squeeze out excess liquid... - 32.0852
Spinach And Cheese Ravioli On Sauteed Greens With Pesto Sauce
1. Fill a large saucepan with 4-5 quarts water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon salt, if desired, then ravioli. Return to a boil, and reduce heat to a very gentle boil. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and serve. - 26.8165
You May Also Like!
Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad
This Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad needs two main ingredients-Spinach and Feta, both of which you can read from the name. This is a mouth-watering recipe for Spinach & Feta Pesto Ravioli Salad. It has all what it takes to make a perfect salad! - 28.5112
Ravioli With Spinach And Sun-dried Tomatoes
This dinner has a combination of sweet, spicy and savory that I love. It may look like a lot of spinach at first, but it melts away to practically nothing once it's cooked, so the kids probably won't even mind it--ours didn't. Serve it with a green salad... - 36.9769
Cristina's Spinach Ravioli
In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spray the paper with cooking spray.
To fill the ravioli, place a wonton skin on a work surface lightly... - 39.3937
Spinach And Cheese Ravioli
Prepare Tomato Sauce; set aside, and keep warm.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Place garlic, mozzarella cheese, and next 7 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until well-blended.
Working with 1... - 43.9427
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 43.1239
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat olive oil; add peppers, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 6-7 minutes, until vegetables are very soft.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and... - 39.7828
Ciao Down Ravioli
1. Thaw and drain spinach. Press out excess liquid; set aside. In large skillet cook mushrooms in margarine 5 minutes or till tender, stirring often. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, pepper, and fennel seed. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer,... - 32.4457
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 45.6734
Mozzarella And Spinach Ravioli
1. In a food processor, add flour, eggs, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the water. Whizz for 1 minute. Turn out on to a lightly floured work surface and knead lightly to smooth dough.
2. Divide the dough into 3 pieces and roll out each piece... - 46.306
Green Ravioli With Garlic Filling
Process Jack cheese through food processor with grating blade.
Remove cheese to bowl.
With steel blade, process garlic.
Add remaining dry ingredients and return Jack cheese to food processor container.
Pulse until well mixed.
Add wine to moisten, then eggs... - 44.062