- » Rava
Enjoy our collection of rava recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rava recipes.
Oh yum! I must say that the Rava Laddu is easily my favorite Indian sweet as it never makes one feel so guilty afterward. The Rava Laddu is often made during the Indian festivals and they just deliciously crumble in your mouth. Enjoy learning this recipe from... - 129.714
Crunchy Rava Dosa
1. In a bowl combine rava, rice flour, gram flour, salt, ginger and green chili paste.
2. Mix everything and pour water to make a thin batter.
3. Add coriander and stir.
4. Preheat the skillet over medium heat, pour cooking oil and evenly coat the... - 123.779
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 119.659
Instant Rava Idly
Chef Manjula is showing an easier way of making idli's or it is better to call it instant rava idly recipe. Normal idly takes about two days of preparation where with this recipe one can easily have delicious idli's anytime of the day. Idlis are fat free and... - 117.639
Rava Dosa Making Made Easier
Rava dosa is probably one of Karnataka's most loved breakfast item. These rava dosas are very thin, crisp and light and can actually be had at any time of the day. Watch the video to learn how to make the batter to prepare perfect rava dosa. - 106.313
1. In a cooking pan mix together rava, ghee, milk, sugar and chopped nuts and cook over medium heat.
2. Continue to cook over medium high heat until mixture comes together like thick dough and starts to leave out this sides of pan.
3. Pour mixture in... - 105.44
Rava Dosa With Spaghetti (pooda)- Semolina Crepes
To all those who enjoy having dosas should surely try this recipe. Dosa is very famous in South India. This is really delicious to eat. You can serve the dosa with hot sambhar and chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 103.245
Instant Rava Idlis - Mini Appetizer Idlis - South Indian Cuisine
If you're keen on making South Indian food, then you should check this out. Check out these yummy rava idlis which is a famous South Indian dish. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare tasty rava idlis in a few minutes. You can serve them with chutney and hot... - 98.3341
Kerela-style Rava Ladoo
Not in a mood to make breakfast? Have these with a glass of milk! Do you want to feel elated while having your late afternoon or evening cuppa coffee? Just pop one of these into your mouth! Want to pack an exotic hand made gift for a dear one? These are... - 51.2838
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Melt butter in a pan and add semolina.
Saute for one minute, add water, salt and sugar and simmer, stirring continuously till thick.
Please use a flat-based wooden spoon, so that you can scrape the entire surface of the base of the pan.
In this way no lumps... - 47.1648
Rava Idilis has a grand taste. The yoghurt and baking soda with cashewnuts gives the Rava Idilis a royal taste. Must catch it. - 46.8886
Rava And Coconut Laddu
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast coconut until golden brown.
2) Now remove the coconut and add rava and roast until golden brown.
3) Add khoya and roast it until it is golden brown and runny consistency.
4) Add rava and other ingredients and... - 45.2992
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
Rava Dosa And Chutney
Mix rice flour, maida and rava with salt. Add enough water to make a thick batter without forming lumps.
Add chopped onion, cilantro and green chillies, add more water and make a thin batter of buttermilk consistency.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.... - 44.4569
South Indian light,low calory, crispy and tasty.. - 43.6159
Rava Chi Vadai
1. Take a bowl and add cashewnuts, pistachios and almonds. Pound them coarsely.
2. Take a heavy -bottomed vessel and add rava, ghee, coconut, sugar and milk.
3. Simmer and keep on stirring until the mixture thickens and start leaving... - 42.6539
Rava Idli is a variation of the popular South Indian breakfast item, idli. It is a speciality of the state of Karnataka in India and was invented by the popular restaurant chain, Mavalli Tiffin Rooms (MTR) of Bangalore. - 42.6013
Bharawan Chutney Idli
1. Grind all ingredients of the chutney together to a thick rough paste with 3-4 tbsp water.
2. Heat a heavy bottomed kadhai. Add suji. Dry roast for 2-3 minutes, on medium flame, stirring continuously. Remove from fire.
3. Add salt. Mix well. Allow it to... - 42.5324
Puree De Celery Rava
1. Peel potatoes and cut them in 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
2. Peel celeriac and slice it into 1/2 in/1 cm chunks.
3. In a saucepan of cold water, add these pieces with lemon juice. This is to avoid discoloration of celeriac.
4. Cover the... - 40.8733
1) In a pan, add butter and then fry the sliced almonds until golden. Keep aside.
2) In the same pan, fry the raisins lightly. Leave them soft. Drain and keep aside.
3) In the pan, combine milk and sugar.
4) Heat this for a while and then add cream of... - 40.2505
Instant Rava Handvo
1. Mix all ingredients, except for soda.
2. Make a thickish batter, adding buttermilk accordingly.
3. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Now gently mix in soda.
5. Put a medium heavy saucepan or kadai to heat.
6. Add very few of both seeds.
7. Allow to splutter.... - 38.9681
1. Put dry rava in a karahai and roast until it gives a cooked aroma and turns slightly golden brown. Remove from karahi.
2. Roast all seasoning spices into it.
3. Add green chillies, peas and onion. Fry until they become golden pink.
4. When you feel that... - 38.2586
Shrimp Rava Fry
Crush or coarsely grind the garlic, green chillies and cilantro.
Take shrimp in a bowl and apply the ground paste.
Add rice flour and corn flour along with salt and mix it well. Marinate for 1/2 to 1 hr.
Add egg and mix well.
Coat each shrimp with enough rava... - 37.445
Tomato Gravy With Rava Semolina Cakes
Put 3 tablespoons peanut oil in a saucepan. Heat on medium flame. When hot, add the ginger, green chillies and coriander and stir for 2 minutes. Add the rava and stir till it becomes ivory coloured. Add milk and salt and keep stirring till it becomes very... - 37.3987
Pound together all the nuts coarsely.
Put the rest of the ingredients together in a pan and cook stirring all the time till the mixture turns thick and leaves the sides of the vessel.
Mix in the essence and remove from fire, put in a greased thali, level the... - 37.2975
Idlis Using Idli Rava
This recipe is a easy way to make idlis especially for those who do not have a idli/dosa grinder or do not have a grinder that can handle rice easily.It uses Idli Rava instead of Rice and regular Urad Dal. - 34.574
Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan.
Dry roast the rawa till pink.
Grind the fried rawa in the mixie to a fine powder.
Add powdered sugar and switch on the mixie once more to mix the two ingredients.
Heat the ghee.
Mix with the powdered rawa.
Add fried nuts and... - 33.5296
Dry roast the rawa slowly on low heat till pink in colour.
Add the milk and ghee.
When soft, add sugar and stir and cook till sugar melts.
Keep turning with a spatula till fragrant.
Add almonds and drained raisins.
Sprinkle cardamom powder and saffron over... - 33.4985
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast rava until light golden brown.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and switch off the fire.
3) Let the mixture cool to a bearable temperature and then make balls.
4) Let the laddus cool and set and then... - 32.6917
Brown semolina on a tava or lohri or frying pan, stirring all the time so that it browns evenly.
Melt butter in a pan with oil.
Brown onion and add cumin seeds and semolina.
Cover mixture with hot water and cook on low heat till all water is... - 32.0871
1. Roast Rava in ghee over medium heat. Keep roasting until its color changes to golden brown and it gives out aroma.
2. Now add coconut to rava and again roast for approx. 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Combine sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan. Heat it to... - 32.0799
Roast rava in two tablespoons of pure ghee till it turns light golden in colour.
Mix sugar, roasted rava and elaichi powder and blend in mixer till the powder is fine.
Heat the remaining pure ghee in a pan and saute cashewnuts and raisins.
Add to the... - 31.8449
Dry roast the rawa in 1 tbsp ghee in a pan.
Add 1 cup water and cook without forming lumps.
Add the milk and reduce the heat.
Cook on a slow fire till the rawa and milk are blended and the kheer is thick.
Add sugar and stir constantly so that no lumps... - 31.6535
1. Soak the gram and fenugreek seeds for 3-4 hours.
2. Grind till light and frothy.
3. Mix with roasted and cooled semolina. Add salt. Leave overnight.
4. Prepare as ordinary idlis. - 31.4649
Done in every South Indian household! - 30.8741
Sheera is generally prepared in lot of religious occassions in a Maharashtrian family, where it is generally served as prasad (offering to Gods). A very easy and a delicious dish to make! - 30.2086
1. Take a very heavy bottomed pan. Put in half cup pure ghee and the semolina. Mix thoroughly and then place over a slow fire. Stir the mixture round and round till a warm ivory colour tints the semolina.
2. Add 2 cups water and 2 cups sugar and stir to a... - 30.0005
Soak Sabudana in just enough water for about 3 hrs. Drain excess water if any.
Cut onion into thin strips.
Mix soaked sabudana, sooji, onions, sour yogurt (keep a cup of yogurt outside at room temperature the previous night instead of inside the... - 28.3479
Urad Rava Dosa
Soak black gram dal for about 4-5 hours
Wash and grind it to a thick paste and allow to ferment overnight. (approximately 12 hrs)
Add the rava and salt. Add enough water to make a medium thick batter.
Prepare dosas and serve with coconut chutney or sambar. - 26.9776
Fry rava in ghee until it turns golden colour.Remove from heat add sugar and cardmom pwdr.Add milk , cashews and raisins.Mix thoroughly, make even sized laddus. - 23.7821
Sweet,soft,delicious Rava-Besan Ladoo with liberally usage of ghee(clarified butter)tastes yummy!Also with the combination of saffron,raisin and almond this sweet is a real Maharashtrian treat! - 0
Rava Cha Upma
If you are looking for simple,wholesome and healthy breakfast recipe then here it is.A great combination of vegetables used for breakfast in this dish. - 0
A tasty and interesting variety of idli. Made quite commonly in South Indian households. Can be eaten with various podi's and chutneys. - 0
A really mouth-watering breakfast dish made from semolina, which provides carbohydrates, protein, and fiber. It is very filling and is great to be made on holidays. - 0
Spicy Rava Dosa
Rava dosa is a special South Indian dish. The curry leaves give a special flavor to this dish. Here we can learn how to make a spicy Rava dosa. - 0
Quick Sooji Chilla
Chilla is another option in my list for a low effort breakfast and rava chilla is the quickest of all. Also its healthy and requires minimal oil. - 0
Maida Rava Dosai
This is a quick dosai recipe that tastes good as well. It is mildly crunchy as we have added sauteed onions to the batter. - 0
A quick and easy breakfast dish that you can prepare in the morning. Just follow the instructions and you will get soft melt-in-the-mouth rava upma, instead of the hardened clumps of upma. - 0
Godhumai Ravai Upma
Here is a healthy breakfast recipe that anyone in the family can eat. Cracked wheat is high in protein and is good for diabetics too. - 0
A wonderful dessert that can be prepared in minutes. It does not require much advance preparation, and can be whipped up even at short notice. Rava sheera is traditional, yet modern in its simplicity, making it a sheer delight. - 0
Rava dosa is a delectably crispy dosa that can be prepared instantly, without the need for any fermentation. A traditional tempering and quick mix-in of chopped onions, coriander and green chilies add excellent flavor to a batter made of ready flours. This... - 0
Rava Dosa Instantly
This is a very tasty breakfast recipe. It is crisp and savory. Made with ingredients commonly found at home, it is very filling and will make a very good addition to a brunch table as well. - 0
Delicious Rava Laddu
Laddu is an integral part of Indian cuisine. There are a variety of laddus and rava laddu is one of the more popular ones. - 0
This is an easy sweet dish that can be prepared in a short amount of time. It is sweet, creamy, and yummy, thanks to all the ghee, milk, and sugar! So, needless to say, diabetics and people on food restriction, stay away from this or have it in moderation. - 0
Oats Rava Palak Dhokla (zero Oil)
You might have tried a variety of dhoklas with various flours, flavours and tempering, but have you ever tried a combination of oats, semolina and spinach for your dhokla batter? this nutritious combo gives you all essential nutrients including vitamins,... - 0
Rava Dosa - Instant Dosa
My formula for Ravva Dosa – Dumping all the ingredients + mix + make dosas as simple as that no soaking time, blending time, fermenting time. Here goes the recipe for that easy breezy Ravva Dosa - 0
Rava Recipes By Category