- » Rava Flour
Rava Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rava flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rava flour recipes.
Crunchy Rava Dosa
1. In a bowl combine rava, rice flour, gram flour, salt, ginger and green chili paste.
2. Mix everything and pour water to make a thin batter.
3. Add coriander and stir.
4. Preheat the skillet over medium heat, pour cooking oil and evenly coat the... - 123.779
Rava Dosa And Chutney
Mix rice flour, maida and rava with salt. Add enough water to make a thick batter without forming lumps.
Add chopped onion, cilantro and green chillies, add more water and make a thin batter of buttermilk consistency.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.... - 44.4569
Rava Dosa With Spaghetti (pooda)- Semolina Crepes
To all those who enjoy having dosas should surely try this recipe. Dosa is very famous in South India. This is really delicious to eat. You can serve the dosa with hot sambhar and chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 103.245
Shrimp Rava Fry
Crush or coarsely grind the garlic, green chillies and cilantro.
Take shrimp in a bowl and apply the ground paste.
Add rice flour and corn flour along with salt and mix it well. Marinate for 1/2 to 1 hr.
Add egg and mix well.
Coat each shrimp with enough rava... - 37.445
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Spicy Rava Dosa
Rava dosa is a special South Indian dish. The curry leaves give a special flavor to this dish. Here we can learn how to make a spicy Rava dosa. - 0
Sweet,soft,delicious Rava-Besan Ladoo with liberally usage of ghee(clarified butter)tastes yummy!Also with the combination of saffron,raisin and almond this sweet is a real Maharashtrian treat! - 0
South Indian light,low calory, crispy and tasty.. - 43.6159
Rava Dosa Instantly
This is a very tasty breakfast recipe. It is crisp and savory. Made with ingredients commonly found at home, it is very filling and will make a very good addition to a brunch table as well. - 0
Rava Dosa By Tarla Dalal
Rava dosa is a delectably crispy dosa that can be prepared instantly, without the need for any fermentation. A traditional tempering and quick mix-in of chopped onions, coriander and green chilies add excellent flavor to a batter made of ready flours. This... - 0
Rava Dosa - Instant Dosa
My formula for Ravva Dosa – Dumping all the ingredients + mix + make dosas as simple as that no soaking time, blending time, fermenting time. Here goes the recipe for that easy breezy Ravva Dosa - 0
Done in every South Indian household! - 30.8741
Oats Rava Palak Dhokla (zero Oil) By Tarla Dalal
You might have tried a variety of dhoklas with various flours, flavours and tempering, but have you ever tried a combination of oats, semolina and spinach for your dhokla batter? this nutritious combo gives you all essential nutrients including vitamins,... - 0
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
1. Chop green chillies finely.
2. Mix together semolina, flour and water.
3. Let the batter stand for at least half an hour.
4. Heat a little fat. Add green chillies and cumin.
5. When cumin crackles, add to batter.
6. Heat a griddle, smear surface with cut... - 38.7035
Dal Bati Churma - Rajasthani Cuisine
1. For the bati: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together wheat flour, rava, cumin powder, carom powder, fennel powder and salt to taste. Once mixed well, stir in the ghee, yogurt and mix well into a grainy texture. Slowly pour water and... - 0
Very nice, crispy and healthy breakfast recipe. Tastes best when rolled up with roti or paratha! - 107.015
Chirote is a crisp sugary affair ! Oh yes! This crunchy sweet has a surprise syrup oozing out with every bite. This is a typical Diwali sweet in North India. But then, you don't have to wait till Diwali to make it. Enjoy making it now! - 130.395
Pepper Sooji Coins
1. Mix maida, rava and rice flour together and sieve the mixture well.
2. Add salt, jeera and ground pepper to the flour mixture.
3. Add water to the dough and knead to a firm dough. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Take pea sized balls and press them to a coin... - 28.1465
Dar Nl Pom With Semolina
Ã¢-‚¬¢ Put the semolina, wheat flour and salt in a large thala. Add half a cup of water and mix well, kneading it as you do for chappatis. Add the rose essence and a teaspoon of ghee and knead for a further 10 minutes then divide into two rounds and set... - 18.6193
Shirinbai Panthaky No Eda No Malido ( Shrinbai Panthaky's Malido )
1. Mix the rava and wheat flour with two tablespoons ghee and one cup water. Mix and knead into a firm dough. Make five rotlis out of this dough and fry them. When they become cold pound the rotlis into powder.
2. Place three cups of sugar in a pan along with... - 28.3721
Dudhi Bhopalyache Dhirade
I had Dudhi(bottle gourd )and Lal bhopla (red pumpkin)in fridge so thought of a healthy breakfast to be made for kids.Children otherwise do not prefer eating such vegetables so i generally try out such recipes which provides them nutrition. - 0
Crispy Fish Fry
Fish fry is one of the easiest and quick recipe. Needs very basic ingredients and gets ready in jiffy. A perfect recipe for crisp lovers! - 0
This Dal Bati recipe is one that you could try the next time you decide to have a barbecue. Hot Spicy dal served with roasted whole wheat dough, this is absolutely delicious and yes, healthy as I decided to use the grill instead of deep frying them. - 25.8838
Mix flour, sooji and salt. Add sufficient water to make the dough. Keep it aside for half an hour.
Make small balls of the dough, roll it into tiny puris (make it to chapathi size and cut into small puris) and deep fry them in oil.
Grind all the... - 43.6936
Besan Halwa / Besan Burfi (magas) / Indian Sweets
Besan Halwa recipe: Demonstrating how to make Besan Ka Halwa or Besan ki Burfi which is a popular Indian sweet and perfect for festival cooking. This Diwali impress your family and friends by making this sweet Indian Besan pudding - 0
Boil water,add salt & ghee.sprinkle one tbsp ragi flour.wait for a second. Add rest of the ragi flour and simmer for 10 minutes. Mix well with a wooden spoon or a laddle(back side) to avoid lumps.(no lumps at all) When still hot, with wet hands, make orange... - 28.1887
Pooris can be made in 2-3 different types. - 39.302
Varadhvara The Best Parsi Food
1. Place the flour, semolina, sugar, spices and melted ghee in a large thala. Mix well and then add the baking powder, whipped eggs and sufficient water to make a smooth pliable dough. The dough should not be limp or wet and should hold its shape. Taste for... - 30.5322
1. Mix semolina, plain flour, soda water and salt. Knead well to make a semi-stiff dough. Cover it with clean wet cloth for about 10 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into forty equal portions and roll each portion into circles. Place each circle under damp cloth... - 48.9459
Instant Khatta Dhokla - Gujarati Idra
Those who are fond of Gujarati snacks will enjoy the khatta dhokla. Instant khatta dhokla is easy to prepare and this snack tastes great. It can be made in a few minutes. This is at famous gujarati snack. Do check out the video before trying it at home. - 107.91
Khasta Kachori And Chaat - Dal Puri Or Daal Poori
Anyone fond of Indian snacks, should surely try this recipe. It's so appetizing and your family and guests will love it. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well and patiently. This is a famous Indian snack. Don't forget to watch the video for the recipe of... - 106.23
Dussehra And Diwali Ki Puran Poli - Sweet Stuffed Paratha
Puran Poli is a traditional and classical type of sweet flatbread made on as a sweet or dessert during auspicious occasions and festivals in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Goa, Andra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. There are many variations to the stuffing for... - 46.2521
Spring Roll Dosa
Heat oil and fry onions till they turn brownish. Add sprouted moong, soya and chili sauce. Add salt and fry for around 5-6mins.
Mix the 3 types of sooji with yogurt, salt and leave for 3-4 hrs.
Heat tava and spread small dosas. Keep 1 tbl spn of stuffing and... - 31.6538
Grind the coconut to a paste.
Put sugar, 3 tblsps butter and cardamoms over a slow fire and cook till the mixture turns into a syrup.
Cool slightiy and mix in semolina, nuts and essence.
Set aside 1 hour.
Beat the yolks and mix in along with wine.
Then fold... - 38.6393
1) In a large wok, roast both the flours separately in ghee until golden colour and then mix them together.
2) Add khoya and roast until it gets light golden in color and gets a runny consistency.
3) Add remaining ingredients and switch off heat.... - 40.1164
* Grind nicely the garlic with 1/4 cup water, filter and take out that water.
* With the rice flour add besan, chilli powder, salt, jeera or ajwain, garlic water, ghee or butter and add water and mix as chapatti dough.
* Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan,... - 39.8644
Chatai Kanavla is a unique and very famous Maharashtrian Diwali sweet. The tantalising aroma of the fillings used for kanavla is awesome.The magic of colors used to make this chatai kanavla is irresistible.Don't get scared seeing the list and directions.Once... - 0
Assorted Karanjias For Diwali - Sweet Stuffed Fried Dumplings
Karanjias are traditional Maharastrian-Gujarati sweet snacks made during the festive occasion of Diwali. They are also known by different names such as Gujiyas, Karanjis, Ghugharas, Nevris, Pirikiya or Karjikayis. These fried dumplings are stuffed with a... - 48.0325