- » Ratatouille Eggplant
Ratatouille Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ratatouille eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ratatouille eggplant recipes.
Tempeh Eggplant Ratatouille
Tempeh Eggplant Ratatouille is a nice take to the classic, rustic French dish. You might just fall in love with this mildly spiced dish. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 106.434
Summer is over and fall is here! If you are looking for some great recipe ideas for the fall, then here is terrific dish loaded with succulent seasonal vegetables. The chef here shows clear directives to make a healthy, low calories and high protein... - 104.325
Classic French Ratatouille
Summer calls for healthy indulgences, and the classic French ratatouille is a perfect example of it. Prepared using eggplant, this classic stew also boasts of other fresh summer yields like zucchini, red peppers, tomatoes, squash, and loads more. Chef Merlin... - 92.2377
Eggplant Ratatouille With Poached Eggs
Want to learn how to make a classic French recipe in an easy and hassle free way? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy Ratatouille with poached eggs. It doesn't get better than this! - 81.2769
1. In a large mixing bowl, place eggplants and sprinkle coarse salt; toss to mix.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Drain and pat dry on paper towels.
4. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
5. Line a baking sheet... - 50.3845
Generously butter 9-in pie plate.
Coat sides and bottom with bread crumbs, leaving any extra crumbs on bottom of plate.
Place zucchini in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring 1 or 2... - 48.9309
1) In a small bowl, place the bell pepper and season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2) In a medium bowl, place the eggplant cubes and toss by adding remaining 2 teaspoons salt.
3) Place the vegetables aside for about an hour.
4) Rinse the bell... - 48.8009
Ratatouille From The Grill
Cover a baking sheet with paper towels.
Trim the egg plant and then cut crosswise into slices about 1/2 inch (12 mm) thick.
Sprinkle both sides of each slice lightly with salt.
Spread the slices out on the towel-lined baking sheet and cover with more paper... - 48.5645
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 47.8423
Ratatouille Using Robust Red Wine
1) In a colander, place the aubergine chunks, sprinkle with salt and keep aside for 20 minutes over a plate or bowl.
2) Shake off any excess moisture from the aubergine chunks and dry them thoroughly on kitchen paper.
3) In a wok, saute... - 47.6328
1. Sprinkle salt on the eggplants and allow the eggplants to stand for a while.
2. Dry the seasoned veggie with paper towel.
3. Heat oil in skillet and sautÃ© onions, shallots, garlic and rocambole for 3 minutes until all turn into soft and onion is... - 47.5299
Ultimate Eggplant Ratatouille
1) Take a 4 L (16 cup) microwave safe casserole, and mix onions, green pepper, oil and garlic.
2) Close the casserole with lid.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes; stir once.
4) Add in the remaining ingredients, and cover the lid again.
5) IF... - 47.1563
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, heat 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss in the zucchini, eggplant, salt and pepper.
3) While stirring frequently, cook the mixture on simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) In another... - 46.9618
Best Ratatouille With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomatoes, onion, and garlic occasionally and cook them until onion is translucent.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and then lower heat to low.
4) Cook the vegetables for 20 to... - 46.9264
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a big bowl and mix the eggplant, zucchini and salt. Allow them to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Dry the vegetables on the paper towel.
4) Sprinkle the flour on a piece of wax... - 46.7626
Ratatouille Eggplant Zucchini And Tomato Stew A La Provencale
1. Season the sliced eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and place them between paper towels,
2. Place a light weight like a empty pan over them to absorb all the moisture. Keep like this for 1 hour.
3. Cut eggplant into 1/4inch... - 46.162
1. In a large frying pan add 1/4 cup oil and heat over high flame.
2. Add garlic and onions. Cook till the onions are limp but ensure that they are not browned.
3. Add eggplant, salt, zucchini, basil, minced parsley and pepper. Stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.7233
Canned Tomato Ratatouille
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant, garlic, onion and oil. Mix it well.
2. Cover it and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until done.
3. Add green pepper and zucchini. Mix it well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix salt, pepper, oregano and... - 45.687
1) Wash the zucchini and eggplant properly and chop them into bite-size pieces.
2) In a pan, saute the spices in oil for 2 minutes. ... - 45.4416
1. Dice aubergines and toss with 1 tsp salt in a bowl.
2. Set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel. and slice them into half.
4. Cut in halves and squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Cut tomato shells into cubes and... - 45.3932
Ratatouille With Ripe Tomato
1) Cut the eggplants into 1 inch pieces.
2) Cut zucchini into quarters lengthwise, then into 1 inch lengths.
3) In a colander, put the vegetables sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, peel and slice the onions.
5)... - 45.0899
Cold Ratatouille In Eggplant Shell
1) Rinse the green pepper. Slice it in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Slice lengthwise to get 1/4-inch thick slices.
2) Srub the zucchini and slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Wash the mushrooms and slice them long along the stems to... - 44.8638
French Stewed Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Trim the yellow squash and zucchini halve and slice them.
3. Arrange eggplants on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes until the eggplants turn soft. Cook them on wire rack, and halve them... - 44.5678
Spray a large, shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
Spread eggplant in pan; spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until eggplant is golden brown and soft when pressed (about 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker,... - 44.4314
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onion in oil, until transparent.
2) Add the diced eggplant and toss well.
3) Stir in the zucchini and pepper and saute for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Then... - 44.3336
Vegan Eggplant Ratatouille
1) On a cookie sheet, place the whole eggplant.
2) In moderate oven at temperature 350Â°, bake the eggplant for 45 minutes or until it is tender.
3) On wire rack, let the eggplant cooled.
4) Halve the eggplant and scoop out the pulp, let the... - 44.1829
Microwave Cooked Ratatouille
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 3-qt casserole, add onion, green pepper, eggplant, garlic and oil.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender and eggplant is translucent.
5) Add the remaining... - 44.087
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Take the pie shell and brush its insides with egg white. Chill in the refrigerator.
3) To make the filling, heat oil in a large skillet. Saute the green peppers, onion, garlic, zucchini and eggplant. Stir... - 44.0776
Roaring Fork Ratatouille
1) Spray the Dutch oven lightly with cooking spray.
2) Add in onions and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes until they turn tender.
3) Add in eggplant, bell peppers, tomato juice, wine, bay leaf, basil, marjoram and oregano. Stir well to... - 44.0028
1)In a heavy skillet, add some sesame oil and heat.
2)Toss in eggplant cubes in parts and saute until soft.
3)Remove sauteed eggplant cubes from skillet.
4)In the same skillet, saute zucchini in a few spoonfuls of water.
5)Remove from skillet and mix... - 43.2661
Monterey Jack Ratatouille
Set eggplant on microwave-safe rack and pierce well with fork.
Cook on High 7 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Combine oil, garlic and onion in 3-to 4-quart casserole.
Cover and cook on High 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini, green pepper and celery.
Peel eggplant and... - 43.1792
Roasted Ratatouille With Quinoa
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
Place the eggplant, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in the prepared pan and generously coat with cooking spray.
Toss to coat.
Roast the... - 43.018
Quick And Easy Ratatouille
1) In a pan, add oil to sauté onion and garlic, until the onions are crisp and tender.
2) Add eggplant, salt, pepper and basil to the pan.
3) Cover with a lid and put heat on medium to cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add zucchini and green pepper to sauté for... - 42.9592
Ratatouille Pie With Basil Crust
1. Make the crust: In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour with the sugar and salt. Cut in the vegetable shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly beat the egg yolk with the vinegar, water and basil. Mix the liquid into the flour... - 42.8835
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Sprinkle eggplants with salt.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Place capsicums under a hot grill, skin side up.
Cook until skins blacken.
Place in a plastic bag for 5 minutes.
Peel and discard skin.
Roughly chop capsicums.
Heat... - 42.8378
Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille With Butter
1) In a 2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter, uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stir after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the eggplant, zucchini and green pepper, then cover with a glass lid or plastic wrap and cook in... - 42.8163
Tomato Eggplant Ratatouille
Ratatouille has a lovely taste. Ratatouille gets its taste from eggplant mixed with zucchini and cheese. Ratatouille is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 42.1171
Do Ahead Ratatouille
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large non stick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, bell peppers, and garlic; saute 4 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients; set aside.
Arrange half... - 41.8314
Ratatouille-bran Stuffed Eggplant
Wash eggplant, and cut in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell; set shells aside.
Chop pulp, and measure out 4 cups.
Saute eggplant pulp and zucchini in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 41.4634
Eggplant Ratatouille With Tomato
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 5-quart casserole dish, combine onions, green pepper, oil and garlic; heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 25 minutes, stirring... - 41.4204
Ratatouille Eggplant Recipes By Category
Ratatouille Eggplant Dish: