- » Ravioli Pasta Sauce
Ravioli Pasta Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ravioli pasta sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ravioli pasta sauce recipes.
Plin Ravioli In Sage Butter Sauce
Plin ravioli in sage butter sauce is an exemplary demonstration of Italy's simple and exquisite culinary richness. Take a look at this video recipe for the details of this mouth watering twisted pasta dish. - 133.292
Homemade Ravioli In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
There is nothing like a good Homemade Ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce waiting at your dinner table. It is simple, rich fragrant and absolutely delicious. Watch and learn this groovy recipe from Barry in this video. Serve and enjoy! - 121.861
Fried Ravioli With Spaghetti Sauce
Do you want to prepare a quick meal for your kids? See this fantastic video that presents a wonderful meal with fried ravioli, lettuce salad and soft bread. Watch this interesting video to amaze your kids with an excellent treat. Check it out…… - 117.818
Cheese Ravioli With Pumpkin Sauce
Pasta preparations get interesting when containing flavors within itself. Check out this video showing how to make cheese ravioli pasta and a flavorful pumpkin sauce to accompany it. Makes a good whole meal! - 103.29
Cheese Ravioli In Pumpkin And White Wine Sauce
Calling all pasta fans who love it flavored with cheese and pumpkin, here is a great recipe just for you. Watch Chef Stacey as she prepares the cheese ravioli with a few flavors and an accompaniment of pumpkin sauce. Hearty and wholesome meal indeed! - 99.6073
Ravioli With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
Drain well and return to the cooking pot to keep warm.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or saucepan and cook the... - 39.7427
Ravioli With Nutty Cream Sauce
Use these amounts or any combination you like and finely chop all nuts.
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in saucepan.
Add along with half the nut mixture and cook just... - 38.724
Ravioli With Butter Sauce
1) Cook ravioli according to package directions.
2) Drain ravioli and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a small skillet milt butter.
4) Stir in garlic and pine nuts.
5) Over low heat, cook the pine nuts until lightly browned.
6) Watch the... - 38.0933
Ravioli With Nutty Cream Sauce
1) Cook the pasta al dente as per its packet instructions and drain.
2) In a bowl, mix together pine nuts, hazelnuts and walnuts.
3) In a saucepan, combine cream, butter and half of the above nuts mixture. Mix well and bring to boil.
4) Toss in the... - 36.7111
Ravioli With Tomato Sauce
1 As per the package instructions, cook ravioli.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan,mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and garlic powder.
3 Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4 Lower the heat, and let simmer, uncovered, until ravioli... - 36.6554
Ravioli With Lemon Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in a frying pan over a low heat, add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in cream, lemon juice, Parmesan... - 34.5944
Ravioli In Fresh Spinach Sauce
Trim off stems from spinach. Wash leaves carefully in plenty of cold water.
Place spinach in saucepan and pour in cold water. Add salt, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove saucepan from heat.
Drain spinach and squeeze out excess liquid... - 30.916
Ravioli With Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
1) In a skillet, cook sauce, peppers and walnuts and then mix with ravioli, tossing gently.
2) Add additional toasted chopped walnuts and fresh parsley (if desired) and serve hot. - 25.2374
Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened but not browned. Add cream and bring to a boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, until reduced to 1 1/4 cups; be careful cream does not... - 25.0605
Ravioli With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, heat marinara sauce over medium heat. Stir in cream and basil and heat together 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
2. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 3... - 22.9791