- » Rava Ladoo
Rava Ladoo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rava ladoo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rava ladoo recipes.
Oh yum! I must say that the Rava Laddu is easily my favorite Indian sweet as it never makes one feel so guilty afterward. The Rava Laddu is often made during the Indian festivals and they just deliciously crumble in your mouth. Enjoy learning this recipe from... - 129.714
Kerela-style Rava Ladoo
Not in a mood to make breakfast? Have these with a glass of milk! Do you want to feel elated while having your late afternoon or evening cuppa coffee? Just pop one of these into your mouth! Want to pack an exotic hand made gift for a dear one? These are... - 51.2838
Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan.
Dry roast the rawa till pink.
Grind the fried rawa in the mixie to a fine powder.
Add powdered sugar and switch on the mixie once more to mix the two ingredients.
Heat the ghee.
Mix with the powdered rawa.
Add fried nuts and... - 33.5296
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast rava until light golden brown.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and switch off the fire.
3) Let the mixture cool to a bearable temperature and then make balls.
4) Let the laddus cool and set and then... - 32.6917
Fry rava in ghee until it turns golden colour.Remove from heat add sugar and cardmom pwdr.Add milk , cashews and raisins.Mix thoroughly, make even sized laddus. - 23.7821
You May Also Like!
Sweet,soft,delicious Rava-Besan Ladoo with liberally usage of ghee(clarified butter)tastes yummy!Also with the combination of saffron,raisin and almond this sweet is a real Maharashtrian treat! - 0
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 119.659
1. Roast Rava in ghee over medium heat. Keep roasting until its color changes to golden brown and it gives out aroma.
2. Now add coconut to rava and again roast for approx. 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Combine sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan. Heat it to... - 32.0799
1) In a large wok, roast both the flours separately in ghee until golden colour and then mix them together.
2) Add khoya and roast until it gets light golden in color and gets a runny consistency.
3) Add remaining ingredients and switch off heat.... - 40.1164