- » Ravioli
Ravioli are traditional Italian stuffed pasta that are generally served with a pasta sauce or in a broth. The round or square shaped pasta dough is wrapped around a filling of choice. The pasta is made with egg pasta ... More »
Plin Ravioli In Sage Butter Sauce
Plin ravioli in sage butter sauce is an exemplary demonstration of Italy's simple and exquisite culinary richness. Take a look at this video recipe for the details of this mouth watering twisted pasta dish. - 133.354
Ravioli With Sage Butter
Let's face it, it’s some work to make homemade ravioli. Many people have never even thought of making their own but it's so rewarding and fun to do. This ravioli recipe has “special” written all over it and is a great way to convert holiday leftovers... - 133.207
Seafood ravioli is an elegant and tasty dish, just perfect for New Year's Eve. - 132.16
Sweet Potato Ravioli
I'll admit that this dish is more labor intensive than most of our other videos. But you don't have to make your own pasta. A simple and delicious way to make ravioli is using gyoza skins. And you can fill them with anything you desire. A simple and delicious... - 124.501
Mushroom Ravioli With Mushroom Sauce
In this part 1 of the video the chef shows us how to prepare mushroom ravioli with its sauce. Do check the other 2 videos for cheese and sweet potato ravioli. - 122.089
Italian Lobster Raviolo
Would you like to try out a classic lobster dish? Here is an excellent video that shares an elegant and spectacular recipe for lobster raviolo with portobello, blanched scallions and lobster cream sauce. Watch this video and you would surely have a great... - 120.555
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 119.173
Cheesy-herbed Ravioli In A Tangy Marinara Sauce
If you’ve been racking your brains over a good meal for your upcoming party, then here is a great suggestion! This dish has a great cheese-veggie stuffed ravioli which is drowned in a marinara sauce. A perfect dish that gets the kids their dose of veggies... - 118.871
After mushroom and sweet potato it is time for cheese ravioli. so welcome back to the Ravioli show and check out the easy directions. - 117.044
Spinach and cheese filled raviolis can make great and healthy lunch or dinner recipe. This spinach and ricotta cheese filled raviolis are served with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil along melted butter and grated parmesan cheese. Simple yet elegant... - 112.883
We love ravioli but toasted ravioli is something that is just making a good thing better. On top of that, this recipe uses ready-made ravioli. Try this version to make a low fat luscious snack for a party. - 112.561
Butternut Squash Ravioli And Soup
The best part about holiday cooking is the leftovers. Finding new ideas for those leftovers is not that easy. Watch Chef and mom Ariane Duar show us ways to convert leftovers into gourmet meals for family and friends. She shows us two great recipes using a... - 112.14
Fried Ravioli From Page 27 In Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. In a large pot boil the frozen ravioli in salted water for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Chop the garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. In... - 107.916
Spinach Ravioli With Salmon
Pasta mains are a needed to be made and served for one and all in a family. Check out chef Maryann showing how to make Ravioli de la Mer or Spinach Ravioli with Salmon. Good to serve with a favorite sauce! - 105.145
Tasty Lobster And Shrimp Ravioli
Cathy definitely has an inclination towards Italian dishes. She is doing justice to the yummy Seafood Ravioli. You can make this dish after watching this video; you can pull it off for sure. Enjoy! - 104.932
Cheese Ravioli With Pumpkin Sauce
Pasta preparations get interesting when containing flavors within itself. Check out this video showing how to make cheese ravioli pasta and a flavorful pumpkin sauce to accompany it. Makes a good whole meal! - 101.708
Mushroom Ravioli With Cream Sauce
If you love fresh pasta and mushroom, you must try this Mushroom Ravioli with Cream Sauce. It is an art to make such beautiful pasta. But don't worry the shapes doesn't matter that much in home- cooking. Make sure you cook it right. Bon Appétit! - 101.628
Zesty Ravioli Skillet
This zesty ravioli skillet recipe is perfect for those hectic weeknights when you have little or no time to cook. The chef here provides easy instructions to make ravioli with white alfredo pasta sauce with milk and bacon. A must try recipe which is not only... - 101.14
How To Make Cheese Ravioli
If you want to do some experiment in your cooking style, you might start by making this scrumptious cheese ravioli. You just need to gather few varieties of cheese such as parmesan, gruyere or fontina. Mix them all and your favorite cheese ravioli is ready in... - 100.063
Homemade Ravioli In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
There is nothing like a good Homemade Ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce waiting at your dinner table. It is simple, rich fragrant and absolutely delicious. Watch and learn this groovy recipe from Barry in this video. Serve and enjoy! - 98.6063
Cheese Ravioli In Pumpkin And White Wine Sauce
Calling all pasta fans who love it flavored with cheese and pumpkin, here is a great recipe just for you. Watch Chef Stacey as she prepares the cheese ravioli with a few flavors and an accompaniment of pumpkin sauce. Hearty and wholesome meal indeed! - 96.2176
Delicious Butternut Squash Ravioli
This Italian favorite comes packed with the goodness of butternut squash. The good thing about this dish is that it packs in fewer calories than the traditional recipe. Just follow the recipe as presented by Keith Snow and treat yourself to lip smacking treat... - 96.0677
Cheese Ravioli And Asparagus Salad
You can do wonders with frozen pasta, especially Ravioili. Robin shows a nice pasta salad using cheese ravioli which is served with crunchy pine nuts and dressed in a regular vinaigrette. This is a good pasta recipe to try if you don’t want to eat heavy... - 95.4521
Ravioli Stuffed With Eggplant And Walnut
Have you tried ravioli recently with some eggplant and walnut stuffing recently? This is exactly what the video demonstrates, making ravioli with eggplant and walnut stuffing. This is a dish that can go well as a side dish or even as a snack. - 95.3047
Meat Stuffed Ravioli And Peppers
This meat stuffed ravioli and peppers recipe video will boost your cooking style and upgrade your imagination to a next level, where you can create your own exotic dishes like this. So take a look at this video and be the new you in your kitchen to turn some... - 95.0547
Butternut Squash And Mascarpone Ravioli
For those of you who love butternut squash, here is a great way to use it to make a really simple and elegant dish this holiday season that will definitely impress your quests. These butternut squash and mascarpone-filled ravioli make a wonderful appetizer.... - 94.3214
Icooktv Episode 1: "cheering Up My Sister"
When you want to make your near and dear ones happy, you should be making Ravioli with Broccoli and Cream Sauce. That's exactly what the chef is doing her in this video. He is making this dish for his sister with great love and care. And he explains each and... - 91.4166
Delicious Mushroom Ravioli
For all the Italian food lovers, here is a superb Mushroom Ravioli! Don't worry, it is not as complicated as you may assume. And you wont even need a pasta machine for this recipe. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 87.7166
Homemade Pumpkin Ravioli
This homemade pumpkin ravioli will take your home pasta cooking experience to a whole new level. You will love the easy ways of making this perfect pasta for your family. Try it on! - 86.2898
Smoked Chicken Ravioli
Do something different with your packet of pasta this weeknight? Here's a quick and easy recipe on how to make chicken ravioli at home. Incredibly satisfying to make and far easier than you may think, this dish uses just a handful of ingredients and is ready... - 84.6584
Ravioli With Chicken Cream Sauce
Chef Jonathan reviews Philadelphia Cooking Cream and he shows us how to make Ravioli using that cream. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 84.3369
Easy To Make Ravioli
Simple yet elegant, ravioli is increasingly becoming a staple part of most dinner tables today. This quick and easy recipe ensures that you too get your share of yummy ravioli with little effort. Try replicating this recipe at home and we bet that you can't... - 67.1397
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or... - 47.9522
Ravioli Marinara With Aubergine (eggplant)
Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine is a wonderfully tasty pasta dish. The first time is served this at home I was surprised to see my children gobbling down the pasta aubergine(eggplants!!) and all! Try this Ravioli Marinara with Aubergine (Eggplant) recipe, I... - 47.6181
Shoulder Of Veal With Ravioli Stuffing
Sprinkle veal, inside and outside pocket, generously with salt and pepper.
To make stuffing, thoroughly mix together the remaining ingredients except olive oil, chicken broth, and 1/4 cup of the white wine.
Taste stuffing and correct seasoning with salt and... - 47.0625
1.Take a medium glass or stainless steel mixing bowl and mash tofu in this using a fork.
2. Add in the teriyaki sauce, scallions, vinegar and mix well. Keep aside for about 15 minutes.
3. Drain tofu but reserve the marinade.
4. Place the wonton skins... - 47.0086
In a nonstick pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Cook the shallots for 4 minutes, incorporate the mushrooms.
Cook for approximately 10 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated, and add the parsley.
Place in a bowl and let cool.
Add the Gruyere cheese when... - 47.0047
Scalloped Chicken Noodle Casserole
1.Take the bones out of the chicken and put the flesh in abowl.
2.Ina skillet, heat butter and put onions, green pepper, celery and mushrooms in it and sute for 5 minutes.
3.Add soup, broth and pimento to the chicken.
4.Boil noodles and... - 46.9816
Piroshki Ravioli Russian Style
1) In a large bowl, combine the yeast, water and sugar, then allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, salt and egg, then mix to form a soft dough, add more flour or water if required.
3) Work the the soft dough with hands for a few minutes,... - 46.8603
Butternut Squash Consomme With Leek Ravioli
1. Slice off the narrow neck portion of both squash, about the top 5 inches. Halve the neck portions crosswise, peel and cut into 1-inch cubes. Set all but 2 of the cubes aside. Cut the 2 reserved cubes into 1/4-inch dice for garnish and set aside... - 46.4199
For the crust
1. Sieve the flour. Add the salt and butter and mix well. Add the ice-cold water and make a soft dough.
2. Leave the dough for at least 1 hour.
For the filling
1. Chop the spinach very finely, add 2 teaspoons of water and cook.
2. When cooked,... - 46.312
Meat Filled Ravioli
1) In a saucepan, stir-fry the beef, onion, and garlic in oil over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until light brown, then process through a meat grinder and return to the pan.
2) Place over a moderate heat, stir in the flour, and gradually mix rest of... - 46.3074
Mozzarella And Spinach Ravioli
1. In a food processor, add flour, eggs, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the water. Whizz for 1 minute. Turn out on to a lightly floured work surface and knead lightly to smooth dough.
2. Divide the dough into 3 pieces and roll out each piece... - 46.306
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 46.2946
Alfredo Style Pasta Prima Ravioli
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine half quantity herb cheese mix and chicken. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, cheese, water and cream. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 10 minutes, while stirring... - 46.0919
Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender.
Brown meats and onion in oil until crumbly.
Add tomato sauce, salt and oregano.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix in spinach.
Spoon half the noodles into a buttered crock... - 46.0415
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Sift the flour and salt together; stir in the eggs, until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually stir in water, until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
4) Remove on lightly floured board and knead for a few minutes, or... - 45.9194
Butternut Squash Ravioli With Sage Brown Butter
Butternut Squash Ravioli with crisp fried sage leaves in brown butter sauce is comfort on a plate. The creaminess of the filling and freshness of the pasta is sure to get a 5 star rating across the dinner table. - 45.8527
1. Into a basin sieve the flour, semolina and salt, add the egg and make a dough adding sufficient water.
2. On a rolling surface with a rolling pin roll dough out very thinly to form into long strips of about 10 to 13 cm wide.
3. To make the filling... - 45.8116
Pork And Sage Filled Ravioli
1. For making the filling, into a bowl add ricotta cheese, bacon, pork, parsley, sage and Parmesan cheese.
2. Mix to combine and season to taste with nutmeg and black pepper.
3. Cover and set aside while making the dough.
4. For making the dough, in... - 45.7873
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 45.6734
Making Ravioli at home is very much possible. In the video, a home chef makes Ravioli as he cannot find it in the village that he lives in. He has made it successfully and confirms it tastes good but he has not shared the recipe in the video. - 45.3813
Ravioli With Vegetable Sauce
Dice the eggplant and mix with the teaspoon of salt.
Place in a drainer for 1/2 hour while you prepare everything else for the recipe.
Cook the ravioli according to instructions.
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil, garlic, and yellow onion.
Cook for a... - 45.2655
Fresh Ravioli & Cabbage Soup
Cook bacon in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat until translucent and limp (about 3 minutes), stirring often.
Add onion; continue to cook, stirring, until onion and bacon are lightly browned (about 5 more minutes).
Spoon off and discard bacon drippings... - 45.1585
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the anchovies and red pepper flakes and cook for about 4 minutes or until the anchovies "melt."
3. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring... - 45.1344
Gorgonzola And Walnut Ravioli
1)) Sift the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for about 6... - 44.9281
1 For making the pasta by hand: In a bowl, sift flours, salt and sugar together and then cut in the butter.
2 Add in the remaining ingredients except jam and beaten egg and mix to form a dough. Add in a little more milk or flour if required to... - 44.8693
Open Ravioli Of Wild Mushrooms And Caramelized Onion
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the pasta, in the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer, combine the flours, eggs, olive oil, and 1 teaspoon salt. Beat at low speed until mixed. Add the parsley, increase the speed to medium, and continue to beat until... - 44.6778
1. In a bowl, add ricotta, Parmesan cheese, grated onion, egg yolks, salt, and carefully stir them together until they are well mixed. Set aside.
2. Divide the pasta dough into four pieces and roll out the first one-quarter of the dough to make... - 44.6
Grind chicken and pork together, removing any fat, skin or gristle.
Then mix all ingredients together plus dried bred.
(This makes the mixture hold together.) If too dry, add a little broth.
Mix ingredients together as you would for pie dough, but work it as... - 44.4697
Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Cream
Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the beef.
Drain oil and allow beef to cool in a large mixing bowl.
Blend into the cooled beef the prosciutto, egg, seasonings and cheese.
Place tablespoon amounts of filling evenly over a sheet of dough, moisten the dough... - 44.2615
Scallop Mousse Ravioli
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, combine butter, tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add scallops and 1 teaspoon lime juice; stir until scallops are opaque but still moist-looking... - 44.205
Cheese Ravioli With Rosemary And Lemon
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper until smooth.
Set the cottage... - 44.1851
Beef Stew With Ravioli Dumplings
1. In a strainer rinse peas and carrots under hot water to separate.
2. In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Add beef cubes, a few at a time, shaking well to coat evenly.
4. In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
5. Add onion, garlic,... - 44.1836
On floured surface roll dough as thin as possible; cover.
Let rest a few minutes.
Repeat, rolling and resting until dough measures 20 x 18 inches.
Let rest 20 minutes.
Trim evenly; cut into 10 (18 x 2-inch) strips.
Cook onion in oil until tender.
Cook spinach... - 44.094
Green Ravioli With Garlic Filling
Process Jack cheese through food processor with grating blade.
Remove cheese to bowl.
With steel blade, process garlic.
Add remaining dry ingredients and return Jack cheese to food processor container.
Pulse until well mixed.
Add wine to moisten, then eggs... - 44.062
Pan Fried Ravioli With Blue Cheese Dressing
For the dressing, use a fork to mix a bit of the buttermilk with the cheese until the cheese is soft, but not smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Do not use a food blender or food processor.
Stir before each use.
Boil the ravioli until just... - 44.048
1) In a kettle put chicken and cover with boiling water.
2) Cook chicken till tender.
3) Strain chicken from broth and keep aside to cool.
4) Discard bones from chicken. Grind the meat and keep in a bowl.
5) Mix 2 eggs, nutmeg, cheese, salt, parsley... - 43.9581
Spinach And Cheese Ravioli
Prepare Tomato Sauce; set aside, and keep warm.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Place garlic, mozzarella cheese, and next 7 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until well-blended.
Working with 1... - 43.9427
Melt the butter over medium heat in a non-stick frying pan.
Cook the shallots for 4 minutes, then add the mushrooms.
Cook until all the liquid has evaporated (about 10 minutes) then add the parsley.
Set aside in a bowl and let cool.
Add the Gruyere cheese... - 43.9392
Pumpkin Filled Ravioli
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Transfer to a bowl and add pumpkin, ricotta cheese, egg, and egg yolk; season to taste with salt.
Beat until well... - 43.8938
1) To prepare the dough, in a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
2) Stir in olive oil, flour and smallest amount of water.
3) Mix well the ingredients to form a firm ball.
4) Add some water if required. Add more flour if the dough is wet.
5) Lightly... - 43.8541
Sauerkraut Ravioli is a sinfully delicious recipe that leaves a memorable taste. I often serve the Sauerkraut Ravioli as appetizers for dinner parties at home for a change. Try this brilliant recipe for Sauerkraut Ravioli. - 43.7551
To make the dough, put the flour into the bowl of a food processor and pulse while adding the egg substitute.
This will produce bits of dough about the size of large peas.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead the dough into a single ball that is glossy and... - 43.7233
Spinach And Ricotta Ravioli
1) In a saucepan, place the rinsed spinach leaves, cover and cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes. Drain the spinach well in a colander and coarsely chop the leaves
2) In a bowl, mix the ricotta and Parmesan cheese with the chopped spinach. Add the... - 43.6981
Ravioli Con Formaggio
Make fresh pasta dough.
Knead for 10 minutes until it is smooth and elastic, then cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
Mix together the ricotta, half the grated cheese, the onion, two of the eggs, and the seasonings.
Roll dough in pasta machine, or by hand,... - 43.6915
Italian Wonton Ravioli
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped pepper and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.6744
For pasta, in large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, eggs, water, and salt.
Knead with Doughmaker at recommended speed for about 3 minutes.
Gradually add remaining flour to form stiff dough.
Shape into a ball.
Cover and let rest... - 43.6701
Creole Chicken Ravioli
Prepare the pasta.
Cover with a moist cloth until required.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender and all moisture has evaporated.
Blend the chicken, sausage, bread crumbs, vegetables, eggs and... - 43.6662
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 43.6565
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient boiling water to give a pliable but firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead well.
Divide the dough in half, wrap in cling film and set... - 43.6348
Inside Out Ravioli
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet.
Drain off excess fat.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain, but reserve liquid and add water to make 1 cup.
Add spinach liquid, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, sugar and... - 43.5584
Prepare Tomato Sauce.
Prepare Ravioli Dough.
While dough is resting, cook and stir beef and onion over medium heat until beef is light brown and finely crumbled; drain.
Squeeze any remaining moisture from spinach.
Stir spinach, egg, cheese, 1 teaspoon salt... - 43.4461
Baked Sweet Ravioli
1. To make the pastry, place the flour and sugar in a food processor and, with the motor running at full speed, slowly add the butter until fully worked into the mixture. Keep the motor running while you add the egg and lemon rind. The mixture should form a... - 43.4394
Cheese Ravioli With Nut Sauce
1. In a pan, bring salted water to boil; add ravioli and cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium temperature, melt 2 teaspoons butter.
3. Add garlic and cook until golden on all sides, then remove and discard garlic.
4. Add... - 43.3747
Place beef and the bones into 5 pt. of cold water, salt it mildly and put to cook.
Having boiled for an hour, add the cut vegetables, onions, clove of garlic, half of the red paprika and pepper.
Allow to simmer slowly and steadily.
Mince the pork finely.
Heat... - 43.3161
Insideout Ravioli Casserole
Brown first 3 ingredients in the 1 tablespoon salad oil.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain, reserving liquid; add water to make 1 cup.
Stir spinach liquid and next 5 ingredients into meat mixture.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Combine spinach with... - 43.2982
Ravioli With Ricotta Filling
For the dough
1) Mix flour and salt & sieve onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the center and add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it becomes... - 43.1789
Lemon Cream With Ravioli
1) Cook the ravioli pasta according to package directions.
2) Grate the lemon peel and squeeze juice from lemon.
3) In a medium skillet, pour the cream .
4) Boil the cream and let it simmer.
5) In the cream add half of grated lemon peel,... - 42.905
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes simple. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce is an easy to make recipe. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cheese. - 42.7551
Prepare Chicken Filling or Meat Filling; refrigerate.
Prepare Classic Tomato Sauce.
Divide pasta dough into 6 balls.
If using a pasta machine, roll out immediately.
If rolling out by hand, place dough in a plastic bag; let rest 1 hour.
On a lightly floured... - 42.5591
Round 'n Ravioli
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix flour and seasonings; coat meat with this mixture.
(Reserve remaining flour.) Brown meat in hot shortening.
Place in oblong baking dish, 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2".
Drain off excess fat.
Add spaghetti sauce to same skillet and stir in... - 42.4759
Ravioli Ail Gratin
This Ravioli Ail Gratin is a winner of hearts. Try this cheese stuffed pasta bake with delicious seasonings for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Ravioli Ail Gratin. - 42.4655
Sweet Potato Ravioli With Asiago Cheese Sauce
1) Set oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Soften sweet potato by baking in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes and let cool thoroughly.
3) Mash the pulp from potato after skinning.
4) Add in yogurt, chives and 1/4 teaspoon sage... - 42.3621
Baked Crescent Ravioli
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper; set aside.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls cheese mixture to within 1/2... - 42.3418
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 42.1747
Ravioli Recipes By Category