- » Rava Cake
Rava Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rava cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rava cake recipes.
1. In a cooking pan mix together rava, ghee, milk, sugar and chopped nuts and cook over medium heat.
2. Continue to cook over medium high heat until mixture comes together like thick dough and starts to leave out this sides of pan.
3. Pour mixture in... - 105.44
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
You May Also Like!
Tomato Gravy With Rava Semolina Cakes
Put 3 tablespoons peanut oil in a saucepan. Heat on medium flame. When hot, add the ginger, green chillies and coriander and stir for 2 minutes. Add the rava and stir till it becomes ivory coloured. Add milk and salt and keep stirring till it becomes very... - 37.3987
Take the milk and wait for it to boil.
Wait until it gets reduced to half of its quantity.
Roast the suji or rava till it turns light brown in color.
Add it to the boiled milk along with the maida and take care that no lumps are formed.
Stir so thoroughly... - 37.5936
Idlis With Sprouts
What can be more healthier than this steamed Idlis with Sprouts! Yea, with the goodness of sprout grams and uncooked rice, this steamed cakes are just the kind of breakfast anyone would want to indulge in. Such an easy dish to make and serve, these Idlis are... - 43.5776
• Boil the milk till it reduces to 1/2 its quantity.
• Roast the rava till light brown. Add to the milk along with maida. There should be no lumps.
• It should be a smooth pouring consistency. Heat the ghee. Take the batter in a glass.
• Pour in... - 31.491
Varadhvara The Best Parsi Food
1. Place the flour, semolina, sugar, spices and melted ghee in a large thala. Mix well and then add the baking powder, whipped eggs and sufficient water to make a smooth pliable dough. The dough should not be limp or wet and should hold its shape. Taste for... - 30.5322