- » Ravioli Basil Sauce
Ravioli Basil Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ravioli basil sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ravioli basil sauce recipes.
Ravioli With Basil And Nuts
1. If using hazelnuts, preheat oven to 350°. Spread nuts out on a baking sheet and roast 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned and dark skins are cracked. Remove from oven and rub in a kitchen towel to remove as much brown skin as possible. Wrap in a... - 26.4311
1 Saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan; push to one side.
2 Shape ground beef into a patty in same pan.
Brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small chunks; stir in olives, basil, and steak... - 30.6129
Four Cheese Ravioli With Tomatoes
1. Place lemon hulls and olive oil in a small pan over very low heat. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let sit for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 200°F.
3. Lay prosciutto on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until - 32.1874
Ravioli With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, heat marinara sauce over medium heat. Stir in cream and basil and heat together 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
2. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 3... - 24.0534
Ravioli With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
Drain well and return to the cooking pot to keep warm.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or saucepan and cook the... - 41.2492
Goat Cheese Ravioli With Garlic Tomato Sauce
Make the filling: In a bowl stir together well the goat cheese, the ricotta, the prosciutto, the basil, the zest, the egg, and salt and pepper to taste and chill the filling, covered, for 1 hour, or until it is cold.
Make the sauce: In a heavy skillet cook... - 34.3005
Cheese Ravioli With Marinara Sauce And Garlic Bread
Chop up onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent and the carrots are tender. Add a cup of merlot and reduce to about half which is 10-15 minutes. After wine reduces put in the tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano... - 36.7637
Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
1. Cook ravioli in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place walnuts and basil in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped. Add butter, Parmesan cheese and black... - 31.3639
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 43.1239
Breaded Ravioli With Dipping Sauces
COMBINE bread crumbs, cheese, flour, basil and garlic powder in shallow bowl.
DIP ravioli in eggs; dip in bread-crumb mixture to coat.
Set on tray or baking sheet.
Repeat with remaining ravioli.
HEAT 1 tablespoon butter and i tablespoon oil in medium skillet... - 36.2525
Ravioli Marinara With Aubergine (eggplant)
Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine is a wonderfully tasty pasta dish. The first time is served this at home I was surprised to see my children gobbling down the pasta aubergine(eggplants!!) and all! Try this Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine (Eggplant) recipe, I... - 47.6181
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
This is an easy ravioli recipe. Shrimp Ravioli With A Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce. It's one of my favorite shrimp recipes and it is also a favorite ravioli recipe. Which one is it? It can be both. It is easy to make as it is economical to make and it is one of... - 131.539
Cheesy-herbed Ravioli In A Tangy Marinara Sauce
If you’ve been racking your brains over a good meal for your upcoming party, then here is a great suggestion! This dish has a great cheese-veggie stuffed ravioli which is drowned in a marinara sauce. A perfect dish that gets the kids their dose of veggies... - 118.871
Fill 4-quart Generation II Casserole with water, cover and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, saute bacon in 2-quart Generation II Saucepan until crisp.
Drain off fat.
Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk and basil.
Cook ravioli, uncovered, in boiling water... - 35.6468
In a skillet, brown the beef, veal, and pork and drain off excess fat.
Transfer the meat to a large bowl and stir in the creamed spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spray... - 40.596
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the onion and green pepper in the butter or margarine until soft, then move towards the edge.
3) Shape the ground beef into a patty and brown in the same pan for 5 minutes on... - 41.9372
Tomato Sauce With Dried Basil
1) In a saucepan, blend the tomato paste and water together.
2) Stir in the diced tomatoes, olive oil, and garlic.
3) Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until volume is reduced to about 1/3.
4) Discard the garlic, then whirl the mixture... - 41.165
Eggplant Ravioli With Gewurztraminer And Bacon
1. Light a grill. Score the cut sides of the eggplants in a Crosshatch pattern, slicing down to the skin but not through it. Brush the eggplants generously with olive oil and season them with salt. Grill the egg plants over high heat, turning once, until they... - 37.6713
– Cook ravioli in boiling salted water. Rinse under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic until soft but not browned. Add basil, pine nuts and season with salt and pepper. Add ravioli. Sprinkle with... - 24.7555
Ravioli With Tomato Pesto
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, basil, pine nuts, oil, salt and pepper in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action just until ingredients are chopped. Serve over ravioli. Top with cheese. - 32.4683
Zesty Ravioli Skillet
This zesty ravioli skillet recipe is perfect for those hectic weeknights when you have little or no time to cook. The chef here provides easy instructions to make ravioli with white alfredo pasta sauce with milk and bacon. A must try recipe which is not only... - 101.14
Cristina's Spinach Ravioli
In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spray the paper with cooking spray.
To fill the ravioli, place a wonton skin on a work surface lightly... - 39.3937
1. In large nonstick skillet, bring 6 cups water to a boil. In medium bowl, combine turkey, mozzarella, basil, salt and pepper.
2. Arrange wonton skins on work surface. Place 1 tablespoon turkey mixture in center of each wonton skin; with a pastry brush... - 36.0872
– Cook ravioli in boiling salted water. Rinse under cold running water, then drain and set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook shallot and garlic. Add tomato sauce. Season with salt, pepper, basil, chives and thyme, and simmer for 5... - 32.2982
Ravioli And Meatballs
1 Working lightly with hand, form chuck into 24 balls.
2 In a large skillet, heat oil and brown meatballs well for about 10 minutes.
3 Drain off the fat.
4 Add in the tomato sauce and herbs and mix well.
5 Cook, stirring constantly for 5... - 39.1438
Cook macaroni in salted water until tender.
Cook spinach as the pkg directs, saving water.
Saute' onion and garlic in melted shortening.
Add meat and cook until brown.
Add 3/4 cup spinach water, tomato paste, sauce, herbs, salt and pepper.
Simmer 20... - 41.8854
Italian Wonton Ravioli
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped pepper and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.6744
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the anchovies and red pepper flakes and cook for about 4 minutes or until the anchovies "melt."
3. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring... - 45.1344
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 43.6565
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat olive oil; add peppers, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 6-7 minutes, until vegetables are very soft.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and... - 39.7828
Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Cream
Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the beef.
Drain oil and allow beef to cool in a large mixing bowl.
Blend into the cooled beef the prosciutto, egg, seasonings and cheese.
Place tablespoon amounts of filling evenly over a sheet of dough, moisten the dough... - 44.2615
Cheese ravioli Soup
Brown the ground beef in a large pot; combine remaining ingredients except frozen ravioli and additional Parmesan cheese.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool, put in container, and freeze.
To prepare for... - 37.1716
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 46.2946
Pecan Pie And Pumpkin Ravioli
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and... - 118.181
Roma Tomato Sauce
To prepare the tomatoes, plunge them into boiling water for 1 minute, then immediately into cold water.
Strip off the skins and core.
Halve the tomatoes, then scoop out and discard the seeds.
Dice and place in a nonmetallic bowl.
Stir in the basil,... - 40.3508
Tomato Sauce With Herbs
Tomato Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Tomato Sauce dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.2435
Marinara Sauce Using Red Wine Vinegar
1) In a large pot, heat some oil
2) Tip in the garlic, onions, carrot and cook till soft
3) Add the vinegar and lemon juice or wine and bring to a gentle simmer
4) Reduce the flame till the liquid is almost evaporated
5) Chop the canned tomatoes
6) Add... - 46.1262
1) In a large kettle, add in the olive oil, vegetable oil, butter or margarine and lard.
2) Add in the chuck or round along with the sausage, a few pieces at a time. Once browned, remove them onto a paper towel.
3) Add in the onion, garlic and carrots... - 42.6866
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.306
This Ravioli With Tomato Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously sauced stuffed pasta for your next meal ! Let me know of you like this Ravioli With Tomato Sauce ! - 36.5835
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.2428