- » Ratatouille Eggplant
Ratatouille Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ratatouille eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ratatouille eggplant recipes.
Ratatouille Fast & Easy
This one's an epic, for us. But it's still fast and easy and perfect for a weeknight meal. Ratatouille isn't just a cartoon. But you knew that, right? - 118.712
Tempeh Eggplant Ratatouille
Tempeh Eggplant Ratatouille is a nice take to the classic, rustic French dish. You might just fall in love with this mildly spiced dish. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 106.57
Classic French Ratatouille
Summer calls for healthy indulgences, and the classic French ratatouille is a perfect example of it. Prepared using eggplant, this classic stew also boasts of other fresh summer yields like zucchini, red peppers, tomatoes, squash, and loads more. Chef Merlin... - 88.9145
Eggplant Ratatouille With Poached Eggs
Want to learn how to make a classic French recipe in an easy and hassle free way? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy Ratatouille with poached eggs. It doesn't get better than this! - 81.3875
What is a better way to use fresh seasonal produce than to make Ratatouille? Watch this video to learn how to make a simple home-style ratatouille from MrJingjong aka Jay. This recipe is meant for the aimless cook! It makes a wonderfully rustic summer side... - 81.0107
1. In a large mixing bowl, place eggplants and sprinkle coarse salt; toss to mix.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Drain and pat dry on paper towels.
4. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
5. Line a baking sheet... - 51.4802
Generously butter 9-in pie plate.
Coat sides and bottom with bread crumbs, leaving any extra crumbs on bottom of plate.
Place zucchini in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring 1 or 2... - 49.2667
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 48.234
Ratatouille From The Grill
Cover a baking sheet with paper towels.
Trim the egg plant and then cut crosswise into slices about 1/2 inch (12 mm) thick.
Sprinkle both sides of each slice lightly with salt.
Spread the slices out on the towel-lined baking sheet and cover with more paper... - 48.1845
Ultimate Eggplant Ratatouille
1) Take a 4 L (16 cup) microwave safe casserole, and mix onions, green pepper, oil and garlic.
2) Close the casserole with lid.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes; stir once.
4) Add in the remaining ingredients, and cover the lid again.
5) IF... - 47.6908
1. Dice aubergines and toss with 1 tsp salt in a bowl.
2. Set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel. and slice them into half.
4. Cut in halves and squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Cut tomato shells into cubes and... - 47.5471
1. Sprinkle salt on the eggplants and allow the eggplants to stand for a while.
2. Dry the seasoned veggie with paper towel.
3. Heat oil in skillet and sautÃ© onions, shallots, garlic and rocambole for 3 minutes until all turn into soft and onion is... - 47.5373
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large skillet, heat 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss in the zucchini, eggplant, salt and pepper.
3) While stirring frequently, cook the mixture on simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) In another... - 46.7048
1) In a small bowl, place the bell pepper and season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2) In a medium bowl, place the eggplant cubes and toss by adding remaining 2 teaspoons salt.
3) Place the vegetables aside for about an hour.
4) Rinse the bell... - 46.418
1. In a large frying pan add 1/4 cup oil and heat over high flame.
2. Add garlic and onions. Cook till the onions are limp but ensure that they are not browned.
3. Add eggplant, salt, zucchini, basil, minced parsley and pepper. Stir to mix well.
4.... - 46.1463
Ratatouille Using Robust Red Wine
1) In a colander, place the aubergine chunks, sprinkle with salt and keep aside for 20 minutes over a plate or bowl.
2) Shake off any excess moisture from the aubergine chunks and dry them thoroughly on kitchen paper.
3) In a wok, saute... - 45.6361
Cold Ratatouille In Eggplant Shell
1) Rinse the green pepper. Slice it in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Slice lengthwise to get 1/4-inch thick slices.
2) Srub the zucchini and slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Wash the mushrooms and slice them long along the stems to... - 45.5471
Microwave Cooked Ratatouille
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 3-qt casserole, add onion, green pepper, eggplant, garlic and oil.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender and eggplant is translucent.
5) Add the remaining... - 45.3913
Canned Tomato Ratatouille
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant, garlic, onion and oil. Mix it well.
2. Cover it and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until done.
3. Add green pepper and zucchini. Mix it well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix salt, pepper, oregano and... - 45.2448
1) Wash the zucchini and eggplant properly and chop them into bite-size pieces.
2) In a pan, saute the spices in oil for 2 minutes. ... - 45.1359
Ratatouille Eggplant Zucchini And Tomato Stew A La Provencale
1. Season the sliced eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and place them between paper towels,
2. Place a light weight like a empty pan over them to absorb all the moisture. Keep like this for 1 hour.
3. Cut eggplant into 1/4inch... - 45.0107
Vegan Eggplant Ratatouille
1) On a cookie sheet, place the whole eggplant.
2) In moderate oven at temperature 350Â°, bake the eggplant for 45 minutes or until it is tender.
3) On wire rack, let the eggplant cooled.
4) Halve the eggplant and scoop out the pulp, let the... - 44.9648
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a big bowl and mix the eggplant, zucchini and salt. Allow them to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Dry the vegetables on the paper towel.
4) Sprinkle the flour on a piece of wax... - 44.9556
Monterey Jack Ratatouille
Set eggplant on microwave-safe rack and pierce well with fork.
Cook on High 7 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Combine oil, garlic and onion in 3-to 4-quart casserole.
Cover and cook on High 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini, green pepper and celery.
Peel eggplant and... - 44.8227
Best Ratatouille With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomatoes, onion, and garlic occasionally and cook them until onion is translucent.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and then lower heat to low.
4) Cook the vegetables for 20 to... - 44.7056
Roaring Fork Ratatouille
1) Spray the Dutch oven lightly with cooking spray.
2) Add in onions and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes until they turn tender.
3) Add in eggplant, bell peppers, tomato juice, wine, bay leaf, basil, marjoram and oregano. Stir well to... - 44.6271
Roasted Ratatouille With Quinoa
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
Place the eggplant, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in the prepared pan and generously coat with cooking spray.
Toss to coat.
Roast the... - 44.4018
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Sprinkle eggplants with salt.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Place capsicums under a hot grill, skin side up.
Cook until skins blacken.
Place in a plastic bag for 5 minutes.
Peel and discard skin.
Roughly chop capsicums.
Heat... - 44.0432
French Stewed Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Trim the yellow squash and zucchini halve and slice them.
3. Arrange eggplants on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes until the eggplants turn soft. Cook them on wire rack, and halve them... - 44.0148
Spray a large, shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
Spread eggplant in pan; spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until eggplant is golden brown and soft when pressed (about 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker,... - 43.8413
Do Ahead Ratatouille
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large non stick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, bell peppers, and garlic; saute 4 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients; set aside.
Arrange half... - 43.8277
Garlic Eggplant Ratatouille
In a 4-quart casserole, combine the onions, oil, and garlic.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the eggplant, zucchini, and green peppers.
Cover with a lid.
Microwave on high for a total of 8 to 10... - 43.4124
Eggplant Ratatouille With Tomato
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 5-quart casserole dish, combine onions, green pepper, oil and garlic; heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 25 minutes, stirring... - 43.3063
La Costa Spa Ratatouille
In a heavy saucepan, mix the sliced onion, minced garlic, sliced green pepper, and tomatoes cut into bite-size pieces.
To prepare the zucchini, split into fourths lengthwise.
Remove the seeds and soft center, and cut into bite-size pieces.
To prepare the... - 43.289
Tomato Eggplant Ratatouille
Ratatouille has a lovely taste. Ratatouille gets its taste from eggplant mixed with zucchini and cheese. Ratatouille is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 43.2843
Ratatouille With Ripe Tomato
1) Cut the eggplants into 1 inch pieces.
2) Cut zucchini into quarters lengthwise, then into 1 inch lengths.
3) In a colander, put the vegetables sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, peel and slice the onions.
5)... - 43.2723
Ratatouille Pie With Basil Crust
1. Make the crust: In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour with the sugar and salt. Cut in the vegetable shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly beat the egg yolk with the vinegar, water and basil. Mix the liquid into the flour... - 43.2194
Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille With Butter
1) In a 2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter, uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stir after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the eggplant, zucchini and green pepper, then cover with a glass lid or plastic wrap and cook in... - 43.1864
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Take the pie shell and brush its insides with egg white. Chill in the refrigerator.
3) To make the filling, heat oil in a large skillet. Saute the green peppers, onion, garlic, zucchini and eggplant. Stir... - 43.0093
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onion in oil, until transparent.
2) Add the diced eggplant and toss well.
3) Stir in the zucchini and pepper and saute for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Then... - 42.9201
1)In a heavy skillet, add some sesame oil and heat.
2)Toss in eggplant cubes in parts and saute until soft.
3)Remove sauteed eggplant cubes from skillet.
4)In the same skillet, saute zucchini in a few spoonfuls of water.
5)Remove from skillet and mix... - 42.6969
Eggplant Ratatouille With Black Pepper
Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat.
Add 1/3 cup of the oil and the onion.
Saute until translucent.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Remove onion and garlic from the pan and set aside.
Quarter the tomatoes, reserving any juice.
Set... - 41.6639
Ratatouille-bran Stuffed Eggplant
Wash eggplant, and cut in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell; set shells aside.
Chop pulp, and measure out 4 cups.
Saute eggplant pulp and zucchini in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 41.6585
Ratatouille (eggplant Appetizer)
Wash and trim the eggplants.
Cut in half lengthwise.
Saute the eggplants in the heated oil for a few minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
In the same pan and oil, saute the onions.
Add the mushrooms and saute until the onions are translucent.
Stir in... - 41.5269
Ratatouille And Fontina Strudel
1. Layer all the diced aubergine in a colander, sprinkling each layer with salt. Drain over the sink for 20 minutes, then rinse well and pat dry.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan, add the onion, garlic, peppers and aubergine and gently fry over a... - 41.1462
Quick And Easy Ratatouille
1) In a pan, add oil to sauté onion and garlic, until the onions are crisp and tender.
2) Add eggplant, salt, pepper and basil to the pan.
3) Cover with a lid and put heat on medium to cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add zucchini and green pepper to sauté for... - 40.555
Easy French Ratatouille
1. In a large skillet,
combine all the ingredients equally
2. Serve hot immediately or chill in refrigerator to serve cold
3. Serve with beef, fish, chicken or lamb, can also be served with eggs - 39.2188
Zucchini And eggplant Ratatouille
Place green pepper, onion, garlic and oil in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in eggplant and zucchini.
Cover and microwave 6 to 10 minutes [ROASTS, 10 to 12 minutes stir once during cooking.
Stir in... - 39.1707
Healthy Garlic Ratatouille
Heat the oil over low heat in a heavy casserole.
Add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until they are soft, but not brown.
Add the peppers, eggplants and zucchini, stir well and cook over very low heat for at least 30 minutes, stirring from time... - 38.9557
Saute" garlic and onion in oil over medium heat until transparent.
In a large frying pan, Dutch oven, or casserole that can be used on top the stove, layer onion with the remaining ingredients, seasoning each layer with salt, pepper, and herbs.
Cover and... - 38.8085
Simple Ratatouille With Bacon
Chop the onions and skin the tomatoes, cut the latter in half, sprinkle with salt and leave upturned to drain.
Peel the marrow, cut in large chunks, remove the stalk of the aubergines, cut in half, scoop out slightly and cut into chunks.
De-seed and slice the... - 38.7798
This famous preparation is world renown and has equally delicious cousins throughout the Mediterranean. Even though many people claim that ratatouille is the quintessential Provençal dish, it is not even listed among the 1,123 recipes in J. B. Reboul’s... - 37.47
Green Pepper And Eggplant Ratatouille
Heat 1/3 cup of the oil in a large enameled pot or Dutch oven, add onions, and saute over medium heat until softened, 5 to 8 minutes.
Add peppers, eggplant, garlic, salt, and cayenne and saute, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Add... - 37.0229
1. Place eggplant slices in a colander set over a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Set aside to stand for 10 minutes, then rinse under cold running water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add garlic... - 36.1636
Simple Zucchini And Eggplant Ratatouille
Heat oil in a flameproof casserole or pan and in it saute onions until soft and golden.
Add garlic, zucchini and green pepper, cover and cook over a fairly high heat for 5 minutes.
Add eggplant, basil, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cover casserole or pan and... - 35.6239
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in eggplant and zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano; stir well, and cook just until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with... - 34.819
Simple Eggplant Ratatouille With Garlic
Heat olive oil in bottom of casserole with garlic.
Add in layers: onions, green peppers, eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes.
Salt and pepper each layer lightly.
Add a few drops of olive oil on the surface.
Cook the ratatouille over high heat 30 minutes, gently... - 34.5625
1. To prepare ratatouille, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms, eggplant, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until eggplant softens and vegetables are crisp-tender, 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, basil,... - 34.5373
Simple Eggplant And Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the garlic and onion until tender but not browned. Toss the zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the flour and add to the skillet.
3. Rinse the eggplant slices, quarter... - 34.341
Microwave Tomato Ratatouille
Combine all ingredients in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 7 to 10 minutes, or until eggplant is translucent, stirring 2 or 3 times. - 33.5171
Ratatouille With Red Onion
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in saucepan on medium-high heat; add eggplant and zucchini and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining oil, onions, and peppers, reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and garlic; reduce heat to... - 33.0975
Ratatouille With Frozen Zucchini
1. Place eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. Toss to coat. Let stand in sink for 15 minutes. Rinse eggplant and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add eggplant and... - 32.049
Simple Ratatouille Eggplant
Prepare 5 cups cubed pared eggplant.
Prepare 2 cups sliced zucchini .
Cook and stir all ingredients until heated through.
Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. - 31.8517
Saute garlic in oil in a Dutch oven 1 minute.
Add next 7 ingredients; cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in green onions; cook, uncovered, 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with parsley. - 29.509
Ratatouille Eggplant Recipes By Category
Ratatouille Eggplant Dish: